Trigger your countrymen in one pic

trigger your countrymen in one pic

Other urls found in this thread:

rediff.com/cricket/report/kohli-is-donald-trump-of-world-sport-aussie-media-india-australia/20170321.htm
indiatimes.com/sports/virat-kohli-finally-speaks-out-on-donald-trump-comparison-wishes-aussie-media-good-luck-if-he-s-helping-sell-their-news-274168.html
zeenews.india.com/cricket/virat-kohlis-comparison-with-donald-trump-a-big-compliment-yuvraj-singh_1989553.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba94jku77p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this triggers our mudshits

>two birds with one stone.

Im actually polish, sti on my ass all day playing games and on huge benefits. fite me

My 2 month year old daughter drew this

>serbs are the real kebab removers

this triggers the burger

That triggers anyone bro. Keep strong

they are triggered whenever they seen a neighbor who is richer than they are.

you gotta update that year dude

>it's already current year 3

KEK

wow you posted uncircumcised kid on an American politics forum? prepare yourself for

Muricans hate 9 11 jokes

rediff.com/cricket/report/kohli-is-donald-trump-of-world-sport-aussie-media-india-australia/20170321.htm

indiatimes.com/sports/virat-kohli-finally-speaks-out-on-donald-trump-comparison-wishes-aussie-media-good-luck-if-he-s-helping-sell-their-news-274168.html
zeenews.india.com/cricket/virat-kohlis-comparison-with-donald-trump-a-big-compliment-yuvraj-singh_1989553.html

do aussies smoke a lot of meth?
Have you tried meth?

Obviously not an American.

ah! another picture to add to my collection of mythical creatures. an Australian with straight teeth.

Literally lol'd

Kek
lel kike
unfunny
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fixed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I don't get it British people like tea

Typhoo is shit

Then what is good?

Drumpf is not my president

Dilma tea
not even joking

Milk first, chaps.

TRIGGERED

zero point zero

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba94jku77p0

Que significa "enganen?"

they fool/deceive--so like, dont fool yourselves.

it's shit tea.

Yorkshire tea, Twinings and the Dorset tea work gave me. Good shit.

I like my tea like our historical colonial subjects.

Black and bitter.

Too easy

gracias

Translation of the sentence would actually be "don't be deceived" (by an omitted in the sentence third party). The bus was a response to pic related, a sign that was present in several stations.

Owners of the bus were fined for 'hate speech'.

TF is this!?!?

Que no te engaƱen = Don't be fooled.

Only if you're a fucking wrongun mate

Tell me about that cocktail.

>Twining

I ordered their Earl Grey off Amazon and I'm fucking hooked.

So far all their tea's I've tried have been pretty great.

I mean, look at those fries..

pre mixed jim beam and coke. i think its still the most popular drink in australia.

That's how I do it

Capital city

Holy shit, never seen that here. Is Jim Beam (just the bourbon) popular in Australia?

It has become a huge problem in the last 10 years especially. 1 reason i beleive in 2008 a record seizure of mdma pills from Italy was conducted in Melbourne. Many wknd party goers were primarily on mdma cocaine or regular amphetamine. But mainly mdma. When this seizure took place and the supply of pills was cut off.. that is when meth really. Mainly because we are so close to asia where it is manufactured like sugar. Alot of wknd party goers turned to meth because coke was too expensive and scarce. With meth wknd use turns to week day use very quickly. I was in a share house with 4 other blokes in this period and they all became addicted. Its a worse epidemic than heroine ever was. In terms of sending people nuts.. a case in Melbourne not long ago where a man was driving down people in the street was because he was using ice. So many people i know between 20-30 yrs old became hooked. Some stopped and got through it. Some lost themselves completely. Even family members. Its truly awful shit.

Of course it is, you fucking degenerate

They need a Dr. Pepper version

I have mostly just the English breakfast strong. No milk or sugar, just tea.

Never cared that much for Ear Grey, though I keep some in the cupboard for when my mother comes over. Maybe i'll give it another pop now that you've mentioned it.

Why

triggers them to see what they lack

m8 how much meth are you on right now, that fucking paragraph

I was thinking of trying the english breakfast.

Earl Grey is nice when you want something citrus in flavor. Being from Florida, all I eat is oranges so this appeals to me.

kek

These people weren't and will never be jailed or pay for their crimes in any way.

One of my old mates fell to that shit. His older brother was a huge influence on him and I can't stand junkies. Kicked the absolute living fuck out of them both one time when his brother got lippy with me for telling them to cut the shit. Fucking pathetic trash. Words can not describe how much I despise useless fucking junkies.

My drug of choice is oxycodone actually. Gets me buzzed. Ive only used meth a few times. Never appealed to me cause the come down was too hard core.

Yeh man it really does fuck people up. Where bouts are are you. ?The cities are bad for it but its hit rural areas fairly hard in the last 5-10 years.

>My 2 month year old daughter drew this
>My 2 month year old daughter
>2 month year old
I think you messed your post up right there.

Jim beam is awful

Tathastu my friend

hes implying that his countrymen are spineless

Used to live in Blacktown, Sydney. Moved out West and haven't looked back.

KILL HER
KILL HER DEAD

Thanks, you leech

>swedens first foreign political party leader

and its for fucking (((femenist initive)))

I know. My family is from Kentucky, so I know good bourbon. My last name is actually a famous brand of bourbon that my family founded ;)

>americans getting triggered by burgers

wooooooooow...

enough, they are already pretty pretty pissed

You could start a war with this.