Filthy westeners making fun of Indians for unclean hygiene

>Filthy westeners making fun of Indians for unclean hygiene
>Fail to see the irony

I thought bidet was to wash your feet while you shit.

>>OpJ4qLkV

It's to clean your anus, filthy fuck.

That's what ur mums tongue is for lmao

Learn how to reply, newfag. Don't use that (you) excuse because no one is that fucking autistic to care about (you)s in a thread that'll disappear within the day.

yeah squirting water up your ass and spraying liquid shit everywhere while you squat over a stinking hole in the ground is real hygienic.

>Not taking your morning shit, wiping your ass and then while showering clean off your asshole with the portable showerhead

>>Mzm26cVi

>not using TP and wet wipes

plebs

and no, I don't care about the pipes

Implying nips aren't master race having an integrated bidet and also toilet paper in case of stuck shut or blood and to dry off.

Why didn't our asses evolve tounges to clean them

>wet wipes
>not anally pleasuring yourself after shitting
>not doing enemas
lmao

Speaking as a plumber, KYS

This.

have you ever used a bidet in your whole life?

we all use bidet here in italy, you still use toilet paper.
it's just that instead of using 1 km worth of toilet papers, having to use wet wipes and leave the toilet with your bummer smelling and filled with paper nodules, you get to wipe out the matter with paper then clean all the smearing with water and soap and get out of the bathroom faster with a fresh and not smelly asshole.

as a side note bidet + sink allows you to clean your worst smelling places ( pubes,ass, armpit,face feet,chestbush) without having to do a fullshower, which is very good for children, or adults that don't want to shower every day if it's not summer and they haven't one any kind of heavy work or have fever.

Muslins use a vase of sand and hers proprer hands kys

>>gcvDAiSM

When will you move back to your wonderful country?

Oh fucking thanks for putting that image in my head

wipe your asses you disgusting euros

lmao

At my parents house they have a bidet and I always used it to wash my feet during all the years I lived there.

I never knew it what is actually was for until I moved out.

The fuck is with European "men" and assplay?

What's up with Americans being such prudes?

>Implying cold splashing water onto your puckered anus does a better job of cleaning that mechanically removing the shit particles with an absorbent paper
>Implying you shouldn't just time your showers so once you take a shit you take a shower afterwards so you can clean yourself with water soap and mechanical removal

Admit it, you just love the feeling of the tingling sensation onto your pulsating heavy feeling anus

>he doesn't like massaging his asshole clean with his bare fingers

faggot.

Puritanism at the inception of the nation. It still has lingering effects.

fucking savage

Because the ones who evolve like that died out because they only had anal sex.

I used a bidet, once. The design makes no sense. The one I used was basically a low sink, with a faucet that pointed down into it. I always imagined it would spray water up onto my anus, now down into the bowl. What I failed to realize is that it was designed to be used in tandem with your fucking hand. So you squat over this thing, turn it on, then wet your hand, and wipe your ass with your hand. Since I didn't want to use my hand on my dirty ass, with great effort I was able to stick my ass way down inside, and spray water sort of onto my anus. Needless to say, my ass was left with shit all over it, that was now wet. Didn't want to use toilet paper on it, because as we all know toilet paper and water don't work well together, so I used a towel instead. Then I had a towel covered in water and shit. I ended up throwing it away since I was in a hotel, and didn't know what else to do with it. Thanks, but I'll just continue to use toilet paper, and wipe until it comes out with no shit on it.

All you do is spray the shit all over your legs and ass.

Stay progressive and Pleb user!

>get shit on buttcheeks
>only use tissue paper
OK

>get shit on hand
>OMG EWWWWWW, GET THE ANTI BACTERIAL SOAP AND SCRUB IT SCRUB IT HOLY FUCKKK

>toiletpaper runs out
>feel like absolute garbage even for the two minutes I get into the shower and clean myself

And historical men never cleaned themselves until the last 50 years? They had sex with shitmatzos hanging from their asshair? Fucking disgusting

wait. I was under the assumption that this was only done in shitskin countries. I was also assuming OP was a shitskin living in Denmark.

Do European Mainlanders actually do this?

wouldn't be surprised if Spain did it
what the fuck

yeah good thing I don't eat with my arse you fucking mongoloid

What does prostate stimulation with dildoes have to do with bidets?

this so much
its like if there's a turd in your yard you can
a) grab it with a bag and toss it into your neighbor's lawn
or
b) spray it uselessly with a garden hose and only push it around and make it soggy

why the fuck would you ever assume that spraying water into your anus would clean the shit?
like i wouldn't be confident that my bunghole is clean if i didn't get some hands on forcible poo removal.

>said the spaniard, presently enjoying a deep bidet penetration

Bidets are better in almost every metric for your home anus cleaning system

They are also extremely gay and european so I will never buy one

I've been to Spain, and a lot of the bidets there are like ow sinks you fill with water and then use with your hands to clean your ass. Fucking degenerates.

I usually just shower after a shit.

I use both.
Best of both worlds :^^^)

No one actually does that. People use wet tissues or normal tissues. Maybe women use them for their vagoo.

But I have a bidet

So it's better to rub your ass with water and naked hands than to just sufficiently clean it without touching it?

You'd rather shake hands with someone who just used a bidet and trust he washed his hands properly?

what are the sinks for then?

Decoration. Every house has them.

