Surplus Chinese males are a demographic weapon

Numerous articles have been authored claiming China's sex imbalance will lead to political unrest. The surplus males of China, it's said, will not accept involuntary celibacy and might even revolt. This is laughable. Anyone who understands the nature of East Asians knows their temperament precludes serious resistance or disorder. Chinese males, a race of matriarchal, status-obsessed, materialistic, insect-like cheats, who cannot resist even slight social pressure, would sooner live in a state of permanent celibacy, perhaps resorting to homosexual behaviour in some instances, than rock the boat.

The surplus males of China serve as a demographic weapon. They're exported to unruly regions of the Chinese interior for genetic and demographic conquest. They're also dispatched overseas to dominate Africans and South Americans, or create ethnic pockets within the Anglosphere.

Beijing has established a significant genetic presence throughout Africa by miscegenation -- this group of mongrels serves as an ethnic proxy and a fifth column. Tibet and Uyghurstan have been inundated by Han males, under the direction of Beijing, with the express aim of subjugating and extinguishing these groups and bringing order to otherwise unruly regions. The idea is to extinguish the indigenous stock through a combination of demographic displacement and miscegenation. Beijing has introduced marriage subsidies, reserved for Han males, to poach Uyghur females. Uygur males are losing their women to Chinese males with the financial backing of Beijing. These subsidies have produced an explosion of mongrels and have destabilized Uygurstan by producing a sex imbalance. The Chinese seek adsorb the Uygurs and Tibetans into the broader Chinese population, effectively breeding them out of existence, in order to gain total control over their territories. Subsidies are awarded for the production of children.

Surplus males are being leveraged to wage a demographic war. The Chinese are not are friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/02/chinese-authorties-cash-inter-ethnic-marriages-uighur-minority
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_sorting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chinese males, a race of matriarchal, status-obsessed, materialistic, insect-like cheats, who cannot resist even slight social pressure, would sooner live in a state of permanent celibacy, perhaps resorting to homosexual behaviour in some instances, than rock the boat.

Further, the Chinese are a pliable, conforming and highly governable race of peasants -- they are status-obsessed, obsequious, natural slaves in the Aristotelian sense. They're predisposed to servitude, as are the Koreans. Aggression and noncompliance have been bred out of the Han Chinese over millennia. While this is true of East Asians in general, these temperamental features are especially pronounced in the Chinese and Koreans -- they're so passive and governable as to be susceptible to highly controlling and even authoritarian governments. Their nature prohibits any sort of serious resistance, even under wretched conditions. This adds to the absurdity of a sex imbalance producing domestic unrest.

Secondly, polygamy and concubinage were practiced in China for many hundreds of years. Males at the top horded hundreds of girls, typically ranging between 14 and 16 years of age. This resulted in a pronounced shortages of females but no unrest. The elite of China actually recruited surplus males to guard their harems -- they were first castrated as a precaution in order to eliminate sexual impulses. Chinese men are adapted to involuntary celibacy and are profoundly sexually passive. Today, ordinary Chinese are out-competed by the lowliest of white males -- their women actually shun their own males in favour of low-value white males. Instead of taking action, they seethe with anger but are unable to display aggression. They stew and make online posts attributing their celibacy to a Hollywood conspiracy to induce their girls to chase whites (this isn't a joke).

There's a good reason the Chinese are considered the Jews of Asia. Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders must resist further Chinese immigration -- these people are not our own. Do not confuse their placidity with friendliness or compatibility.

>with the express aim of subjugating and extinguishing these groups and bringing order to otherwise unruly regions

Sounds good to me. Maybe the ching chongs will manage to bring order back to Africa.

Afrigooks are the new superpower.

>Chinese males, a race of matriarchal, status-obsessed, materialistic, insect-like cheats, who cannot resist even slight social pressure

strangelly spot on.

They are displacing whites from all spheres of universities because they collaborate on school work, get the marks, and then get the funding...

