Mexicans deserve deportation

If the wet backs in America are so proud to be mexican, why are they so afraid to get deported back there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because the land was mexican

Well it was native first but they lost it when they were conquered, just like the mexicans.

How much free shit does the Mexican government give its citizens?

Key word there is "was" you fucking monkey

well said sir

fpbp

Deportation it's an awful reason to get a new job.

>cant remove native american influence
> still claim they own the land

You lost. To the victors go the spoils.

So much this. America needs to return what is rightfully hispanic. White people don't belong in the desert.

It was never mexican you retard, you couldnt even kick out the indians that lived on it.

Agreed. Even the "legal" ones are here illegitimately and I will hold this belief til the day I die. No amount of emotional pleas will make it to my heart. They're all scum and the ones who have integrated are the cockiest. Fuck these beaners exploiting a system opened up to them by the global jews. It's that simple and we need to correct this as soon as possible to minimize the human suffering that is mandatory.

Texas was always a white territory, even if the Spanish grandfathered it to the beaners on their way out of colonization. This is the reality of their claim to our land.

why are the called wetbacks?
i tought this characteristic would be atributed to the white women that would have sex with black men?

>tfw no comfy mexican gf to wake me up with drug war horn music and bully me for liking the wrong soccer team

Feels bad mang ;__;

fat ass burger gringo, u.s use to be Mexico homesssss gringo, we taking it back for the motherland.

make america mexico again

viva la raza

no, brown filth lost it, and it will stay in white hands forever
you can be poor and live here though, so long as you are legal and work to contribute taxes

we taking it back gringo. after we take it back when Mexico is restore to it's former glory we going go to Canada next gringo.

Because of Operation Wetback. Mexicans were always trying to leach off us, we sent every one we could find back in 1954 (over 1,000,000).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

You have a nationality based on being the offspring of the folk who ONCE lived there and their colonial overlords of centuries. You have no ancestral land.