Primitive technology

I know this isn't Sup Forums news but if shit hits the fan for example a total catastrophic event took fold i would like to know how to survive in the end and you should too! I been watching this aussie guy build anything out of nothing! I never been so amazed at a silent video of someone building random shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SN-sPF28s0E
youtube.com/watch?v=gWwdmK3IC10
youtube.com/watch?v=nR7N5zuC8WI
youtube.com/watch?v=17Dm301WQE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/user/alonewolverine1984
youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE&list=PLGnWLXjIDnpBR4xqf3FO-xFFwE-ucq4Fj&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4KNMnTsIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white guy goes into the woods and does things abbos couldnt do their entire history

>abbos
>human
Naw

(OP)
I think those videos are great but really in our modern age what's the point.

People already have houses or otherwise their parents do. You couldn't go through winter in those mud huts.

It's fun but it takes months to build that, it's not because someone can show you a 10 minute montage of cutscenes that i'd be an overjoyed experience to spend 3-6 months to build one of those just for the fun of it. I mean it's fun to watch don't get me wrong but I don't get the point.

A more appropriate kind of videos to survive is prepper videos where people share tips to stash away food, weapons and the like to prepare for martial law in case of a national crisis which could affect the food supply.

The point is that your regular human being is not capable of self sufficiency. Take away all the smart devices and you'd die of hunger in a week. That is the point.

You can turn on subtitles btw. He explains a lot of shit in each video.

Brits are taught this at Kids scouts tbqh ..

pay attention, people would die of starvation despite videos like this, you are not allowed to plant on land for yourself unless you own it and as i said if someone has to go through the winter they'll die of cold so don't give me that shit that you can be self sufficient by playing around with fucking mud in australia.

It actually only takes about a month to make that

>I think those videos are great but really in our modern age what's the point.

What's the point of being a man?

FUCKING LEAF

The video does help you understand a little about how to at least survive in the woods, i will agree with you that this wouldn't be much help for neets living with their parents who have everything but if shit happens and all the frivolous devices we take for granted just stopped working or unforeseen event took place then it would be beneficial to some.

humans will never revert to stone age
this guy is another autistic Sup Forumsack making money playing with mud because he's too socially awkward to get a job
/thread

according to his video the tiled roof hut took 102 days, that's over 3 months.

what the fuck are you writing. Being a man is also being logical, and building mud huts in the woods just cuz its construction and construction is part of what man do doesn't make this practical. Put that hut in Canada or Europe anywhere and see if anyone homeless could survive in this.

dummy

also building a mud house in the middle of a fucking jungle .....

>Brit comes in looking down his nose at everyone

Hey that's great man, real happy for you. Where can I send them a check, I'd like to donate to teach your country some fucking respect.

Hes built several mini houses if you checked his youtube channel.

BUMP

>You couldn't go through winter in those mud huts.
Yes, you can. There's literally a wood-burning stove attached to every hut he builds, except the grass ones.

>It's fun but it takes months to build that
One month, and presumably less if you're motivated and have people helping you.

There is literally no reason to not have this knowledge. Uncuck yourself.

so this is the power of the white man

I'd never started a fire without matches before I watched those videos. It was pretty cool to learn to make a basket too. Pretty useless considering where I live but if I ever move, they gave me some inspiration to learn basic survival stuff.

Childhood is idolizing Primitive Technology. Adulthood is realizing Shawn Woods/Bill Berger make more sense.

mastery is realizing Ray Mears is right.

This is the true white man without technology!

we were not,
i learn how to play bull dog, shit in the woods and dib dib dob dob.

His videos are really fascinating, unfortunately the environmental conditions here in Finland are wholly different, so many of the materials he uses would not be available here, making his videos a little less useful in terms of knowledge of how to survive if shit hits the fan and society collapses.

I'd be neat if there was a video series on what sort of shelters and technology primitive peoples of the north used.

youtube.com/watch?v=SN-sPF28s0E
youtube.com/watch?v=gWwdmK3IC10
youtube.com/watch?v=nR7N5zuC8WI
youtube.com/watch?v=17Dm301WQE4

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

>White people don't even have songs about not huffing gas
Don't be rama rama :^)

how else do you expect us to survive in Australia? you gotta be ready to drop everything and survive here. common Aussie knowledge

>telling people to uncuck themselves while telling people to build cuck sheds innawoods

Sven remove proxy

>interested in learning about survivalism
>learn that it's 90% pottery

Stay gay survivalistfags

Thanks for those.

underage leaf posting

Damn I knew you guys were cucked but I never imagined how badly. I will pray for you brothers.

9/10 of what he's doing is a matter of knowledge.

It's not like this guy is a barbarian. He's got a home and life back in the civilized world where he can research how to make things from clay, what plants you can eat, etc.

I mean, take the kiln for example. If you're an illiterate savage, why would you ever think to build a chamber to contain a fire much hotter than an ordinary campfire, and that this could turn certain sorts of sticky dirt (clay) into a durable and waterproof material?

>wood-burning stove
You've never been in the woods, you couldn't spend a night in that shed with snow and wind blowing out there. Feeding a fire is almost like a job unless you literally cut a big thick tree down and feed 2.5 hour logs to a fire.

