Were niggers really the kangs of egypt?

Were niggers really the kangs of egypt?

How could niggers build the pyramids if they failed to thrive at everything else?

Were the pyramids actually built by whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=ykJheLEmmOU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> no
>they couldnt
>yes

Blacks are white.

>niggers never thrived in africa

k

The Pharaoh bloodline has a lot of Nordic and Mediterranean blood in it.

No, niggers were only ever Kangs of "UPPER Egypt" aka Sudan. - that's what your illustration shows: Sudan, not Egypt.

Theyve inhabited africa for hundreds or thousands of years and are still hunter gatherers with an average iq below 80 you cuck. How could they into pyramids?

>''upper" egypt
>its located below egypt

Euroshart education everyone

There was one dynasty who was 100% nigger that ruled Egypt for about a century - because they managed to conquer it. You can read more here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykJheLEmmOU

So the nigs are right that THEY WUZ KANGZ but:
- they didn't build anything of value during that time - kind of like Attila bragging about building the Colosseum
- it was only for a short, insignificant period of time

I always thought it was Mediterranean and Arab. How would Nordics have even gotten there?

No. Seriously, they're useless. The Egyptian royal bloodline didn't belong to Africa. Definitely used the sub-humans to make them and make them corpses but it wasn't the plan of the insignificant..

the kangz called it upper egypt...hence the quotations.

canadian false superiority everyone

It has to do with the Nile you dipshit. Upper-closer to its birth. Lower-closer to the river mouth.

Back then, in the Yakub days, they had high IQs.

But then the evil white man stole their intelligence somehow.

>After all of the nice things that the blacks did for the white men they created, too.

ancient Egyptians already had sub-Saharan ancestry, just lower than modern Egyptians (about 20% on average, lower for Copts)

other than that their ancestry was mostly of neolithic Near Eastern origins like today

a study on that with specifics is coming soon

The Nile river is one of the few rivers the go up stream as opposed to all the other streams...

You mean to flow north?

>kangs

Because we wuz vikangz nigga

People don't realize how far the Vikings roamed. And how many civilizations they enriched.

The word "Rus" in Russia means Viking, for instance.

>Pic unrelated

I heard recently it is etymologically connected to redheads, or people with red hair.

this is their position in egiptian society

The best civilization they managed was based on selling black africans as slaves to Islam.

Niggers have never built anything greater than a one story mud hut.

If black people are trying to push the idea that they were kings in Egypt, doesn't that imply they were the first race to start slavery and therefore can't keep using the sympathy card?

>selling black africans as slaves

Blacks in America are finally realizing that they were sold to slave ship captains by OTHER BLACKS.

Funny to watch their equivocation on Youtube.

The only useful information I've ever gotten from these unending threads is that modern day American blacks were taken from sub-saharan western africa and had nothing to do with anything that happened in Egypt.

Of the 2 final dynasties of egypt The last two were in fact ruled by blacks from Cush. Despite their best efforts the whole dynastic period ended under black"kangs"....they ended through incompetence. Kangs did not start the dynastic periods....Kinda like owning a painting and claiming you're an artist .

They were built by Niggers alright, but they actually got stuff done because most of them were slaves and that is the ONLY way for black people to be useful

The Egyptians who build the pyramids actually had less nigger DNA than thy do today

Didn't the nig nogs enslave a bunch of jews to build their pyramids? Kangs btfo

They didn't but it's a moot point as they have been bred dumb by a thousand years of slavery at the hands of Arab Muslims.

Then whitey has them for 100 or so years and they're SO smart and hate whitey SO much that they adopt the Islam of the nice people who captured their ancestors.

Sudan isn't lower Egypt lol nice try

They're doing circumcisions

yes, this is basic history. the black kingdom directly below egypt conquered it and ruled for 100 years. one of many examples

they wuz kangz

Dey washing dik mang.

no they weren't its sad that so many people know so little about history. i mean for fucks sake, niggers weren't "kangz n shiet"

Chrike

They did build the Nubian pyramids but by the time they came along ancient Egypt was pretty much over.

They're piss poor and half assed looking anyways.

Fun facts on the older pyramids:
Slaves didn't build them
The laborers weren't Jews
They were paid

This is the biggest fucking Jewish lie there is.

The Nig-Nogs are so worthless that their own kind hated them enough to sell them. I can't believe people were so stupid to buy any of them.

