15 yo drug addict teen sluts are one of the reasons why white people deserve to be wiped out by muslims

15 yo drug addict teen sluts are one of the reasons why white people deserve to be wiped out by muslims.

>implying those don't exist within muslim cultures

>Weed
>Drug addict

hot

>tfw my 16 year old niece (non blood related) gives me the fuck me eyes every time i see her

I hope muslims will kill you and your fag enabler president

Honestly you're a fool if you think muslim women are any different

>white people go after nigger culture
>disastrous results
Wow, stop the presses.

This is tradition in the Middle East, it wasn't a common occurrence here before they started coming here (apart from the occasional hippie).

As opposed to 6 year old wives. Fuck you, piece of shit. Nice slide thread, fagget

>Implying the water pipe does any difference.

women should all be executed.

Now dig deeper. Why do these girls exist?

They almost always have weak parents, especially weak fathers. Nigger culture telling them to be bitches and hoes and do drugs and drink 24/7. Their other friends that are girls are doing it. And there is always some effeminate FAGGOT their age who wants to get laid and he was always really soft and effeminate anyways, so he joins them and since women look up to men, they all gravitate around the effeminate little dudebros their age. And the effeminate little dudebros have no morals because they, too, were not raised around anybody decent.

Stop being a faggot, OP, and realize how degeneracy works. We should put young males into bootcamps so they stop being effeminate queers.

(*\/*) (@•@)

post more hungarybro

Weed isn't nigger culture

HARAM

How much of a pussy do you have to be to be triggered by this?

You're projecting, you pedo scum. You eye raping her and it makes her uncomfortable. Shes WATCHING you encase you try to drag her into your rape dungeon.

do it if its consensual. Better you than Tyrone. Plus shes not blood related so basically not unethical.

n-no

Beta faggots.

muh dick

Im 25 and currently banging a 17 year old who smokes weed everyday and grew up in a single mom household. she has H cup tits.

I am a degenerate?

Hit it raw and skip town

how fat is she?

>16
>pedo

Jew

>>>/Oven/

women are degenerate sluts because of biology. They will always be dumb, emotional, cowardly, weak, etc due to the laws of nature. They deserve to be eradicated. The fact that you're once again falsley blaming men for all of women's problems shows you are a feminist shill.

you're just imagining things you pervert

>Weed isn't nigger culture
Found the nigger lover.

Naw but for real, Psychopharm wieghing in, these kids do need jesus. Da Xannies dun roasted their fannies. Methadone clinic lines are gonna go through the roof around the country in like 5-15 years.

yes

No ahmmed we need to wiped muslim drug addicts.

You guys really are beta faggots though, i mean who didn't smoke weed when they were in high-school. You have a photo of 2 girls you guys don't even know and assume they're sluts because they smoke weed. I noticed a deep hatred for women on this board, a hatred that only autists can spew.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

So apart from fornicating, abusing a vulnerable young girl, treating her like a cum rag, and failing to instill good values in her.... you're not doing much wrong, right?

You are a leaf, you are by default

We will dispose a squad to you shortly, stay put.

Honestly, and I know this is an unpopular opinion here, I take a great amount of joy in the fact that if the West falls to Islam, it's the traitors and subversives (Feminists, (((Them))), degenerates of all other sorts) that will suffer the most.

>H cup
how much of a ham planet is she?

I lost my virginity to one of them. I was 29.

lol you're a faggot whose given up.

They're probably sluts in the sense that they sleep around.

But the fact that people want to stage a revolution over it...

>"sir, there's two teenage girl doing drugs"
>"mobilize the revolutionary guard"

>that bongwater

purge fucking when

>banging a 17 year old who smokes weed everyday and grew up in a single mom household

You better not do something more stupid like knock her up.

>Damascus
Theres a good chance she's Christian. Millions of Syrians are

Weed is not addictive you dumb fuck. Alcohol is much worse.

>she has H cup tits.

A fat pothead.

Expected for a leafy.

Its very simply... Women don't show interest with "fuck me eyes" she's just looking at you out of the corner of her eyes because you make her nervous... If she was down to fug she'd be smiling at you and trying to start a conversation.
>You're her creepy 35 year old uncle that sits in the corner on his phone while at family dinners... She doesn't want your dick, mate.

This was in Cairo fwiw

Haha, you're a year away from paying child support for a kid who will hate you for the rest of his life

a 15 year old girl took your virginity when you were 29? lmao lmao lmao

You're a weak loser that neglects your duty. It is your duty - OUR DUTY - to make sure women don't go astray. Women love that anyways. When they say they don't want to be controlled by a man, what they mean is that they desperately want a man to control them, he just has to be good enough in their eyes.

Why do you ignore the culture? Or how so many young guys are such effeminate faggots that take part in degeneracy alongside women? You are supposed to lead them into something better, yet you are all so feminine and you stand side by side with them as you both do immoral things.

You can women are X way because of biology, well men are also many negative things because of biology. We all have the option to rise above that and be something better. Leftists talked about that quite a bit before they became a permanent cucked dead end. Men and women have our bad sides and good sides, but men are supposed to lead in virtue.

Stop being a weak faggot.

