I come From Reddit As an Ambassador

I Come From /R Politics and i've been here for quite some time lurking your threads my objective was to find out if this place was really as racist and homophobic and ppl made it out to be ? and my Conclusion IT MOST CERTAINTY IS I've seen nothing but racist filled post about Muslims who Are innocent you think everyone of those muslims are responsible for that fuck you there not! And even when trumcare Failed ppl played the Denial Game of OH It's raynecare, its ryans fault, Trump Certainty didn't just back ryan praising him for his bill. I've also seen ppl here bash reddit for banning users so called with dissenting opions that is not the Case at All! Far from it we only ban racist, And sexist like you there is literally nothing good about this site And yes impeach trump And pence and hopefully get an average republican to be a sit in that way we can get the true party back in place the Democrats Seriously What's wrong with some of you PPL!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6iEOe_8HPk
twitter.com/hectorarzula/status/845724420362530816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get out and stay out, faggot, you aren't welcome here.

>>>>>/ledd.it/

Fuck off, we're full!

I will be leaving today my Observation is Complete i wouldn't waste anymore time on this site this is my last stay for today but the amount of hate and bullshit that comes from this site is beyond excusable How can you sit here and defend literal nazi pls TELL ME !!

How can you stand there and support punching people for exercising their freedom of speech?

Don't hit your nose on the door, Rabbi

We are literal Nazi's. Lurk moar faggot. 14/88

On your way you disgusting degenerate filth
Sieg Heil!

Awful, obvious bait, but nu/pol/ will give it 200+ replies anyway.

The reason OP came to this thread

How is that ppl Posting Swastikas are Free speech the nazi are literally the opposite of free speech it's an prime example of hate speech so bull bullshit that's freespeech again trump fucks up and supports a bad bill you ppl say oh its ryans fault Fuck you again being here for two week observing and watching has only shown hate here What is wrong with i mean . Can you explain to me pls give me a good strong argument why ppl should be Allowed to wave around nazi flags, talk about burning gay ppl, etc how do defend this bs?

Seig Heil!

i've been on this board for two weeks plus you guys are fuck you !

Why not? It's fun.

Keep lurkin. It will all become clear.

Same to you ya racist some of a bitch ppl died for you ya know !

>I Come From /R Politics
Stopped reading right there. You have to go back. When they let you nerd virgins out of the rubber room, maby they will tell you that Hillary did not win, and that the election is over.

because the guys in blm are worth gassing

Why don't you join the rest of your kind in the oven already?

Hey lad, would you be so kind and go to the Ukrainian reddit and tell those guys to keep their women in check? Those nasty girls are fucking like crazy in Poland right now, we can't contain those lustful bitches.

Thanks, sieg heil!

Heil Hitler.

Because, not allowing Nazi's to be Nazi's is literal censorship, and denial of free speech. How is this difficult for you? Also, do you honestly think that shutting our mouths, and tying our arms down so we can no longer Seig Heil will change our minds, or make us any less Nazi?

I will be going back as said this is my last day can you not READ ! YOU PPL ARE ALL A JOKE! you have yet to try to explain to me why posting swastikas is valid and why saying gay ppl should rot is valid GET OUT OF THE FUCKING DARK AGES Gay ppl have rights fucktard!

hate speech is part of free speech. people have the right to speak about things you disagree with

>no reddit spacing
shit bait
>sounds like a typical reddit fag
confused...

When the Day of the Rope comes, will we be a joke then?

I find your speech offensive. Therefore it should be banned.

The difference between my opinion and yours is that the people with guns are on my side.

Be careful what you wish for, comrade. You might just get the authoritarian oppression you desire, but not in the form you were hoping for.

By PRAISING KEK.

you have to go back.

>I Come From /R Politics

are you a bot?

Can you give me a good clear explanation of how it was that you never learned basic sentence structure and you capitalize like a spastic

Checked, you stole our führer's digits

He's obviously not. He's responding to our posts. Post all your red pills now.