If they WUZ KANGS then it's Egypt that owes blacks reparations, not the USA.

Day halp us oud of da caves

It's all Yakub's fault

I wasn't there, but it's looking a lot like the great pyramid wasn't built by Egyptians either.

They will one day build great things again.

>DAS RITE!

What a dense fuck

"DAS RITE" vs "WE WUZ KANGZ" is one of the greatest and most entertainging, retarded nigger battle.

>How could niggers build the pyramids if they failed to thrive at everything else?
They had they're Jewish slaves do it. But seriously, the only truly black dynasty in Egypt lasted around 100 years out of like 5000.

As entertaining as it is baffling.

it's like people don't even realize we had upper and lower Canada

Canucks are good trolls, Sup Forums just won't admit it

theyre more white than black...

if you guys studied western civ, you'd learn that egypt was by far the best spot in all of Africa. rich with gold and regular flooding from the Nile provided very fertile soil for farming.

also, read the 'myth of individualism'. it goes into detail about how civilizations were only as great as the food they could farm and the terrain they occupied.

oh wait...Sup Forums has only read mein kampf

Another conditioned dumb ass (YOU)

This is Egypt proper.

Why don't white people have enough melanin to be considered human?

What's the black part in Arabia?

The part inhabited by superior melanated kangs

Does pic related look like a congoid to you?

Even ignoring the color, look at the jaw, the nose, and the brow ridge. They looked like indo-aryans.

Largely uninhabited desert. I want to say Raa'ib, but I think that's wrong.

And what kingdoms did the superior nigger kings rule in the fucking uninhabitable Rub' al Khali?

>when your white privilege kicks in and you get super speed

Am i the only one that thinks they look kind of cool, if only they could behave.

Yakub's kingdom

Yeah it's Rub' al Khali but it shares the color of middle Africa which made me wonder...

Yakub was so wise.

Doesn't look black to me.

Thank you for sharing the message of Yakub (pbuh), britbro

All nigger achievements have to be fictitious. You can't build a fucking kingdom on giant moving sand dunes. Not even your typical African hut, the epitome of their technology.

They don't look black to me.

Jews slaves did it

>he doesn't know about Yakub
s m h senpai
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

There is no evidence of jews being enslaved in Egypt. The whole exodus story is myth.

Hey just wanted to say thanks for choosing the airport Hilton.

> a fucking leaf
What way does the Nile flow? And does water flow from high to low or the other way? See if you can figure it out.

Just because they don't have strong jawlines or a high percentage of body fat doesn't make them white.

Because the original rulers and founders of civilization weren't. Blacks found civilization after the fact that white man had already conceived it.

It's because they'd actually accept the lifestyle. The Irish, when enslaved, were very rebellious.

So.............

The Nile is the only river in the world that flows backwards. It flows from south to north.

Obviously some large amounts of magnetic energy in those areas.

Lol canadians.....Just because Egypt is north of Sudan means upper is in the north.............Canadian education everyone, literally cucked.

The River Nile travels from the south, northwards towards the med sea. So the upper river nile is south of egypt...Nigger tier intelligence in canada, we wuz eskimos

White people were pretty successfully enslaved in Rome. The blondes even made really good sex slaves!

When in Rome

Why the fuck did you faggots have to enslave them? you should have just kill them.

>statues be black so we wuz romans an shieeet
Dear god these people are retarded. The catacombs of Rome contain 4+ million remains that disprove this shit.

I love the afro-american community!!

niggers were slave, check any Egyptian art.

They make very good harem guards after castration. True story.
We also made money on the side selling them to Europeans. Nothing wrong with making an honest buck.

A tip for you: During the times of egyptian civilization, the pyramids were already ancient monuments with more than 1000 years old.

I guess a man has to make a living.

Whitebois just mad cuz dey aint pharaohs. Dey make up lies and shiet.

Bla bla bla

Totally! They didn't invent or create or convince civilization. They wanted to HI JACK it just like the NOMADIC shit of the far east did to BABYLON just like NIGGERS do to this day in South Africa. They coveted the power and creating of a WHITE WORLD by WHITE PEOPLES with agriculture, education, and civilization.

I'm not saying blacks can't have those things which are white creations. I'm saying just stop trying to dis info the planet with your KIKE MASTERS for the sake of your black kind to have feelings of a more meaning past. The connection is only at a later date and BLACKS eventually destroyed Egypt. The very same thing they wanted to OWN and TAKE OVER!