This is considered normal in USA

>this is considered normal in USA

Its called inflation, its normal in the entire world

is this the level of economics education in germany?
usa inflation has only been above 6% once since 1985
inflation alone does not explain such an increase, if it is true

Correct.

It is normal

Not everyone is SUPPOSED to go to college.

The country needs:
Garbage truck drivers
Electricans
Plumbers
Auto mechanics
Flight attendants
And 1000 more occupations that don't require a 4 year college degree.

If your parents can't afford for you to go, you shouldn't go.

>Electricans
>Plumbers
>Auto mechanics

these are all skilled jobs

No, it's well beyond the rate of inflation.

There's an easy way to fix that. Don't fucking go to college.

>needing mommy and daddy to still pay for you when you are an adult

are you retarded

literally people who do all three of those jobs just need some basic industry training and work experience, not fucking college

that's how it's done here and it works perfectly fine

>these are all skilled jobs

You don't need to go to college for.

>are you retarded
no, but i have have my doubts about you and your german friend

>he thinks uni teaches you even a fraction of what you learn from work experience
You're gonna be blown away when you graduate and work for a year or two.

>1$ in 1985 worths 2.21$ in 2016

point out where i said that you daft emu fucker
most skilled tradesmen in civilised countries do some kind of college course followed up by an apprenticeship of some kind

>Calling others daft
>Thinks that college is necessary because "most skilled tradesmen in civilised countries do some kind of college course followed by an apprenticeship of some kind."
For many people who go to college, the only thing they get out of it is a piece of paper saying they went to college. Then they start their graduate-program and actually start learning how shit works.

You are a smug little cunt, who hasn't graduated yet, and thinks he knows shit. It's probably just a phase; when you hit the real world you may grow out of your faggotry. But who knows.

It followed the inflation rates....

k user whatever. i understand things are different out there at the edge of the world

government gives loans. colleges decide students can now pay a lot more. raise their prices.

cumulative US inflation since 1985 would be an increase of 126%

>go to college
>thousands of chinese and indian students on campus through an agreement where they pay the rate they would have paid for college in their home country which is a fraction of what I pay
>hundreds of arab students on campus with tuition paid for by their government
>thousands of minority US citizens who get larger grants and more scholarship opportunities because of skin color
>class sizes and tuition prices skyrocketing because of demand increasing faster than supply

>go into STEM class
>students are all foreigners and white males

>go into random SJW required elective class
>its fucking full of faggots, women, and US minorities

Hey norfag, you know that Norwegian university rankings are extremely far down compared to US ones?

And that the reason it's """"free"""" is that any university course either:

a) requires university resources but has extremely few places (like medicine), or

b) requires virtually zero university resources since teaching is done in giant lecture halls and you just read on your own and show up to the exam once a semester

Basically all the trades here in America are seen as another option to college.

A degree will help but really you don't need it

No. Things are not different over here. Your head is just so far up your ass that you think
>college is necessary because most people go to college
is a clever thing to say.

you're getting a bit too hysterical really
are you ok user?
do you need a hug?

Supply and demand.

>govt subsidizes student loans
>colleges realize they can charge whatever they want for tuition cuz uncle sam will provide

wow! shocking!

>getting a phd in plumbling

Sounds like someone has a degree in faggotry

>Its called inflation, its normal in the entire world

FTFY

The student loan/degree vendor complex has indebted a generation of Americans to the Federal Government for worthless degrees in a service economy.

I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't get a flight attendant job without at least some College.

Colleges are full of minorities and Indians/Koreans.
I visited one and there were no white people. I am not exaggerating, there were none at all and I live in Connecticut.