I'll let you know when I start caring about what happens in Uyrghurstan.

Icantstandistan. Man, I hated that place.

Has Sup Forums abandoned the notion of East Asians, particularly the Chinese and Koreans, constituting friends of the West? The Chinese in particular are pernicious.

Apologies for certain sentence structures in the OP. Also, I used variants of the same words (produced, producing) where synonyms would have been more appropriate.

The Chinese are duplicitous cheats. Those who excelled at rote memorization and cheating at standardized tests rose through the social and political ranks of China. In so doing, they gained access to larger numbers of women and thus offspring. I suspect deception and fraud were selected for in the Chinese and amount to widespread, genetically-rooted facets of their temperament. They are mediocre students at best, their work is often outsourced and plagiarism is rampant. Fairness, honesty and genuine learning are not valued -- our institutions are mere instruments for wealth acquisition.

Universities are an excellent means by which to gain residency and commit industrial and intellectual espionage. As an aside, having met numerous Chinese medical professionals, they're some of the most dense, unintuitive and uncreative thinkers and practitioners I've encountered. Nuance and complexity are beyond their grasp -- they rely on treatment algorithms and seldom deviate from those algorithms. They also don't care for their non-Chinese patients.

They should send them to Mexico instead

Uyghurstan is unique in that Beijign is actually awarding marriage and reproduction subsidies to Han Chinese males in order to facilitate miscegenation and genetic conquest of the Uyrgurs. This is horrifying behaviour and it receives almost no attention. The Chinese have the audacity to attempt to guilt whites for our so-called sins while executing an explicit policy of genocide within their borders: "Chinese authorities offer cash to promote interethnic marriages"

theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/02/chinese-authorties-cash-inter-ethnic-marriages-uighur-minority

This is a useful illustration of the mentality of the Chinese. They're ruthless supremacists and will exterminate recalcitrant minorities rather than, in the case the Russians, acknowledging their right to exist and establishing semi-autonomous republics or zones -- the Russians exceed all others in their ability to govern and manage disparate groups within a single empire of federation.

>They're exported to unruly regions of the Chinese interior for genetic and demographic conquest.
But do minority women like Uigurs or tibetans want han men? Do the Chinese govorment believe that if they are more geneticly similar they will get better along and be more loyal?
>dispatched overseas to dominate Africans and South Americans, or create ethnic pockets within the Anglosphere.
With local women in Africa i have heard. What about Latin America and the west? Do China do the same in russia or not since russia is their ally and maybe in the future the fist of china.

I'm a half Tibetan(father) half Han(mother), Beijing is using Han population destroying Tibet culture even myself is a victim

AAww angry little white boys mad us Chinese are getting our dicks wet? We own you faggots, we buy up your real estate and rent it out to you pig-skin cucks. You're all jealous we do better in school and actually make something of ourselves, while whites just want gibsmedats. China will grow larger.

Sure are a lot of canadians here. Golly gee whiz.

I can actually believe you're Asian. This is exactly how Asian insecurity sounds.

OP, I don't give a shit, I wish all foreigners were banned forever. Uyghurs and Tibetans can go die in their shitty environments for all I care

>resist further Chinese immigration
good luck

>Surplus Chinese males are a demographic weapon
Too bad nobody wants to fuck them

If this is true, what would you say about the Chinese revolution against the Qing in ~1910?

Africa is a violent place. They'll end up like the white people there. Eventually the Africans will notice that the Chinese are doing better, envy will lead to violence. The Chinese will probably run away.

Send them to both. It will do them good.

c..canada? are u ok?

>Secondly, polygamy and concubinage were practiced in China for many hundreds of years. Males at the top horded hundreds of girls, typically ranging between 14 and 16 years of age. This resulted in a pronounced shortages of females but no unrest. The elite of China actually recruited surplus males to guard their harems -- they were first castrated as a precaution in order to eliminate sexual impulses. Chinese men are adapted to involuntary celibacy and are profoundly sexually passive. Today, ordinary Chinese are out-competed by the lowliest of white males -- their women actually shun their own males in favour of low-value white males. Instead of taking action, they seethe with anger but are unable to display aggression. They stew and make online posts attributing their celibacy to a Hollywood conspiracy to induce their girls to chase whites (this isn't a joke).

