WOW AMERICA

>Man in Joker mask arrested by US police

> a felony that could see him jailed for up to five years if he is convicted.

>Under the state's law, it is unlawful for anyone over 16 to wear a mask, hood or anything that hides or covers a substantial part of their face

QUESTION: Is wearing the burka illegal in Virginia?

Is USA the toppestcuck?

More importantly, every woman over 16 in Virginia should be arrested because they are also wearing makeup.

Wearing a mask is illegal but wearing a bukkake isn't?

wtf america

Is makeup illegal in burgerworld next?

Is Halloween illegal in Virginia?

That's my peoples ancient new year! Holy shit why is USA so culturally insensitive.

> illegal to wear a hood

Land of freedom, indeed.

It's not a very good makeup job so yeah I'd arrest him too just for that

A HOO HOO HEE HEE HEEEEE

Except, that's not a mask, it's face paint.

Freedom

Nothing is going to happen to him, that's not even a mask, it's face paint. I'm sure even the shittiest lawyer could point that out and make a good defense for him. That being said maybe he should grow up and stop larping as fucking comic book characters, he wouldn't have this problem if he wasn't a manchild. It'd probably help if he didn't have a fucking sword or him either.

>land of the FREE

Can't even put on some make up without getting shot.

Burkas perfectly OK though. LMAO.

Say it with me
>AMERI
>FATS

AMERIFATS

MUHH FREEDOM

That's not even a mask, though

should be easy to argue in court that its not a mask. just literally makeup or paint, which is no different than make up women wear. cops can be faggots sometimes, they knew the law they just wanted to arrest him to probably look further through his shit since they were suspicious a guy dressed as the joker might be up to something devious

also wtf do people do in VA on halloween?

Yup. America is a horrible country.

S O M E B O D
Y S T O P M E

The war against clowns begins.

>celebrating halloween by dressing up and being over the age of 16

c'mon

>british
enjoy your jihad and noguns bro

Actually I think with all of the Pizzagate stuff, Halloween is rather valued by the people of Virginia. Perfect opportunity for pedofucks to snatch some kids.

>That being said maybe he should grow up and stop larping as fucking comic book characters, he wouldn't have this problem if he wasn't a manchild.

"But officer, I'm edgy!"

All countries are shit

So I take it that, if possible, you would be willing to trade citizenships ? You could be from the Apalacchians, I don't care. I'm from the capital.

>muh freedumbz
mostly dumbz though

So I guess women in Virginia can't wear make-up?

Lol it just became illegal to criticise Islam in your country, dog fucker.

white people baka senpai

This

>Thinking American consumerist Halloween is the real use of the tradition

Make-up isn't worn in a way to disguise your identity, unlike this guy's facepaint. I do think it's stupid that it's a felony to wear a mask or whatever (likely originally designed to make an extra charge on those who commit robbery or other crimes while wearing a mask) but you really can't compare it to make-up.

is that onision?

All countries are shitty, id rather be run by these psychopath clowns than China or Russia or comfykorea

>having a sword on him
Which one of you fuckers???

KEEP YOUR FACE CLEAN FOR THE ID SCANNERS, CITIZEN

The real issue here is that if this law is in place, how can wearing the burka be legal?

thats been illegal in yours for about a decade,how are the local events going heard they've been explosive.

>wearing a mask is a felony that could get him 5 years

LAND OF THE FREEEEEE

they tried to pull this shit in georgia with hoodies years ago
it didnt work because for every one white person they arrested or apprehended at least for wearing one, 387494580559656 black people got away with wearing them and nobody wanted to bother trying to get them to stop
especially in the malls which was one of the main places that tried to enforce it

>hides or covers a substantial part of their face

Are medical/gas masks illegal too?

>its unlawful for anyone to wear a hood
So what do they do if it rains?

>WOW AMERICA
>Implying this is federal law

Why are Europeans so uneducated and retarded? States can create their own laws and this case will be thrown out anyway.

Generally in America, we are very sensitive about freedom of religion issues. A law that banned all face coverings including burqas would be quickly challenged by civil rights and muslim interest groups, which creates a long and expensive legal process that might result in the whole law being ruled unconstitutional, which means the time spent writing, debating, and implementing it was meaningless, and know the state/city/county is stuck with a multi-million dollar bill for the damages and legal proceedings.

As I said, this law was likely originally designed so that people committing crimes while wearing a mask get that extra felony charge tagged on, just an extra way to law can buttfuck you if/when you get caught. Will the charges stick on this guy? As far as I know he hadn't done anythign illegal, besides wearing the face paint, so charges might be dropped and he'll face lesser charges. We'll just have to wait and see.

>they use the rain to mask the tears

I guess the guy was also carrying a sword so it's not that strange that he was arrested. I just hope he's not charged for wearing makeup.

You don't know shit about make up then. It can turn a 3/10 chink into a 7. Contouring is even crazier. You can look completely different.

Besides the law states mask/hood, not face paint.

We learned it by watching you, dad!