I am A Real Life Israeli Jew AMA

I heard you dont like jews but Trust Me i hate sjws and faggots as much as you & wish to remove kebab so tell me why we can't get along also AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/2826/funny-and-cool/jews-non-jews-are-beasts-to-serve-us-as-slaves/
shoah.org.uk/2016/07/27/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
bdsmovement.net/news/un-report-israel-does-not-want-you-read
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where did your ancestors come from? As in like, are you a Austrian Jew, Hungarian Jew, etc

austria we gtfo for obvious reasons

what do you think of Lebanese Christians (aka the real Lebanese)? and the Phalanges/Lebanese Forces/SLA in particular?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Because you're the enemy, not the muzzies. The muzzies will be removed in time, but they are but mere pawns.

and the Druze also, i forgot

תחזור לאפ אקס פי יא ערס בן 14

pic makes no sense

The Phalanges cuck for Israel so the Christians are seeking protection from Hezbollah now.

Why can't you leave my country alone? We don't want to fight your wars anymore

The true Jews worship Jesus Christ, not some pharisaic mystery religion brought back from Babylon.

Repent and turn to the Cross. Your Messiah has already come and your Kingdom is in the hearts of the saved.

all are pretty based and are fighting the same figgt

"palestine" = palestina = filistim = the people whe btfo this land 5000 yrs ago the present people who claim the name arent that the name was invented by romans to disgrace jews after 70 ce

>Trust Me i hate sjws
lmao the sjws and far-right both find common ground to hate you.

Do you really believe that?

They are your masters. You have no voice in the matter.

I really do believe that he is a 14 year old Buzaglo that needs to return to FXP

>Phalanges cuck for israel
lolwut Achmet. phalanges literally had no ally but israel and needed any help they could get in removing your turbanheaded ilk.
>hezbollah protects christians
how? by starting shit with stronger foes and dragging us to needless wars, while shilling for the Islamic regime in Iran?

if you were a small country & had a big country to fight for you because of their weird religious beliefs would you deny them?

kek

The situation is not ideal but that's what happens when Israel gets involved. You also realise that one of the reasons for Lebanon being in deep shit right now was Israel evicting the Arabs out of Palestine and into Lebanon?

Are you circumcised?

Oh, I though that you wrote something about the prophet or something returning,
after Europe becomes a multikulti shithole.
I don't trust you kind.

Why don't you carpet bomb the mudslimes already? What is taking you so long?

With every other people in the history of the world, LAND - actual territory - has been the fundamental on which the people's existence has depended. You cannot imagine a France, an England, an Egypt, a United States, a China, a Japan, an Italy, a Sweden or any other nation without land from which the nation earns its living and which, in a spiritual sense IS the nation.

Yet there is one nation, which has lived for almost two thousand years WITHOUT a foot of soil on which to earn a living - the Jewish nation. How low did they do it?

The answer is that the Jews have always used other PEOPLE as other people used LAND.

What do you think of Trump?
Do you watch Stefan Molyneux, and if you do what do you think about him?
How open are Israeli girls to non Jewish guys?

try being a small countrytotally surrounded + the amerifats hold a restraining hand against us

see

this
miscopy.com/2826/funny-and-cool/jews-non-jews-are-beasts-to-serve-us-as-slaves/

Because your tribe is a fifth column in the western world. Stop subverting our leadership and culture for your bullshit purposes and we will be just peachy.

the only wrong thing israel did is not genocide the palestinians. palishits had many more muslim-friendly countries to squat in but chose to leech off ours because it was prosperous (thanks to the rich successful Christian population). and palestinians weren't just poor helpless refugees as the media depicted them, but were backed by all other Arab countries, had massive weapons stockpiled in Beiruti tunnels they built over the years and organized terror from within our borders. dumb mudshit.

false quote. so also is the voltaire who you can't criticise one

What do you think of all the holocaust denial that goes on here? Do you agree with them?