Go ahead and fuck all the way off

The Globalist want to enslave humanity and totally destroy the white race

and you call us Nazis

Redditfugees NOT WELCOME!!!

impossible. /r/politics is all bots. well, i guess there must be one or two complete faggots who think that sub is organic.

either way, he or it clearly doesn't belong here.

Kys

Listen Pol i don't understand what's so Hard to Understand What' so hard to understand you say ah ah you ban ppl on reddit YES yes we do if they're anything like you ppl because look at the results do you see any nazi flags or hate speech symbols? NO! Do you see any hate speech condemning Gay ppl? No! Do we have Political Disscussion Yes We Do BTW You guys are complete Hypocrites you say oh well free speech means allowing opinions you don't agree wi Bull BULLSHIT We have on our boards ppl who suppor ted hillary in large Numbers and yet you sit here making fun of those ppl Some of us actually Thought She was the better Choice and here you sit and ridicule those for that Choice huh really shows doesn't it ?

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Agreed. That doesn't mean we can't throw him into a pit of insanity while we have him here.

>literal nazi

yeah, that's exactly the type of "intelligence" i see on /r/politics, the one time every other month i spend 30 seconds there. HAY GUYS LETS REPEAT WHAT CNN TELLS US TO

10th Crusade incoming. Get ready. You and your ilk caused this. Remember that.

There ARE NO GLOBALIST TAKE OFF YOU TIN FOIL HAT DUMB FUCK@@!!!

post reddit username or b8

Spot the redditor

the people responding to this bait seriously are the actual redditors

based OP exposing nu/pol/

Either you are Jew or VERY dumb GOY.

Just kill yourself.

You are cancer to humanity

Tell me how hate speech is defined. Who would regulate what it means?

how fucking easily does pol fall for bait holy shit

This

>muricans think french fries are vegteables
XDD

USE PUNCTUATION YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Spacing too, holy shit.

This is such obvious bait, you fucking retarded faggots. Everyone ITT should be gassed.

If you are coming to shit up our board at least have the fucking decency to adress us in the correct way.

Sup Forums not Pol.

No loser memes

Kys.

loled at that pic
obvious troll is obvious

you have only the politicly correct discussions.
you love shillary even though she cheated comrad bernie.

>Do you see any hate speech condemning Gay ppl?

yes, lots in fact.

>hate speech symbols

yep, lots of those, too

>ppl who suppor ted hillary in large Numbers

sure thing, bozo.

hey, faggot, listen up.

you guys insult, smear, and lie and distort statements made by political opposition. WHEN blacks or gays step out of line, you are the FIRST to make examples out of those. what you represent has NOTHING to do with freedom, and NOTHING to do with tolerance.

what you represent is hate and oppression.

get lost, you fucking loser. get the hell back to that cancer called /r/politics, and wank off while debating with bots.

Ridiculing a choice is better than trying to impeach a choice because "waaah waaaaah i don't like desperate measures and i must call anyone who voted trump racist", commie leech. You never fought for freedom, you only fought for your own selfish desires like the mindless puppet you are.

Sure you don't see any Nazi flags in your hug box. But have you asked why? Why is a Nazi flag so offensive to you? Are you equally as offended by the hammer and sickle? Communism killed exponentially more people than Nazi's ever "did', even according to the Jewish narrative. Take a step back, and examine your environment. Are there any inconsistencies? Do things really appear as you have believed them to be for your entire life?

Hate Speech:The Persecution Of a Person For Their Religious Beliefs and of their Sexuality, Their Gender Preference, The Color of their Skin! Etc etc. What's so hard to understand you ppl are just fucking racist biggots literally and i welcome the raids cause you ppl need to be taught a lesson !!

Itt leddit gets butt mad because we're Nazis and shiet.
>sponsored by CTR and Shareblue

>internet ambassador
Surely no one is that autis....

