Why are women so much weaker than men?

Why are women so much weaker than men?
If they were stronger, they could prevent being raped.
Some species even have females that can shut down their sperm receptacle, making forced insemination impossible.

But human females are constructed by evolution exactly so to be perfectly rapable - much weaker than men, and without a means to shut off their sperm receptacle at will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDhtTHP16aA&t=9000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303
youtube.com/watch?v=f7dNgM57lSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the women who get raped are weak and give birth to more weak females

Addendum:

Females even react with vaginal lubrication even when penetrated against their will - they cannot control it.
It's like they are purposely built to attract and being fertilized by rapists.

this, women who got raped easily had a better chance of survival and reproducing

if she struggled he would have killed her

thats why modern women all have rape fantasies, this is the result of 30 000 years of rape

If women were as strong and dominant as men, relationships would be much more complicated and full of conflicts.

Therefore, nature makes men having more testosteron, a deeper voice, broad shoulders - and women favour taller partners than themselves. A strong man and an obedient wife are the best possible combination and complementation.

Look at those "strong, independent" feminist women who often cannot find a partner and if they do rarely have long-term relationships, they have no or almost no offspring and do not personally devote their full time to raise them. Extinction is the logical consequence.

Because kidnapping women from the rival tribe and raping them is how human reproduced for tens of thousands of year. It's our true nature.

Civilization tamed us, thankfully, but that's the life our bodies are built for.

tournament species vs pair bonding species

we lean more tournament (baboon) than pair bonding (bonobo)

explains a lot of problems in modern society 3bh

>Why are women so much weaker than men?
#NOTALL, of course

My instinct is to kill him. I don't know why.

That too, is in our nature, you couldn't let a weak link weigh down the tribe. Senicide, drowning fags and weaklings was common sense for many primitive cultures when their survival depended on everybody pulling their weight.

We evolved to live in a society with rules, that strips away your raping privileges to prevent and condemn them.

It's better than the eagle or the hyena solution to it, that's for sure.

God fucking damn it, i want to cave this motherfuckering faggot's skull in

that's cheating it even isn't human

Most mammals are only fertile in specific intervalls like once every two years, once a year, two times a year or in one month. Human females are fertile on nearly every day of the year.

Because having the woman both own the most complicated part of reproductio and the lower libido abd on top of that the ability to deny reproduction would have meant the end of the species

>Why are women so much weaker than men

Because there are no women without men, and vice versa. We're a communal species.

There is literally no need for women to be physically tough and strong, because they have males to do the vast majority of tough / strong work. Females have to be good at delivering and nurturing babies. In a survival situation all the muscle and tissue of a male would go to waste on a female, whose body conserves all for procreation.

>That can get erect and are bigger and longer than the males

> The sneaky fucker mating strategy
youtube.com/watch?v=SDhtTHP16aA&t=9000

Why are germans importing so many rapists in to europe. You are the child of nazis. Your cuntry is nazi land. You will always be nazis. Everything that is shit about europe is down to you nazis.
Never forget that. You are german. You are a nazi.

why is this dudes face fat and bloated but the rest looks malnourished? is it the craft beer?

feet that do that are so gross bro

Pretty much this. Women evolved to have bodily characteristics for nurturing and delivering children and males hunted and defended the family. Estrogen vs. Testosterone.

Even if men were weaker we could still rape women, the only difference is we would use our superior intellect and inventiveness and women would be like our beasts of burden, and our sexual slaves.

Species that breed too much. Species that can only rely on 1 kid at a time being shat out and gestation taking almost a year, must make rape accessible to the males to survive

Bit harsh lad, they did nothing.

It was Merkel and the EU, although the EU in the end fucking begged her to retract her invite, she didnt.

Now we have a line of men from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sub Sah Africa and Afghanistan all coming to Europe, and these are the bad guys, not Dr's, just rapists, criminals and murderers who even their own nation dont want.

Well done girl, I guess the far right is going to win again when it all goes tits up and Islam gets a foot hold.

Entire German school system, that being German is being bad, that holding German culture high is being Nazi, that being Nazi is the worst crime of all.

MSM is the same. Everybody who says German culture and heritage should be preserved is right-wing, a Nazi, anti-democratic, probably wants to kill the harmless Jews etc.

>far right is going to win again

This seem not to be happening. The AfD in Germany just has about 9% approval rates.

Marine Le Pen will probably not become president of France.

Geert Wilders' PVV did not become strongest party and will not be part of the government.

Nothing is stopping this insanity.

women are born with less muscle mass than men, they are born weaker

this doesn't mean they can't go to the gym and become stronger than men

This is the real redpill, humans primary mode of reproduction before civilized times was rape. The only way could prevent rape was being protected by her family or an exclusive mate. To secure their loyalty she had to be very nice to them. This was a good system.

Thats why I say rape any woman who doesn't have someone to protect her, should be legal.

Probably due to his hormones all being fucked up. He clearly has very low testosterone, which is the root of most of his problems. He is almost definitely very leftist, but we obviously can't be certain.

We have to realise that these kinds of people are not well, and need testosterone replacement therapy. Aside from the physical benefits, testosterone has the potential to drastically change a man's outlook on life.

