Trump's Heathcare Plan

For a few days Sup Forums has been flooded with idiot shills about how they regret voting Trump and other shit, but they made a point that matters.
We lost yesterday, Trump's first real loss in a long time. Plus it wasn't even a defeat, he backed down at the last moment.
This means that we are not invincible, but it also means that we have to work harder to win.
We won the primaries, as well as the race, stole Shia's flag twice, stood tall against BLM Antifa and NotmyPresident.
We lost the battle, but we'll win the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMBRACE_Healthcare_Reform_Plan
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/the-real-story-of-obamacares-birth/397742/
blog.dilbert.com/post/158812654486/trump-and-healthcare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We lost yesterday
No 'we' didn't.

The bill was total shit. I do agree that Trump's insistence that the bill pass made him look a bit shitty, however the real loser here is Paul Ryan. Which means thats a win for us.

You guys abuse the word "shill" to the point where it means damn near nothing beyond "a person saying something I don't agree with"

> Ryan - Blue collar raised kid from Wisconsin is eebil establishment.
> Trump - NYC billionaire born with a silver spoon in his mouth is the champion of the common man.

How did we get here?

People are delusional

I'm more annoyed that Trump is still practically not being allowed to govern at all because of the insane opposition.

I'm aware that Republicans roadblocked Obama on a lot of stuff but did it happen from the very beginning? And unlike Obama the media and half his own party is against Trump too.

contact your congressman/senators/prime ministers to promote the better deal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMBRACE_Healthcare_Reform_Plan

Ryan is bought and backed by numerous corporations. Trump is his own man with his own agenda he wants to push through - still the exact same he laid out when he announced his candidacy. It's simple.
>"Drumpf is a millionaire and therefore blah blah.."
not an argument

>wasn't even a defeat, he backed down at the last moment

my god the gymnastics

>2020
someone check these digits pls

It is too an argument. It's an observation that points out the absurdity of it.

> We lost yesterday

>loss

Neck yourself. It was a strategic masterpiece

Hopefully the next 4 years will be nothing but gridlock. I hope they block every single one of his attempts to do anything.

>t. Shill

t. limp wristed, emasculated, effeminate cuck

Yup. People are swimming in a pool of delusion right now.

Some of them have to snap out of it, right?

>backed down
>not a loss

Wow so desertion is better than combat?

What would you do if Trump showed up at your house and said "I'm going to fuck your woman. It'll be great. Everyone will have fun. You're wife will love it. You'll love it. We'll all have a good time"?

>Plus it wasn't even a defeat, he backed down at the last moment.
>We were just tactically retreating, honest

We'll never let you regain power.
This is all you can ever hope to do and you're just handing us what's needed to say fuck democracy and roll over all of you. You'll be labeled enemies of the state and arrested.

Stop playing checkers user

Beat his ass. What dies that have anything to do with this?

It was all part of one big master plan where Trump uses the first major vote of his presidency to look like he cant pass legislation.

Genius.

This.

Democrats shit the bed, what are they going to say when it does fail?

? OMG! Why didn't you fix the shit we did already? We would have never helped and would have done our best to blocked every attempt you would have made.... but... but... you had 7 years to come up with something. WHY!!?"

>we

I don't believe you. I think you would let him slide his dick inside your beloved.

I think that you're thinking about it a little right now and you like it.

says the shill lul

Who's "we"?

Bought man vs self made man.

big talk there, republican't

Cute

The Republican'ts didn't need a single Dem vote to pass this. This was a Republican failure.

SMALL LOAN
M
A
L
L

L
O
A
N

As I said, you are a limp wristed cuck who is now projecting his sick fantasies and wishes on other people. Trump supporters aren't cucks, no matter how much you want to believe the opposite. Get over it.

>tactical retreat

>Trump is his own man with his own agenda.

Good goy.

>handed a million dollars
>self made

the democrats have blamed it on the right since the begining, saying it was stripped from most of the good parts as concessions to get it passed.