I almost converted once. Fascinating religion--just couldn't get past the god who's a dick though. Always liked the Jews I worked with. Don't understand why people hate you. Kind of a weird thing.

that's pretty cool bro. thanks

Fucking FXP kid, go back there

You're a khazar not a jew. And you religion is satanism

do you actually, unironically believe 6 million jews were gassed?

no actually i just know how to use a prozy 14/88 yhbt yhl hand

this guy always remind me of Frank Underwood

Hello sr, i'm descendant of palestinians (christians), i hate muslims and jews just like a normal person.

Pls, if u send tourists, tell them this: STOP FKING STARTING CAMPFIRES IN OURS NATIONAL PARKS, GOD DAMMIT!!! READ THE FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS AND RESPECT THE LAW OF THE LAND.

No, I don't sell drugs, stop asking me for that (israeli tourists)

Not genociding the Palestinians was a mistake, true. But the Jews never should've been there in the first place. The Levant belongs to the Levantines, and both Jews and Arabs need to GTFO.

Greater Israel when?

>I heard you dont like jews but Trust Me i hate sjws and faggots as much as you & wish to remove kebab so tell me why we can't get along also AMA
Military democracy with stricht physical standards. Warrior-jews are fine, but jews have, because of your history, an overwhelming majority of well-spoken feminists men in your crowd. And communists. If the jews can take credit for all the good things they contribute with, why do you have such a hard time admitting the bad.

What up huevon

Do you hate Europeans?

Also Israel supports ISIS.

shoah.org.uk/2016/07/27/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

you are scum on earth turned us&muslims against eachother for self interests
now theres no way to turn everything back

from your perspective i can tell you're either a Syrian Nationalist or a Pan Arabist. but sorry, i don't want to be crammed in a muslim majority country, because that will not end very well for us.
>b-but Baathism is secular!
true, but do you honestly believe you can succeed in secularizing millions of hot-headed mudslimes? it clearly worked out in Syria/Iraq, rite?
fuck off. this is reality.

You can still be saved OP. Say this prayer...

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. But I believe that you died upon the cross for me. That you shed your precious blood for the forgiveness of my sin. And I believe that on the third day, you rose from the dead, and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I accept you now as my Savior, my Lord, my God, my friend. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and set me free from my sin. And, because you are my Savior, Jesus, "I shall not die, but have everlasting life".

WHOOP WHOOP MAGA

Please justify to me the IDF constantly bombing Syrian government forces and then getting mad when the Syrians fire back with SAMs. I understand but I would like to hear your take.

Fuck Jews and fuck Islam. Everything retarded in the world comes from that region and you insist on spreading. Fuck off please the world doesn't want you.

WHOOP WHOOP MAGA

How can I convert?

What

WHOOP WHOOP MAGA

Israel is occupying and colonising Palestinian land, discriminating against Palestinian citizens of Israel and denying Palestinian refugees the right to return to their homes. Inspired by the South African anti-apartheid movement, the BDS call urges action to pressure Israel to comply with international law.

bdsmovement.net/news/un-report-israel-does-not-want-you-read

Chilean forests were MADE for Big Israeli Fire

WHOOP WHOOP MAGA

Please die. Please hang yourself and have a horrible death. Death to Jews and death to Islam.

I sympathise with Secular/Christian Levantine Nationalism. I want the Levant to be Christian, and free of Jews and Arabs. But I'll pick Shias over Sunnis or Jews any day.

Also I'm not a Baathist. It leads to too much growth in cancerous section of society, namely the Sunnis and Arabs.

Where did you serve?
Bet you didn't you fag.

>oy vey goyim I'm just like you and hate those muslims. Give us money and we'll empty them out of the middle east into europe for you

Mudslime Palestinians should die
>against apartheid
double standards

what is your average palestinian actually like?

your people create the shit you hate so much. chickens are just coming home to roost for you people.

I have zero problem with Israel being for the Jews but I have a problem with Jews not allowing other nations to do the same.

the shitskin invasion and degeneracy are all products of Jews. that's why we can't get along. why should I ever support a people who are destroying the very foundation of my society?

kebabs are just niggers doing nigger things, they don't threaten the foundation of the West like the Jews do

You see, I for one would like to think that it's not all jews. I even get the feeling the Overjews actually hate the state of Isreal almost as much as the western christian culture. It would be nice to have the Jewish People with their great intellect join forces against the overjews but.... you're simply not trustworthy. Not only have the people of Isreal showed many MANY times they're despicable people that have no respect or compassion for any human that isn't jew, what I never forgive is that Hitler and Germany helped you to get a country on your own but you repayed it by lying and blamed Germany for a Holocaust that never existed. You made Germany pay over and over again for things it didn't do. You have earned all the hate and violence you expirence right now and will in the future.

