store.steampowered.com/app/585550/
youtube.com/watch?v=5TiGZSByLmE&t=9s
youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Binding of Isaac. You can kill Satan

DoW 1 has a shit-ton of redpilled quotes

Kings Quest

Pretty comfy game

>tfw the greatest piece of cold war fiction ever made was a japanese PS2 game released in 2004

MGS 2 was right on surveillance and internet control

POSTAL 2
/thread

Your mom is a video game in itself. She's lean, smooth and once I maxed out her romance. I can do what I want.

Silly user, vidya is for kids.

the whole series is awesome. tactical espionage action on the ps1 was my favorite

"Come, show me what passes for fury among your misbegotten kind!" when you're a policeman tackling a nigger

>says mom
>is english

nigaa u letting us down

You mean things that people were already predicting?

I just do my best to redpill the 12 year olds that watch my daily six hour LoL streams!!!!

Cannon Fodder
Sid Meier's Civ
Any WW2 RTS that lets you play as zee Germans
Tropico

It's more than that. Sons of Liberty might be the most prophetic game ever written.

youtu.be/0iC9xpDSXyI

youtu.be/lieJIxJZs1M

Sid Meier's Civ has turned into shit.
Try Total War. Attila is a good place to start.

Interestingly, on the subject of prophecy, they had to cut out a lot of cinematics at the end because it was too similar to 9/11, which happened just before the game's release.

>Tropico

Started playing Tropico 5 2 weeks ago. It's fucking great. I feel like I'm doing better by going Globalist / Capitalist / Democratic, while maxing the economy and doing shit for the population just before the election. Which sounds like reality + NWO themed campaign.

There will never be vidya games the calibre of the original Deus Ex ever again. Next, instead of defeating globalist conspiracies to enslave humanity, we will be be playing as transracial pansexual sino-african women going around killing fucking white males for oppressing transgenders and minorities with the patriarchy.

They had fucking drones before any of us had even seen them in a combat situation

Mount and Blade warband. Waiting for Bonnerlord.

Fuck the Rhodok mountain niggers.

Kek. Long live the purple republic.

amen brother

Sengoku Rance

Back when video games were below (((their))) notice

t. Khergit horse fucker nigger

Metal Gear Revengeance

The Witcher

Not really. You're actually killing yourself over and over again and the whole thing's just a dying dream of a kid blaming himself for his parents divorce.

Also, it's incredibly fucking easy especially post Rebirth. You have to pick the Lost or the Keeper of you want a challenge.

forgot

Dark Souls and Bloodborne, cuz they are edgy af

Wrong. I'm a swadian horse fucker. They're armor makes them harder to penetrate and can't resist my mighty swadian cock unlike those sissy steppe horses.

Nords here. We don't need no stinking horses, just a couple of large axes for your nice looking heads.

>Your mom is a video game in itself. She's lean, smooth and once I maxed out her romance. I can do what I want.

And let me guess - your sister is the expansion?

> there are people that still love the false meme Empror
take the Chaos pill idiots

Is Bioshock any good? They have a remastered trilogy for PS4 for only $35.

I agree. That game is maximum comfy.

for some reason i never got try deus.

Vampire - Masquarade: Bloodlines
>Sid Meier's Civ
alpha centauri

Playerunknown's battleground is pretty redpilled in that it has nothing political about it and is just survival of the best and realistic enough for gun lovers because it used to be an arma 3 mod.

Europa Universalis 4 and Crusader Kings 2
CK2: You can fucking crusade the mudslimes out of existence.
EU4: Colonize the niggers out of new English clay in Africa, AND crusade the turks out of existence.

Morrowind's lore is some high calibre autism. I love it.

So good.

I'd prefer Rome 2 with dei. The battle narrator in Attila is annoying as fuck and sounds like pot smoking Cookie Monster, you can't turn him off like the advisor.

store.steampowered.com/app/585550/

Hope is first step on the rod to dissapointment

Bioshocks are awesome. Highly recommended. Great games.

>tfw Deus Ex is STILL the best game ive played in the last 20 years...

You forgot Victoria 2

Witcher 3

>Play as strong European male
>Stoic, slightly MGTOW (Never pursues women, focuses on his goals and self-improvement and hot sorceresses throw themselves at him. Once in a while hits up a brothel)
>Refugees are vilified in the cities
>Multiculturalism causing tension on local civilians
>Globalist empire trying to take over independent nations
>European music and beautiful scenery and art.

