Are the Irish our true enemy?

Are the Irish our true enemy?

If the Irish are no-guns, then how do they have fun? How do they fight any potential war? Would they all just get jacked up on Guinness and fight Muslims bar brawl style?

Yes, as are the globalist Ashkenazi Jews.

The Irish ruined America. All the people in the 1920's said " If we let the Irish into our country it will become shit."

and they were fucking right

Yeah.

>1920s

Those are all Americans. Nothing more.

The famine was in 1840s bud, thats when most of us left.

Biden is a Hungarian Jew, not a Mick

wrong as an irish american i can inform you with 100% certainty that i am 100% irish and that saying otherwise is blashphamy as nationality and ethnicity is a human construct and that you must applogize

they were just salty because American women love the BIC

Fuck off foster

Eat shit eternal Anglo
The Irish ran this country before they fell off the wagon and the Italians took over
This is nothing new

>1920's
Irish were there since colonial times, and the major burst of Irish immigration was in the 1840's.

Jews ruined America. Some of the founding fathers warned against letting jews in.

Irish are NOT white.

>Some of the founding fathers warned against letting jews in
And the biggest one of them all(pic related) hated Jews more than fucking Nixon
But he got shot by a faggot who couldn't handle the bantz and a year later Jefferson let the Jews start coming in

>BIC
Lad..

Shut your mouth Pierre yes they are

Why is everyone with 10% irish ancestry labeled irish on this board.

How? You've been liberal, crime ridden, destructive, etc
It's well known that you ruined New York City for half a century or more.

Go chat shit about isla-

Oh wait

>Irish are NOT white.
>They literally are.

BICC

oh fuck now i have to break my nofap

Speaking as a Brit: the Irish are the niggers of Europe.

Begorrah, stop this DISGUSTING anti-Irishism RIGHT NOW! My ancestors were all starved to death in the potato famine, this is exactly the kind of talk that will lead to another one.

dont

Boys, it's your dad, the UK.

Irish people are not white.
It's easier to give a list of who are rather than aren't.

Whites are:
>UK
>France
>Germany
>Austria
>nordic sphere
>old SA
>Aus, NZ

No mudslimes included and oh, USA isn't white either

No, you don't, stay strong.

But America became shit after 2001

but dude they literally aren't white we've talked about this for years on here fucking potatoscum they are not white, this was always known, when the irish came to america and canada as immigrants decades ago they were NOT considered white and they seen as lower than italians and comparable to niggers

AAAAHHHHHHHHH

A bunch of people with partial Irish ancestry happen to be against guns so you assume all Irish people form a collective hivemind that is against you? That's retarded. Similarly the Jewish conspiracy is retarded

>UK
>France
>white

yes. paddies are low iq statists. white niggers.

Remove the Gun from American politics

Decommissioning weapons worked for Northern Ireland. When the guns were removed: violence ceased and everyone now lives in harmony with respect for each others culture and feelings.

user guns are good, they allow the people to stage a rebellion against tyrannous leaders

Last I recall Seth MacFarlane, George Clooney and Stephen Colbert are not part of the United States govenrment.

>the Italians took over
>tfw we almost dropped the ball
We need more Scalias