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the Tibetans are able to resist their destruction. The world should come to terms with the basic fact that the Chinese don't wish to merely govern the Tibetans, they wish to exterminate and replace the Tibetans.

Thanks for providing an additional anecdote. We hate you. Every group with whom you come into contact despises you -- the Africans, the Southeast Asians (Thais in particular and the Vietnamese), the South Americans and, increasingly, the Anglo-Scotch of the Commonwealth. You are cheating, nepotistic parasites.

China is tenuous and never amount to anything other than a regional power. It's global influence will grow only if we permit the diaspora to grow.

It can happen, but it's exceedingly rare. The submissiveness of the Chinese in contrast with other groups is stunning.

the uighurs are treated nicely i hope? What about the mongols, kazaks and russians?

Not surprised a happa leaf made this thread. Don't worry, I'll give you your precious bump.

The only chink I've ever met was my battle buddy in basic and he was honestly a great guy. What are the rest of them like?

does this sexual conquest of the uyghurs work well or has it backfired?

>in the case the Russians, acknowledging their right to exist and establishing semi-autonomous republics or zones -- the Russians exceed all others in their ability to govern and manage disparate groups within a single empire of federation.
This is gonna kill russia

>I'm a half Tibetan(father) half Han(mother), Beijing is using Han population destroying Tibet culture even myself is a victim
Which side do you idenify with the most?

>canadians
they are not canadian

It's sexy time canada.

What does Vietnam think of China
What doe Vietnam think of Communism

Mexican Constitution doesn't allow for the government to facilitate Demographic shifts.

Mexico is to stay Mexican.

Like Trump says: you gotta grab'em by the VA-CHINA.

>matriarchal
that's the japs dude. chinese men wear the pants and abuse the mother if they get out of line. they're a more about hierarchy and respecting elders and people before them overall

i agree with the rest and think it's positive especially the part about the boi pucci

No, whenever I'm forced to interact with those moon-faced cretins the experience is infuriating. They are not bright. This is perhaps our largest misconception apart assuming they're beign -- the Chinese (and East Asians) are decidedly dull and mediocre intellectually. Their sanitized (but stilted and unimpressive -- low verbal IQ) patterns of speech cause us to overestimate their intelligence.

I'm a proper white man of Anglo-Scotch extraction.

It's working for the Han Chinese, however there's massive resistance on the part of male Uyghurs. This policy is insidious because it drives a wedge between the men and their own women. Being women, they're opting for money and improved prospects over the preservation of their own group. They view the Han as a conquering tribe and are participating in the extermination of their kin in exchange for subsidies.

The Vietnamese detest the Chinese, broadly.

So why is it that so many Chinese girls in colleges over here breed with white men like it's going out of style and the Chinese guys stay largely celibate?

I'm not really buying it.

>It's working for the Han Chinese, however there's massive resistance on the part of male Uyghurs. This policy is insidious because it drives a wedge between the men and their own women. Being women, they're opting for money and improved prospects over the preservation of their own group. They view the Han as a conquering tribe and are participating in the extermination of their kin in exchange for subsidies.
Scary stuff

Weapons don't always work, and this is mostly for third world countries where china is doing major infrastructure projects.

That affirms my position. Chinese males are sexually passive and the existence of a sex imbalance on the mainland, and a shortage of females to go around, will not elicit unrest or disorder. Males of Chinese descent will resign themselves to celibacy owing to their meek, acquiescent and pathetically passive nature.

Chinese females view white males fetishistically. We are genetic instruments with which to enhance their offspring.

They are not targeting tajiks or russians i hope?

