Evil Chicago Niggers Get Private Attorneys

>Two of the four people charged with kidnapping and torturing a Crystal Lake teen whose attack was streamed live on Facebook were assigned new lawyers after a judge on Monday allowed two assistant Cook County public defenders to withdraw from the case.

>Prosecutors say Hill, Cooper and the Covington sisters bound and gagged the victim, then slapped, punched, taunted and threatened to kill him during the attack, which unfolded between Dec. 31 and Jan. 2. They say the defendants cut the young man's scalp, ordered him to drink toilet water and forced him to utter racial epithets.

>Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington will appear in court again on Friday, March 17. Tanishia Covington next appears in court on April 10.

>If convicted of the most serious charges, each defendant faces up to 30 years in prison.

dailyherald.com/article/20170313/news/170319619/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gM7-UlqV_s
youtube.com/watch?v=fJDQwKqKeT4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I
youtube.com/watch?v=uXU4QKeE41Q
youtube.com/watch?v=O0hkLsxw4Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>30 years in prison

Hahaha

Remember when Rahm Emanuel tried to kill this story and then tried to get away with charging them with just simple assault. Haha dumb niggers, we're taking our country back.

Can we livestream their execution please?

>Get Private Attorneys

Is this unusual? Surprises me that the US would have anything else other than pure red-blooded capitalism at the core of the legal system.

Live streaming law- anything you are seen doing to someone in a livestream, will be done to you twice as bad and live streamed to the world.

May the full force of the law fall upon them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gM7-UlqV_s
youtube.com/watch?v=fJDQwKqKeT4

Community service incoming

They would have probably killed him.

They should all get the death penalty, imo.

Why do black guys always lean their heads back and put their chins up for mugshots?

It's part of the prison culture of looking tough

I bet they 'll be free in 2 years even if they get 30.

>up to

>Rahm Emanuel

He is such a serpent. He ran to help Israel in the Gulf War instead of serving in the American armed forces.

He showed us what his true country was.

30 years in prison for a harmless practical joke? how sick is your country, America?

Very possible, user.

Blacks slip through every crack in the justice system, despite their many many crimes.

They could have killed him through suffocation because he was crying and his mouth was taped. All of that histamine and all of that backed up liquid in his throat and nose. He could have died just from niggers being unthinking creatures.

And, after committing all of their felonies on him and having their fun with this mentally disabled kid, who doesn't think they would have eventually killed him?

They have low mental capacity, this is true.

But they have low moral capacity.

An adult black has been shown to have the moral character of an 11 year old white kid.

What the fuck counts as a practical joke in your country, being raped up the ass?

Fuck off niggerfag!

Maybe Portugal is more cucked than we thought.

was he raped though? No he wasn't. so stfu
that's a lie, it was a thoughtless practical joke, that's not 30 years in any civilized nation.
you deserve all the nigger culture you have, because you people are a bunch of animals.

Are the private attorneys jewish? Wouldn't they need the private lawyers to work pro-bono for them? Where are they getting the money from?

>that's a lie,

What is a lie?

The only fact you could dispute would be that they taped his mouth and then tortured him over and over and made him cry.

All of that is on tape.

The rest is intelligent conjecture based on knowledge of American niggers.

>Portuguese aren't as smart as I thought.

Yup, expect the judge to write some long opinion apologizing for the white race. Had an Indian (feather) beat my sister in law, steal her car, run over a cop, and get caught with a kilo of coke in one night. The female judge cried during sentencing and overuled the minimums, letting him live on the res where they didn't punish him at all. Fucking pathetic.

They wont have to pay a cent, likely.

The American taxpayer will pay for those lawyers.

he didn't sufocate, so that's not a argument. stick with reality, nigger.
if you want to send 4 kids to jail, they are expected to have murdered someone, not to have made a harmless practical joke, "making someone cry"

just kys, animal.

What's wrong with their faces?

>Torture
>Practical joke

Moorish slave please leave.

>What's wrong with their faces?

Be-besides the obvious, you mean?

>Non-country

This thing looks like something out of a sci-fi/horror movie.

Brittany is kind of cute desu.

Ironic, because I remember several years ago Rahm's son was robbed and beaten by a nigger.

They're niggers

c mon guys it s not a crime it s just bad home training
all the kind do dumb shit like kidnap and torture autistic kind

>anything else other than pure red-blooded capitalism

It's not pure capitalism, because its a state-run judicial system.

Its unusual for poor/black people to get private attorneys though. Usually just go for the public defenders.

Yes, it's pretty uncommon for poor niggers to have private attorneys. Expensive private ones are almost always your best bet, but we have a right to be represented by an attorney in the US, so you can get a public one for free if you can't afford a private one.

I'm sure if it was 4 white guys/girls raping/torturing a 17 years old black boy, Sup Forums would want them to be free.

This is what a nigger looks like.
They all look like that.