Oh yeah, right after Obama was elected the GOP said their main goal was opposing Obama.
Payback is a bitch, I personally called my rep and senator and told them I expect them to gridlock government and do anything in their power to oppose Trump on anything he tries, regardless of what it is

Trump supporters are the definition of cucks.

He is. He's just got people complementing him and adding to his agenda.

wtf... this isn't about identity politics and we are not dindus.

Aspiring "blue collar raised kids" are pimped out and/or not of their own mind all of the time. Why would you support some random person based on the features you present?

Yeah they are, they have a disjunct from reality because they are drawing conclusions from info that does not relate to the issues.

You guys are becoming insufferable. How much cock sucking can you give trump?

>trump will fix it
>republicans are based
>trump is god
Regressive as fuck. You're all blue pilling. Now a fucking politician can change everything. It's sad.

RED PILL
>left and right is deliberate divide
>divide and conquer

The loss came with the bill itself. It really was a turd.

Obamacare should be repealed, and then it should be replaced. Not both at the same time.

Exactly, if you think anyone following trump is a classic republican or neocon you are insane. Its not our problem the left chose a shitty team and thinks everyone else must be as united and brainwashed as they are. I want trump to win, I dgaf about neoliberals or neoconservatives, the parties mean nothing. As long as you aren't globalist cancer you are ok in my book at this point.

t. actual cuck

Welcome to nu-Sup Forums AKA r/The_Donald AKA Official Breitbart Forums AKA The New Daily Caller AKA Sup Forums.

And also tricking him into putting people on the security council apparently

>when you attempt to clean up a mess you are now responsible for it's eventual collapse even if it was inevitable going to happen.

Ok.

Trump was the only one negotiating.
Ryan looked like a shit leader with his head up his ass that couldn't do shit even with trump dragging him along.

This guy gets it.

I honestly think this was how this went.

>Trump wins
>Paul Ryan beings to sweat
>Trump call Ryan, heres your chance. I dust off that bill you've said you had ready to go these past 7 years and we will pass it.
>Ryan and a few others go into hiding in some library basement trying to piece something together
>Trump hears they dont have shit and are trying to feverishly to put something conservative together at the last minute.
>Trump knows Ryan is fucked and cant write a bill in a week that will be worth a shit.
>Trump pokes at Ryan through the press
>Who knew healthcare was so complicated
>Trump leaks audio of Ryan on the conference call to remind everyone just what a shill Ryan is.
>Trump begins to push for Ryan's bill extremely hard even though he knows its shit.
>Trump knows anything less than a stellar bill makes Ryan look like an idiot because his career was essentially built on saying Obama is an idiot we can we way better.
>Ryan cant even get his own Freedom Caucus to endorse bill
>Trump sets deadline saying we need to hurry up and get on with everything else
>Ryan pulls the bill and commits political suicide

They are already talking about a new SOTH
Now Trump gets to do tax cuts bigly which he will have major Republican support on.
Then its on to rebuilding everything and spending an ass ton of money, which the democrats will come on board with.
Expect Repatriation of money to be rolled into one of those to things.
This will all happen before Fall.

Are you guys tired of winning yet?

No its not a fucking argument. It's an observation as you said. To make it an argument support is connection with absurdity.

Sounds like projection bro. The actual definition of cuck is when you watched your girlfriend get fucked by niggers like you did last night because they know how to please your woman and you don't. Don't worry, people on the left will accept you though as long as you agree to keep your head down.

stfu no one here has a girlfriend. The fuck you think you are, reddit?

And that's why it's genius. The best trick the devil pulled was convincing everyone he didn't exist ;^)

Don't be mad. Stop for just a minute and think. Then think some more. Question your beliefs because right now you're living in a fucking fantasy land.

They just gloss over the fact that not a single Republican voted for it and they weren't even consulted. Most on the left were left in the dark too and just told to tow the line and they did.

This is still all them.

>Who knew healthcare was so complicated

Trump didn't say this as a joke. He's really that dumb/crazy.

This. Trump got Ryan to willingly swallow a poison pill.