>Chinese females view white males fetishistically. We are genetic instruments with which to enhance their offspring.
why? what is it that sparks theirs intrest? White men tend to be more hairy and fat.

>send chinamen to Africa
>chinamen figure out a cure for AIDS so they can fuck African puss
>create master race of intelligent blasians
>Black males in Africa die out from all the black females choosing chink dink

No, thankfully not. As for South Africa, 4% of Peru's population is Chinese and a substantial percentage is mixed. This took place mainly in the 1800s, however.

As for the rest of Latin America, like Nicuaragra for instance, China's presence is mainly commercial. The interbreeding is reserved for the blacks of Africa, for the purpose of creating blood ties, a fifth column and ethnic liaisons, along with minority groups trapped within China's borders.

I'm not sure that we tend to be hairy and fat. The average Chinaman has rotten, crooked teeth, a short stature, an almost disfigured face and a timid nature. Europeans are bold and viewed as possessing genes more conducive to reproductive success to an Asian woman's children and grandchildren. Also, white skin and European facial features are revered through the Orient.

>Anyone who understands the nature of East Asians knows their temperament precludes serious resistance or disorder

Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of chinese history and the number of extremely bloody civil wars, rebellions, and revolutions throughout it's long history wouldn't make such an asinine statement. I cannot continue reading your post after this rubbish heap of a statement.

>matriarchal
What...? Do you know anything about Chinese culture?

>I'm a proper white man of Anglo-Scotch extraction.

>>I'm a proper white man of Anglo-Scotch extraction.

>>Scotch extraction

Extracting Scotch is one of my interests. If you have devised a method that circumvents the need for a bottle and glass, then please do share.

good post

Dynastic wars and wars between feudal lords are not at all equivalent to peasant uprisings -- these conflicts were carried out by the elite. They did not constitute civil unrest and revolts by the peasants.

Yes, practically speaking, modern Chinese families are matriarchal. Chinese women dominate their husbands. This might not be true of the elite, but for peasants and ordinary Chinese, the males are bossed around and relegated to ATMs.

lol, you got a few things right but wow.. in a true pol-like fashion you spout out some of the most asinine things i've ever heard about the chinks.

I hate the fuckin chinks, but please, i don't think you know much about them.

Second-generation chinks who did not properly adapt to their new environments are sexually passive and broken and complain on reddit yes, but this is not due to 'their nature'. If that was true, the chinks would not be here today you moron.

>As for South Africa
What about south africa?
>he interbreeding is reserved for the blacks of Africa, for the purpose of creating blood ties, a fifth column and ethnic liaisons,
They are creating hte future comerical and scientific elite maybe even govorning elite too?

i heard it's normal for chink women under 27 to openly date 2 men at a time

Here is the true power rankings op
The BBC>>>>>>>>>whitey>>>>>>>>>>>>>asians

For most of their history, Chinaman were not placed in competition with outsiders. That said, their nature permitted the elites of China to horde women without causing unrest.

Rebelliousness was bred out of the Han.

Yes, the females of China have incredible leverage owing to their scarcity.

The non oriental nation with highest percentage of people with ethnic chinese origin is surinam at 7.4%, its not that big of a problem.

>whitey

China has the worlds most homosexuals. They arent choosing celibacy.

After the boomers start to die out in Canada in the next 10-15 years, they'll probably be 20% there

> numerous articles
> cites none
Get your shit together leaf

>Dynastic wars and wars between feudal lords are not at all equivalent to peasant uprisings -- these conflicts were carried out by the elite. They did not constitute civil unrest and revolts by the peasants.
Were there any religous wars tho? They might have been headed by the commoners/smallfolk.
>Yes, practically speaking, modern Chinese families are matriarchal. Chinese women dominate their husbands. This might not be true of the elite, but for peasants and ordinary Chinese, the males are bossed around and relegated to ATMs.
Europe is matriarchial too

FAKE PICTURE.