>one month
hit tiled hut took 102 days which is over 3 months to build.

>There is literally no reason to not have this knowledge
there's plenty of reasons not to have this knowledge, like spending time doing other more useful things than building fucking huts out of mud in land where there is winter.

>uncuck yourself
give me a break.

>comments disabled
That vid has been posted here before hasn't it?

Abbos even today aren't that advanced, mate.

Any time. Good luck. I had more links saved but had to dump all my links. Here is another possible.
youtube.com/user/alonewolverine1984

>yes goyim, go build your cuck she- i mean survival hut in the woods while stacy gets enriched
When shit hits the fan, the winners will be the one rebuilding society, not degenerating into the stone-age. Redpilled people will rebuild from the ruins, bluepilled people will die when shit hits the fan, and full retards will devolve into cavemen.

oh the irony

I watched all of his bushcraft videos today. Based af. I like how he puts the camera real close to illustrate certain things so you can see whats what. That fucking tile roof though.

>muh winter

Why are you so upset about this guy making huts? plenty of autistic leafs do the same shit making shelter in snow for youtube.
It doesn't snow in the state we live in (which is where this guy films) and winter is like 20c.

watch Wranglerstar instead.

Hey retard. Humans have been doing it for thousands of years.

I am pretty sure it will hold up you fucking nigger.

It takes 14 minutes, dumb fucks. Didn't you watch the video?

>implying abos had access to the internet

>a fucking mudhut
>not building a cabin innawoods

Ay we wuz building that shit atleast 100 years before that Primitive Technology guy was even born

We mastered that shit so long ago our kin still usin it today

Did you actually watch the video? There's a fire trench in that shack thats long enough for him to lay down on. covered it with flat rocks. He could easily push a long under there after getting it lit. He might even get a "rocket stove" effect out of it.

If a single retard in the woods can do this why can't Niggers in Detroit do similiar?

the only thing primitive about him is that he's using wordpress as website

>implying it should take 50,000 years to "discover" the ability to catch Crawfish

You deserved to lose your empire, you dumb faggot

Nothing is gonna happenGet a marketable skill. Educate you sons.

>Shit is bombed to smithereens.
>Forced out into the woods, because cities are being bombed to fuck.
>Cold comes.
>You dead.

You definitely are the retard brother of America.

>implying abos didn't catch them in the first place
Looks like 2 towers and a port was not enough

>a fucking cabin
>not building a concrete skyscraper innawoods

This guy's vids are so nice.
No talking makes the videos so good.

>See flag
>Checks out

Retard detected. It is valid knowledge.

He started from zero aka stone age and ended up making metal
>hurr a wood house made with tools
I swear Canadians, kill yourselves or actually watch his videos, you might learn something instead of useless shitposting

>there's more advanced architecture in a 45 second webm than in all of Africa

>tropical Australia
>cold

Wrong. In that climate the hut would be fine.

Shit already hit the fan. We are currently wading through shit. Separating yourself from society isn't a preparation at this point, it is a fairly logical reaction.

I love how leafs are always getting shat on by their own individual merit, its like they are universally retarded.

if you put subtitles on during his videos it explains what he is doing.

It's valid knowledge for retards and LARPers.

If society does go to shit and civilization seemingly ends, the smart redpilled people are going to be the ones moving to isolated, small, rural communities with basic infrastructure, actual shelter, and live semi-modernly (with the exception of electricity except in maybe some fringe cases) surrounded by people.

Full retards are going to run into the woods and start banging rocks together and LARP out their minecraft fantasies.

Redpilled people are going to rebuild society from their communities.

Full retards are going to stay isolated in their mud cucksheds and die a slow miserable death alone.

>It's fun but it takes months to build that
AFAIK he doing it in his free time and alone.

>but really in our modern age what's the point
You need to know basic survival skills even in "modern" society, and building house by yourself is one of them. It's not a matter if you even need them or not, it's a matter of basic knowledge everyone should have just in case they find themselves somewhere outside of "modern" society and won't turn into animals. Or worse - cannibalistic animals.

>there's plenty of reasons not to have this knowledge
>like spending time doing other more useful things

You really blew the pants off him with that list. Keep plugging away, cuck. Those immigrants aren't going to pay for themselves.

>Why are you so upset about this guy making huts?
are you projecting?

>plenty of autistic leafs do the same shit making shelter in snow for youtube
making a shelter that can stand the winter is something actually useful, not like this fucking clay hut building shit.

>It doesn't snow in the state we live in (which is where this guy films) and winter is like 20c
i was initially replying to an american, and for most places in America it'd get pretty cold in the winter, too cold to stay in a clay hut. Same as i said for all of europe. As i mentioned, other than australians where the winters are hot its useless which means for most people (and most people on this board) it's useless.

You're better off learning how to build a wooden cabin with some form of insulation or modern electric heating.

If there's ANY cold at all which lasts for an extended period of time whether it be a night or a season you can't fucking stand there in your hut and be okay, you might as well be outdoors. The only way to get this working is with modern heating systems, OR with a shitton of fur layered on like the eskimos do and even they have a fire going in their igloos

If shit hits the fan try your hardest to not be seen by other people. You might become some desperate dudes dinner....