Both are wrong. enjoy your ass cancer. humans evolved with shitty in asses not washing it from prehistory i have not cleaned for 23 years.

This.

>what is washing your hands with soap afterwards
damn... if only it was that easy...

>You'd rather shake hands with someone who just used a bidet and trust he washed his hands properly?
And someone using a couple of pieces of paper should somehow be more trustworthy?

I use a bidet, don't give a fuck. Having shit and tissue paper residue stuck to your ass sucks.

>bidet
>clean
lolno
I only use my own toilet at home. If I have to use a public toilet I always use a new roll. If there isn't one I hold it.
May be a little crazy but I don't like touching anyone else's filth. Bidet probably has shit on it.

you have no fucking clue how a bidet works.

Its essentially a warm water pressurized squirtgun, aimed at your asshole.

>go to Spaniard friend's house
>see decorative water bow in bathroom
>M-MUST ASSIMILATE THIS EXOTIC CULTURE!
>cleans ass with water from the bow
>bow gets cloudy-brown from all the smearing
>leave bathroom with brown bow for friends to find later
>with the slight feeling that you are slowing becoming a TRUE Spaniard connoisseur
God damn it, America.

#notallbidets work like that

>Quoting an ID

>Islamic """education"""

lmao

Why would you not want to shower everyday scum

lmao

>smelly European

It's still disgusting.

lmao you got him so bad he didnt even reply anymore.

A bidet will become disgusting as a toilet after use, but you throw away the used shit paper. Still the better alternative bar teleporting your shit into the sun.

i just shower after i shit, mainly beacuse i shit in the morning after i sleep and get nightsweats from my re-ocurring nightmares, if i ned to go before then i use wetwipes/tissue mainly beacuse i dont wanna people with the shower running.

also i dont have a biddet but proberly would use if i did just for sexual pleasure

Not surprising, really.

Are you still under the impression that your women are immigrant fuck toys or do you know what they're actually for yet?

This may be where the concept of dirty sex comes from, before modern plumbing can you imagine going down on a woman and the smell? Is it any wonder Victorians found anything other than missionary disgusting.

>I've been to Spain, and a lot of the bidets there are like ow sinks you fill with water and then use with your hands to clean your ass. Fucking degenerates.

trv

My turds come out in one piece and I rarely even have the need to use toilet paper.
I guess this is hard for Pooindiloos to understand because their shit only comes in the form of diarrhea.

>Depraved Euros blasting water jets up their ass and moaning in orgiastic homo bliss.

No thanks, we've seen how that turned out for you Europe.

Why choose one

For most cases, simply using toilet paper is easier and faster with no disadvantages. In the other cases, use a bidet and use toilet paper to dry it up.

Okay if you touch shit with your hand, i dont care how well you wash with soap you still have shit on your hand. You see if you look close you have these things called fingerprints and crevices. Using paper shit never comes in contact with your hand.

That sounds unpleasant and messy.

Do you have no sense of smell? Even after washing your shit-stained hands with soap, you get a mixed smell of shit and soap in your hands.

Soap does not magically delete all germs from your hand, you have to spend a good 5 minutes scrubbing to be effective.

In light of that, I'd rather handshake a person with an unclean asshole and less-dirty hands than a pristine-donut filthy-fingered mongrel.

The only way to properly use a bidet is not touching your ass with your hands and using a bidet+toilet paper combo.

But that's not how people use bidets. They do it with their hands. And you may think they don't because you don't, but that is not as intuitive as you may think.

>USE TP TO WIPE OFF SHIT LIKE NORMAL
>USE BIDET TO WASH ASS AFTER SO YOUR ASS DOESNT STINK
Just smearing shit into your skin until its dry isn't clean dumbass

i always piss and shit in both in toilets with bidets when iam on vacation. You really use it to clean ur anus?

>implying i dont have a bidet
get islamed sven

because you don't smell bad if you wash your smelliest body parts everyday and shower every other, as long as you don't have heavy physical activity or summer going.

>not liking a good woman's tongue up your ass
what are you gay user?

lmao

not in germany. Saw bidet shit in italy and always pissed and puked in it when i was drunk

lmao

I want to watch her use a bidet

I think we have it because of French cocksucking, Brazil was "modernized" in the 1800s by trying to be French. By the Portuguese people, of course. So maybe both countries have it.
Italy and Spain, from the reports in this thread too.

That makes Romance world the true bidet paradise. Or maybe it's influenced by the moors.

Malik, you do know that we wipe dry and also shower once a day, right?

This past year I bought one of those bidet toilet seats. It has a heated seat and a ceramic heating element for heating the water.

It's so much better, God damn.

If you were washing your car, you wouldn't just try to wipe the dirt off. No you rinse the dirt off the car and into the drain.

As a bonus it won't be too long before the seat pays for itself in the saved cost of toilet paper.

its fake news, been all over the world and never seen a bidet

Arabs used their HANDS before using western-made toilet paper.

how you dry it? Or is this why your countrymen always got a shit wet ass on this shart in mart pics?

>used

>shit gets stuck under your fingernails

Kek

Kek

>directly touching poop with your hands
HARAM

You wipe, bidet, then dry.

LMAO DUDE

They use rocks (an even number of them, no less than three t. the Prophet).

Proper bidets don't squirt water up. Not that poo in loo's use proper bidets.

That's it. Thread's over. Well done Jose!