Jesus, look at how poorly it was cut and pasted, jagged pixels the size of watermelons.

they are absolutely targeting Siberia and Russia has a surplus of females anyway. The Chinese government also removes any restrictions on the number of children for Chinese men who managed to marry a Slav

Canada doesn't have Boomers silly.

Except this is not true at all. It is only the ugly ones that do this

I don't have the time to write a more lengthy reply at the moment, but have a bump, OP. You are dealing with an important point.

Unfortunately our countrymen are nearly completely blind to this issue. RIP, sweet Commonwealth.

Elites of China are so few in numbers in comparison no matter how much women they horde it wouldn't in any way, significantly affect the gender ratio. This gender problem has been a recent problem, not a historical one.

And you do realize, much of Europe was the same feudal shithole that everywhere else was for much of their history right?

So, does this mean the same exact things being done to whites in the west is related to what China is doing to its own people, minus the intentional spreading of white genes? Everything else is exactly what whites are going through. they even come online to complain about Tyrone and Chad.

I'm not following this counter-point. Do you not believe that the Chinese are not passive, both sexually and generally, and do you not believe that a great proportion of Chinese males are not sexually frustrated?

If you don't believe they're not passive and frustrated, what explains these tendencies? It's within their nature.

"If that was true, the chinks would not be here today you moron."

Many immigrated for work opportunities and produced families with Chinese women. Until recently, intermarriage wasn't tolerated by any group in a serious way. On the mainland, peasants copulated with peasants through the 1800s and 1900s until controls on reproduction were imposed. This was met with almost no serious resistance. Again, this affirms my assertion -- the Chinese are so passive and acquiescent that they've permitted something no other group would tolerate, the regulation of reproduction by a central authority.

If you're claiming that the large number of Chinese undermines my claims, that doesn't follow. Again, the boom occurred recently (1800s and 1900s) but China has always been heavily populated in relative terms. Large numbers migrated to the Americas in the 1800s and early 1900s.

Is this the new slide term?

That image is stupid. They don't launch missiles while underway.

Are you kidding me?

The chinese killed millions of people because they cut their hair different

Oh shit. You have seen through my ruse!

You're probably correct. While there was profound hording, I've not been able to establish whether this caused a measurable imbalance among Chinese within their prime reproductive years. I suspect imbalances did arise, albeit less pronounced than the one we see now, however they were concentrated geographically.

In any case, Chinese males show an incredible ability to tolerate celibacy. The diaspora is routinely humiliated. They're girls abandon average Chinese for below-average whites and, at most, they complain via Reddit and point to a "white" Hollywood conspiracy (they fail to appreciate the distinction between Jews or whites, or don't care).

Feudal Europe was at least Christian and, I dare say, more tolerable than China in the 1200s. My point about the lack of peasant uprisings stands -- civil wars were orchestrated by competing lords and elites.

Elite or elite-sanctioned conflicts are not organic peasant uprisings.

>they are absolutely targeting Siberia and Russia has a surplus of females anyway
Slavs should have polygamy indtead plus it is mostly among people above 30-40 there is a surplus.
>The Chinese government also removes any restrictions on the number of children for Chinese men who managed to marry a Slav
Souce?

>Uygur males are losing their women

> Their girls*

Scientists need to develop some biological or chemical material that helps create more women.

There has to be some biological mechanism in the male body that affects the gender selection process. It is ultimately affected by the male. If they can find something that makes the chances of having a female child higher than a male child, they should start putting that shit in the water supply immediately.

More women = less sexual frustration
plus with more women than men the population growth would slow down a bit

>If you're claiming that the large number of Chinese undermines my claims, that doesn't follow. Again, the boom occurred recently (1800s and 1900s) but China has always been heavily populated in relative terms. Large numbers migrated to the Americas in the 1800s and early 1900s.
china was not very populated in classical times compared to middle east and the meditearian. i think?

>I'm not following this counter-point. Do you not believe that the Chinese are not passive, both sexually and generally, and do you not believe that a great proportion of Chinese males are not sexually frustrated?

