drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk
youtube.com/watch?v=g0OgoySjNCM
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for fuck Ottoscum.

mods can we ban t*rkey please?

thx

SOON

Complementary turkroach memes collection here: drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk

I never realized just how full of vitriol Turks were until that one Roach from the last thread showed me.

posting best Greek flag

Turks suck giant cocks at everything. Greek Revolution bitches

Post Greek regional flags as well.

Greeks need some swimming lessons again it seems.

he just baiting, dude. most Turks are either rabid nationalists or rabid Islamists and Europe outside the Balkans is starting to realize that too but he's probably one of the few westernized centrists posting on the internet

Thanks, Dad.

I couldn't tell that he was baiting.
>most Turks are either rabid nationalists or rabid Islamists
And no overlap?

Mods pls rangeban roach IPs

Pro-Serb memes are welcome as well.

there's overlap in authoritarian personality, it's just expressed in different ways. the Islamists are more tolerant about some things even

just look at polls about social attitudes in Turkey towards all sorts of groups that are considered protected classes in most of yurop, even eastern europe

You could desu, because he is on Sup Forums
Only 2% of the sane westernized Turks come to Sup Forums, the rest of the Çomar in the country (meanwhile literally over 90%) are busy to pray five times the day

Who would win?

100 drunk Greeks
VS
8000-strong Ottoman army

Place your bets!

i came a bit

Must create Greeceball playing bouzouki and Serbiaball playing accordion together.

I think we already know the answer

Rangeban all Turks please mods. I've never seen one make a good post.

where is this from?

modern greeks are just turks

I'm not Greek, but I fucking hate Turks and am white so I'm, going to contribute my favorite one. Here you go friends.

Gotcha, guys.
Greeks.
I can't draw to save my life.

>Popular tradition has it that while at the monastery, an Ottoman Pasha visited with his troops and was impressed by Athanasios's good looks. The young Athanasios took offence to the Turk's remarks (and subsequent proposal) and the ensuing altercation resulted in the death of the Turkish official. Athanasios was forced to flee into the nearby mountains and become a klepht. Soon afterwards he adopted the pseudonym "Diakos", or Deacon.

>Turkish official offered you to become his fuccboi
>kill him

Turks are good posters, need to ban Canadians and Aussies IMO

Kill all t*rks, no exception, women and children too.

All of Cyprus is Greek reee

t. diaspora roach or worse t*rk-lover lefty fag

And then when he refused to convert to Islam, he was roasted alive. Literally one of the most badass people to ever live.

Fun Fact: My yiayia was from the village that Diakos hailed from. Artotina.

Monument to based Rigas Feraios in Belgrade.

That's breddy cool

The Roaches got sprayed

Fucking Turks, they even steal the greek culture. I hope they start something soon so we can mobilize all over the fuckers. #MAKEINSTANBULCONSTANTINOPLEAGAIN!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Drunk Greeks would stomp on the Roaches.

>Steal
It's called adoption.
An inferior culture, acknowledging its inferiority, assimilates itself with superior one, creating new culture. e.g. the franks, lombards, turks, mongols (both in china and persia), manchurians. It's normal.

Ebin thread :DDDD

I like Aussies for the most part. Some can be cunts but a lot of them are funny. I do agree that we need to ban the leaf menace.

Soon.

I'm not even Greek and I hate roaches too.

Kek

It is only human to hate these vile monsters. But I wonder who hates them the most.

What the fuck is happening, what did the roaches do this time?

Exist

They're still alive, Vladdy.

isnt our existence enough :DDDD
we are called cockroachs for a reason

>Greeks are Turkish rape babi-

Ummmmm no sweetie you are wrong

>The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present “racial continuity in Greece is striking.” Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks “possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].”

It is greek independence day today

schleich dich Turkshit

>Greeks are not white

does this look non white to you sweetie?

>Karaiskakis was no less rugged or uneducated than his fellow-soldiers were; yet, even amongst these rugged men, he was notorious for his loose tongue and the brazen torrents of obscenities heuttered. Thus, in late April-earlyMay of 1823, while addressing the messenger of the silihtar* Boda,the Albanian general who was at the time organising a corps of 5000 Moslem Albanians in an Ottoman attack on the Greek forces of central Greece, he said:

>Come on, you shitty Turk... Come on you Jew, you pawn of the gypsies... Fuck your faith and your Mohammed. What did you think, you cuckolds...you should beashamed to ask us sign a treaty with such a shitty Sultan Mahmud. I shit on him and your vezir and that Jew silihtar Boda, the whore.5

Georgios Karaiskakis was /ourguy/

thank you USA, for celebrating with us.

I love you.

>Greeks are not whit-

-e

tjank u U Es Ej, u are my best frend

TURKEY GET OUT, THIS IS OUR THREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
REEEEEEE

whores whoring

lmao based af

Glad to join the fun, Greekbro.

I love you bad goys too. I hope you guys succeed in removing kebab.

Be honest with me warmongers.

Besides listening to NATO, what did turks ever did to deserve this?

Exist

>pawn of the gypsies
>roaches are so stupid even gypsies can manipulate them
You can't make this up.

heres his song

youtube.com/watch?v=g0OgoySjNCM

Do you even know anything anything about Turkish history? There's a reason why every country who neighbours them hates them

What did they do? They stole Constantinople from the ERE and continued to push into Europe until they got cucked by some poles, austrians, hungarians and the glorious albanian bastard Skanderberg. They need to just all die.

Expansionist policies of hundereds of years t.b.h

Glad to see a Cypriot joining in. ALL of Cyprus is rightfully Greek.

They ruin everything. The Russians could have taken back Constantinople but the Eternal Anglo and French had to block that.

How the fuck does that happen?
Thats almost as bad as the time portugal was outnumbered 10-1 by spain and still won.

Miscommunication is probably the main thing. And Underestimating a drunk, pissed off gaggle of Greeks.

Ι love cyprus. PLEASE PUSH BACK KEBAB INTO THE SEA AND WE WILL HAVE INTERNATIONAL CYPRUS INDEPENDENCE DAY.

So wait the Greek Revolution day is on the same day as EU's anniversary?Oh the irony.

Check out the Wikipedia page
There are no reliable sources

Here's a picture of the guy from the 'Remove Kebab' music video. The accordion guy. After he got out of prison.

B A S E D

God bless his soul.

._. But I'm a good leaf.

happy independence day gr*ks

Wikipedia is part of the TIDF. it would have been changed by now if not reliable

>There's a reason why every country who neighbours them hates them

And it's the same reason niggers hate whites, they were conquered.

Here's some singing by other people who originally hated the fuck out of the mudslimes, the Mongolians. youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

we were conquered by the british for longer than turks yet we dont hate them (as much).. wonder what's the difference

also to friends in kibris

Some of you leafs are okay. Don't go to the rake secion of Home Depot tomorrow.

Is that... remove kebab pasta?

It's because the Brits were white, and Christian. Their automatically better than turk roaches by that merit alone.

poor north cypriots, they don't even have money to buy food but hey at least you have a flag

British occupation not as bad and relations are much better now

Difference is that niggers were nothing before the whites conquered them and even though they treated them when they were slaves like shit when they were slaves, they also fought for their freedom and now they live better life that we do, at least those in America.

We on the other hand were progressing steadily along with the rest of Europe until the Turks came and kept us into the shitter. Big fucking difference.