>Rebel losses in Jobar Damascus 893 killed, 3700 wounded
>ES forces take tadef after SAA withdrawal
>SAA advances in Hama, Qomhana, Shayzar, Kawkab
>SAA recapture al-Jama farms and advances towards Ma'zaf town south of Mhardeh
>SAA retakes Spinning factory in Qaboon district, Damascus
>Deir Hafer liberated as IS retreats
>Elite Tiger Forces arrive in N Hama, recapture Khattab&Rahbeh
>SAA destories HTS QA in N Homs
>Jihadists attack Qamhaneh N Hama,also storm Arzeh 3 Km from Hama, shell Hama airbase
>rebels massacre civilians as they push in Hama, now threaten largest Christian city
>SAA storms jihadist-held Al-Qaboun E Damascus
>SAA repels IS offensive in N Palmyra
>Rebel rocket attack kills 5 children in W Aleppo
>Jihadist mobilize in NE Latakia for new offensive

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Es0J7aF0b-8
menachan.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=p7Jvn47xxNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do you think about this man?

Can somebody please explain to me what "Wahhabis" are again?

Update from Hama : Shaizar Castle under army control and with this , Shaizar under army fire control

Update from Hama : Shaizar Castle under army control and with this , Shaizar under army fire control

Saddam is cute. CUTE !

i dont expect any big counter-attacks soon north hama , it will take time like ramousah attacks in aleppo

i dont expect any big counter-attacks soon north hama , it will take time like ramousah attacks in aleppo

Countryside General is one he can explain.

I think he should be on everyones phones

He looks like Mr. House from New Vegas.

Commander of #HTS (Former #FSA commander in Wadi Barada) Samer al-Homsi was killed by #SAA in #NorthernHama

>when an Israel flag bakes a good OP

Gee I wonder who's behind this war...

but no Israeli cuties though

I love you guys desu

Sorry, I only got that some groups are not idealogical, kind of like the communists, and some are in the middle of non-Islamists and innocent kindergarten children and need a fresh up on the details

Dont know how to link on my phone so if your reading country cuck

I dont your point here. The Egyptian revolution was also led by the muslim brotherhood. Whom im sure you can agree desired an Islamic Republic, not a real democratic republic based on say the Turkish model. Democracy for such a group is merely a means to the end, not intended to be a permanent system.

Democracy is a meme anyway, it only "works" in an ethnically homogeneous state, and even then it barely works.

There couldnt have been a sectarian element in Egypt because the country is overwhelming sunni. Although I personally believe in secularism what the people Egypt choose i dont care, none of my business. But a multiethnic and religious state like Syria? Assads rule is objectively better for that country.

>US SOF and Kurds took the dam
Slowpoke, but neat.

HAMA CS:The unknown movement announces the destruction of a vehicle with a guided missile near the town of Qamhana.

SAA liberate Um Tinah in east Aleppo countryside

Only the lamest rebel supporters hide behind "democracy" tbqh

At that point its a buzzword to try to convince westerners

If anything Syrian gov has made more democratic reforms than openly anti-democracy groups like Ahrar al-Sham, Jaysh al-Islam and Tahrir al-Sham (the major players..) clearly ever would

How accurate is this?
>Assad ultimately beats the rebels
>peace negotiations between US-backed Kurdistan and Syria
>turks do not like the idea of Kurdistan
>Turkey, Syria and Iran invade Kurdistan/Iraq with Russian/Chinese support
>Iran establishes Persian Empire, conquers Shia areas of Iraq
>possible genocide of Kurds in Syria, Turkey and Iran
>Israel and Saudi-Arabia likely to side with USA/Iraq, but would try to stay out direct conflict

No it wasn't. The MB and the "boss" of liberals Baradei, both joined the Egyptian revolution on the third day, after the mass protests had already been ongoing for three days. So sure they were the most organized movement, but they definitely did not start it or lead it.

And many of the same people who overthrew Mubarak also overthrew Morsi afterwards. So which is it?

You're basically saying in Syria Christians and Alawites matter more than Sunnis. Hypothetical transgressions against them matter more than real transgressions against Sunnis by the Assad regime. It's the same logic that sectarian Sunnis use to avoid supporting Shia militias against ISIS. It's true Shia militias abuse Sunnis but the greater picture is needed. If I as a Sunni understand this about my own kind, maybe you Westerners should too.

