Ask a muslim Sup Forumsack anything

Ask a muslim Sup Forumsack anything

Would you eat a tub full of bacon and left over BBQ sauce if I gave you a million bucks?

I'm a girl btw

Why are you a larping lier? Bored?

I am content with my current financial position. More money isn't worth it to sacrifice principles for.

are you a proud gay?

I'm comfy, but not necessarily bored. Here is timestamp

Did you vote Denk?

>he will not eat bacon and get paid a million dollars to secure the future of his children and grandchildren because magical sand wizard in the sky told him not to consume pork
Islam everyone.

Why havent you found Jesus yet?

Bacon is divine. I think you could base a whole religion on it. It should be the holy meal for all you "praise kek" fagitts.

Is your wife out of preschool yet?

>muzzie plotard

>wife

Do you believe that criminals should under some circumstances have their limbs amputated?

If no, how do you reconcile the Quran being the literal word of Allah with that command?

Do you think Muhammad was a supreme person?

Do you think some of the Hadith, the authentic ones, describe his actions and statements accurately?

What's the argument for not eating pork?

Why do you hate the Hindus?

>no timestamp on quran

Fake and gay

I voted for Groenlinks, then D66 and now I have voted Denk.

This party has most accurately represented my voice as migrant and muslim in this country. That is a positive thing, as i've seen an uplift in migrant-circles to be engaged in politics and voice whatever injustice through the proper democratic channels.

Do throw in a prayer for me when you head out to your nearest church to celebrate a gay marriage followed by a spiritual sermon how Christianity can boost your personal life, closing up with a rockin' afterparty eating meat of the cloven hoof right off the grill.

Still living the bachelors life. I will make a worldtrip first among other things and settle down with my GF. She hasn't said anything yet, but I know that she is waiting and longing to be bound to me for life.

>Do you believe that criminals should under some circumstances have their limbs amputated?
No. Times change, so do the vehicular institutions that deliver punishment.
>If no, how do you reconcile the Quran being the literal word of Allah with that command?
By stating that there is no God but Allah, and that Muhammad(pbuh) is his Messenger.
>Do you think Muhammad was a supreme person?
Muhammad(pbuh) was supreme by his mediocrity. He did not preach extremes, but rather to walk the road of balance and self-discipline.
>Do you think some of the Hadith, the authentic ones, describe his actions and statements accurately?
I don't think that any authentic Hadith are 100% accurate. It is the work of fallible humans, but by means of correlation, triangulation and analyzing narration-chains, we can achieve some degree of trustworthiness.

Many of my friends are Hindus, I love them. The Hindu culture is rich and diverse, as well as the many gifts they have produced for the world.

>Bulgaria
>Gay marriage accepted by orthodox church
Lolno
but i can't disagree with the meat part.

The whole world is in flames just because your kind wants to get into Europe and taste kaffir women. How do you feel about that?

Don't worry Italian, I haven't forgotten about you.
"He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah". (Al Baqara 2:173)

But if you were looking for scientific arguments, I suggest you hit up google scholar or something. Many of my non-muslim friends won't touch pork, and some of the hipsters are starting to make it trendy to not eat pork. But I have never cared to ask for the specific reasons why.

My vacations in USA did show that a lot of Americans eat pork. I won't lie to you, I was kind of appalled by the huffing and puffing, their body size and the constant sweating. Especially in national flights when you fear for your life when the fat guy leans back on his chair in front of you, that really pushed my buttons!

are you moroccan?

Muhammad was just as stupid as the rest of the desert rats and didn't know how to properly care for pigs and dogs. The sandniggers just fed them corpses and feces. Obviously they got parasites and became unsafe to eat. Your "holy decree" is just a testament to your prophet's ignorance

I don't know what the eff is going on, but let's begin with Europe.

The politicians are clueless, they let through all sorts of gold-digging male scum through the border. They are *not* victims of the war and are usually between the age of 20-35. They aren't muslims either and I think by letting everyone in indiscriminately, you basically opened the sewer drain inside your own home. Bad idea.

Now for Europeans, muslims, arabs, sikh, whatever. They all look alike or are the same thing because of your own (((media))). But we muslims can differentiate, and we most definitely do. But it is unfair to work hard and receive hate for things we are not responsible for. We have been here for many generations, yes; we do have our own problems, but its nowhere near as bad as it is right now. I even have to greet my old granny neighbour from 30 meters away shouting "hello Whilma, how are you?" just so she doesn't run away and knows its me. It is plain out ridiculous really.

It is also extremely frustrating to see housing be given for free to these gold-diggers that do nothing all day but make ruckus on the streets and go gibsmedat. I will have kids too, and I want them to grow up safe.

And these liberals aren't making it easy for us either, I don't like when they tiptoe around my feelings or be straight out delusional about actual societal problems. The quicker you face them, the earlier you can control the damage and remove the rotten ones. I'm not saying close the borders up entirely, but you gotta differentiate between actual victims and testosterone-profiteers seeking to strain the entire system.

I have visitors now, I feel check up on this thread later on.

Cya folks!

When are you going back?

desu looks like this guy secretly eats bacon for breakfast, lunch and dinner

>>If no, how do you reconcile the Quran being the literal word of Allah with that command?

>By stating that there is no God but Allah, and that Muhammad(pbuh) is his Messenger.

I might not have expressed the question clearly.

Allah is presumably in your view timeless, all-knowing, all-powerful.

Why would Allah write by his own hand in the Quran that something should happen in a certain way, written in the form of a general timeless imperative ("X should be done!") if he did not mean it to apply for all time, or for more than just a couple of years?

There will not be another Quran in your view, no? So why would the timeless allknowing God write texts basically only for the people who lived 1400 years ago?

How do you reconcile the all-knowing and timeless qualities of Allah and the clear words he put down on the page by his hand, with this hidden and unstated desire for humans to overrule the words on the page as soon as they felt times have changed?