A huge chimpout starts in your town

>A huge chimpout starts in your town.
>The thing closest to you that can be considered a conventional weapon is all you can defend yourself with.
How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-8-stainless-steel-freedom-upper-with-bcg-and-charging-handle.html
palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/14434/category/4282/
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-moe-ept-rifle-kit-rear-mbus-516444983.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-blemished-safe-fire-lower.html
palmettostatearmory.com/blem-psa-ar-15-complete-lower-magpul-acs-l-edition-black-no-magazine-7778700.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-complete-lower-magpul-ctr-edition-black-no-magazine.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-hammer-forged-midlength-light-weight-upper.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-lightweight-chf-5-56-nato-1-7-13-5-m-lok-upper-no-bcg-or-ch-516445130.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-14-7-chf-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-12-keymod-slant-upper-w-out-bcg-or-ch-516445222.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have a pretty sturdy paring knife close by. i will be okay if i can remain stealthy

>mora memekniv
I'll be OK

>a safe full of guns and a basement full of ammo
>colt 45 under the desk
Come at me senpai.

My brothers CZ 452
Not good but better than having nothing at all

We're good brother. But I would invest in a rifle if I were you.

I'm black so maybe I could just blend in with the chimps

>a lamp
I doubt niggers can gauge my difference in reach so I should be fine.

not the user yo replied too but how much should I expect to spend on a decent one?

>sitting in my house with my glock brand glock problem solverâ„¢ edition on my waist

I'm good

>sig p250

I should buy a few more magazines.

The only reason to ever buy a CZ is because of the cool factor, which you lose when going poly. If you're getting a snowflake gun, do it right, get it metal. CZ75 series.

Mora kniv and a baseball bat, hardly a deterrent when facing a pack of savages since they always fight in numbers.

$4-600 for a basic bitch AR, depending on the sales in your area

A decent rifle alone will be around $1000.

Damn dude. I don't know why, but magpul's hand guards look fucking great. I've got a keymod rail on my main rifle, but I think I'm going to build a lightweight CQB gun with that hand guard.

What's the scope you've got on yours?

My PTR91. Time to violently raise the real estate value around here.

The best defense: Not getting involved.

Only six rounds but it's loud as hell and could scare them maybe

Might be ok

>shitty 8 dollar knife bought off amazon

Well, it's not that bad.

I've got rifles, it's just that my CZ was on my desk and thus the closest thing.

>PTR
Mein nigger

>fellow knifebros
SNAKE
DONT FORGET THE BASICS OF CQC

My town/city/whatever is at least 99.9% white, so it's a bit of an irrelevant question for me.

>p250
How do you like it? Mine shoots great, but the magazines are full kike. Good carry gun. I've been carrying my 220 over the winter and innawoods though.

The prices will fall a bit more if you wait another month or two, ammunition is normalizing as well.

Knife in between the mattress
-rem 870
In closet
-9 hidden downstairs. Safety ax in trunk of car
Safety blade in hidey hole by steering wheel

my carry pistol P938... or my soon to be carry pistol Para Hawg Slim.

Or the mossy oak pink AR I just pulled out of the safe cause my sister was wanting it, or the AK sitting next to my safe.

Or my safe full of AR's and pistols, and other various rifles.

I was actually thinking about changing my hand guard. My scope is a Leupold VXR 1.25-4x20mm sitting on a LaRue SPR-1.5 mount.

Glock 10mm auto. I'll be fine

I got one mag of hp, one mag of fmj, and about a fist-full of misc rounds, might or might not be fucked..

I've actually thought good and hard about what I'd do in the event of a coordinated, widespread chimpout. I'm in the black part of town, so I'd be behind enemy lines. However, there is a community just north where wealthy people live. I can walk there in 3 blocks.

They've all got these big houses on the water, so you'd only need to defend the front of the house and have a spotter make sure nobody's coming around the side. I figure I could load up a wagon with 2000rds, 3 guns, and my bugout bag - then knock on their doors and offer protection in exchange for keeping my wife and child in the attic.

