twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nigger hits you with a fucking car
>People want to get you fired because you called your assailant a bad name

Niggers

>gregor samsa
>libtard taking their profile name from "kike victim complex: the book"
You can't write this shit.

Wrong, Julia is actually /ourgirl/.

I just read that entire twitter thread or whatever the fuck it's called, and holy shit, is that what American normalfags talk like nowadays? It all seems like black slang to me.

SAD!

damn she is hot

It's embarrassing.

Is thus real? Fucking insects deserve to get crushed.

Her account got deleted? The fuck?

She has a great pair of titties.

This is what the left does. Systematically lynch anybody who doesn't embrace the PC.

Because of course.

also what is the big deal with saying nigger? i call black people nigger all the time as a joke. These americans are fuckin retarded

Oh fuck that. Time to ruin a life.

post some pics

What the fug D: D: :D ahhahahahahah

This fucker needs to be REKT.

No seriously what the fuck ... i cant even ... just wow oh wow !

This woman can't curse, but Trump can grab women?

Man those niggers are vicious. She should buy a gun.

well it's not like they can get the guy who hit her fired

You want your legs broken, too, you potato piece of shit?

Rules for thee, but not for me!

typical fucking lefties...

Shes a hot white chick so she is going to end up bashed by a gang of black chicks and probably raped by black dudes after.

How come victimising a woman is ok if you're brown, of the left or follow Islam? I just don't understand, i for one can understand her outrage, if someone had knocked me over i'd be dredging the barrel for anything i could say to get across my frustration.

If a nigger hits you with a car, you should be able to call him a nigger

>those tweets are 2 years old
>she's learned unlike the girl that got hit by a car

what, why

are Americans just retarded or what

When did it become socially acceptable to be a wigger?

Where are all the old school niggers that used to pound these faggots face into the ground?

NIIIIGGGGGERR!

Short answer: yes.

You should be able to call a nigger a nigger, regardless

White girls virtue signalling makes them forget their own past.

Because the rules are all made up by (( them )). White women who take pride in their whiteness and care about white values are spat upon whereas nigger loving is actively encouraged.

It's all (( them )) and it's just going to get worse and worse until something is done about it. The backlash hasn't been nearly severe enough yet. These PC cucks need to be dragged out in the streets and properly lynched themselves.

literally whom's't'd

Blackies hate being called what they are because what they are is disgusting.
Just like immigrants hate being called immigrants, the truth hurts, it bursts the ego bubble that they live in and the shock of reality surprises and frightens them.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU FUCKING NAZI'S!

>she should have been killed
>lets break her neck next!! XDDDDD

I hope she enjoys her diabetes.

>is that what American normalfags talk like nowadays? It all seems like black slang to me.

Not all of us talk like that, rare Croatiafag, just the people without a personality and seek to fit in a subculture or what they consider the "norm" of today's society.

Ugly fucking whore. No wonder she needs to spend all her time virtue signaling on twitter.

jesus those tweets... Everybody is using ghetto slang. God damn, its hard to watch.
And they wonder why they are being called slurs when they behave so uncivilized.

His girlfriend's got a thicc ass

Perfect for those black bulls

But by her own fucking """logic""", the girl in the video does not get a chance to """learn"""?

What?

>Sup Forums defending a coalburner

lel

>Not all of us talk like that, rare Croatiafag, just the people without a personality and seek to fit in a subculture or what they consider the "norm" of today's society.

use Sophia from as an example

90% of the tweets are about grocery check-out tabloid shit along with endless nigger celeb shit

>Get run over by a nigger and break your leg
>Take your anger out by saying he was a nigger
>Niggers on twitter ruin your life for being angry

Why, why are Americans so quick to ruin the life of someone over a triviality?

my head is spinning as i realize these people are 100% serious

>hurr durr we NEED to do this

such activism, much courage

>run over potato
>mashed potatoes

It's ok for me to ruin other people's lives and get them fired/expelled but don't do it to me, I had a chance to "learn"

He's talking about the other girl. Audrey.

