youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WorbiE1WL8
imgur.com/gallery/fng3k
veneremurcernui.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/did-an-american-hermit-predict-donald-trump-would-lead-a-great-spiritual-revival-in-the-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
youtube.com/watch?v=COTppFU03O8
youtube.com/watch?v=kYkxodi1V2E
strawpoll.me/12605231
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a woovement!

Daily reminder

STUMPED

Anyone else hoping for Trump to be impeached? After all these failures it's obvious that he's too incompetent to fulfill any of his promises, but if he is impeached it might spark an armed uprising that could lead to real change.

Powerful.

Link this as well

Note to TrumpOP:

Why the hell isn't this in the OP?

This is the official /ptg/ theme!

the last president is under investigation for illegal spying
ex secretary of state is under investigation for child sacrifice

what a time to be alive

Healthcare fight is over. They will not get another crack at this. People here are saying let Obamacare implode and let us work with the Democrats. You think the Democrats are going to scrap EHB + Obamacare mandates? Wrong. They will ask for bailouts and more funding, not repeal. Freedom Cuckus blew this.

Trump showed very little support? He had meetings and phone calls with hundreds of Congressmembers. He deployed his entire staff (Mike Pence, Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, Mick Mulvaney, Reince Preibus, Entire Legislative Affairs Team) to get the deal done. He gave concessions to appease Freedom Cuckus so they could get the deal done while holding onto moderates (who are the majority and do not want to outright repeal Obamacare without a replacement. Outright repeal will never get more than 50 votes). Trump put in a lot of time, energy, and effort just to get it through the House onto the Senate.

And I don't like Paul Ryan. He is a Globalist. But he is who we must deal with. And he is easier to deal with than the Freedom Caucus.

>inb4 poland shills for Freedom Cuckus and calls me a slave or some shit

Daily reminder it's a schizophrenic tinfoil hat conspiracist theory

Daily reminder that lefitsts aren't human beings, and should not be treated as such

So are we opposed to
>Letting people buy into Medicare
>Letting Medicare negotiate prices
>Easier to buy drugs and approve them
All seem like good steps, and we could get rid of the pre existing condition people by just making them buy Medicare instead

I thought is was about lifting sanctions.
I thought it was about Russian oil.
I thought it was about Russian natural gas.
I thought it was about Trump's sexual preferences
I thought it was about giving away Crimea.
I thought it was about betraying Ukraine

But here, all the time, it was about "fixing an election."

Gee whilickers.

AWOO
PRIDE
NATION WIDE

imgur.com/gallery/fng3k
imgur.com/gallery/fng3k

>that WebM

Why do so many anti_trump cartoons make him look even cooler?

Jeb had ties to mexico and Hillary has ties to Russia.
Where is the investigation into her giving them uranium MR. Cuckoldstein?

See, I'm a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite, and gunpowder... And gasoline. Do you know what all of these things have in common? They're cheap.

At least Putin is white, Obama was taking orders from sandniggers.

Friendly reminder to newfags and people who weren't here for the primaries. People like this faggot over here:
are classic concern trolls. They take just enough of the truth to run with it and weave in their bullshit and fearmongering in the hopes you won't notice. Criticizing Trump on his ability to make a deal is quite possibly the single worst angle of attack, yet that's what they seem to have chosen in the wake of Ryancare's implosion.

I think you should stop. We already get your opinion. No point debating over spilled milk.

Look, we get it, freedom caucus is bad. We get it, okay? Stop shilling it, we will get around to dismantling them when the time comes, right now, we have to focus on getting rid of ryan and other traitors closer to home

veneremurcernui.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/did-an-american-hermit-predict-donald-trump-would-lead-a-great-spiritual-revival-in-the-us/

Here are 3 videos on the Trump prophecy. The first one being a full documentary explaining all the details.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
youtube.com/watch?v=COTppFU03O8
youtube.com/watch?v=kYkxodi1V2E

The man evangelizing you see in them is named Kim Clement. He accurately predicted (in various years) a man named Donald would hear a calling from God, to wrap himself in his nation's flag, and that he would win the election should he run.

