How do we deal with rapist Conservashit White trash?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/news/baylor/2017/01/27/new-baylor-lawsuit-describes-show-em-good-time-culture-cites-52-rapes-football-players-4-years
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>in a survey

If they were raped why didn't they go to the police?

>nearly 15% of female students get drunk, have sex, then regret it the next morning

>implying it's not the result of spics and dishonest women

>Austin
>Progressive, diverse city
>Enrollment on non-whites and women goes up
>Rape goes up

really mages u dink :-DDD

>(((reported)))

i bet you less than 2% were actual penetration rape.

>105% of student feminists raped

"Fear"

UT is one of the most liberal colleges in America

Because they weren't really raped but OP is definitely a nigger

why are you assuming that the university of texas has no black students?

the majority of rapes on campus are the result of blacks. You probably don't realize this because you are a poo, but texas has a substantial black population.

this.

(((rape)))

Drunk sex and regret is not rape.

We should import millions of poos and force settle them into liberal neighborhoods.

To be fair, some of them could count as two people due to size

How was raped defined?

this. they just ask "have you ever regretted sex" and similar questions, then run around like chicken little yelling rape

>austin college campus
>conservatives

youre that retarded

Because they like rapists raping people. If there weren't any rapists on campus they wouldn't have something to bitch about, which is more important than, you know, actually protecting people.

I have never met a white person I liked. All are arrogant and assume they are better than everyone. I can't stand them

I bet you not even that. There were 487 rapes in the entirety of Austin in 2015.

This would suggest that *all* of them and more happened in UoT.

TX user here... UT at Austin or t.u. is by no means Conservative. They are a hippie commune full of leftist fucktards.

>120% of women have been raped
>I've never raped anyone
>Still get blamed

UT is a college of niggers, sluts, and hipsters.

so rape culture is in decline? it was literally 1/4 a couple years ago. meaning there's no rape on college than in any war zone in the world

Confirmed underage b&. College police beg you to not report it and cover it up. Though, rape does have different definitions and being intoxicated while having sex is technically rape.

the majority of rapes were at the hands of the football and basketball teams, read up on Baylor University rape scandal

Baylor also is in Texas and competes with The Longhorns in student-athlete recruitment. The schools with the best football and basketball programs get billions in TV and licensing revenues.

>Former assistant coach Kendal Briles — the son of the head coach — once told a Dallas-area student athlete, "Do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at Baylor and they love football players," according to the suit.

sauce: dallasnews.com/news/baylor/2017/01/27/new-baylor-lawsuit-describes-show-em-good-time-culture-cites-52-rapes-football-players-4-years

>muh 6 goriilion rape victims
>doesn't take in consideration the girls that are thots that choose to fuck when they are drunk
>UT survey
Remove Longhorn. Aggieland strong.

>7500 female students raped at a single University

Sounds like bullshit. That's a massive lawsuit waiting to happen.

Now look what you did, you got the shills to go into overdrive damage control.

This. Op is blaming conservatives when in reality, Austin is a fucking blue city.

You realized you called someone underaged but your sperging out college. Maybe you should spend some time in the adult world before you act like a fag

fucking Texas's Portland.

>15% raped
>No one is reporting their black rapists because they are afraid of being seen as racist.

Wow.

It is. My Uni was getting so much shit for stuff like that, as were other universities. They don't actively tell you to shut up. But actual rape is like 1 semester off max and they tell the girl to avoid him. Look at what happened at Baylor with their football team.

> Go to liberal university
> Get raped

I have a strange suspicion that all of the ones who claimed to have been raped also protested against campus concealed carry.

So why have they not been taken to the cleaners yet?

If true, it would be a much better use of resources and do a lot more good for actual victims than demonising half the population with vague allegations about how they're all secretly rapists.

>survey
>(((THEY))) report being raped

WoW, nice scientific research you got there Schlomo

>we
>Indian

It's spics and niggers. They make up 65% of the school population.

That is not very satisfying 85% left to go.

The actual rate of real, honest-to-god rapes is like 1:1500 or something like that. The vast majority of 'rapes' are dumb sluts blaming the man for their poor decision making, or just outright lying.

We send our young boys into these environments, where the women are taught they're victims of every single man. We teach them to overreact, to manipulate, to twist meanings, and to go after every man they dislike... No wonder women are driving men out of college.

Being a man at a university now is like walking a minefield.

A squeeze of the tit does not a rape make

Actual rape, where a guy holds down a woman, rips her pants off and fucks her is extremely rare. Especially with white men. Do you know how much of a savage a guy has to be to do that?

This.

Which college did you go to? It was the exact opposite where I went and if you so much as said rape than people would be stripped of credits and expelled.

you mean how much of an alpha?

I m really look forward to the day they get the bill.

>?That flag
>?Rapist capital of s asia?

seriously, bro

>UT austin
>austin
>sanctuary city

uh, bro

> the left wing faggots are the rapists
> who knew?

If it's true, it's more likely their pets.

That stat is not even possible.

Very, very few women in America get raped. It's actually such a small number it is statistically irrelevant.

>
>This. Op is blaming conservatives when in reality, Austin is a fucking blue city.

> check's ops flag

shareblue is back, boys

They don't want society telling them that "they are just faking". How do you prove someone raped you with no cameras or eye witnesses? You have to blame someone and the police has to assume you are telling the truth.

