Is there any scientific research on the Darwinian fitness of a mixed Aryan? I am not talking about Aborigines-White...

Is there any scientific research on the Darwinian fitness of a mixed Aryan? I am not talking about Aborigines-White. I mean like Nordic-Afghani. From biology, wouldn't mixing gene pools reduce the tendencies for recessive disorders to occur. Could Sino-Aryan children get Chinese intelligence with my muscles?

Please explain it using science. I've read Mein Kampf. I understand how the Jew needs a multiracial society so that he does not stick out like a Jew to the normies. But what's the science? Like it's really fucking simple to understand how homosexuality spreads AIDS and makes it so that people don't reproduce. But what about biology of mixing of races, assuming that the cultures don't clash (big assumption)?

Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-group_favoritism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe

>Chinese
>intelligence
You fell for a meme my man.

Thanks

Fucking redpill me. I don't want the blue one anymore.

White girls are lining up for the curry pill so they can raise beautiful Indo Aryan offspring. I have 2 white girlfriends and like 12 other side lays right now.

Read Jewish Eugenics by John Glad, as well as the culture of critique

Racemixed people in general are inferior, and the only type of racemixed kids that are better than their parents are those with stron northern European genes.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

Look at the real world examples of such on the macro scale.

South America. Turkey. India. the -stans. All shit. Race mixing doesn't work because you tend to get an average of both races traits rather than the best of both, and it's usually a high water mark of shit.

If you're concerned about breeding us recessive traits, you could do so with similar but not same groups i.e. Icelanders could have some Anglo-Saxon or Norwegian genes filter through their population, vice versa.

Jews want a mongrelized mass population because such a population has no history, culture, and most importantly is not really cohesive in a way that lends towards in-group preferences which allow them to band together to kick them out or kill them. In such a landmass of mongrel individuals they could hire a share of the population as enforcers against the majority of mongrels. Much harder to do against a cohesive ethnic group because the enforcers would be of the same racial group as those they're set against -- the Ottoman empire used the same "bringing in foreign racial enforcers" with their Janissaries, white Slavic boys snatched from the Balkans and used to prevent Turk uprisings against the Sultan.

The Jew encourages the mixing of races because the Jew is an international element. A pure race that is proud of its heritage will never allow the Jew to rule over them. Therefore, the Jew is a pathetic creature because he will only ever rule over bastards and mongrels. The biggest problem with race mixing is outbreeding depression, i.e. reduced biological fitness as a result of having genetically distant parents. Heterosis, or hybrid vigor, does occur, but only in the F1 generation. Outbreeding depression occurs in subsequent generations due to the breakdown of coadapted gene complexes.

In the following link, you'll read about two populations of boodies that were separated for only 10,000 years, yet scientists still feared outbreeding depression when reintroducing them:
m.phys.org/news/2015-03-isolated-boodies-repopulate-mainland.html

In the next link, you'll read that reintroducing subspecies of lions created retarded offspring:
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4101049.stm

More links:
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

Save those in the notes on your phone.

Marrying within the Indo-European / Eurasiatic families.

Racist confirmed.

What do you mean?

Can you hit more of the science like this guy:
I am reading now.

In a limited taxonomy, Indians are the same "race" as us but they are still quite distant genetically. That's the post's joke.

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-group_favoritism

Learning about biological In-group preference (all animals species have it) is the key to this all. Jews want to break this by making a mass of mixed mutts who are not cohesive with each other because they're too biologically different.

Jews themselves have extreme in-group preference.

We're literally different subspecies and would obviously prefer our own as an inborn survival mechanic. It takes a lot of indoctrination to get to where we are today with a lot of mentally fucked up, gaslit whites. It's not natural.

Because genetics doesn't work like that you doofus.

I think there's a book about that called "Ethnic Conflicts Explained by Ethnic Nepotism". I read a study recently called Oxytocin promotes human ethnocentrism

Explain the science! I am curious. Like it's fucking obvious that a mule is genetically inferior, but why is it obvious that two dog breeds mating will make a mutt? Why is it called a mutt in the first place? What biological processes result in inferiority?

Travel to Central Asia for all your Eurasian master race needs. It's a stone age society.

White Europeans already are the perfect balance between races, not feral brutes like Africans, not socially awkward nerds like Asians, but rather both intelligent enough to build a comfy society and in touch with nature enough to enjoy. Adding even some foreign genes like for example Slavs who are Europeans with Asian and Turkic admixture already has them trailing far behind in terms of civilization.

Dude, it's outbreeding depression. Mules are actually known to be strong animals, but they are infertile. If they were capable of reproducing, they would have unhealthy offspring, because, like I said, outbreeding depression occurs in generations subsequent to F1

These are incredibly complex systems which no one has a full explanation for yet.

The best explanation would be that all of these evolved traits and systems and brain structures etc. are all painstakingly shaped by thousands and sometimes millions of years of evolution and just mixing them together wherever any degree of sperm-meeting-egg compatibility exists has unfathomably bad results in most all cases.

For example as with the race and medicine link, parents in humans couplings are not compatible donors for bone marrow and probably most organ transplants. Need a similar mix.

Another possible result is mental issues from very strange brain structure genetic data comprising a mixed individual's brain--potential mental issues far and above what's normal for a non-mixed.

As you can imagine it's very hard to secure funding to study any of this for obvious political reasons.

Idk about distant races, but there was a study in Russia concerning mixes of ethnic Russians and people of other ex-Soviet countries. I can't find the link to the article, but the study claimed to had found out that mixed children had a significantly higher IQ than the "pure" ones of both ethnicities involved. I'm a mixed Russian/Armenian, and all I remember is that it said that an average IQ of such mix is 105, compared to roughly 100 of pure Russians and Armenians. But again, I can't find the study to check the sample size/bias, though in my experience, the mixes very often outperform pures here in Moscow.