I know surprising, considering there are none in your country.

Why are you insulting him? Fuck off nigger lover.

not even public defenders would defend them, so they had to hire a jew

>still goes for the bike

every time

they are really lucky that Donald Trump is the President and the white don't wanna destabilize his presidency...
otherwise, shit might got really wild

If you have never lived in a country with nigger than please don't tell us how to deal with our niggers. You have to understand these people are animals

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc7f5ve2o1I
youtube.com/watch?v=uXU4QKeE41Q
youtube.com/watch?v=O0hkLsxw4Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s

>D-d-d-day of the r-r-rope i-i-i-is c-c-c-coming
>Believe me, I'm a leaf.

>Prosecutors say Hill, Cooper and the Covington sisters bound and gagged the victim, then slapped, punched, taunted and threatened to kill him during the attack, which unfolded between Dec. 31 and Jan. 2. They say the defendants cut the young man's scalp, ordered him to drink toilet water and forced him to utter racial epithets

They barely did anything. A bar fight is worse than what they did.

If you are white and still in Chicago, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Jackson Mississippi, St. Louis, Rochester, Detroit, Cleveland, Washington DC, Philadelohia, Dallas... etc

Basically nigger city with Democrat run officials...
Get the fuck out!!
>high city taxes
>low security and very bad future

get out

stupid fucking knuckle-dragging ape

In Russia this would be aggravated kidnapping, 5 to 12 years in the slammer

I don't think that's irony

Seems legit, they should be sentenced to 10-12 years of prison.

All I'm saying is that lenient European justice systems only work with a White majority. Different demographics require different justice systems

Because if they don't other niggers literally rape them in prison

i find it rather amazing that the average black person has a rap sheet several pages long. i can't even imagine breaking that many laws.

Looks like a Brazilian soccer player.

yeah, they would've killed the poor kid, no doubt

>intentionally pick fights with white people on the street just to prove you're allowed to be an asshole
>act surprised when white people want nothing to do with you
I don't give a fuck if it's genetics or some kind of spell cast on their EBT cards, black people an unrepentant assholes.

They fucked up in America, America should judge them, that's it.

Why they shouldn't be sentenced in America for a crime they commited in America?

30 years nigger

black genes, yuck

They're fucking niggers so they can't afford an attorney. So basically what this is proving is that someone is paying for their legal defense.

You're a probably a neet.

Why talking for everyone?

If you also get triggered for some bad talk, you're not better than SJW.

totally
i agree wholeheartedly bro

Every last one of them is going to get viciously brutalized on the inside. I doubt retard abusers rank very high in the prison hierarchy. That moron in the upper right probably isn't coming out alive. He looks like some ikeepsitreal nigger who will be dumb enough to mouth off

those all used to be nice places to live at one time, not crime ridden welfare shitholes.

thanks black people!

This is what ghetto niggers look like in this shithole city. I've lived here my whole life and seen some shit. These fucks are beyond useless and know it, that's why they do shit like this. Why we are the most segregated city in America.

I heard that the hate crime charges had been dropped, which is outrageous if true.

Since when did Sup Forums care about the mentally disabled?

it's the parent's fault

the nigger meemaw tells them they're horribly oppressed so go be the biggest most ignorant nig you can be.

probably Obama's BLM slushfund at work here.

If he was white you would be asking to suck his cock in liberty.

Source? How could you ever measure that

god bless the aryan union

it's like the crack babies' babies

power + white to hispanic skin = hate crime

kidnapping and torture are enough reason for them to go to jail, retard
>t-they didn't murder him so they dindu nuffin they's good boys
jesus fucking christ

>br monkey make words on screen
>hue hue br favelado monkey great success!

this is seriously how black people's brains work

underappreciated post

The justice system won't do anything serious. The fire of anger in the hearts of the American people has cooled to smoking ashes OP. Alas, we will never burn with Amaterasu and set ablaze all unrighteousness.

If white people did it to a black retard, there would be national chimp out and everyone involved would serve be sentenced to 10 year minimum. These nigs will serve little time.

Some of the more extreme here might want it but you'd find very few whod think they deserve freedom

Kill yourself

Beastiality is not cute famalam

>Alas, we will never burn with Amaterasu and set ablaze all unrighteousness.

god damn it would be a glorious sight

That's assuming they wouldn't be killed by angry mob rule Russians

This stuff wouldn't happen in a civilized nation, and wouldn't happen here if we started publicly executing some of these savages.

He wuz just playin!

probably the bell curve book

He looks sleeps to me

What do you call 4 niggers hanging from a tree ?

Alabama wind chime.

The women will get less than 5 and the men will get no more than 8.

how new are you

Let's make an example and do this to a black person and yell,"fuck King Kong n fuck black people"

Hey I wanna play a practical joke on you.
Whatcha doing later friend....

he is straight out of memes

>Implying it shouldn't be life