No Obamacare replacement

>No Obamacare replacement
>No Muslim ban
>Gonna tax Americans for the wall
And it's only been 2 months

Y'know, I was pretty pissed that Trump won but seeing him and the GOP implode like this is some good entertainment.

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-and-first-lady-melania-keep-separate-bedrooms-w473116
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump supporters, like most other bitter white boys on Sup Forums, will regret their racist bullshit in fifty years.

I hope someone slips the Mexican and Muslim nurses wiping your old white ass a few of your Sup Forums comments you barfed out in your prime.

Then they "skip" giving you water at mealtime.

Then they "forget" to change your dirty diaper.

Then night manager Mohammad sneaks into your room late one night, looks you dead in the eye, and holds the fucking pillow over your face till you stop moving.

Then the legal system look the other way when your family cry, just like South Africa's with its white minority.

Fuck you, nazi cunts. Half of you reading this right now will DIE with brown hands snuffing your evil asses out when you too isolated and feeble to fight back.

What can you do about it? Jack shit.

White men will be prey in their own countries very, very soon. No, Donald Dumbfuck won't stop it. Demographics is destiny.

A

same here bro

Nice filename

You can't just pull bills out of your ass
>No Muslim ban
Reduction not removal
Boo hoo hoo I have to pay for civil services

>it's only been two months
Hit the nail on the head.
Can't wait to see his next 7 years :)

FUCKING

Im getting a little tired of saying Trump is playing 7-D chess.
You are right.
No ban. Obamacare stays. No tax reform. things stay exactly the same as they were under Obama who kept things as they were under Bush. It stays the same.

Meanwhile, Trump fired the DA that was after the Clintons and Anthony Weiner. Then he nominated the man that let Epstein off easy. things get better for those worried Pedogate might blow up and ruin their lives.

But they stay the same for us.

Im still willing to give Trump a little more time but I will not be blind about things.

I can see nothings changed.

>You can't just pull bills out of your ass
GOP had SEVEN YEARS to make a new replacement. Trump PROMISED we will get one too.

>Boo hoo hoo I have to pay for civil services
He said Mexico will pay for it, not American citizens

Just admit this guy is a fucking retard and has no idea what he's doing

Shareblue shills
Sage

Lul
Have fun having your wife and daughters raped you delusional cuck
Fucking Swedes I swear to god

and they say we're the evil ones

so brave, murdering the elderly and infirm because of the color of their skin. What will you say when you face God? Do you believe you can escape the fires of retribution?

I welcome death.

>Sweden
Why do you even care?
And what's the point of the edgy "whites die reeeeeee" posting?

This is what Liberalism does.
It transforms people into hatred filled monsters.

FISH

Thank you for sharing blue, $0.05 has been deposited into your account.

is this some fresh pasta? you swedes are seriously disgusting

even trump's wife hates him. he's a joke.
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-and-first-lady-melania-keep-separate-bedrooms-w473116

DENIAL
>Hillary really won! She got the popular vote! Recount! Recount! Electoral college will vote for her!

ANGER
>f-f-fuck d-drumpf

(You) are here and are now entering:
BARGAINING:
>Maybe it was actually good that Trump won

next comes depression and then finally acceptance
i wish you well (not really) on your road to recovery you brainwashed globalist pawn

>Fuck you, nazi cunts. Half of you reading this right now will DIE with brown hands snuffing your evil asses out when you too isolated and feeble to fight back.

Not making the case for why we don't want third worlders near our civilisation (you are clearly a tanned Swede)

LET US IN OR WE'LL KILL YOU 50 YEARS DOWN THE LINE! RRAAAHH!!

Psychopath.

>president is woken at all hours of the night to deal with crisis and subversion
>first lady decides she wants to sleep
>HURR THEY MARRIAGE ON ROCKS

cretin

>shillposting

this is why you lost the election

> Anyone critical of God Emperor is being paid to do so

Dont you have an hourly beating to attend to? The more you make your husband wait, the more he's to smack your face underneath that burka.

meet me in stockholm faggot i will fuck you up cunt bitch ass

>This Russhill does it for rubles (free)
>FREE

I-i th-thought he was agreeing with us ;-;

At least be creative. The quality of your work has really gone down as of late. Just a tip:

Try to put a little more thought into your posts and at least try to disguise them as something someone would post.

It's just painfully obvious that everyone who posts these is part of a central organization. People will just scroll past them because they're that easy to spot.

WRONG

>No Muslim ban

WRONG

WRONG

Shills btfo

Or dumbasses like You and I who like to prove them wrong ig.
I just like waiting for shill threads to turn into meme hell.