Across the board legalization

Where does Sup Forums stand on across the board legalization of all drugs for personal use? IMO the war on drugs is just creating more crime and wastes a shitton of money.

that show was such garbage.

Marijuana is no more degenerate that alcohol. In fact, alcohol is worse.

let the people decide, but as someone who used to smoke every day for years I can honestly say I really don't give a shit. Weeds overrated high school shit anyways

I think it's fine as long as it doesn't come from 3rd world shitholes. only use home grown substances.

I've never used drugs and im 32, been in favor of this since I was 16.
The only reason current supplies come from shitholes is because you can't manufacture it here.

>war on drugs
War on drugs is a meme, its not war but political talk.

Well, it would CERTAINLY cut the CIA's "Alternative" funding mechanisms.

Then all they would have left is what they get from our taxes, and sales from gun confiscation so they could sell them to third world nations.

weed is still bad tho

what this man said is true

I'd be interested in seeing how a REAL war on drugs played out. One that is in the same vein as Duterte's brutal war on dealers and addicts.

it was good until they left the burbs then it turned 100% shit

Real war on drugs is extremely short term, people will always want to get high. You kill the dealers they'll just move elsewhere and come back when you die.

works for me

people sometimes here and especially on reddit joke that without programs like DARE they would never have gotten into drugs. they think this is a failure of the program.

without the war on drugs there would not be enough stable demand.

the real honest truth is that the legalization debate does not matter because no major political player would ever want to end the debate. they profit off the conversation.

All drugs should be legalized. I've never touched the stuff but my great wish is for great numbers of worldly plebs to OD and die, that's why hard drugs should especially be pushed. The end result will be a slightly better world inhabited by a stronger people

It is morally reprehensible to decide for others what they may or may not put into their own bodies.

>across the board legalization of all drugs for personal use?
It's the only justifiable position.

I oppose it. Drug laws allow us to keep niggers off the streets and in prison where they belong.

>War on drugs is a meme, its not war but political talk.
Exactly. Real wars on drugs work. See Singapore and now Duterte death squads. It's just that the USA isn't serious about it because the CIA makes trillions of dollars in the drug trade. If we were actually serious and killed drug users, the problem would be greatly diminished.

Legalize it.

It's degenerate, yes, but prison and police and judicial resources being wasted on it doesn't stop it at all.

Let people overdose on domestic heroin that costs $0.02 to make now that it's legalized, instead of spending their life savings, mooching of family members, then turning to crime and stretching it out for 1-2 decades.

Plus it has the bonus of crippling CIA funding.

Making a real live shit post here. AMA

kys nigger

All drugs no, pic related

Legalize and heavily tax weed and other less harmful drugs.
Maybe have a license for use, prove you are aware of the effects and not mental. if you become addicted to something like cocaine you lose your license.

>kys

I feel like I might the way this movement has been going the past minute. Damn thing is so huge it wont come out

>WEEBS
halo, is this the animu bread? :DDDD

Im coming really close to passing this bill. Here.. it... com- Awwww! It crawled back inside. No deal, you guys.

I'm of mixed opinions on it all. I mean sure it'd be nice to have a 100% sober world, but that's just not going to happen, people want escapes from normal consciousness.

So yeah, alcohol's always going to be there.

I'm a fan of sin taxes myself, if you're going to do this destructive habit to yourself, you pay a premium for it and that money goes to healthcare for the damage you're causing and education and addiction treatment.

Alcohol and Tobacco already have such taxes and Cannabis does in states that have legalized it.

On Cannabis legalization I'm okay with that. No more destructive than alcohol, less destructive than Tobacco, and I think with legalization you'll actually end up seeing a reduction in average potency (mind you there will be extremely high potency stuff on the market, just like with alcohol there's everclear, but there's more beer and wine drinkers than everclear drinkers)

CBD oils and the like should still be produced for medical purposes, and more studies should be done on the right doses and exact mixtures of cannabinoids that are most effective for some illnesses. Those shouldn't be taxed.

The other drug I'm 100% behind legalization of is Psilocybin/Psilocin/Mushrooms. They've had legal magic truffles Netherlands, and they're not causing a big problem. Psilocybin is not a habitual drug, no addiction, and generally low risk for health problems unless you misidentify a mushroom.

I WOULD be okay with low doses of cocaine in foods like how coca cola used to be made I think that REFINED cocaine is the problem causer there rather than the low doses that exist as the Ameriindians eat it. But the cat is out of the bag. Refined coke and crack are a thing, so that's not a good idea.

So yeah I think.. alcohol, tobacco (heavily taxed), Cannabis, and Psilocybin .. definitely legal.

Most other stuff.. should remain illegal. LSD maybe being legal.

Agreed, the intro song alone was terrible.

No drug should be illegal.
You're responsible for your own actions.
Anything else is restricting someone's human rights.

The decade of normalizing degeneracy is hopefully over.

China knew how to deal with a drug problem.
Back in the day they would raid opium dens and execute everyone inside.
Opium addiction went from a crippling problem to a non issue in six months.

tinytrump takes the prize for most pathetic forced meme, but whats really sad is that it's paid for by shariabrock

Cannibis and mushrooms:
>no restriction

Cocaine, dextroamphetamine, heroin, opiates:
>oral form bound with inert material such that is impossible to extract without destroying active ingredient
>must register with physician and buy from licenced apothecary

Antibacterials, methaqualone and barbiturates:
>prescription only

All other drugs, recreational/reinforcing or not
>no restrictions