DUDE

Because that degeneracy is pretty new here, you've recently exported it under Obama, a NiggerJew. Before 2010 nobody this "weed" thing didn't even exist here, barely.

>16
>pedo

I draw the line at 15 which is 1 year ahead of science even.

If you dislike woman-ready, breed-ready, hot 16 year olds who actively (as opposed to passively) attract men you're most likely wired wrong.

I hope I can achieve this someday

Same applies to Egypt. Millions of Egyptians are Coptic. But this chick is definitely Syrian. Hot too.

People in your country are sucking nigger cocks in the streets and you're sitting here worried about weed. L m f a o. I guess that's the downfall of Sweden, they don't know how to keep their priorities in order.

Please, Jesus, let all my children be boys...

Implying that the Muslims didn't provide the drugs
>where does heroin grow

mine is literally black sludge

does it matter if you clean it?

As fat as a girl that won't give you any stats other than "36dd"

You honestly believe that?

>It is your duty - OUR DUTY - to make sure women don't go ashtray.
they better use one smoking all those 60s cigarettes.

Honestly don't see the need for photos smoking weed shit would be annoying as fuck

9 year old slut fucked mohamad . Can we destroy you all please ?

It's how they cope with a counter logical world.

naa the water doesn't look bad, its the ring of funk that needs to be cleaned

look at your flag you virgin bitch

Whores are irredeemable user. You can't just be an "alpha" and turn a whore into a loyal housewife.

>Im 25 and currently banging a 17 year old
>I am a degenerate?

yes

Kek, thanks for showing once again that Sup Forums consists of fucking cuckolds.

>everything is men's fault waaaaaaah

I can practically smell your 500 pound girlfriend through the screen you degenerate feminist cuck.

>SERIOUSLY implying those don't exist within muslim cultures

You better go get some glasses, Hans or whatever they call you faggots in your country.

Sup Forums makes me so angry with this topic. You all complain about how bad women are - or more specifically, how bad young white women. And yet you all refuse to understand how the culture corrupts them, and how men of all types are responsible for not making sure women are doing the right thing.

Young guys are such little faggots. You neglect your duties in life for easy pussy and social validation. Always choosing the easy way out. All because you're not man enough to do what you have to do. Effeminate pieces of shit.

>When they say they don't want to be controlled by a man, what they mean is that they desperately want a man to control them, he just has to be good enough in their eyes.
>he just has to be good enough in their eyes
whatever you say you pathetic leaf cuck.

I'd smoke with these girls

>passively attract men?
>dafug you talkin aboot, mate?
I never said 16 year old can't be attractive... But seeking out 16 year old pussy is most definitely not attractive... You had your chance to slay that age range in highschool, and you missed out... Time to grow up, faggot.

>"drug addict"
>only weed and alcohol

hahaha faggot try weed, tons of weed edibles, acid, shrooms, mdma, 2cb, alcohol, clonazepam and tramadol on the same day (and a stimulant like coke of ritalin if you get creative).

>ur a b-beta
>ur a v-v-virgin
>m-muh dik
kill yourself retard

> I am a degenerate?

You are because you're a leaf and you can't even fucking write English.

*beware*

Tradeau is here .

is your name john and her name sarah by any chance? if so i fucked your gf when she went to that party a few months ago

don't be a chav, of course it does - change your water at least every day. I change mine after every few bowls DESU. Alcohol + Salt bath weekly for any grime build up.

Wow you're quite a tough guy

>easy pussy and social validation
hello you low iq degenerate

kill yourself
whenever i see a hellbong in someone's house i immediately start shitting on them until i can leave
keep your fucking glass clean you degenerate

>And yet you all refuse to understand how the culture corrupts them, and how men of all types are responsible for not making sure women are doing the right thing.
>men of all types are responsible for not making sure women are doing the right thing
so what you're saying is, that even young guys are responsible for all this cultural degeneracy?
Even male kids? Is that what you're trying to say you fucking bootleg frog?

Found the straight edge autist.

You are all effeminate. You see, it's not just the "neckbeards" that are a problem, it's also little fags who are so morally weak that instead of being real men and leading, they engage with women as "equals" and engage in degenerate things alongside women, and the effeminate queers are so spoiled by first world comforts that nobody is around to smack them in the fucking head and make them be men.

Women are degenerate because culture is degenerate.

Women are degenerate because men are degenerate. Young men are either fat neckbeards or effeminate fags that act all feminine and boyish because they want to get pussy. Either way, none of you are real men and when you complain about women being degenerate, you're really complaining about yourselves being degenerate.

We all the need the fruits of the spirit.

It's the qualities you receive when you seek the goodness of God.

lol yes it most certainly is, nigger

>Actively participating in degeneracy

Kill yourself.

Dumbass, ripping a bong aged 15 is hardly being a drug addict

Out of curiosity, are you the user from the other day who had a girlfriend that underwent a surgical procedure before the two of you could have sex?

>t. 30 year old roastie that just hit the wall and is mad dudes would rather fuck hot teens than her

>weed is not addictive you dumb fuck

Are you seriously that retarded or are you just 12?

Did i strike a nerve? You guys sound beta as fuck, crying about women all the time for doing petty shit like smoking weed. Fucking loser.