"There is also another man by the name of Donald. You are both watching me, saying, 'Could it be that God is speaking to me?' Yes, he is! Somebody, just a few minutes before you came on the show, you went out and you took the American flag, and you said, 'I’m proud of my nation.' You raised it up and God said, 'You have been determined through your prayers to influence this nation. You’re watching me; you’re an influential person.' The Spirit of God says, 'Hear the word of the prophet to you as a king, I will open that door that you prayed about. And when it comes time for the election, you will be elected."

"There will be a praying President, but not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. Yes I will. God says the one that is chosen shall go in and the people will say 'he has hot blood'. For the Spirit of God says 'yes he has hot blood, but he will bring the WALLS OF PROTECTION on this country in a greater way, and the economy of the country shall change rapidly'. Listen to the word of the Lord! God says 'I will put at your helm for two terms a President that will pray, but he will not be a praying President at first. I will put him in office and I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and my power, says the lord."

I do think of Trump everytime i hear that song desu

How fucking new are you to politics?

True enough, just filter that retard

...mother should I trust the government?

>mfw a nigger is smarter than drumbpf

He's a shill, he's posting this on purpose

Perhaps even more shockingly, he seemed to refer to Donald Trump directly in another event:

“The Spirit of God said, this is a moment of resurrection. For the Spirit of God says, honor Me with your praise and acceptance of this that I say to you. This that shall take place shall be the most unusual thing, a transfiguration, a going into the marketplace if you wish, into the news media. Where Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say. Newsweek, what I want to say. ‘The View,’ what I want to say. Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord! I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the Church, says the Spirit of the Living God!

There's been no sign of the Bill Gates thing so far, aside from Gates saying he has raised his children to be more religious, but the fact that he named Trump, allegedly in 2007, is surprising.

I want to fuck the bunny

House Intelligence Committee Chair Nunes received a text message while riding in an Uber Tuesday evening with a staffer, then stopped the Uber, jumped out, and disappeared for several hours, leaving the staffer in the dark about his whereabouts.

Mother should I build the wall?

He's paid. Feedom caucus is the problem is the new narrative. Ignore that ryan and the uniparty proposed a bill that was republican obamacare, and that's why it failed.

Iron Badger Plz Go

HOW IN THE FUCK DID I NEVER KNOW ABOUT THIS??!

>shillary brokers nuclear deal
>makes mad bank and puts the nation in harms way
>no one cares

>trump does what's necessary to keep a criminal out of office
>libcucks rage violently daily

if guilty he's still my president

Mother, will they put me in the firing line?

> The left doesn't realize this is exactly why we voted him into office...

>Trump____ getting this _____
>mfw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Muh arab on a stick

Neat.

>Square hat hair Trump emerging as best Trump

I'm pissed because Trump's entire agenda is in peril, because of these cucks. Trump said himself he is moving on to tax reform. Tax reform is MUCH harder than healthcare. And the Freedom Caucus will sink any kind of tax reform because "it doesn't balance the budget" that their ideology forces them to say no to everything.

I'm siring the alarm right now to wake people up, these people are going to fuck Trump at every turn. We have to wake up!

WEW PENCE RALLY UPCOMING ON FAUX

>Just over heard someone say I will liked President Trumps tweet this morning
I like this reality

when ryan be gone?

Why isn't health insurance like car insurance? I know there are a lot more options, but why have health care plans where you select the options you want and have options that come up and fit your needs? It doesn't seem that terribly complicated.

>Build a wall
>Make America Great Again
>Let's hold a rally, maybe people will come!
>Pic Related

Friendly reminder that filterfags are Reddit tier garbage.

