Palestine Vs. Israel

So is Sup Forums pro-palestinians or pro-israelis?

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2014/08/why-arent-isis-and-al-qaeda-attacking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/5-members-of-ISIS-in-Palestine-sentenced-to-jail-terms-in-plea-bargain-467221
bdsmovement.net/news/un-report-israel-does-not-want-you-read
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is not one person

are you more pro cancer or pro ebola?

fuck both jews and muslims

Hail

Neutral-Israel in general, but pro-Israel against Mudslimes.

Neither, but if I had to choose, Palestine.

Neithe, we hate both equally.

Israel

Neither.

The Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem will rise again

both are cancer, but Palestine is the lesser evil

Have to choose Israel because they helped Singapore.

Palestine Muslims allied with Nazi Germany during WW2

Israel is the only beacon of western civilization in the Middle East and constantly gets attacked by Muslim nations.

I guess it depends on the person.

I'm personally with Israel. You don't see Jews driving over little kids during a holiday in France.

Go on YouTube and look up "Palestine children tv show" you'll see a knock off Mickey Mouse telling kids to kill all Jews and eradicate Israel.

pro-nuke the hole region to oblivion

>So is Sup Forums pro-palestinians or pro-israelis?
Pro Israel, because the Israelis are white while the Palestinians are not.
We're also instructed, as Christians, to support Israel.
If you're anti Israel you're not only anti white, but you're anti Christian too.

I don't like either of them, but the Jews sure have done them dirty.

Both are cancerous but at least Palestine was malignant

Wow wow kike youv'e gone way too far, what about Hitler? He was anti whites too?

is this a serious fucking question?

activistpost.com/2014/08/why-arent-isis-and-al-qaeda-attacking.html

Pro Israel.

The only thing worse than Jews are Muslims and SJWs.

Pro Christian Palestinians.

>Pro Israel, because the Israelis are white while the Palestinians are not.
white
white
whi

Pro-Israel

underrated

Real jews were niggers, nowaday Jews are khazarzs, there are white Palestinians and black Jews...

ITT

I'm pro-parking lot

Anti-both essentially
But the disputed land belongs to Palestine
So more anti-İsrael than anti-Palestine

Option 3: Kill them all, or just abandon them to their own devices.

Palestine yet i realize that they were too stupid by declaring war on Israel

>Palestine yet i realize that they were too stupid by declaring war on Israel
They had no choice in the face of the invader asshole

I'm pro Italy or Serbia annexing both but if I had to choose, Palestine.

The majority of us hate both

Christian Palestinians must be protected. The American responses in this thread will be very predictable.

Pro-trowingatombombsatthisarea

Agreed

Well if I visit Palestine im likely to be beheaded at some point. Not a fan of Israel but they already own most the land so taking control of Gaza strip isn't going to give them much more power. Pro Israel.

I'm pro Canada and pro Poland primarily, but since my dad is a Jewish Zionist I definitely prefer Israel over the terrorists, not to mention I don't like Arabs/Islam very much.

Also Ashkenazi Jews are mostly white whereas Pallies are just dumb shitskin scum, which doesn't mean they deserve everything that's happening to them necessarily although they do bring it upon themselves.

It is sad that most people that post in this thread have zero knowledge on the Palestinian-Israel conflict but will have very strong opinions, saying shit like "THE PALESTINIANS ARE TERRORISTS", "ISRAEL ARE /OURGUYS/". Truly goes to show how far JIDF has infiltrated this board.

Haven't any of you faggots ever heard of a third position?

Also don't fall for the pro-Israel shilling ITT

>Israeli special forces

> You don't see Jews driving over little kids during a holiday in France.

I can see Jews pushing Europe get filled with those kind of people who would drive over little kids in France

Translation for those of us who aren't Pakistani:

>It's sad that the entire West hasn't been infected by Muslims and there are still Westerners capable of thinking outside the boundaries set by Muslim political views and beliefs

Don't worry Achmed, soon you will out-breed the kuffar and everyone will agree with you about everything.

And that means supporting the people that have subverted your entire nation? Where the fuck do I mention that the Mudslimes need saving? There are innocent Christians who must be protected at all cost. But hey, what am I to say what you should believe in? Canada will soon be a breeding ground for anti-western sentiment. Wouldn't want to upset the caliphate now, would we Farooq?

Yeah, thank God for all that Muslim propaganda, only a matter of time before Zionism is declaring "racist" for offending sand monkeys and forcing them to riot and burn down the Synagogue.

Can't fucking wait until we all develop your nuanced level of "knowledge of the conflict" (aka Slimes din du nuffin, Zios literally Hitler) Alhamdullilah.

>implying they wont end up expanding through syria in the future

ffs stop falling for pro-Israel shilling

both should be nuked

>Don't fall for pro-Israel shilling
>Here's some Arab shilling instead

Fucking pathetic Eurabia I swear to God you deserve every single terrorist attack for being such weak cuckolds.

Would you be the ebola since youre a virus that kills its host?

Those digits

Israel, because Trump said so.

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

Thanks, everybody should check that text in the pic

>Arab
Are you really this fucking dumb?