No one is pretending this is for democracy. If Assad was like Sisi it would be fine. But instead he is like Saddam. There are different levels of authoritarianism. The kind that doesn't destroy cities is acceptable.

#Syria #Damascus #SAA Defenders of Abbasiyyin Garages who were exposed to hundreds of mortars/rockets/direct attacks during last few days.

DAMASCUS IS FORBIDDEN GROUND FOR JIHADISTS

More plausible than what countrycuck posts.

I love the group name "Syrian Democratic Forces"

I guess some American advisor came up with that? Democracy is such a buzzword sometimes, geez

>Kurdistan
I heard the kurds were just being used. Apparently happens a lot.

>Turkey, Syria and Iran invade Kurdistan/Iraq with Russian/Chinese support
KSA will get involved if Iran officially enters Iraq and you can bet that Israel will take any offensive war of Iran as a reason to them over. They don't want the sanctions back.

Syria also won't have the manpower to fight anybody. a SAA vs YPG war would be teenagers and old men on both sides waiting for the 1000 capable soldiers left to do a grand offensive taking two farms per week.

And China just doesn't give enough of a fuck to openly support either in something that can spark WW3 depending on who is in power in the US.

Apo bless

i havent been in these threads for ages, can someone give me a quick rundown on the current situation

#Syria #Aleppo Liwa Imam al Baqir Brigade heading to one of the #Aleppo Fronts. #SAA #SyrianArmy #SyrianArabArmy
#Syria #Aleppo Liwa Imam al Baqir Brigade heading to one of the #Aleppo Fronts. #SAA #SyrianArmy #SyrianArabArmy
ALEPPO -IDLIB OFFENSIVE VERY SOON

There's a war going on in Syria.

Daily reminder that all jews are sub-human filth and should be eradicated

Bar fight

syria.liveuamap.com/

The manpower memes are just those, memes. SAA has a lot of competent troops stationed around Damascus. None of the guys who were busy sieging the green bus'd pockets ended up in the north, they are still around Damascus. Once Damascus is cleared, those guys will head to somewhere important. Not to mention the Shia militia that will flood Syria after Iraq is done.

Assads only real transgression against the Syrian sunnis is the fact that he is a shia dictator. No doubt you have some sad stories of muh opression but ive yet to hear otherwise from real Syrians. Now, can you say the same of the rebels if they ruled all Syria? No, it would be a nice moderate massacre of the nusrayi and infidels.

>Syria also won't have the manpower to fight anybody
So we will assume the Kurds get to establish their own rule, maybe even independence if backed by the US? The Turks can't be happy about that.

I missed the discussion in last thread, countriside can you explain why you are a wahabbi

But the ebil Syrian government has mixed girl-boy schools

Early protesters in Daraa demanded split schools

so moderate :^)

IVE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

Heavy clashes have begun at Qamhana front. Jihadi groups are targeting the town again #NorthernHama

A SVBIED was destroyed by ATGM and a drone was shot down at Qumhana front #NorthernHama

more rebels to slaugther

>Assads only real transgression against the Syrian sunnis is the fact that he is a shia dictator.

Right that's why there were protests against all of Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Bahrain, Sudan, etc because Sunnis only protest against Shias. Once again a baseless claim that only seeks to dehumanize Syrians in the service of geopolitics.

And I wonder if Bahraini protesters were sectarian? I wonder if Iraqis against Saddam were sectarian?

>No doubt you have some sad stories of muh opression but ive yet to hear otherwise from real Syrians.

So basically you are arbitrarily defining a "real Syrian"

>Now, can you say the same of the rebels if they ruled all Syria?

I can with confidence say it will be less bad than under Assad. Jihadis are only popular because they fight Assad not because their ideology is popular. Remove Assad and they won't be as popular. In Libya Ibadis have survived for six years in post Qaddafi chaos and a lot of them side with Islamists against anti-Islamists, for tribal/ethnic reasons. The hatred towards Alawis and Shias is expedited by personal political animosity towards Assad and his backers, not vice versa. The sooner you get this through your head the less confused you'll be.

Do you really think the US will keep supporting the Kurds once ISIS is dead? Kurds were and are useful idiots who get easily baited by "kurdistan" promises. Even an "independent" Kurdistan is heavly dependant on its neighbours. Take northern kurdish Iraq for an example, they're one turkish boycott away from a civil war.

