We number each square on the political compass from best to worst

We number each square on the political compass from best to worst.

>2 4 3 1

literally can not disagree with this

>3 4 1 2

>4 2 1 3

1 3 2 4

>2 1 4 3

t. bankrupt

2 > 1 > 4 >>> 3

This is objectively correct.

Why bankrupt?

Remind what goes policies go in libertarian left

I'd argue 4,2,3,1 but generally correct. Right side good left side bad

this all the fucking way

>1 2 3 4

take the bog pill

>3 4 1 2

3 is retarded beyond belief. 1 is retarded 2 : we could live under 2, but it would eventually get boring. 4 best possible outcome.

hitler is also left.

go fuck yourself

4 2 1 3

3, 4, 1, 2

for a smaller portion of the left, then you have communism and other bullshit left can exploit through authoritarianism making 80%+ of that bracket, rather live under weed lmao than in a sweat shop

>2 1 4 3 master picks confirmed

>4 2 3 1

Libertarian left turns into authoritarian in the end, it's a pathetic utopia. Authoritarian left is better as it can happen and can have results, unlike those from the green who are led by muh feelings.

4 2 3 1

>1 2 3 4

>4 2 1 3

1 2 3 4

2 2 2 2

get gassed subhuman filth

And this is why Greece is so fucked today.

Libertarian left is easier to undermine towards Libright or Autright than Authoritarian left.

That's the only reason I prefer it to Autleft

Obligatory

Because most of the libertarian leftists are kids or females with unclear ideas.

1 2 3 4

>1 2 3 4
>tfw numeric order is also best order

FIFY, RANKING STANDS BUT 3 REMOVED.

exactly. harder to move things back when the left already has censorship in place

fuck off 1 pickers

Sup Forums will be left wing nationalists by the end of the year. You cannot be pro-nationalist without being pro-worker. Your people are also workers, and you must treat them well.

214>>>>>>>>If you Are in three you need to end you missersble conformist, defeatist, self hating, cuck life.
Nobody will miss a societal failure.

need to add 4th political theory on this picture

My favorite

this

No.

this too

Yes

4 3 2 1

10/10

Freemarket is good for the individual but bad for the nation.
Protectionism is required.

No.
Objectivism is ours.

Protectionism is an incentive for your industry to be inefficient.
Tariffs and sanctions are tools of economic war.
Nations are made of individuals.

>3
>1
>2
>4

This confusion is a product of the way the test is set up. Its notion of authoritarian only includes religious and traditionally socially conservative viewpoints and only these will drive you upwards. A quota for fags and non-whites wouldn't count for example and nor would hate speech laws; supporting these and opposing conservative views would land you in the green. The test needs to be understood as something like this:
>red: socially conservative and economically restrictive
>blue: socially conservative and free market
>green: socially permissive and economically restrictive
>purple: socially permissive and free market

based on the questions asked. And by this standard 2 >= 1 > 4 >>> 3. Lack of clarity here is why I fucking hate compass threads.

4 2 3 1

Socially "permissive" in the green context can very well mean authoritarian but this is impossible to tell based on the test itself.

>squares
4 2 3 1
>traps
1 2 4 3

> 2>4>3>1
Who could be behind this post?
Imo 3>1>2>4

next one I post I might half each square vertically down the middle and make it 8

that'd probably make it better

It's best to worst, not worst to best

1 4 2 3 innit

That doesn't solve the fundamental problem of defining what "authoritarian" means that the Political Compass fails so hard at. If it were adjusted so that SJWism counted as authoritarian then a red result could mean either a communist SJW or a hyper conservative fag hating communist, the kind that you sometimes see in post Soviet bloc countries, because both are authoritarian but in entirely different ways. So that doesn't work any better than the way it is now; green makes sense but red is now fucked. This particular setup is inherently just shitty.

>NO CENTRISM

This is the real picture

Order this picture from best to worst

6 9 3 5 8 2 4 1 7

Fpbp

7 8 4 5 9 6 1 2 3

Yes, but the fact remains that the majority of Top Right quadrant ideologies are more authoritarian than they are right-wing. He's the face of "fascism" even if his government was pretty left wing economically, so it works for this segment.

Spot on.

>3 4 1 2 or 3 4 2 1

>2 3 6 5 9 8 4 1 7

>tfw centrist in auth right area
>FeelsAverageMan

9 6 5 8 3 2 7 4 1

You're dumb as fuck if you think 4 is a workable outcome
Fucking kek time to go back to fuedalism because muh taxes

>8 5 7 9 4 6 2 1 3
very anti-authoritarian

this

>CTRL-F
>no 4 3 1 2

why not?

This guy

Why upper-left 1984? Why not 1917 or 1935 or 1980?

It's a book you uncultured retard.

3 4 1 2, easily.

8 5 4 6 7 9 2 3 1

I read the book, it fits the upper left just like the upper right.

Actually the upper right is even more suitable for it.

top kek

>2 2 2 2
anything else you deserve to be gassed

this

this

6, 5, 8, 2, 9, 3, 7(Isn't possible), 4, 1

>4

this

3 4 1 2
or
3 1 4 2

Clockwise starting top left:
>4 1 2 3

correct

Derp, I though you were supposed to rank them from 1 (best) to 4 (worst), not in a line from left (best) to right (worst).
OP, this is a stupid ranking system. Anyway:
>2 4 3 1

4 2 1 3