There's one mission I thought was very Sup Forums. You run into a man in a city who says the dwarf who lives next door tried to kill him by leaving a monster in his house. You go in, kill the monster, and find tiny dwarf footprints.

The dwarf denies responsibility, says the man is just an old racist.

You tell the guards the dwarf attempted murder because he's sick of the man's racism.

Basically stating "Just because somebody is racist doesn't mean they're evil. Sometimes the ones who are experiencing the racism do the true evil shit."

One of the best RPGs I've ever played, check it out.

>game
you mean interactive novel

bioshock 1 is a classic
2 is good,
infinite is trash

Bioshock 1 and Infinite are masterpieces.

Bioshock one has an incredible atmosphere. An underwater city where everybody smokes cigarettes and listens to old jazz records from the early 1900s.

Bioshock 2 is also pretty good, underrated IMO.

Mankind divided is a letdown though, I lost interest halfway through and haven't played it since last september.

I only really played DXHR (loved it) and The Fall (abomination). I would like to play the original, but I had trouble getting into it since I don't like to play with a keyboard due to past RSI. Still want to play it eventually though.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TiGZSByLmE&t=9s

Yeah, its based.

>BUILD HERE!

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

It's fun to play, even after all those years.

What are some good WW2 wargames like Hearts of Iron or Company of Heroes; or sims like Silent Hunter where you can play as the good guys?

MGTOW is not red pilled you degenerate.

Why wouldn't you want to breed and propagate your species and further humanity?

reeeeeeeeeeee

I wanna live in Alex Jones' reality.

M E N O F W A R
E
N

O
F

W
A
R

Convert all saracene to christians = win

Hahaha no
Infinite > 1 > 2

Noting comes close to the origional Deus Ex. Limited inventory, limeted currency, limited weapon mods, limited skill points, Permanent aug choices.
I still find new credit, ammo & mods on the 4th fucking playthrough because they are hidden so fucking well (prod chargers in phone booths), rewards exploring every nook and cranny like no game since.
Killer story, great universe, that 'first playthrough' is memorable as all fuck, then you straight away played it again to run a GEP gun/mele build...

>Not making china grow larger.

>Why wouldn't you want to breed and propagate your species and further humanity?

In the context it doesn't matter, because Geralt is sterile.

Great game, but gets too easy once you learn how to avoid enemy spies.

SC2

What if you already do?

>silent hunter
3 was great game, i spend hours on that, although to be one of the smalltime commanders going out into the theatre of war is neither evil nor good

>rush B cyka

Nice try but we all know only Russian hackers play that game.

How do I join the illuminati?

Well even if you get enemy spies its not a big deal. The only thing you need is Money just get 4 merchants and this thing where you get double the money

Deus ex is a great game

S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, especially Shadow of Chernobyl.
Features no women or non-whites.
Has 7 endings, none of them happy. Just like IRL.

i am almost certain the plot was written by a time traveler

>implying the God Emperor is anything other than the God of Chaos undivided itself.

Become a world leader, sell out your people, sell your soul to the devil, that sort of thing.

Love these games and seriously considering buying the third one. Anyone pick up early access?

>Posting the worst M&B

kys

the 3rd one looks like a starcraft rip off, after 2 the franchise went to shit

The origional is fucking fantastic, just 'managing' your inventory is its own fun game of autisim.
Holy fuck that GEP gun with white phosphorus rounds! But those EIGHT inventory spots it takes...
>tfw you 'compromise' and just lug around a single shot disposable LAW because it only takes four spaces.

You choose who and what to fight for

WORLD OF WARSHIPS

HMU

USSDONALDJTRUMP

Angry Goy

Get it. Infinitie is good because of tight gunplay, great voice acting and good mechanincs. Nothing super special but solid in it's own right. The story is straight up commie propoganda till the end then it gets fucky.

>implying the devil will buy something it's getting for free.

it's more exciting cause the guns and bombs add an element of randomness you pussy, probably content with blocking skyfulls of slow moving arrows, shows how you back down from challenging games

we already live in Generals universe

>mom
piss off Londoner

>Generals 2 never

Fucking EA. Then again Muslims would chimp out if something like Generals is made today.