#SAA's Jobar offensive will continue: ''They started but we will finish''

All lost points have been captured & #SAA wants more

Exactly what are "Wahhabis"? Groups like Jaysh al Yarmouk are nonideological, kind of like Fatah. Then you have groups like the Free Idlib Army, which is somehow in the middle between non-Islamists and the MB influenced cadre. Then you have Ajnad al Sham (the Ghouta one not Hama), which represents the popular Sufi tariqa of Jamaat Zaid in the Ghouta. Then you have Faylaq al Sham, which is a traditional grouping of MB influenced FSA Islamists. Then you have Jabhat al Asala, which is widely reported to be a Saudi backed quietist Salafi group - aka Madkhalis. Now this one is the group best known as "Wahhabis" - yet they are the opposite of what you would expect. For example, Madkhali Salafis in Egypt support Sisi against the MB and jihadi Salafis; Madkhalis in Benghazi also support Hafter against the same. "Wahhabis" as traditionally defined shill for whomever is in power, if it's someone who enables them like the Saudi king, or someone who merely tolerates them like the Egyptian leader, it's the same to them. My cousins who praise Rabee' al Madkhali (their namesake cleric), hate the rebels in Syria for example considering them deviants for instigating mutiny against the government. Then you have groups like Jaysh al Islam and Ahrar al Sham, which are more revolutionary Salafi types - dubbed "Sururis". Finally you have AQ and ISIS, which are considered as Salafi jihadis - these guys consider Wahhabis to be infidels, along with everybody else who disagrees with them.

My preferred outcome? A pluralist society where nationalists, Islamists, Sufis, Salafis, the SDF, the remains of the Baath, can coexist, and ultimately, work together against al Qaeda and ISIS.

I just do not believe this is possible while Assad is massacring people for political reasons of preserving one family's power hold over the country.

So, where is the support for "Wahhabis"?

t. Mehmet

SAA only retook Kawkab and repelled the offensive on Qomhana, all the other counter offensives failed.

However, the round 2 of Qomhana battle just started.

HTS is shelling the city and the new offensive is imminent

that's how it should be! just like aleppo! I give them 1-2 months

You're right, the Americans poured billions of dollars into the Kurds and built two airbases in their territory just to leave it for Assad. Come on dude, they even said that they'll stay after ISIS is gone to make sure Syria and Iraq is "stable"

Hmm your'e misquoting me now. I didnt say tnat Assad hadnt committed general abuses, i said tnat before the war the Assad government never systematically mistreated sunnis out of sectarian hate.

>I can with confidence say it will be less bad than under Assad

Im sorry, I simply cant argue with that kind of delusion. You talk much but say little. All of your waffle has been proven wrong. And you never stick around to answer for it. And i noti e you never answer any of the Syrians who post here.

Why should anything you say here be taken as credible?

The regime is finally collapsing
They simply dont have enough manpower anymore.

They abandoned Tadef lmao
They are going to lose Hama soon
They cant recapture Damascus rebel zone, guys that have been sieged for years!

pathetic losers
Your time has finally come

based maghrebi

Sorry for typos phone posting is shit

this is something commanders tell to their jihadist soldiers before their offensive ,then they get killed on battlefield and their corpses rot in the sun because they believed in these those lies

Ive honestly never seen such a concentrated attempt to slide a general. Especially given tnat most poltards have probably long forgotten about this war.

New Southfront is about (((them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=Es0J7aF0b-8

>concentrated attempt to slide a general

what did he mean by this?

Idlib would fall and you still would have the delusion that the regime is collapsing

I personally know some pro FSA Syrians who grew up here but claim to have relatives who were tortured by the regime.
Just like in Ukraine, you have to keep in mind that the rank and file of most rebel groups are locals who are either brainwashed or have a legitimate opposition to the government. Revolutions do not start in countries where all is well.

>Why should anything you say here be taken as credible?

Because you don't bother refuting what I say. Why are Ibadis not genocided for being non-Sunni despite the Tripoli area being run by Islamists for the past six years, the same kind you say will genocide minorities in Syria? Or how about many anti-Mubarak protesters and politicians and organizations coming out against Morsi? Or how about the fact that nonideological FSA groups like Jaysh al Yarmouk/Southern Front in Daraa, or Sufi ones like Ajnad al Sham in Ghouta and Jund al Haramayn in Manbij (before they joined SDF) also rebelled against Assad? You're suggesting that every single Sunni center in Syria rebelled against Assad only because they are sectarian? Do you say the same about Bahraini Shia protesters or Iraqi Shia militias that revolted against Saddam in the 1990's? What are Sunnis supposed to do - how are they supposed to express political discontent against a Alawi minority leader without their legitimate grievances being forgotten?