When God needs another angel

January of next year when the next speaker elections are held

filtered

The cucks are everyone other than the freedom caucus who want to pass shitty moderate bills

That's how you know he's either a shill or autistic or both. I'm done with talking about the ahca tbch

The next episode is King Nigger illegally wiretapping his successor

No offense/pol/ock bro

Filtered.

Kek

Nah, you're a dumbfuck concern shill. Nobody is listening to your autistic screeching

Newfriends inbound

>I can tell all the awoos from my original template by the transparent triangle of her left sleeve, below the flag stick.

THIS

While i don't think it's quite as dire as you make it out to be.....it's certainly NOTHING to be happy about

No, you're a shill who's trying to D&C the republican party, no one is to blame for this except Paul Ryan

It still needs a Wyoming if anyone has one

You type and gesticulate like someone trying to convince others of something completely unfounded because you were told to do it - even though there's no evidence presented and you blatantly stick out

Don't quit your day job

Sup Forums can't refute this

Lou Dobbs fuck off already

>sifting through a pile of shit is better than the alternative

no

Agreed. If we don't build the capability to settle off Earth now, we'll never be able to get off and truly be fruitful and multiply.

Say it with me now: House. Speaker. Nigel. Farage.

Because commies and marxist jews ruin everything

because car insurance is insurance on case you get into an accident. health insurance is just a weird middleman for all healthcare

why isnt it that way? because its the only way to sustain high medical costs,

>when there's no upvotes and you just say "this"

Gas yourself.

I think you just calm down and stop posting. Trump already have plans for the "Freedom Caucus" if they stabbed him in the back in his other legislative agenda.

>And the Freedom Caucus will sink any kind of tax reform because "it doesn't balance the budget" that their ideology forces them to say no to everything.

they can raise money off of opposition too, and that's really the primary reason why they grandstand so much
some tea party polititicans made a shit on of donations off of the government shutdown in 2013, Ted Cruz used it to set up his presidential run but Republicans got fucked everywhere else
in Virginia if it weren't for the government shutdown occurring a month out from election day we would have had Cuccinelli as governor

Hey, my friend just told me about this website.

Did you guys really meme Trump into the White House?

How does that work?

strawpoll.me/12605231
strawpoll.me/12605231
strawpoll.me/12605231
PAUL RYAN POLL
strawpoll.me/12605231
strawpoll.me/12605231
strawpoll.me/12605231

Here is the flag. I gave up arguing over backgrounds that best represent states I'm not from.

SORCERY
and thanks

I don't even understand what it is

I really wish he kept that but somethings are too comfy for us.

It would be a lot easier if we just genocided all the shitskins, beaners, and dunecoons first so that we could stop worrying about them causing trouble here on Earth.

When was that song written? What kind of meme magic are we dealing with here....

promising to make anime real does wonders to your approval rating

I think it's implying CNN can continue to do whatever it wants because "Freedom of speech" protects them

By posting this wolf girl.
Reminder you're here forever.

we'll see in a few months when Ryan needs the votes to pass a budget
I bet that the HFC will try to force a shutdown and grandstand over it
at least hitting the federal budget ceiling would give Mulvaney and Trump control over how things are spent

Strawpolls capture IPs

Only shills use strawpolls

But isn't that literally what health insurance is, too? Going to the doctor if and when you need to? There's medexpress for just checkups so you don't have to use insurance, but the insurance is when you NEED it.

>I'm pissed because Trump's entire agenda is in peril
no it isn't you fat fucking faggot. GOP will roll the 2018 midterms and they'll be able to get close to the 60 vote threshold. paul ryan is going to get booted from speakership and new leadership who wants to work with trump will take over.

there is literally no reason they can't try again later. you're fucking dumb.

>democucks using the first amendment argument

lol ok, if you're so pro first amendment why do you try and shut down anyone who thinks differently

Like Momma Trump always says: "When life gets you down, just get right back up and grab it by the pussy."

There's an imgur album with a bunch. Should be able to search it.

>LE ONLY LEDDITORS AGREE WITH OTHER PEOPLE

What the fuck are you even trying to say?