She is funny. She could be the next Kramer.

these people prioritize words rather than actions

This kid has to come out with proof she mingled with a nigger tho

Hence "normalfags", how and when did this develop though? I even see people saying "tryna" or "imma" on Sup Forums sometimes, I don't remember there being an equivalent of that at any point in the past. Is this because black people use cell phones but don't use computers, so their culture took over the cell phone sites (I don't know which, I guess Twitter/Instagram/whatever is popular nowadays)?

Jews

>girl gets hit by car
>calls driver a nigger for trying to kill her
>white, upper middle class suburban girls who live in a homogeneous culture lecture her on race

This is why liberals couldn't dare to be racist. They don't live in "enriched" areas. They haven't had "multiculturalism" drive down their property values. They haven't been the victims of crime which has time and time again been committed by the same race.

Savage

Yup false alarm Sup Forums, pull back. Let her fellow lefties tear her apart.

Is that second tweet even english?

Wow first a thread about my hometown and now a thread about a girl I know! What a great day to be on Sup Forums

Who gives a shit really. It's a fucking word. They get so excted when non niggers use it, because it justifies their feelings of hatred. Just nigger em down.

twitter.com/Mikegarcia987/status/845436333262749697

The kraut is lying.

Niggers have really thin skin for jokes

>twitter.com/sere_fisch/status/845371256824320005
I just figured they're all niggers... goddamn these shitheads are disgusting

Is she in fact a coalburner? Asking for a friend.

Gonna kill my some niggers tonight :).

>Kafka was a Jew

Learned something new.

go help her.
be with her in her time of need.
>you might get a qt 3.14 out of the emotional support.

>it's another episode of liberals being tolerant by telling you you should get hurt more or die

MARRY HER

It's mostly niggers on that Twitter thread. Hence, they're talking like niggers because they're niggers.

The cunt tagged the president of her university.
>President is a nigger.
She's done-for.

Only a faggot millennials have this pathetic kind of mindset.

They really are the worst generation.

Dunno who audrey is, but rose(girl in OP) seems to be pretty coalburny to me..

She hangs out with a coal burner, which is how I know her, but I have no reason to believe she is, no.
Already have a real life gf and plus she goes to Radford and I go to college a few hours away. I'll text her my support she'll appreciate it

I think it's some form of creole. More research will obviously need to be done to understand it.

this is a grown man baka

So why aren't you out there killing communists with her, user?

>such activism, much courage
very tolerance

Kek

Sup Forums we need to protect and defend /ourgal/. We took down shia we can take down this hoe RALLY ARMS MEN

>boutta
Okay, time to learn Basque and move there, in the hope that my new language doesn't become ebonised.

someone give me a quick rundown

Who is this ejaculation demon?

She's cool but very awkward at parties. Her friend is hotter/was the one I was after

Tell her she has all of the love and support from this Polynesian underwater welding board.

>couldn't clear the gb and refused to finish it
What does this mean?

We should report the death threats and the other threats to law enforcement to fuck up their lives in response to all of this.

facebook com/profile.php?id=100015249663660

A gravity bong is an apparatus used to smoke marijuana.

no fucking clue

I want to marry this woman and breed a flock of white nationalists

Isn't what they're doing allegedly a bannable offense on twitter? Anyone with accounts should report the cunts.

They've already managed to get her fired.

We should come up with a law that doesn't allow a business to fire a person based solely on what they said outside of work. Honestly.

yes.

This is what annoys me about these virtue signaling jizzbags

>I have literally never said anything bad in my life ever, yep never had I'm a perfect angel

This video looks like a girl fucking around with her friends and she told an off color joke. And they laughed, so it definitely has happened before, they are fine with that humor. This wasn't a racist attack against anyone.

Which everyone on the fucking planet does. But since this was recorded and put online she is considered literally fucking Hitler.

Yeah, she gonna get the raping

This. Also tell her we would appreciate a picture of her tits. For research.

>asshole hits you with his car
>use it as an excuse to offend his race

it's a shame the "nigger" gave her incident she could walk away from...

oh wait.

I don't see the death threats. Post.