SAY IT WITH ME

SAY IT WITH ME

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3780342/can-hillary-clinton-still-win-president-2016-presidential-election-donald-trump-dies-electoral-college-vote-electors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MADAM PANTSHITTER

RUN FOR A PRESIDENT A THIRD TIME

>H
A
>T

T
>R
I
>C
K

>L
O
>S
E
>R

FIRST EVER IN AMERICAN HISTORY! ANOTHER FEMALE FIRST!

LOL

Hillary for Prisondent

No matter who is in office, Hillary will always be the President of the People.

You can't take that away from her.

Washington insider here. Let me "redpill" you on the next year in politics:

>Trump will be impeached by June
>2016 election will be voided due to Russian interference
>emergency reelection will be held
>Republicans will scramble for a candidate
>Eventually settling on Jeb
>Hillary will dominate the election, winning 42 states
>She will be inaugurated by January 2018

Screencap this post

sad, but so too is electing an ineffective russian puppet

Will she get to the presidency through a coup d'état?

aren't elections predetermined by your constitution or something?
i thought you can't have an election out of the ordinary cycle

>One day we'll find evidence of Trump colluding with russia! I just know it!

Screencap this post, I know what's actually going to happen

>Dems demand FBI to investigate Trump
>Find out that Trump colluded with Russians
>mobs of people appear at his door step
>Trump is in a corner
>"I know what you all are, you DINOS!"
>Suddenly, the mobs are filled with fear as their shells start breaking open to reveal their scales
>Trump pulls out a knife and machine gun as he leaps into the mob screaming "I AM TUROK!"
>Trump wages war against the dinosaurs, filling the streets with blood as he gets 9 extra lives

Washington insider here. Within the next 3 months, Hillary, Obama, Soros, Schumer, Pelosi,
Jeff Bezos, Loretta Lynch and the judge from Hawaii will face a firing squad. Within 4 months, the Democrat party will be declared illegal, and the purge of the leftists will begin. 5 months from now, leftists will be dead, rotting flesh and ash. Screenshot this.

sure, and until that day comes we just have to live with only having evidence that those close to him and his campaign colluded with russia

NOT FIT FOR PRESIDENT

inquisitr.com/3780342/can-hillary-clinton-still-win-president-2016-presidential-election-donald-trump-dies-electoral-college-vote-electors/

HAHAHAHAHA
This is worse than:
>"HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN"

Can't take away something she never had.

And lets also pretend diplomats never talk to Russia on a regular basis, which is literally their job.

A revolution would take place before that ever happened.

And I don't know when it sudden became illegal to talk to people from any nation except Russia. Leftism is truly a mental illness, nothing but elaborately developed delusions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHE CAN STILL DO IT GUYS

>>No matter who is in office, Hillary will always be the President of the People.

>falsifying yourself as POTUS is considered treason

Not surprised

>>Eventually settling on Jeb
you had me going there for a while!

No

>Most of her supporters are women and cucks who have never shot a gun in their life or even had a playground fight growing up
>The police tend to be conservative
>The people who hate her most are veterans who kill wild animals for a hobby
>The military won't be super keen on the idea of Mrs. Benghazi becoming Commander In Chief

>Roger Stone and Paul Manafort are diplomats
OK

These people are like a battered woman in an abusive relationship. They just can't fucking let it go.

there's talking and then there's taking money. and are manafort, flynn, or stone diplomats? please. we'll just have to wait for the indictments.

M A D A M
P R I S O N E R

There's facts and there's unfounded allegations you read from clickbait articles on CNN and Buzzfeed. Guess which one you chose to believe.

She should just build her own white house and pick a cabinet and act like she won, then everybody will forget about Drumpf and she'll just take over.

QUIT POLITICS SHILLARY
REEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAH BLUPMPHF BTFOD

it's always good to be skeptical about anything you read, but nothing about this is 'unfounded.' there is an undeniable paper trail. and like i said, we'll just have to wait for the indictments to learn more.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!

ANY MOMENT NOW JEB! SURGE IMMINENT

>The evidence is there, go find it yourself, nazi!

>nothing about this is "unfounded"
Except it entirely is. In the leaked DNC emails they even mention an if all else fails situation they could go with the "Russia angle" with Trump.

that's fine, you don't trust the reporting. it's good to be skeptical. especially online, where discussions are so easily influenced. i mean, between twitter bots and fake facebook pages, we've seen how easily certain states and intelligence communities can control discourse. i even wonder about Sup Forums and Sup Forums sometimes, don't you?

Yeah, he's bullshitting. If Trump gets removed Pence is in.

Yeah, we dont trust Sup Forums, we trust the information that autists dredge up. The Russian angle is garbage.

You are right, the only thing that would happen if Trump was impeached would be that Pence would become Potus. If Pence was impeached, Ryan would takeover, etc, etc. It's all outlined in the Presidentiall Succession Act. The other user is just posting his fantasy.

You're right. If Trump is removed, then Pence becomes President. And if there's one person the libs hate more than Trump, it's Pence.

And don't pay any attention to this "impeachment" garbage, as most people have no idea what the word means. A President can be impeached but still remain in office. The House can impeach him, and then the Senate will choose whether to convict him or to let it slide. Bill Clinton and Andrew Johnson both were impeached but the Senate voted to acquit.

ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahha it just never ends.
definition of crazy behavior is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different result.

Makes the most sense

Why are the so out of touch?

Liberals have complete control of the media so they've been implanting other liberal retards in positions for years now.