Hey look its a bunch of schizophrenics marching about pizzagate LIVE

Hey look its a bunch of schizophrenics marching about pizzagate LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=tk5qaZswT-o

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/JoeJusticeMCM/1RDGlYrVbzMJL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is fantastic. We need this message to get out. Pizza gate is real. Maybe not in the reality of dungeons in a pizza shop lol, but these people are sick and need to be stopped ...Podesta is an evil man...

Podesta is the only pedo. You guys look like retards.

HUFFPOST IS TAKING OVER KEKKEKEKK

He is not the only one. Oh sorry, you must have proof or are you involved? Hmmmm tell us more

You have no proof but mere memes boy. That nigger just made your protest look like the woman's march.

It's ok my friend. We get it. You're sick and need help. Go tell Podesta we are on to him. Tell your boss we will catch him and his associates...You should go seek some help, sicko

>this autism

?????? Jesus so everyone who disagrees with you is a shill

this is the stormfag/8ch mentality. Literally anyone who disagrees is a "jew" or a "shill." They can't tolerate any dissent from whatever orthodoxy they are pushing.

Justice is coming slowly but surely, scum like you won't get away with it. And you're a fool if you think it's just memes

Exactly, I mean I have looked at the ENTIRE evidence and when it was first being brought up on pol I WAS THERE and investigating. I looked at my evidence and I only saw a bunch of circumstantial evidences that only using imagination can make up this fake ass story.

I think from what I have seen, that Podesta might be fucked and I agree as fuck. I think he needs to be checked up on.

But this march is a bunch of basement dwellers and Huffington Post just TALKED ABIOUT WHITE PRIVELEDGE on their stage and people CHEERED. This is fucking stupid

Actually it would be disrespectful to memes to call your shitposting anything close to memes. Fuck off faggot

I also had an open mind when the pizzagate stuff first broke. Looked at all the stuff and immediately thought it was a low-effort, albeit elaborate troll - it was EXACTLY like the "illuminati confirmed" memes.

When people started taking it seriously, I was blown away. Embarrassing. Like all the shit about that triangle spiral symbol they keep looking for everywhere, or the sun and moon on the comet ping pong sign - it's literally the illuminati confirmed meme. Schizos and crackpots.

>rassing. Like all the shit about that triangle spiral symbol they keep looking for everywhere, or the sun and moon on the comet ping pong sign - it's literally the illuminati confirmed meme. Schizos and crackpots.

Dude you took the words right out of my mouth. It is great to hear from someone here that isn't brainwashed about this Pizzagate bullshit. Trump has done more for children than anyother president. Under his Presidency there has been like 1000 pedophiles arrested and these idiots think Trump is a fucking pedophile.

What the FUCK

Christ even the way the lettering is organized reeks of schizophrenia.

Well there's more on voat if you „experts“ didn't know.. Shit's fucked and goes way over an oldfag can handle, just sayin.
So the day this scum will be executed mexico narcos style will never be too soon.

Didn't (((Alex Jones))) already issue a formal apology for Pizzagate? Why aren't these idiots packing it in now that their godhead admitted he was wrong?

Does anyone else love pizzagate just to enjoy watching the autists and highly suggestible people sperging out over nonsense?

It's so pleasurable to watch.

Why do 99% of amerifats suffer from severe mental problems?

Is this a shill thread? Cause it looks like one. Truth is there are little real and substantial proofs for prosecution and the protests like this throw a bad light, but who the fuck cares so are redditors, extreme religionist and other people with no life

>making fun of the mentally ill
it's like liberals have no self-awareness

It's real and I will prove it. I will go undercover and get kidnapped by the secret Comet ping pong army that lives in the secret dungeon. Podesta runs this massive ring right in the open and is so smart no one even notices. I went to the store the other day and noticed a triangle sign over the letter A at this pizza shop. It pointed east which we all know what that means, exactly. What should we do?

white people protest the darnest things.

Honestly seems that all americans are either superstitious or conspiracy nuts. These are the same types of people that go on those ghost shows.

really bong.

Shills are out in full force today. You can run but you can't hide.

Explain this

you gotta admit some of these protest chicks are 6/10 with double d tits.

please tell me someone got a screen shot of that pizza family, lawls.

Found a periscope feed with westbro baptist church outside comet pingpong

periscope.tv/JoeJusticeMCM/1RDGlYrVbzMJL

Livestream

a e s t h e t i c s

Pizzagate rally is getting off course. Now talking about father's rights, family court, pro se litigants, American Bar Association.

Mother and son have flown in from Orlando Fla for the day for the Pizzagate rally.

I CANT STOP LAUGHING

This family of 5 wore matching Pizzagate outfits.

Pizzagate sign features "Shark Tank" star Kevin O'Leary aka Mr Wonderful

Poor fucking kids

We dont need pedophile defenders here.

Next up: lead Pizzagate theorist Titus Frost. Implying there's something secret in court papers for Comet Ping Pong shooter.

We dont need schizophrenics who make us and others look like a joke. Now fuck off religious right we dont need you here.

>t. A fat neckbeard schizo

Seaman points out Pizzagate rival in crowd, crowd members descend on him.

Id rather be schizophrenic than a satanic kid eating demon vampire.

Lead Pizzagate theorist David Seaman takes the stage, to cheers and chants of "David!"

wtf it says 3 people watching but the feed is dead and the comments are wild

rally speaker is now detailing the "terms of surrender" to be "shown mercy"

>seaman

Says the fucking retard that believes in satanic demon vampires after kiddies in a pizza shop

hahahahaahahaahahaha holy shit everyone is taking the bait

A giant Trump trailer blasting God Bless America has arrived.

