Trump is the best kebab remover

Trump is the best kebab remover.

Checked and Kek'd.

Praise kek

>trumpwarcrimes.jpg

Can we really blame sand niggers who migrate to europe not to get bombed by trump and friends? if I was a sand negro I would do the same and not give a fuck if a Sup Forumstard gets an aneurysm

Checked.

KILL THEM ALL

WTF I love sandniggers now

word "civilian" is just a a word used on brainwashed masses to feel sorry for something

total cancer

>Trump killed more civilians in 2 months than Obama did in 8 years.

Kek.

Good

>civilians

There's a lot of problems with this article.

> Last week, US drones targeted what locals deemed a mosque in Aleppo province in a bid to target al-Qaida leaders. US officials said dozens of terrorists were killed, but those on the ground said at least 47 civilians also died in the strikes. The Pentagon denied that there were any civilian casualties but has launched a formal investigation into the incident.

> On Monday, a conflict monitoring group, the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said a strike near Raqqa targeted a school that was serving as a home for multiple families displaced by fighting in the area, killing at least 33. The Pentagon admitted US aircraft were operating in the vicinity but, according to Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon, the military is having a hard time rectifying the location of the building that was targeted with what was shown as destroyed on social media.

> On Thursday, Iraqi media reported that an airstrike in Mosul killed more than 200 people. The Pentagon is investigating the claims.

> After the fall of Aleppo to Syrian and Russian forces in December and the recent escalation of the US-led campaigns against the Islamic State in Mosul and Raqqa, claims of civilian casualties caused by American-led forces have outstripped those caused by Damascus and the Kremlin, according to Airwars.

> Airwars uses varying methods to investigate and confirm civilian casualties, relying on a medley of local news outlets, NGOs, civilian volunteers and social media to determine if casualty reports are fair, weak, contested or disproved. For March, nearly half the alleged strikes are contested, according to Airwars data.

> According to Airwars, more than 2,500 civilians have been killed by the US-led coalition, which has admitted to killing only roughly 220 civilians. In recent months, the Pentagon said it has taken strides to investigate a backlog of claims while starting to release monthly civilian casualty assessments.

GOD WILL KNOW HIS OWN.

Praise kek

A "civilian" in most of these cases are ISIS sympathizers, potential recruits and trainees. These aren't some green zone cities or government-controlled enclaves. These are places like Mosul who are outright hostile and uncooperative to the US-backed Iraqi government. They may not be inherently friendly to ISIS, but tolerate them enough as "fellow anti-US jihadis" to overlook their activities and collaborators supplying them with safe houses and weapons.

Fuck their shit up, Trump. Make sure there are no more rapefugees to come from that shithole

Now they care about civilians

>civilian who were killed stopped being reclassified as insurgents under Trump

so in your poltard brain , its physically impossible for a huge bomb to kill other sand niggers that werent fighting?

Meanwhile, let's completely ignore what Russia is doing.

> "The decision to temporarily suspend our Russia strike assessments has been a very difficult one to take," Chris Woods, the director of Airwars, said in a statement. "Moscow is still reportedly killing hundreds of civilians in Syria every month. But with Coalition casualty claims escalating so steeply - and with very limited Airwars resources - we believe our key focus at present needs to be on the US-led alliance."

All I see is "allegedly", "claim", "report", over and over with no actual substantiation or confirmation from other sources while they completely ignore what Russia is doing. It may be true, it may not be true, but the amount of weasel words in this article is pathetic. Seems more like a wannabe Trump hit piece than real news. Not that Sup Forums will give a fuck either way, but it seems like a bunch of unsubstantiated claims and nothing more.

>mudshits
>any of them """civilians"""

lmao
m
a
o

Has he droned a wedding yet?

At least he's not funding muslim extremists like his predecessor.

a civilian is just an unarmed soldier

if only trump would be more carefull when he plans out these strikes. but of course.. silly trump has no skill when it comes to executing bombings. obama was way better at doing this since he was a lawyer and not a stupid gameshow host.