And you should watch the video he's referencing in his picture.
clip of some of it on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

>Do all that work
>first person with a gun kills you and takes it

Seems that marksmanship is the greater skill. or charisma to be the leader of a group of men with guns or other arms.

As has always been the case.

>humans have been living in clay fucking sheds for thousands of years.

>*if you ever need them or not

Why doesn't the mud on the chimney melt?

>abbo internet defence force
oh, sweetie...

>implying abbos could cook
>implying abbos didn't lay on top of their children and molest them as part of ritualistic childrearing
>implying abbo religion isn't a temporo-stagnant self-reflective worldview which relies on traditional fairy tails echoing for all eternity
>implying abos didn't diverge from modern humanity early enough for them to be a phylogenetic bridge between us and neanderthals
>implying Britain won't/hasn't suffered more Sandnigger violence than it's sexier, richer colony
>implying you're still relevant on the world stage excepting America's outdated love and special connection to you

lmao you elected a goddamn Aladdin as mayor of your greatest city. At least the Colonies can successfully genocide an inferior species; pic related, cumsock. Fuck off, Eternal Bongkike. We president now.

Abos invented a way to sniff petrol without using hands.

>how to optimize a woocabin with a variety of tools you buy in a building center
Not interesting, hardly related

>There's a fire trench in that shack thats long enough for him to lay down on. covered it with flat rocks. He could easily push a long under there after getting it lit. He might even get a "rocket stove" effect out of it.
for fuck sakes man. You can't stay out in a clay shed in the middle of winter. You could cut down a tree and feed logs there which will probably end up heating you too much when the fire gets going anyways, you'd have to get up every 2 hours to feed another log: what a night you'll have.

you could have gone with anarcho-primitivism OP

I'm sure you have a fully stocked, super secret bug out location, right leaf?

Give me a break.

Why is he pale? If he is outside doing all this stuff, wouldn't he be tan?

>cut down a tree
You are still not getting the point of not starting with a saw, a hammer, an axe etc but starting with your bare hands, do you?

yeah in a survival situation like the op asked I would make a cabin with the tools available not a fucking mudhut like a caveman.

what the fuck am i reading

from a fucking scandinavian no less who should know about the fucking cold winter and how it'd be impossible to live in a cuck shed for half a fucking year like that heating yourself with fucking logs.

who's the retard now. Good luck when it's -30 celcius in your clay cuck fucking shed Sven.

Mmm

>melt
???? From an ordinary fire? You need blue-flame temps to melt dirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE&list=PLGnWLXjIDnpBR4xqf3FO-xFFwE-ucq4Fj&index=2

lets see if I did this right. you can skip to 9 mins 30 seconds and see where he builds a fire trench and places flat rocks on top of it. He literally upgrade the caveman technology and gave it central heating.

dumb fucking kraut stay warm and safe in your mudhut because you refuse to use tools and think you're a bigger man for playing with your hands instead of actually working lmao.

>from a fucking scandinavian no less who should know about the fucking cold winter and how it'd be impossible to live in a cuck shed for half a fucking year like that heating yourself with fucking logs.

So people just didn't exist before electricity?

It looks really cool, yeah, but it's really nothing more than for show.

This guy gets to go home in his car at the end of every day to eat a dinner of food grown by someone else that he bought at the shop in bulk earlier in the week.

If he had to devote a few hours every day to getting enough food to feed himself, and had to move location every few months to stay with the game, I guarantee you that the appeal of building a permanent structure and furnace would disappear.

>well why not just grow crops and farm
Nigger there is literally not a single native plant in Australia that can be grown as a crop. The original colonists almost starved to death completely because of how fucking shit the farming conditions here are.

Aboriginals can be criticised for a lot of things but this country really is shit for living in, and it took Europeans 2000 years to reach the point where they could barely successfully colonise it.

I wonder how long that hut would last in Kansas, with all the wind and rain and heat and ice.

>I've never spent a night in the woods.

>yeah in a survival situation like the op asked I would make a cabin with the tools available not a fucking mudhut like a caveman.
>I would make a cabin with the tools available
>tools available
The only tools you have is your hands and a head in the middle of nowhere.

You are an idiot. The savages that lived here in Canada before we arrived did just that for hundreds of years.

>Nigger there is literally not a single native plant in Australia that can be grown as a crop.

He literally has another video of him planting native crops

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4KNMnTsIs

projects anyone being retarded while living in sweden which knows cold as fuck winter arguing for cuck shed merits.

so much for that.

>These plants are not native to Australia
READ THE FUCKING DESCRIPTION YOU FUCKING RETARD.

oh yeah I don't get to bring anything even if I already own it lol, Makes a lot of sense. if I had to live in a shitty mud hut in the winter I would just die (that primitive caveman fag doesn't even live in his shit it's all for youtube hits)

>Be in the woods.
>But what wood am I going to burn for warmth?
>Canada.

>Some dude does something really interesting on YouTube.
>user likes it an posts about it on Sup Forums.
>Canada hates that.