Basically, I'd become a mercenary for the rich folks who want to keep their neighborhood un-burnt-down. There's a single road that leads into the neighborhood, and it's a bottleneck with water on either side. 1 man with a rifle could make it very, very difficult for a mob to get into the area.

I'd maybe see if they could put the women/children on boats and either wait it out or head out of the city via the water. But I'd most definitely be shooting the shit out of anything that moves while they got away.

>irrelevant
Imagine Australia just lost the international shitposting World Cup to the Canadians.

My broadsword collection

>The prices will fall a bit more if you wait another month or two, ammunition is normalizing as well.
you really think we'll see bare-bones ARs being sold for

Not very

I got a knife and 2 throwing knifes I can never practice with.

Man I need a gun

Jesus Christ dude, consider the collateral damage before using it.

Didn't realize I was on Facebook or Sup Forums.

I keep an AKM folded under my desk with a 72rd drum, a light, and a reflex sight.

When we chimp out, you're gonna know.

>a closet of shotguns
I'll be fine.

My technique: hide, run, create states of chaos with sabotage and capitalize on people with guns mowing each other down for nothing. Essentially all I will need to survive is my will to survive. Having a gun now does nothing to mentally prepare you for that.

A lit candle.

Nice knowing you.

2 baseball bats

hypothetical question:

Let's say you have a nailgun and let's say hypothetically access to blood from someone with AIDs. And you hypothetically dipped the nails in the blood. If you hypothetically shot those tainted nails from the nailgun and it went in someone, could they hypothetically contract HIV from that hypothetical nail?

asking for a friend of a friend

Can of bug spray and a lighter is probably the best I have nearby.

Could easily be punctured and turned into an IED.

I've done more with less.

probs

HIV is not particularly strong outside of a host.

Scalpel and a shitload of blades, i could manage

Fairly fucked. But it should look great on TV. Since I guess the "ditch scythe" in my garage is it. Maybe not so conventional, but a stick with a 28 inch sharp blade on the end is technically a polearm.
Oh dear Sup Forumsearm. And the handle is even pepe-green

>surrounded by a bunch of weapons
>pistol
>sword
>axe
>bow
>crossbow
>boar spear
>bunch of knives
>all within arms reach

The other room has my rifles/shotguns in it though.

Get a sturdy stick like a shovel handle and drill a two or three holes through them and bolt them onto eachother, wrap with duct tape and you will have decent spear..

Dress in whatever protective clothing you can throw together.

Take a handle off a cupboard or something and bolt it and a piece of thick fabric like leather or something to a sturdy flat piece of hard wood from a table or door or something to make a shield.

Yes, but your total range would be just a few feet at most.

Tire iron. Im driving atm

AIDS doesn't fare well when exposed to air. You'd need pretty fresh blood... As in, just moments ago extracted from the host. Also, it's not really a 'defense' thing since it won't kill anyone for decades. I have no idea why you'd consider that a viable option.

You're better off using poison... but this is purely a post-law-and-order scenario here, so why not just get a gun? Even in cucknada you could find a gun or two somewhere.

>My town/city/whatever is at least 99.9% white, so it's a bit of an irrelevant question for me.
Substitute with roaming abbos asking for gas

>$4-600 for a basic bitch AR, depending on the sales in your area
I live in mid georgia OTP, surely theres no better state for purchasing cheap firearms

>niggerfield 1

Yes, but contraction isn't guaranteed.

That's a toy gun from the BF4 limited edition, user.
You will be safe.

WE GORDON FREEMAN NOW

20" AR15

Not fucked at all

>Two ARs, one bolt-action .308, two handguns, and a literal box-pile of ammo
I'm good.

>On Sup Forums while driving.

I'd recommend getting a complete upper receiver and complete lower receiver from Palmetto State Armory if you want a cheap, bare bones rifle that is incredibly reliable and accurate (minus whatever you'll spend for a few magazines, ammo, and iron sights).

Putting it together is also simple and there are plenty of Youtube videos that will show you how to. Don't feel intimidated by the idea of having to put the rifle together because you will save a lot of money doing this. It's the same concept as building your own computer.