>airstriking mosques

good, we need to plant every Saudi Arabian imam who is coordinating and spreading Wahabism into the ground. I would fully support Trump bombing the Saudis and splattering the guts of all the arab princes across their million-dollar golden palaces, too, we'd be going after Al-Qaeda & ISIS financial leadership by doing that.

Whoops, our bad

Who gives a fuck?

Obama blew up a hospital in Afghanistan and killed 43 civilians. CNN, and MSNBC didn't give a shit.

Somehow I doubt Trump killed more hajis in 2 months than Obama did in 8 years. But if he did, hats off to him

IF this is true it's very stupid and will only bring more terror to USA.
It's a big if tho.

Proofs? I dont believe this

Didn't Billy boy bomb a medicine factory to distract from Monica?

yes keep the middle east destabilized we need to do this in order to always have a scapegoat

>muh civilians
No such thing as a muslim civilian.

Kill 100 of them and they breed another 100 in 5 seconds. It really doesn't matter if you aren't carpet bombing their entire cities.

Lets not forget the Iraq, or Benghazi, or Afghan. If you are gonna pick and choose info, include comparisons :D

Civilians are new recruits for the enemy.
Don't hesitate and kill em all

No because the refugees are all over your countries. Not ours.

You will take the terror attack while we sit over here in safety and laugh at you.

I'm an arab American and my grand parents immigrated here a while ago. I'm not gonna say I HATE Trump, I don't really care for the guy. But if we ARE gonna be racist, lets do it to everyone

> BECAUSE THE MIDDLE EAST IS SO STABLE!! HAHAHA RIGHT GUYS!!!!???

Don't worry Ahmed.

We hate niggers and spics just as much as we hate Muslims :)

Fuck off, you wannabe American.

It used to be

nowadays the only stable country is Saudi Arabia

nice all caps btw

Get out of my country you disgusting goatfucker

It is ISIS desperate strategy. They make sure that civilians are inside a building and then they send soldiers on the roof to shoot at Iraqi army. When Iraqi call airstrike Isis get a bunch of civilian deaths. This makes more difficult for the U.S. coalition to use airstrikes, and slows the Iraqi offensive.

is there any source with actual numbers?

You have to go back

Not really. Europe though, those guys are just walking in there

>Not a single fucking word about Obama's drone strikes for 8 years

>All of a sudden its in the news now

Why is pol always right?

it was in the news you dip

you're just isolated in your little bubble

kys you fucking ingroup chimp

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel are all very stable and that's due to western ideology and wealth being pumped into those nations.

>It used to be
Only when there is either secular or culturally western leaders were in power. As soon as the theocrats took over, it went back to being a shithole.

fake news
obongo claimed to have killed 117 civilians world wide

external claims say 13k

but if they compaired it to the 117 its just a smeer tactic against trump

>Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights
You mean the one guy in london who's an al queda sympathizer?

The intrusion of western ideology into these regions is the main reason the middle east is destabilized. Terrorism arises as a reactionary movement in islamic nations.

Saudi Arabia is not a westernized nation, it is a monarchy, they fund terrorist organizations, a great majority of the terrorists in 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia. They want modernization without westernization.

Israel was western to begin with, in fact the birth of Israel was a destabilizing force in the middle east as we know it today.

Western wealth in the middle east is mostly only going to Isreal.

is trump now the remover and chief?

doesn't matter
muslims are like rabid rabbits.
their women pop out children from their arses

UNDER

>Azerbaijan
R A R E
A
R
E

if you want to actually have peace in the middle east, get the fuck out of there

just like we want mexicans and sand niggers BTFO americans need to BTFO of the middle east

white people love trump and killing other people.

Then americans will cry about Europe being run over by refugees.

What a sick country.

actually all people like killing other people, but only if they view that person as their enemy.

Yes its impossible scince they are all involved just read the quran

Oops

I'm pretty sure they get their reports from the """moderate rebels"""

fuck off, slime

(KEBAB HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM PREMISIES)

I think he meant it wasnt mentioned by The Daily Show or John Oliver, you know, where most libs get their news.