>If you don't believe they're not passive and frustrated, what explains these tendencies? It's within their nature.

I'm just not seeing your evidence of "muh nature" in all this. What you're doing is making claims, not backed up by any credible evidence.

From my experience, 2nd generation nerdy chinks are passive and is a push-over yes, but not the first-generation immigrants or chinks themselves in their own habitat in China. Passive to their own governmental abuse yes, but they are not passive people.

Great proportion of chinks are frustrated of course, because of the lack of females.

>Again, this affirms my assertion -- the Chinese are so passive and acquiescent that they've permitted something no other group would tolerate, the regulation of reproduction by a central authority.

Again, you're doing the "my assertion" "some instance of them demonstrating my assertion therefore, causation" then "therefore, muh nature"

Can't see the fallacies here?

Don't get me wrong, I do think you got a few things right, and I despise the fuckin chinks, but please, your arguments are not very logical.

I don't get it - if they're so beta, so passive and so unassertive, how are they threats to the West again?? If they have a strong tendency towards be celibrate (which seems contrary to the fact that there are more than a billion of them), again, how are they a threat? Lastly, if they're cheaters, then they're not as smart as people say they are, so again, how are they a threat if, really, they're much more stupid than we think they are??

They will take Canada this way

>Jews or whites,
i hate the term white. I am norwegian then scandinavian, then germanic, then western, then european, then west eurasian, then eurasian, then homo sapien

You haven't explained why those that do tend to be ugly

Fuck off we're full

>The diaspora is routinely humiliated. They're girls abandon average Chinese for below-average whites and, at most, they complain via Reddit and point to a "white" Hollywood conspiracy (they fail to appreciate the distinction between Jews or whites, or don't care).

I agree with this, the amount of disgusting below average asian girls with cucky low-value white males couples here in Chicago is VERY common. But like I said, these are 2nd-generation damaged chinkboys who had clueless beta fathers to begin with.

>They stew and make online posts attributing their celibacy to a Hollywood conspiracy to induce their girls to chase whites (this isn't a joke).

I see what you did there ; )

>The idea is to extinguish the indigenous stock through a combination of demographic displacement and miscegenation.

Final solution?

>Uyghur

Whoops. It's a pain to spell. I know quite a bit about this group and yet I struggle with the basic spelling of the group's name.

As an experiment, I would favour a female-only immigration policy to (a) improve the prospects of males here; (b) pursue a genetic conquest and; (c) to destabilize rival regions and states through the creation of sex imbalances.

Basic methods of sorting sperm have been devised by practitioners of animal husbandry, separating sperm containing x-chromosomes from y-chromosomes. This some technique can and has beene applied to humans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sperm_sorting

This is something I would do if breeding with a non-white overseas (I'd never support the thing).

I'm citing examples that are consistent with my central claim of the Chinese being passive and profoundly tolerant of involuntary celibacy. I'm making descriptive claims with a few causal claims -- I don't have time to delineate an evolutionary explanation.

I generally use the term "European" too.

The white males?

tldr

Africa is getting RICED.COM

Black guys? Who needs um

>My point about the lack of peasant uprisings stands -- civil wars were orchestrated by competing lords and elites.
That doesn't exclude Europe either...

The empowered individualism that makes the Western civilization superior and great today, is a recent phenomenon... 1200 Europe was no better or worse than Chinkland...

Confucianism and daoism is just as pleasing and 'good' as Christianity is.

Is that you Roaming?
China is a fucked up country.
At least the plan of colonizing Africa i can agree with.

Isn't Indian facing similar population controls? I think it really only works when a country really has an enormous population number.

Let's not forget the Spanish Inquisition. A real time for scientific progress and realization of human potential.

Imagine, say, Australia had a population of 1.5 billion, the largest of any country - wouldn't you say australia would be significantly more receptive to the idea of population control than Australia today?

The women. Every WMAF couple I see here tend to be a white numale and and 4/10 asian