Brit/pol/ - Press F to Pay Respects to UKIP edition

>Douglas Carswell leaves UKIP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39393213

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

thedaily.online/post/2017/03/23/after-57th-attack-by-extremist-muslim-terrorists-in-the-last-twelve-months-leftists-take-to-twitter-to-say-the-attack-could-have-been-done-by-anyone
youtu.be/Ge_4SlJWfl0
youtube.com/watch?v=dCk6fSQ21rY
youtube.com/watch?v=Rn2FYW3KzRQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1ASUxnnpaWE
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2xtWgBlzk
youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ro0FW9Qt-4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn2FYW3KzRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RX9SVwkjQzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tripfags out

>1pbtid

I know there are some people who only come here at the weekend, so in case you missed it here's my article from the other day.
thedaily.online/post/2017/03/23/after-57th-attack-by-extremist-muslim-terrorists-in-the-last-twelve-months-leftists-take-to-twitter-to-say-the-attack-could-have-been-done-by-anyone

F

Hitler was right

Bernard Cribbins Edition when?

youtu.be/Ge_4SlJWfl0

I want this England back.

Also fuck Carswell.

Why are people so bothered about UKIP dying when the Conservatives have basically become UKIP-lite anyway?

It's so fucking roasting up here lads

it was fucking snowing 2 days ago now this

fuck

Banks and Farage are setting up a new party soon I heard anyway.

BREAKING NEWS

LEAKED IMAGES OF WESTMINSTER

ATTACKER BEING INTERROGATED

BY FAR RIGHT EXTREMIST

youtube.com/watch?v=dCk6fSQ21rY

They're both cucked

>Douglas Carswell - "Brexit is in good hands"

lol

People wanted a more right wing party, UKIP was their best bet at one.

>it's fucking roasting
Almost time to go plant my wild crops. Love this time of year.
Will take a walk out into the countryside in a few days and set up a plot.

Because UKIP wanted to unban handguns, "conservatives" dont want any gun rights at all

And theyre also barely right wing at all and are just selfish rich fucks

...is this real?

hey canI ask you Brits something, here where I live we have a lot of criminal minorities, there isn't a specific area you can go to get away from them, each block will be run down and infested based on the involvement of community members who will take down license plate numbers, record and report suspicious activity to various law enforcement

do you do something similar there? if a bunch of drug addict minorities end up living on your block do you do nothing or does involving law enforcement help at all?

I've been successful in taking down several felons recently released in my area who turned back to crime, I took down license plates when they had visitors and recorded names when possible, all that information was forwarded to our local gang task force unit who was able to use it and get an arrest , this asshole was pretending to be a cop pulling over drug dealers and robbing them, I'm sure you deal with this problem there, tell me more

I really liked Come Fly With Me. underrated and the best thing that Walliams has done

5.6/10 m8

Live March for Europe in the world's greatest city. Tim Farron just tore the house down!

youtube.com/watch?v=Rn2FYW3KzRQ

What did he say?

Daily reminder that if you still intend to vote ukip after the Brexit result you're a roleplaying phoney

so if I'm unlucky enough to be in Londonstan and I know drug dealing mayhem is about to go down there is nobody I can report this to because law enforcement will do nothing even if they have multiple report of a registered license plate in proximity to violent crimes?

is it that bad?

I want to shut down a rave in London tomorrow, is it possible to do?

>it's about culture
>enrich

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Amerifag here, what's the deal with UKIP, is it like your libertarian party or similar to the the Tea Party (ultra conservative)?

I'm on the right side of spectrum here so any input is great

Gentle reminder to attend church tomorrow. Today is The Annunciation and tomorrow is the Fourth Sunday of Lent.

When do we retake Constantinople lads?

>the Conservatives have basically become UKIP-lite anyway?

Only Guardian readers actually believe this. Shit myself laughing when they call May "far right"

Then again this is the same paper that calls BBC right wing

If there were a general election tomorrow I'd deface my ballot

It's (((CIVIC))) nationalist with some lolbertarians thrown in

No they haven't. The main problem with the Conservatives is that people will fall victim and be persuaded by even lightest of faux hard words on things like immigration or UKIP. Theresa May said she would try to limit non-EU immigration while she was home secretary for example, but she utterly failed to do that, despite it being in her grasp. People actually, for some reason, completely unbased on actual real world actions believe that someone who campaigned for our membership of the EU and someone who has a track record of letting in massive amounts of immigrants will delivery on getting a good deal from the EU and reduce immigration. It is beyond ridiculous.

People who voted for independence voted first and foremost for sovereignty, but in a few years our citizens able to be dragged before a foreign court because of the european arrest warrant and we will still have immigration in the hundreds of thousands. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the Conservatives will not bring about the result that people wanted, and what is worse, is that now UKIP might be gone there wont be a force to push them to the right, and with Labour in the absolute state that they are in, the Tories will be able to institute their Blairite policies for perhaps another decade.

wanker, just vote tories and stop being a fucking child about it.
It's time to grow up

I think thats going to happen desu.

In the traditional, defunct political spectrum that goes from left to right, UKIP are to the right of the Conservatives.

Now would be a good time to drop a few bombs desu.

Feels weird not having a party. It's surprisingly refreshing. I don't have to defend UKIP autists anymore.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ASUxnnpaWE

im busy drinking vodka with my mates today and tomorrow and possibly calling everyone tossers so cant
also what is the appeal of being religious, never understood it

Banks already has, I don't think Farage is involved though. It's called The Patriotic Alliance or something like that.