>NOW WATCHING: 5
>MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE POSTED MESSAGES IN THE LAST 30 SECONDS
wew makes me think

I agree. I was in the first threads where this developed and it started out intriguing and kinda amusing, like so much on here.
It spiraled into insanity in the matter of hours. At first I actively sought to discuss this with people that really believed in it but you get overwhelmed by people posting cheap infographics and the same 'proof' over and over again consisting of out-of-context-quotes and pictures.

This is all on top of a general feeling that somewhere in the middle of 2016 this board's crazy level jumped into the sky. There were singular threads full of crazy people and I laughed about it, now this board is permeated by that.

Your future.

Pedophiles and their supporters will burn alive.

Funny how shills are saying "debunked" and "fake news", yet they can't explain shit. Sad.

Here is the reason why is spiriled out of control. THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT. They are the fucking weirdo faggots that make every little thing into an autistic sperg match

>EXPLAIN DIS PICTUREEEE YOU CANT HAHAHA

Fuck off autist. There are bad people in this world deal with it.

New speaker is tying together #missingdcgirls with Pizzagate. Crowd loves it

WHITE PRRRIIVVLEDGEEE RACISSSSM

Yeah I am sure they love it

"If the children are our future, then our children are being screwed in front of us right now."

Couple dozen people at the WH #pizzagate protest. This is one crazy country.

Pizzagate is real.
Trump is not their friend. He has not taken part.
Pizza parties are held in upscale hotels, not pizza shops.
The Clinton family all takes part, they're who I received an invitation from a couple of years ago.

You can call it fake all you want but I've met and spoken to these faggots. They like to talk about how it's American tradition and that they don't hurt the kids. It's sickening and should not be allowed to continue.
Fuck you Chelsea.

There must be an aspect of that, yeah.
I don't know any religious people in real life, so I can neither really understand it nor take it seriously.
Probably a whole lot of people on here just getting swept with it.

It started right here on /pol. The Podesta emails came out and showed Podesta just talking about Italian cooking and kids/autists were like, "walnut sauce? that must mean baby dicks". Pizza? That must mean CP just like here on Sup Forums.

Then it was a retard snowball after that.

You know how /tv has a record of the first Banepost? Someone could easily search the archives and find the first WL Podesta email thread and see for themselves how it all got started.

Pizzagate isnt real

Casey and Danielle travelled from Jacksonville for Pizzagate rally, say Wikileaks got them into it. Very into it: "This is all we do."

Like the 9/11 shit, this shit will never go away.

Ten years from now these same people will be making new "discoveries" and demanding that the "truth" be revealed.

>Pizzagate is real.
This only proves that Amercans aren't the smartest bunch, huh.

Tanya poster on location.

David Seaman speaking

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I remember one of the first huge catalysts for this craze after the Instagram pictures were brought up.
It was the Comet Ping Pong site which had a hidden backend admin panel where there were a bunch of randomly named files and before there was any kind of proof of what it was, it was instantly made out to be the place where they host their cp or whatever.
People in the thread, me including, go to one file on there through some deep link internet magic and it was just a menu.
But of course, everything was already marked as conspiracy, so that was of course just another distraction. Combined with the mystery surrounding the whole thing and technical ineptitude of people on here it was a perfect recipe.

This thread is shillariffic. I dont even care about this shit, but be less obvious. You are not fooling anyone.

you got it right but its too late, a lot of pizzatards are seriously convinced podesta kidnapped maddie

think about how fucking retarded you got to be to believe that shit

>Hurr durr there is bad people

Nothing to do with debunking. You can say "I dont give a fuck about children", that's your opinion. But you can't say "debunked" without debunking.

Gass the pedos

This is what happens when Sup Forums tries to save the white race.

You think that woman is done making babies?

not only that, from that backend they downloaded a pdf and spent FUCKING DAYS looking for hidden files inside... it was like autismus maximum and it never stopped

and still zero proof

Okay man, sure thing, next time I'm gonna use an American proxy.

This why you never indulge blatant tinfoil on our side

>Ten years from now these same people will be making new "discoveries" and demanding that the "truth" be revealed.

yeah how dare they try to get justice

Think about how much it would suck to live in Thailand.

I mean you must have a lot of experience with fat american pedos.

There's a third possibility people are ignoring.

What if 99% of the PizzaGate stuff is bullshit?Toss away everything that has too much autism about it. You're still left with all that creepy kiddy art. That's a concrete fact demanding explanation. Best-case scenario: weirdly eccentric.

What if Sup Forums found a pedo or two by sheer accident?

What if Breitbart's tweet about Podesta and child abuse meant what most people say it does -- something completely unrelated -- but was misunderstood?

At the pizzagate MAGA rally outside the White House. Lots of talk about the "hundreds" of missing girls in the past 48 hrs in DC

"My wife just loves Minions"

Should I take the stage? What do I even say?

'hitler did nothing wrong'

>Best-case scenario: weirdly eccentric.
being weirdly eccentric never ends are just having weird things you own
and the weird things they do are rarely harmless to others

>almost entirely white people

really made me think

WHERE DA LOLIS AT?

Every single one of you will suffer.

Operations will kill shills.

>a leaf

Really made me think.

Even if you're a complete skeptic, though, you don't belong on Sup Forums if you don't find this march hilarious in a darkly comedic and absurd way. The best trolls are the serious ones.