> Assad hadnt committed general abuses, i said tnat before the war the Assad government never systematically mistreated sunnis out of sectarian hate.

He mistreated them out of power hunger not sectarian hate. Even now Assad's sectarianism is not ideological but self-preserving. It matters not why someone does what he does - it only matters the results they have, and how they can be prevented.

And even assuming that is true, if he didn't mistreat them as long as they kept their head down, but started mistreating them when they demanded basic rights and dignity (the first protests the opposition did not demand he step down, it demanded political reform under his patronage) - you think is a valid defense? Isn't it like ISIS not mistreating Christians as long as they pay jizya and if they don't pay it they are executed?

Who the hell knows who the US is going to back. I don't know what Trump wants, and what rest of the republicans want. I don't know how the US would profit from having a Kurdistan, but I don't assume to know a lot.

He was an idiot who was killed by his own stupid mistakes, first being played by the americans like a damn fiddle, then trusting them foolishly and falling into their trap, then trying to fight them in the stupidest possible way (tank formations in the open desert; easiest possible target for the burger air supremacy).

He should've allied with based Iran and developed a long-term strategy to undermine USraeli hegemony instead of acting like a bumbling retard, a puppet to be used and discarded by the zionist demons as they please.

T. King Salmon al-Said

No one trusts Iran regime. Especially not Iranians.

20 Free Syrian Shekels have been deposited to your account.

Sup Forums is not MENAchan
menachan.org/

Rebels are just launching a suicide offensive, and it simply wont work
Assad won when Aleppo fell, it is only a matter of time until peace treaties begin.

Is this conflict going to mark the precedent of how wars are going to be fought in the future? PMC and mercenaries acting as the 'heavy' and specialized infantry, while local populace militia and the general soldiers of the army act as a sort of cannon fodder?
I mean, at least on the FSA/ISIS level, they use their 'useful retards' as the tip of the spear, while their better trained mercenaries act as a more effective force afterwards.

i don't like you

>Free Syrian Shekels
You are going to need them more than me.
Eurabia is coming and your pathetic country will be converted in this generation.

Quads of Truth

Death to all American, Saudi and Israeli funded "Moderate beheaders"

Praise Kek

Exactly what are "Wahhabis"? Groups like Jaysh al Yarmouk are nonideological, kind of like Fatah. Then you have groups like the Free Idlib Army, which is somehow in the middle between non-Islamists and the MB influenced cadre. Then you have Ajnad al Sham (the Ghouta one not Hama), which represents the popular Sufi tariqa of Jamaat Zaid in the Ghouta. Then you have Faylaq al Sham, which is a traditional grouping of MB influenced FSA Islamists. Then you have Jabhat al Asala, which is widely reported to be a Saudi backed quietist Salafi group - aka Madkhalis. Now this one is the group best known as "Wahhabis" - yet they are the opposite of what you would expect. For example, Madkhali Salafis in Egypt support Sisi against the MB and jihadi Salafis; Madkhalis in Benghazi also support Hafter against the same. "Wahhabis" as traditionally defined shill for whomever is in power, if it's someone who enables them like the Saudi king, or someone who merely tolerates them like the Egyptian leader, it's the same to them. My cousins who praise Rabee' al Madkhali (their namesake cleric), hate the rebels in Syria for example considering them deviants for instigating mutiny against the government. Then you have groups like Jaysh al Islam and Ahrar al Sham, which are more revolutionary Salafi types - dubbed "Sururis". Finally you have AQ and ISIS, which are considered as Salafi jihadis - these guys consider Wahhabis to be infidels, along with everybody else who disagrees with them.

My preferred outcome? A pluralist society where nationalists, Islamists, Sufis, Salafis, the SDF, the remains of the Baath, can coexist, and ultimately, work together against al Qaeda and ISIS.

I just do not believe this is possible while Assad is massacring people for political reasons of preserving one family's power hold over the country.

Kikes hate them so they must be doing something right. The shah was a disgusting traitorous anglozionist puppet just like the Gulf monarchies.

t. Muslim Rape Baby

BREAKING NEWS!