It's not like controlling immigration will even make a difference at this point. The damage has already been done and the demographic change is irreversible.

There is a problem in that the Farage brand has been poisoned to a large amount of people because of his unrelenting support for Donald Trump, if a new party is to succeed it will have to shed it's UKIP skin.

Id vote labour, lets speed up the happening.

Why is this type of music so common now? The pop music of yesteryear may have been cheesy but at least it wasn't grotesque. Literal degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2xtWgBlzk

>I don't think Farage is involved though
DROPPED.

Maybe we don't need a traditional style party.

Maybe continue using non traditional methods

Pic related

>There is a problem in that the Farage brand has been poisoned to a large amount of people because of his unrelenting support for Donald Trump, if a new party is to succeed it will have to shed it's UKIP skin.

Lets face it, Farage _was_ UKIP.
He's not sullied in the eyes of ukip voters. All will switch to whatever party he fronts.

My constituency is a Conservative safe seat with a career who MP, why would I want to vote for them?
The only way to directly influence change in a safe seat as a voter is to deface your ballot as it worries whoever is holding it when people aren't satisfied with whats available.

Is anyone watching this? Some classic material here.

First spliff of the day lads.

All those traitors to democracy...

Not to all UKIP supporters though.

Who knows, perhaps it will be successful, I hope it will.

Why do you call it Londonistan?

Is this the only song they've ever made?

>roasting
>around 12 to 14 degrees for the country

Why do we go fucking mental when it's sunny? It's not the same as it being hot

If it doesn't have Farage it won't succeed.
But it would be nice to have more nationalist sentiment about. I just hope it doesn't end up splitting the vote.
lol

>the Conservatives have basically become UKIP-lite

The so-called Conservative party is Blair by other means. """Conservative""" politicians make big speeches to the people and their party in conference season with lines like "a citizen of the world is a citizen of nowhere", "mass immigration must be reduced to the tens of thousands", "bring back grammar schools", "we must leave the European Union", etc. But when the crowds disperse they quietly return to Westminster and Brussels where they busily contrive the downfall of our country. The so-called Conservative, Theresa "Jackboot" May, VOLUNTARILY chained the UK to the European Arrest Warrant when she was obligation to do so. She oversaw the gross inflow of ~4,200,000 people into this country, the actual number of British replaced is probably higher, the "gross + net", since mainly whites and white British people are leaving. She supports Sharia Courts, she believes in the wage gap, she is for "Social Justice", she is a remainer. The so-called Conservative party may have a handful of backbench tories, but the modernization that began with Portillo and Major, has seen almost a decade of Cameronites. Two elections have taken place where the real conservatives have been deselected or replaced by vapid yes-men like Mathew Hancock (2010 cohort), opportunistic liberals like Sajid Javid (2010 intake), and, WOW! "the most diverse and gender equal cohort the conservatives have ever seen" (2015) so much progress!

The so-called Conservative party take UKIP slogans but have no intention to act upon them. The more I watch the so-called Conservative party, the more I say "never trust a Tory".

If you have to ask that question, you have not been to london in a while.

Why wouldn't he? It is less than 50 percent white, less than 45 percent in fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ro0FW9Qt-4

no you fucking christ cuck, first we'll get rid of muzzies then get rid of you

Terrorist attack incoming

>Wanting to leave EU
>Not wanting Ireland to reunite

hypoKEK

Never heard of it. They're a one hit wonder then, at least over here.

>norfolk pro-life

but half of them are inbred, why won't they let them die like nature intended?

that should be "no obligation to do so"

Going to see my mum, its mothers day yo.

Are they reading poetry?

What is your constituency?

I think Eddie Murphy fucked one of them. They had a disastrous interview on the Daily Shoah as well.

Anyone listening to this negress call the tories nazis in rhyme.

wheres this happening

The lot of you cultural LARPers are English not British or Brits. Rulli greinds ma giers.

>Why do you call it Londonistan?

I've overheard other Brits calling it that when I bring up visiting London and this being the reason they don't want to visit with me

what about shutting down drug dealing raves? not possible?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn2FYW3KzRQ

London

>Russell Howard

That's interesting. I didn't know the same was happening to the Tories as Labour.

Meant for

embarrassing. i wanna puke.

/ourguys/

David Starkey
Nigel Farage
The Mogg

/definitelynotourguys/

Hannan
Carswell
Hitchens

I've lived in London all my life. What of it? Answer the question.

He's not a terrorist, he's a freedom fighter!

>>Not wanting Ireland to reunite
They are a different people from us. Maybe we should let them.
They have "traditional baby tickling songs". They must have been really bored back in the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=RX9SVwkjQzA

>I think Eddie Murphy fucked one of them
He knocked up scary spice.

>b-but we didn't vote for this

Oh sweetie, that's not how it works. A majority voted for it, honey. You lost. Accept it.

/ourguys/ are a bunch of ((civics))

jesus fucking christ

Lads question, are people still jumping off the Brexit bandwagon like we were told at start because some of our papers are still talking like there's a fuck tonne of people changing their minds every day.

>Ismael Yakub

also

British Youth are fucking cucks look at those ""males""

>we're going to have this for another 2 years

lmao

It doesn't make any sense when white people still make up the majority of the population, and Arabs only make up 13%, and Christians still dwarf the Muslim population 48% to 12%.

You know the Remainers are scraping the barrel when they have Campbell on stage.

So is Wednesday going to be a salty day for remainers?