I have a friend with similar problems (not as extreme); I've told him he needs to get his hormones checked out, but his low-test passive state prevents him from taking proactive action. Very frustrating. Many such cases.

lol.
Women have about 60% of the muscle mass of man. The only way they could ever be stronger then a guy is if they roid and the guy has never done any physical activity in his life.

rape is found in all species
ilegal rape only in one

Actually, this only slightly true. Highly trained women rarely match the strength of an average man.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303

> Though female athletes were significantly stronger (444 N) than their untrained female counterparts, this value corresponded to only the 25th percentile of the male subjects.

> The results of female national elite athletes even indicate that the strength level attainable by extremely high training will rarely surpass the 50th percentile of untrained or not specifically trained men.

>Many such cases.
Kek

Because cunts are made to be property. Pretending they're people is what cause a lot of problem we have today.
Remember to make sure your cunts knows what it is; a non-person piece of property that you own.
>Thats why I say rape any woman who doesn't have someone to protect her,
You can't rape a cunt who isn't owned by anyone. Rape is sex with a cunt who belongs to another man. If a cut isn't claimed by anyone anyone can fuck her anyway he wants.

>Probably due to his hormones all being fucked up.
>I have a friend with similar problems

Says a lot about you too, buddy. There is no need to post a Varg Vikernes pic.

>but his low-test passive state prevents him from taking proactive action
t. Nigerian e-mail doctor

What are you talking about, Ahmed?

You only evolve what helps you reproduce, nothing else. If anything, being harder to rape would reduce your chances to reproduce (slightly)

Retard strength doesn't count, user.

Take a biology course.

Your post is the reason why they did it.

Underage out.

Interesting dynamic

What about men got raped? I feel like we men have rape fantasies too

I'm pretty weak and I can't shut off my anus.

I've never been raped, for the record.

Well, not all men are jobless monkeys just saying.

>Some species even have females that can shut down their sperm receptacle, making forced insemination impossible.
Now how in the fuck does reproducing less equal a trait being promulgate more?

>This is the real redpill, humans primary mode of reproduction before civilized times was rape. The only way could prevent rape was being protected by her family or an exclusive mate.
how do you kno?

>those legs
i wanna fuck her in the weak pussy

>implying he wants to eat the long big black fruit

youtube.com/watch?v=f7dNgM57lSc

Don't you dare reverse image search this abomination, it's more horrible than you can imagine.

He doesn't understand basic physiology.

Men's phallus become turgid when being raped. Again - not understanding basic physiology.

Holly shit

Oh god my sides...

>mfw homosexuals keep claiming they're normal people

I'm pretty sure our ancestors would have burned that thing at the stake.

prime example for the effects of xenoestrogens

>that post
>flag
Checks out

Human babies are metabolically very, very costly. So they essentially have to be weak to minimize muscle mass and therefore, caloric intake. So, if they need to be weak and small to minimize calories, you may as well not put up a fight to rape.

Women were meant to be raped. That's why they like it.

yes but it would have never become that
his ancestors were probably some thieves or vagrants anyway

Looks like a good Christian man to me.

male angler fish latch onto females and become shriveled gonads.

>I'm pretty weak and I can't shut off my anus.
you just shit wherever you are when nature calls?
I'm pretty weak and I can't shut off my anus.
>I've never been raped, for the record.
male/female?

This is the fucking problem with loneliness. It makes ugly people forget that they're fuckugly.

This, there should be a big push to get TRT more popular. It's only a matter of time before the pendulum swings towards this too.

>Many such cases
Kek, love this phrase.

She has cute feet.

Protip: Humans are EXTREMELY weak creatures for our size.

Any creature that even remotely comes close to our size just fucking rapes us.

"fetishes are passed down through genes"

Sup Forums in a nutshell. 14 year olds who think being butthurt makes them fucking evolutionary biologists.

Female weight lifters have a grip strength 50% less than even an average male. The bones in thier hands are finer and shorter giving them far less leverage.

>I'm going to go on Sup Forums and make sure that everybody knows that I think that Sup Forums is stupid
Abort yourself, newfag.

I guess you haven't seen that aussie punch a kangaroo yet.

Is that Destiny?

Well done, you've magically changed reality by using a tired meme.

WHAT IS HE DOING!!

Are you actually butthurt about me using the word newfag now?

As a /fit/izen member this makes me cringe so fucking hard

Yes, you can't follow a 2 post train of thought.

Classic Sup Forums.

faggot

I am a woman. What should I do to avoid getting raped?

OP was just spamming this on a different chan board

That's why means exist to equalize the sexes. However, your lot over in Europe does not like the idea of women being able to defend themselves effectively .

but since this thread gained traction anyway ill just leave this here

Congratulations, you have changed the basic, understood nature of human genetics by calling me a faggot.

I just love how I can make Sup Forums dance exactly the way I say it will with the bare minimum of effort.

I'd fight a seal, or a pig.
Having a hard time coming up with predators in the same weight group that wouldn't destroy you though.

Rather that your immense autism is preventing you from being self-aware. Literally nothing that you've said to me has had any real meaning.

Let me guess, was it /r9k/?

Behavior is actually passed down through genes too you fucking pseudo-intellectual, there's a whole field of research dedicated to it.

My instinct is he's diseased and to stay away from him. t. female

spoken like a true virgin

Secure a stable relationship with a physically competent male and attempt to live in a stable environment free of criminally inclined individuals.

"you're autistic"

Yes, more insults that magically make fetishes genetically inherited.

Look at his fingernails, he's very clearly diseased in some way.

If men were stronger than women then our species would not continue to exist.