Nah. There isnt a Rapedemic, but alot of betas become legit misogynists who have no compulsion fucking some drunk whore who blacked out. I think that shit runs rampant on campuses. There are more than just violent rapes commited by savage niggers and shitskins. Neckbeards always devise elaborate schemes to get pussy. RAT cams, james bond level gadgetry in female locker rooms, date rape drugs..

fucking bullshit. ask them their definition of ''rape'' .

You still falling for the "college campus rape" meme? Fake studies that have been debunked, half of "rapes" include regretting sex and drunken sex.

>If it's true, it's more likely their pets.
this. Leftist nu males only like to watch. They don't have the testosterone for anything else. May they get a kick out of slipping a thundercunt some rufus and letting '''his''' chihuahua having it's way with her.

>Girl gets drunk / high
>Makes dumb choices
>IT WAS RAPE

This is how it typically goes.

>Very, very few women in America get raped.
Not when you take into account what '''their''' definition of rape is

whoever designed these graphs either really loves off shade green, or really hates people with mild color blindness

>how do we deal with "rape"
you must either hold women accountable for their actions or remove their rights as legal adults.

Every fucking mental midget and his retarded sister can tell that 15% is highly exaggerated.
In a way the boobanimal brain tells them it is cool to say that they are raped to join the social victimisation, where as most of them just a had a bad hookup and make up shit to feel better.
You cannot prove that someone raped you in a colloquial sense, i think that is more difficult but if 15% of all of the campus cunts say they were raped it is really easy to say that this shit is just preying on female hysteria.

Marchofdimes.

>let's ask a group of attention seeking hormonal women with a warped view of reality if they've ever suffered male abuse

Lmao

How do you separate the people who were actually raped in that 15% to the people who most likely weren't in the 15%?

Not in the 2 colleges I've been to. Also, if the women were "covering it up", why answer yes on a random fucking survey? Why march and protest and all the other hoopla but not file a police report?

kys roastie filth

But if i were a women i would also feel raped if i would have been fucked by emusculated beta male and then my female boobanimalbrain would have to think that this genetic waste would have been guranteed to my vagina, i assume that is the problem here.

Only 15%? Wew Lads, you must do better!

Remember when that uber liberal super cute Hapa girl from Texas was raped and murdered and everyone was going batshit, even feminists, and then it turned out some nigger who didn't even go to the school raped and murdered her and then msm and feminist websites stopped talking about it ahhh good times senpai

Actual physical rape should be punishable by public execution. North Korean style. But instead of dragging everyone to watch it, put it on national television, broadcast it on every station.

"""Raped"""

Relevant

Yeah, I guess that shit happens too. I know dudes can be major pervs at that age. However, I know only ONE guy out of probably 200-300 who was ever pervy enough to merit concern. But he just fucked a steady stream of fat chicks and kept it all under control. He was the only guy I ever worried about.

Yet women act like they're going to be gagged and tied up and raped in the back of a van at any moment - AT COLLEGE!! Where there's nary a nigger or spic to be seen.

They pretend college is all just privileged frat boys raping every woman in sight. Yet look at the frat houses. Thousands of women show up there looking for privileged white boys to fuck. I knew a few girls who were DESPERATE to land a frat boy with a future who could take care of them.

Those dudes don't need to rape/drug/manipulate anyone because they're offered new girls on a plate every friday night.

If you got assraped by a faggot would you call the police?

Yeah, just prepare for those "banters" in your peer

You dont other than emperical evidence, if you rely on this hysteric shit then you are in for a lot of bullshit. See this is the problem with this discussion, it is about he said she said, so you have more parameters to determine if this was likely or not or if it is worth to investigate or not. What the dumb feminist animals do not understand that it is not like shitting on a plate and then say it great art after looking at the little pieces of shit to say they mean something, intentionally what you wanted to shit on the plate.

So if i would be a police officer and i would know about that "rampant" rape epdidemic i would exactly know that most of this shit is just fabricated crap and then your fat ass police dogs would have to develop a new protocol to investigate figuring in the boobanimal brain and your liquified SJW monkeys.

You are an absolute moron. College rape is a giant kangaroo court for those government money gibs. If they don't report a certain amount of "rape" they didn't get their obamabux

>RAPE
>A
>P
>E

>APE
>P
>E

>PE
>E

>PEP
>E
>P

>PEPE
>E
>P
>E

>shitlordsplaining

wow like i just cant even

wow

Do they account for regret sex being considered rape in the current year?

But then again i would also figure that the police friends have some political pressure, because your SJW monkeys want to see fitting numbers, well i assume a certain scientifc protocol being brithed by certain numbers of false accusations would help there to, so they are out of the political shooting range, something really neutral and standard, which also implies political pressure to be forced through.

do you honestly think its the right who are doing the rapings?

We prevent rape by physically removing the negroes.

>your typical college campus has more rape than Germany 1945
>they expect us to believe this

>more rapes than during a war
What habben in Burgerstan?

>Survey

Is asking the local police that hard?

Perhaps they shouldn't get blackout drunk every weekend?

Drunk sluts having sex is not rape

Because just looking at a female is now "rape"

>goalpost shifting the statistic

You can't spell rape without the ape!

It was ten percent this morning.

>not accounting for fart rape

So this was a survey of the thirty female students working as athletic trainers or tutors in the athletic department?