MODERATE JIHADISTS OF HTS AND AHRAR JUST LIBERATED THE WHOLE ALEPPO CITY! AZAZ POCKET AND IDLIB ARE CONNECTED!! THOUSANDS OF REGIME CHILD SOLDIERS KILLED AS THEY WERE TRAINING THEIR UN-QURANIC SCIENCES IN REGIME-SCHOOLS! VICTORY TO ISLAM IS NEAR, DEATH TO KUFFAR!

Doesn't this remind you of medieval warfare? Wars are won by elite knights or mercenaries while peasants simply hold the line.
I remember reading somewhere that military science is historically cyclical, with doctrines and even inventions disappearing for centuries before resurfacing, for example battlefield armor, and indirect artillery.

Yeah, but why do you support wahhabism again?

>Isn't it like ISIS not mistreating Christians as long as they pay jizya and if they don't pay it they are executed?
Pretty sure ISIS destroyed their churches and executed anyone practicing their faith.

They've also poured trillions into Iraq and still went out in the end. The biggest mistake the kurds make is making alliances with temporary guests and chimping out against permament neighbours at the same time. The US and the Russians will leave the kurds alone.

#Aleppo Artillery and rocket bombardment on militants positions in Rashideen, Alshuweihna Hill, and the scientific research west of Aleppo

#Aleppo Artillery and rocket bombardment on militants positions in Rashideen, Alshuweihna Hill, and the scientific research west of Aleppo
ITS HAS BEGUN

THE ZERO HOUR

Laugh
Laugh
You time will finally come

Now we will celebrate ramadan in Hama City centre
You wont celebrate Christmas in Aleppo or Damascus, trust me

> if Iran officially enters Iraq
iran has already deployed fighters ( f-14 tomcats ) and troops to iraq. they have been fighting alongside americans since 2014.

Militants are not aware what this means

Could you post it again, please?

ok... to the germanons and austrians here...
who of you made this video ?

youtube.com/watch?v=p7Jvn47xxNc

fucking genious ;D

RT should play shit like that in a loop ;D

No, ISIS doctrine tolerates Christian and Jewish practice with limitation as long as they are subservient to Islam. It is esoteric Muslims and faiths like Yezidis that must convert or die. The media in its muh Christian hype conflated ISIS genocide of Yezidis and Shias and decided to throw Christians with them for some reason. The US government recognized a fictional genocide of Christians in Iraq while not even recognizing the genocide of Shias.

As secular as Western countries are, they are still sectarian as fuck. Another reason to remember secularism does not necessarily mean nonsectarianism.

How does it feel being the Hillary supporters of Syria?

B-but they already did.

yeah, it sort of does, but I think it could only work on places like the Middle East.
I don't think most western or civilized countries could run this sort of strategy, unless they got into a civil war or the conflict has ran for too long. In a conventional modern scenario, I guess war would be won by air superiority (taking nukes out of the equation).

Even during WWII this sort of doctrine was used by Germans by the end, they would have a small detachment of their own soldiers, with conscripts of whatever nation. Of course, if you are winning, this doesn't make too much sense, but if you are losing and need to make divisions ASAP or your manpower is too short, getting cannon fodder from the local populace is the smart thing to do.

>As secular as Western countries are, they are still sectarian as fuck.
(you)

Ladies and gentlemen, Countryside General

You poor misguided clown.

>As secular as Western countries are, they are still sectarian as fuck
I'm just getting on the bandwagon, but oh boy are you ignorant.

/sg/ is absolutely the lowest class of Sup Forums threads I've ever seen, and I've been here before they were even a thing.

Just the worst, shittiest posters, half of which are just very blatant Russia/Assad shills, confined in a single thread spamming the shittiest memes I've ever seen, almost reddit tier. In fact probably below Reddit tier.

I'm glad you idiots stay in one topic, even though occasionally like a lobotomite escaping the asylum, one of you ventures out and shitposts in other threads. But you're easy to spot, so that helps. Anyone with enough experience on this board can tell a clearly pro-Assad/Russian cocksucker from a normal poster.

In a way I came into this thread the same reason I would marvel at a broken-down toilet that keeps plugging out rolls of shit. It's amazing how you faggots keep posting here. Why don't you just start your own IRC group or something? You are the worst type of cancer on this board.