Oops, I didn't drain the swamp

Oops, I didn't drain the swamp.
Oops, I didn't prosecute Hillary.
Oops, I accidentally the Muslim ban.
Oops, I can't repeal Obamacare.
Oops, the wall is now a fence.
Oops, I'm not deporting all of the illegals.
B-but I did make some new colored hats! Be quick to buy them, goy, they're limited edition!

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/obama-gun-laws-passed-by-congress-3367595
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
thehill.com/homenews/administration/325758-report-trump-didnt-want-to-talk-details-in-healthcare-meeting-with
teamfortress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where can I get the hats?

Disgraceful.

>oh but GOD EMPEROR TRUMP just began

ha ha ha ha... you hilarious drumpftard.. honey do you think he is going to do anything ? do you believe he is not going to be impeached in the next 2 months ?
just wait little durmpflings... just wait...

SO MUCH WINNING LMAO THANK YOU TRUMPTARDS

you tards have been saying hes going to get impeached everyday since nov 7, stfu get a hobby or something

I have no respect for Trump anymore. Not joking around.

LOL! SKLUMPF!
DRIMPF! SHRIMPF!!!
DRUMPFLSTILTSKIN

sad, I hope you guys don't get paid.
apply yourself.

Dudes a fuck up, this is not surprising.

you dummies he's a rethuglican president everyone knows that globalism moves forward with war during rethuglican presidencies

WW3 soon

ps i rooted for trump (i don't vote because lol president is whoever they want it to be) because i saw this coming from a decade away

JUST
U
S
T

MUMPF ABSOLUTELY BTFO

His term ends in 2018. Guaranteed.

It might be earlier if Comey can prove his administration is a sham and convince enough republicans he's a traitor. Based on post healthcare bill interviews, most of the GOP already thinks he's a braying moron with dictatorial ambitions.

I love that you're still raging. :D

he has 8 years to do it

Still president

You can still only watch from the sidelines

Lmao desu

KOMPF BTFO

>s-stutter

i love that you care more about a meaningless partisan 'us vs them' argument than the future of the country you live in

anyone here tired of winning? thanks Gumpf

Trump is more popular then the democrats

Makes u wonder

Prepare your anus for 8 more years of pounding

Did you lose respect for Trump for following him too?

>your party control the entire govt
>spend the entire time bitching, complaining and whining and blaming the dems for your own failures

MUH ART OF THE DEAL MUH GREAT DEALS MUH WINNING

I voted and still support him. And I pretty much expected this sort of gridlock to happen too.

You deeply misunderstand why people voted for him, citycuck. Most people know the presidency is a do nothing ceremonial job, they just wanted to send someone up there who would cause chaos and insecurity for those assholes in DC.

If they feel even a little of the pain and insecurity the rest of the country has had to put up with, it's worth it.

>then

come on dude finish the sentence! then the democrats take over? then the democrats impeach him? i have to know!!!!

> future of the country you live in
That's why I'm happy Obama is out. Keep the tears flowing, nerd virgin. :D

>b-but muh murica being great again!

Can Blumpf and his Blimpfkins even RECOVER?

:9

in all seriousness though,

I love how butthurt a fucking fruit can get.

>n-no but I mean I just ironically voted for him anyway, everyone knows being a p-prez is just a "ceremonial" job that's why I spent 8 years calling obama a nigger communist muslim kenyan

>1 post by this ID
Saged

He approved Keystone XL... the madman.

Enjoy your oil flavoured water.

Grumpfs!
GET IT? IT SOUNDS LIKE DRUMPF!

obama was always going to be out, i guess you're not aware of the 22nd amendment? idk i guess if i'd voted for a candidate in an election i would be more concerned with what they were actually doing at the time rather than still riding the coattails of a political victory from months ago.

>oops the second amendment is still respected and in place

Hey shill, how much are they paying you? Is shareblue hiring?

the cherry on top is Trump taking credit for Obama's surplus and jobs figures that were posted when Trump had been like 3 weeks in office

Sup Forums falling for the lies of an insecure, petulant manchild. I miss old Sup Forums

>H-he is only trolling DC, he isn't really retarded...

>they think we don't know
Literally everyone on this board is a Trump supporter, it's so obvious when someone is shilling or baiting

it's almost like there wasn't an argument going on in the first place

Yeah Obama was totally gonna destroy it. Just didn't get around to it in eight years.god you're dumb

Yea obama never pushed narratives against the 2nd amendment or attempted any legislation against it or anything no he did not stupid drumpfkins

The Libtard tear harvest has been epic this year.

Thank you!!

meme magic can only go so far. How did he manage to botch the healthcare vote with a GOP majority? It's fucking embarrassing.

Because half of republicans support Obamacare or some form of it

Hey you guys/xers at shareblue still hiring? I heard the only requirement needed is living in your mother's basement and generally having no independent thought.