Ironically, if Germany wouldn't have lost and was destroyed like it was, the state of Israel would be many times better off. Do you think Germany would let some "palestines" claim ground of something it created? Think about it, think about the many years of war and all the people that died, it wouldn't have happen that way, it simply wouldn't have.

Where'd he go

ANSWER MY QUESTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Read the story of Esau and Jacob from the bible and you will understand why there are seemingly two "Jewish" factions that appear to dislike eachother and you will realise they are all the same faction.

Do you have any palestinian friends?
Would you ever date a palestinian if she was qt?

At first Hitler was demonised for telling the truth about International Jewr, and now the same is happening to Donald Trump. But the lies are catching up with the (((liberal))) intelligentsia.

All the rich jewish elites are caught in a web of their own lies. Instead of accepting their defeat they will try to crucify Donald Trump for exposing their master plan which led to the deaths of 100 million people under Bolshevism. Its become brazenly obvious their sick, twisted ideology is leading to the downfall of the west, just as it led to the collapse of the Soviet Union and Germany, only this time they have nowhere to run. The parasite is well on its way to completely killing its host.

Trump is Jesus at the Trial of the Sanhedrin. Paul Ryan is Judas. Who will be Pontius Pilate? Will the jews succeed in crucifying Trump and turning the USA into a Communist dictatorship, or will America enter a new renaissance of freedom and prosperity?

see

*Jewry

>tfw no qt palestinian gf

>donald trump
>jesus

how can jewish puppet be jesus

Jesus claimed to be King of the Jews

TRUMP HAS A FUCKING HOOK NOSED KIKE OF A JEW IN HIS OWN FUCKING NUCLEAR FAMILY

fuck that MAGA shit

>tfw he gets to go to bed with Ivanka

so americans are jews , and trump is king of the america (president)
i get it now

you don't

>amerifats
>britbongs
why do you both suck a hundred nigger dicks when it comes to naming the jew?

Do you dislike non-jews? Like would you be friends with a non jew

friends yes
business no
dating no
very close friend like best man at wedding no

I wasn't even sure your nation existed until my National Guard unit did a training mission with Lithuanian soldiers

near hebron and i stayed 4 years after mandatory service too

First, remove the Neoliberal cultural Marxist Jews from our countries then we will accept you.

Americans aren't jews. But his daughter married a jew (Kutcher) and Trump is trying to build bridges between Christianity and the jews, but (((The Jew York Times))) is having none of it. The (((Washington Post))) is having none of it. They are demonising Trump and setting him up for crucifixion (impeachment or assassination) so they can fulfil the protocols of zion and turn America into a 'Greater Israel' as the prophecies foretold

Trump is the stooge

Good. We need to run the world explicitly, not implicitly.

Are you religious? How do you feel about the connection of God/Jews?

Sure we are

dude , trump is zionist
and media is zionist too
it doesn't make sense
but your plan sounds good

If this quote is real I'm a jar.

i have to say i have always had a thing for a certain type of Ashkenazi jewish woman looks. even the curly brown hair ones as long as are pretty. would not marry though or fuck i am not going to be diluting blood

Yea, are not officially a part of the war, nor want to be. Hopefully both Assad and ISIS lose many men .

TRUMP IS OK WITH JEW GRANDCHILDREN
>post yfw

Gnostic here. If יהוה made the world and it was made "good", how do you explain the suffering and cruelty of the animal in the natural world? Countless billions, living in horror, brutalised, being eaten alive.

It's easy to explain how mankind is supposed to break out or be tested by our trials but it does not excuse the animal world. Creatures who are incapable of recognising a "greater good" in their place.

Also, if creation is good, why does יהוה demand it be destroyed to appease him (As in animal sacrifice)?

>For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
- Ecclesiastes 3:19

can you take some of our american jews?

Please continue to spread it.

what brought you to 4chin?