Protestantism

Which Protestant denominations are the least cucked ?
Is it true that Catholics have pagans roots ? is it considered a heresy ?

Auto bump is prohibited but here's Christ-chan

This thread is hardly Kosher.

Tfw Prots didn't exist until the 16th century

>Is it true that Catholics have pagans roots ?
Yup. And thank god for that, this makes them semi tolerable.

Calvinists.They are biased as fuck.

>predestination

I'm pretty sure you don't even believe in God or really in Jesus and are the religious equivalent of /r/atheist teenage rebel, your whole thought process is alien to someone with faith.
Don't pretend because it's conservative or something, that's retarded and true believers don't want to have anything to do with ideological posers.

I don't think there are any, but rather specific churches. Southern Baptist is the most right-leaning.

I was curious, nothing more, nothing less.
But as the same time I was wondering if certain denominations considered heresy, I'm really wondering what to follow, as a lost being.

are considered*

>i join denominations because of the people and not the god worship.

Seriously, people becoming Orthodox just for the good lucking stuff is stupid.

A better question is, which denominations brings you the closest to god? I would say Catholicism.

Only weak can think that God didn't ordered the system.

>I would say Catholicism

Why ?

>life is a sin
Literally no fun allowed - the religion

A bad tree does not bear good fruit.

It's absolutely logical to judge a church based on its members because you don't want to join a heretical church, but it shouldn't be the only reason to join a church.

The most uncucked prots are also the most Jewish and read the OT the most

Rule of thumb: every denomination considers every other as heretical. Yes, there are 20 people strong True Neo-Classical-Post-Lutherans of the Last Days of Our Lord of Southern Alabama in Exile in Wisconsin who consider themselves only real christians on the planet.
>Shills for calvinism
>posts pics of catholic knights templar and muslim palace.
How much of a LARPer can one man be?

So jews are least cucked? WTF I love jews now.

Because Catholicism does alot more with the "Word became Flesh" and doing things to remember jesus by doing the sacraments. Protostants have nothing with the sacraments. They're thinking to easy, it's about faith and works not only about faith. It's easy only praying to god but you (also) should go to a confession.

John 1:14 (MEV)

14 The Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, the glory as the only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Yeah, makes sense. But I know people who only chose the Eastern Orthodox church for the art and looks, not about how they disagreed with the hierarcy.

every old religion has pagan roots

>But I know people who only chose the Eastern Orthodox church for the art and looks, not about how they disagreed with the hierarcy.
Let's be honest, people in the west go ortodox because they have no contact with russian patriarch and don't know they are as if not more corrupt than catholic clergy.

Kinda this, yes. The Russian religious authority is kissing Putin's feet.

Lutheran Churches that stick to traditional services.

"Contemporary" services with those songs composed in the 60s and onward aren't bad in themselves but are a warning sign that the standards will be further loosened and basically devolve into minority outreach non-denominationalism.

Old School Lutheranism is basically the Windows 7 to the Catholic Vista.