>Honey
Get out Pooh bear.

drymp

>Yea obama never pushed narratives against the 2nd amendment or attempted any legislation against it or anything no he did not stupid drumpfkins

he actually didn't

thoughtco.com/obama-gun-laws-passed-by-congress-3367595

he pretty much just asked the police to enforce existing laws

but keep pretending that alex jones and breitbart aren't the fake news your orange chimp loves to talks about

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill!
>if you don't agree with me you have no independent thought

it would be comical if it wasn't so pathetic

Oh honey..

Damn even Pol hates trump

Is the wall definitely a fence?

WE GOTTA LOCK HER UP

I didn't know Obama was running against Trump in the last election? All this time I thought it was Hilary we were trying to keep out. Odd.

>proxy newfag speaking for pol

Lmao r u Dense. Every time a shooting happened he jumped on the anti 2nd narrative and pushed legislation to regulate 2nd amendment for "mental illness" you know how easy it is to qualify for "mental illness"? ESP with pushing for socialized health care? It's all a fucking proxy to go after it

Balumpf btfo

>I didn't prosecute Hillary.

That's probably the worst part of all. Right after he got elected he started talking BS about the great achievements of the Clinton clan. If that didn't open your eyes, nothing will.

This

Nah no proxy guess I'm semi new fag though.
I wasn't trying to speak for Pol either I was just making an observation. I might be wrong but after glancing over it seemed like the majority of comments were negative towards Trump.

Stop trying to take our fucking jobs

and yet he didn't do anything or try to pass any laws to restrict the 2nd

but on your own retarded Trumptard brain, you cannot comprehend that someone might personally disagree with something while at the same time not trying to force others to agree with them.

So go ahead and keep spewing the "B-BUT OBUMMER SAID HE DIDN'T LIKE GUNS!" bullshit, you fucking white nigger

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

It's bad sport to bad talk a fallen opponent. He ought have done in the shadows and make it like he had nothing to do with it, but I guess he had more pressing concerns.

Trump is a Puppet for the Jewish Elite
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Donald Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

I can understand him getting elected, but the support he received from Sup Forums I can't understand. They are so blindly cucked they seem like North Koreans who support Kim Jong un

C'mon you know damn well how entrenched clinton is within the deep state, if he went after her right after the election it would mean civil war, which is what you're really egging us on to do, you turkish scum.

>1 post by this ID
Sage

Why are you talking about Obama still? His presidency is over. What does he have to do with Trump now? He wouldn't have been president, Hitlery would have. And she WAS gunning for guns. One of her major points was more restrictions on guns even trying to repeal any type of handgun carry.

As a Trump supporter since day 1 I have finally caved to the fact that the man cannot Govern, although neither could Obama. Trump needs to step it up and realize that the country is not ran like a business. Obama at least had some sense to try and take out his enemies covertly.

Slide. Take your somewhat altered script and btfo Reddit. This is the third time I've seen this bullshit within the past few hours. You will not win over Sup Forums you weak minded faggot

Just pointing out that he did a 360° and moonwalked back on his promise.

Based on the stories written so far, him, Ryan, and all the other clowns advocated for the bill in the worst way imaginable. They were high-handed, inflexible and unwilling to accept debate or dissent, allowed no lead time, made lots of empty threats and gestures that made people on the fence turn against the bill, tried to appease the Freedom Caucus and alienated moderates, and a whole host of other issues. According to Republican representatives who met with him, he knew absolutely nothing about the bill or health care or anything even remotely related to policy or of substance.

It turns out Trump may actually be a completely horrible negotiator/dealmaker.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/325758-report-trump-didnt-want-to-talk-details-in-healthcare-meeting-with

>Trump reportedly said during the meeting that he thought Meadows “will get on board" and jokingly warned that he might "go after" him if not.

>"That was the biggest mistake the president could have made," a Freedom Caucus member told Politico. "Mark desperately wanted to get to yes, and Trump made it impossible for him. If he flipped after that he would look incredibly weak."

There's a POLITICO article article that goes into detail about their fuckups, but it looks like it crashed on their website.

So what, he still did all that awesome and funny stuff.

I'm not disappointed because I didn't have any expectations.

Hey, i'm applying for a well paying job here. It's mine.

hey bitch fuck off

> at least he's a funny guy

Another helicopter dodger it seems.

Oops, i made a shitpost!

Either CIA or bad troll

sage kek

>great plan
>literally just obamacare lite
wew lad

PURGE THE HERETICS

No burger cares about their country anymore. This was the whole point of Jewish immigration, to weaken the bond between countrymen. The point of Jewish feminism was to weaken the bond between male and female. At this point we're just watching it go up in flames. Part of supporting Drumpf is wanting to watch how badly he fucks up.

And yet he's still not Hillary. Good job boys

Same, I want hats

i-its 8D chess
i-israel is pretty based actually!

trump doing nothing>hillary doing anything

sage in the options field

Valid criticism is valid. Quite refreshing actually. All you hear is PUTIN RUSSIA PUTIN PUTIN TRUMP AND PUTIN
>zero evidence produced

I can't believe it... it really is over, isn't it?

Why is Plumpf so retarded? He hasn't kept a SINGLE promise.

teamfortress.com/

you go over there and let the bigboys talk about politics.