Yeah, nothing better than some feverish Arab conspiracy theories about Jews blowing up Fukushima and how they be standing for what's right and shit.

I swear to God you people are so fucking gullible it's hard to believe you're not being ironic.

I bet you'll save this under a folder titled "redpills" you fucking moron.

shema yisrael mofuckers

Nobody is listening, Moshe.

this

Yeah, Syrians are Arab hence their Army is literally called the "Syrian Arab Army" look it up if you don't believe me.

I'll nuke your hole region into oblivion

Yeah, I think that's part of the problem, Achmed.

You're more willing to listen to Arab conspiracy theories than common sense which is why so many people on Sup Forums believe in all kinds of stupid shit.

Pro nuclear wasteland.

Hahaha, the retard jews have to wear military outfits

I see you didn't read the pic retard.

t. Jew

Jews vs Kebabs
Why would we support either

>the only voices of sanity are an Argie and an Irishman
Truly times are strange

Oh I read, it's very interesting but it's completely subjective and not backed by larger historical trends wherein Syrians are Arabs who speak Arabic and are part of the Arab world.

At least they're not fucking Pakistanis.

Also LOL at your second infographic where Palestine din du nuffin just wanted some of their shit back which is why they tried to genocide Israel several times and to this day murder Israeli children whenever they get the chance.

Fucking Eurabia, I swear, you people are re-defining what it means to be utterly cucked on a daily basis.

Pol is neither.

Pol is pro-crusader and throwing you both out.

>Sanity
>Hey look at this RED PILL from Syria about how Jews are behind everything even even blew up fucking Fukushima

If that's the red pill then there must be another layer to the Matrix because that shit is stupid and banal: Arabs think there's a Jewish conspiracy behind everything and their IQs are double-digits.

israeli/palestinian war
pros: less muslims
cons: more jews

I pray that the two of them genocide each other. Everyone wins.

Neither fuck both

this

UNDERRATED

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE ANTI-ISRAEL YOU ARE PRO-ISLAMISM

One of them supports Christian murdering ISIS and the other is Palestine.

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

pro niggers?
noope.

I am pro freedom, anti apartheid.

So naturally anti-Israel.

all terminal diseases kill the host
I guess I'm like cancer that creeps around quietly and braches out all over until it's too late to treat

But Israel is pro-Islamism you fool.
see they fund ISIS

Dayam. If that girl were only 12 years younger I'd love to take her out for a pizz.

>Palestinians don't support ISIS
>Greater Israel ((((PLANNED))))

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/5-members-of-ISIS-in-Palestine-sentenced-to-jail-terms-in-plea-bargain-467221

It physically pains me how ignorant and gullible people on this board can be.

Fuck israel, jews and their bullshit

hmmm
you know what's funny?
you conquer and destabilize half the planet and don't even bother pretending brown people deserve any rights other than a quick maxim gun shot induced death, and that's fine

we do it on some tiny parcel of land in the desert and WHOA STOP THE VIOLENCE THERE MR. GOLDSTEIN YOU'RE BEING AN IMPERIALIST

Yes goy pick a side, good goy member the shoah

I love dead dune coons, enuff said you nigger.

But when we did it we didn't do it through such underhanded means. You lot are slimy faggots who don't even have the decency to admit what you're doing.

kek
--------------------------------

If Israel were Christian country Sup Forums would have adore us.

Israel is USA's version of North Korea.

Palestinians just want to be liberated from foreign occupation.

English, you filthy muzzie subhuman, learn to write it, you saracen filth.

Than you should lurk more as to why Sup Forums dislikes you kikes

>alestinians just want to be liberated from foreign occupation.
>translation, the subhuman sand niggers just want to kill everyone. stop being rayciss
ok there you fucking haji loving filth, kill yourself.

> Islamic extremism isn't real or a threat, it's all the Jews

Takes a special kind of stupid.

Pro Israeli for the same reason I am pro Afrikaner nationalism.

>underhanded means
are you genuinely retarded, sir?
your prime minister Eden literally PAID us in 1956 to invade Egypt for you, conquer the suez canal and give it back to your government so that it wouldn't look as though you did it yourself directly

I mean I suppose bombing China to hell for the legal right to literally peddle drugs in its streets is pretty overt, but if there's one thing Israel is known for is not being subtle when dealing with arabs
the 6 day war or Cast Lead should illustrate exactly how we deal with problems here, Europe should learn a lesson or two in fact

Israel is occupying and colonising Palestinian land, discriminating against Palestinian citizens of Israel and denying Palestinian refugees the right to return to their homes. Inspired by the South African anti-apartheid movement, the BDS call urges action to pressure Israel to comply with international law.

bdsmovement.net/news/un-report-israel-does-not-want-you-read

Why are Euros so cucked by Arabs?

Wow, that's an old pic. These tanks were aesthetic....
By the way, I'm in the IDF. Ask me anything.

I never claimed muslim extremism doesnt exist. Israel seems to like them though, treating their wounded and stuff. Just natural skepticism about the jews that's all.

Is Greater Israel a thing?

They'd need to conquer Saudi Arabic clay, no? Who would be the muscle to do that? American soldiers - again?

LMAO