>Are you equally as offended by the hammer and sickle

what a silly question. lefties can never find anything wrong with communism, because their marxist university indoctrination only told them nazis were bad.

JIDF detcted

>To much bantz to be Muhammad.
Good one Sweedbro.

How the fuck did you type so much with all that dick in you're mouth?

We know it's bait newfag. We're playing with our food.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6iEOe_8HPk

>The only person who was defending Muslims is the brexiter.

Even the left are starting to turn on the progressives.
Apparently the left want to win and are changing their tune.

There is no free speech without hate speech, idiot.

Bait or not, there are cringing faggots like this, that piss little bebe's pissy pants to see a spooky swazi'ka.

Oooo. Symbol. Caveman trigger brain no like. No agree with Unga Bunga. Unga Bunga smart so you wrong. Urgh. *moans*

It's because you're retarded, man.

There's literally something mentally wrong with you that makes you act more like an endorphin spooked animal than a rational sapient human.

Go on back to weakling baby land. Before you flip out and kys.

Why? Just why britbong? We fucking know that already.

im pretty sure what your saying is complete bs supporting turmp is racist he literally banned all muslim majority countries from entering the country on his Ban list so yea im sure that not the definition of someone signaling out a person on their belief or race yea right fuck you !

Fuck you. If you say we can't be Nazi's that's hate speech.

O rly?

Kill yourselves, Redditors.

OP is a faggot.

No that just makes you a racist dumbass

I personally believe the current definition of hate speech encompasses to much, personally I would change it to only include speech that directly incites violence against others.

SAVAGE

But how can you support this site it does encompass literal nazi i would encourage you to come to reddit /r Politics where this Bs doesn't happen.

Yeah! I know you want send us to the Gulags and kill millions. Like you scum did in Bolshevik Russia and USSR Russia.

You brainwashed Zombie

Drampf is sexist
Blumpf is racist
Gnuilf is a bigot

> literally banned all Muslim majority countries from entering the country
fairly sure several Muslim majority countries not on the list

>he literally banned all muslim majority

That is a lie faggot, there are very few muslim countries that he banned. Saudis aren't, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, just off the top of my head.

If you really are from plebbit:

Sieg Heil motherfucker!

If you are a larper:

Fuck you motherfucker

Holy shit could you be anymore of a typical cucked leftist reddit faggot?

>Trump literally banned all muslim majority countries
No he didn't. Look up the list of countries on the ban list, and compare them with all muslim countries in existence. Also, Obongo did the same fucking thing in 2015. Do some research faggot.

>banned all muslim majority countries

you are literally that stupid? did you get your talking points from CNN?

indonesia? pakistan? bangladesh? turkey?

At this point I have enough bait images to fill an entire bait thread on Sup Forums

How am i Cucked you throw that term around like that's an insult its not in fact its actually a big inside joke on reddit you ppl are a laughing stock to the World !

>come to reddit /r Politics where this Bs doesn't happen

nah don't feel like wasting my time reading what your bots are up to

Not an argument.

>reddit
>no bs

faggot

Oy vey! Shut it down

Muslim majority countries are devoid of freedom and full of terrorist problems. Islam is a religion of terrorism which encourages children to murder and men to molest children oh and rape women. It also bans our rights to music, alcohol, pork etc.

America should not allow those who intend to destroy our freedom rights to enter. And don't start with your "not every muslim is the same" bullshit. Anyone who follows a religion of brutality and atrocities should be treated like criminals. Islam is a culture of human error.

If you want to know why Trump set the ban, why don't you go to the Muslim majority countries and find out?

good night left side

twitter.com/hectorarzula/status/845724420362530816

Are you speaking English faggot?

I did once occasionally, however, while I may not agree with the natzis, natsocs and ancaps here I believe they should have the right to free speech the same as the most far left reaches of tumber, and I didn't see this on reddit so I left