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-8-stainless-steel-freedom-upper-with-bcg-and-charging-handle.html
palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/14434/category/4282/
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

That's essentially all you would need (besides ammo) to have a fully functioning AR for less than $500. If you want to pay more for a brand name, that's your business. Word of warning, though. Avoid Palmetto's inventory marked PTAC. That is their garbage bin for products.

I've got my commie slayer in my closet right by me

We were watching the march in Philly and we had this thought cross our minds:

What if someone just went around and started injecting ANTIFA/libtards with needles used by HIV carriers? Pretending to be ANTIFA and doing it, of course. Then that transpired to the nailgun scenario

Palmetto has a good sale right now.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-midlength-5-56-nato-1-7-nitride-moe-ept-rifle-kit-rear-mbus-516444983.html

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-blemished-safe-fire-lower.html

OR if you want a better stock and can spend more than $450 get this and an upper.
palmettostatearmory.com/blem-psa-ar-15-complete-lower-magpul-acs-l-edition-black-no-magazine-7778700.html

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-complete-lower-magpul-ctr-edition-black-no-magazine.html

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-hammer-forged-midlength-light-weight-upper.html

OR this and buy a bolt carrier group and charging handle.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-lightweight-chf-5-56-nato-1-7-13-5-m-lok-upper-no-bcg-or-ch-516445130.html

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-14-7-chf-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-12-keymod-slant-upper-w-out-bcg-or-ch-516445222.html

A nice AR is cheap af right now.

I'm ready for the chimpout.

The locker is literally three feet to my left.

Could be worse...

This is within arms reach of my desk so...

>A dull, ornamental cavalry saber that would snap off at the hilt if I swung it at someone, the fucking sheath would make for a more reliable weapon.
Totally fucked. I live in nig nog territory too.

Avtomat Kalashnikova 74
Im good
plus a p320 in 357 sig
and a forged kitchen knife xD

My gun cabinet is in a closet 3 feet from me. It's pretty heavy but I could probably rig it to drop on somebody if they open my door.

>hey Sup Forums, just taking on poll on what weapons you keep in your house
>totally not FBI

well there's a rocket artillery factory fight accross the road
a grad would be pretty much useless to me without training
but could maybe run some people over with an ural truck

Antifa has threatened to do this as well. Frankly, if you got caught, even with the blood and implements to harm with it, you may as well have just gone on a shooting rampage. It's not a good idea, IMO, and tantamount to attempted murder.

I don't know the specifics on what you'd be looking at, but I'm guessing life in prison just for taking any steps towards doing it... assuming you got caught. Jabbing someone with a needle is only a little bit less likely to get you caught than, say, shooting them.

Also, we're talking about Antifa here. Odds are good that they've already got AIDS.

I'll be fine.

Why would the FBI care about that?

A kitchen knife.

my wife don't want me to own weapons.

I only showed what's legal
...and that's all I have occifer

Besides the lack of a safety, I love it. I really like its trigger, which is the big complaint I hear from other shooters about it. They say it's too painful to shoot consistently or something.

All I've got is a crossbow, I'm probably fucked

I've been thinking of getting a p320 compact in 9
would recommend?

>go to offer your services to the rich people
>someone else has already done that, shoots you in the face while you're approaching

Datamining.

beautiful furniture!

Would definitely recommend.

Not if you're sporting the patriotic. T

I have a wooden guitar. I played baseball for 6 years. Come at me.

Just dip it in shit. They'll get sepsis and die quickly.

It's life. I understand that. I'm not saying anyone should do this. It's a goddamn hypothetical that crossed our minds and we found humorous.

lucky desu all you can get around here without licence is compound bows

>an ontario SP1 knife in my desk

Could be worse I guess

That's guaranteed to be bad data, because weapons can be sold, lost in horrible boating accidents or new ones can be bought.

did you take bullet through your bicep?

Use your Koran, it has killed millions.

Right now, kitchen knife. Which sucks because my guns are only a little bit further away.

Thanks fambrah, paid $75 for it and the buttplate has that cleaning kit storage space too, pretty sweet.