The whole thing though, the reason it was brought up, is part of an argument.

If trump had balls. He would have done a public health care system. That would have won the hearts of a lot of people.
>the 'right' would just go with it

That's how it works. That sort of political shit is why the conservative in the UK are still in power.
>minimum wage increase far greater than Labour proposed
>gay marriage

Trump could easily outflank the "There will never be public option" democrats like Hillary. He could also do it on minimum wage.
>politically genius chess move if he had the balls to pull it off

I unconsciously hate myself so much for supporting Trump that I can't admit ut when he clearly fucks up.

*yawn*

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/the-real-story-of-obamacares-birth/397742/

Worried about re-election n 2020. what a chode.

LoL bunch of 16yo morons thinking they can never loose. So much win so let s move on to the new budget and have another great laugh, WHAT A CLOWN

>stole Shias flag twice
Shoulda built a wall around it

>alienate, humiliate, and emasculate your own party in Congress, while passing no laws
fucking genius

We fucking won. Globalist shill Paul Ryan BTFO

Lord protector Barron von Trump will impose single payer health care with an iron fist.

so your goal is to not pass any laws? by that measure, you're doing fucking spectacularly

Do you actually believe this?

>blog.dilbert.com/post/158812654486/trump-and-healthcare

The stock market soared after the plan was killed.
Trump was never serious about the proposed healthcare plan. He is an economic genius playing 4D financial chess.

>Republicans made it difficult to pass this therfore it's all their fault for not fixing it when it collapsed.

There's a famous Nancy Pelosi quote out there that's exemplified the passage of this legislative shit bomb.

>also, *yawn*.... really!? go back.

For the past two years a bunch of jewish horse shit has killed the baord

It's amazing that some of you actually believe this

Swissbro you started with the ad-hominem name calling before the other user took things to their natural conclusion.

But seriously just because Trump keeps his billions in your Canton's bank doesn't mean you have to blindly follow the guy.

Either Congress delivers a full repeal of Obamacare to Trumps desk or Trump and the Republicans will own Obamacare Lite.

It is better to allow Obamacare to continue to collapse and rates to skyrocket than put in partial measures that only slows Obamacares decline and allow Democrats to run in 2018 and 2020 on Trumpcare.

Also, does everyone notice how somber Democrats are about Obamacare remaining? Democrats have lost seat in every election since Obamacare was signed into law. Democrats want the burden of Obamacare off their necks just as much as Republicans and the voters who gave them power want the burden of Obamacare off the necks of America. Do NOT give Democrats the give of relief from the mistake of Obamacare!!!

>What about my health care cost?
Should have had more interest to stop the Democrats in 2008-2010 when they passed this monstrosity known as Obamacare.

>Why can't Trump just repeal Obamacare?
Congress writes the law and Obamacare was designed by the Democrats to be extremely difficult to remove due to the amounts of involvement in everyones lives.

>When is Obamacare going to be removed?
When either Congress delivers a full repeal of Obamacare to Trumps desk and not fixes to prolong its collapse like Ryancare or Obamacare is allowed to continued to collapse and even more insurance jump ship and rates continue to skyrocket and full refund is justified.

>But Trump said....
Congress writes the law and not the president. It is up to Congress to put a full repeal bill on Trumps desk.

>What is wrong with fixing Obamacare?
Trump and Republicans will own Obamacare if they try to prolong its decline. Democrats will run on "Obamacare Lite/Trumpcare" if anything but a full and complete repeal is delivered to Trumps desk.

>But I want it done now!!!
You want Republicans to make the same mistake Democrats made in 2008-2010?! Remember Obamacare is so politically toxic it cost Democrats full power in DC.

>(((Trump)))

Go back to "r e d d i t" you anti-Semite.

More like they were definitely consulted on it. Their input was invited, and they said "fuck you, Nobama No Never."

So the Dems shrugged and passed it anyway.

Now the Republican'ts can't make it go away even with both houses of Congress and the White House. Your dealmaker is ignorant and weak.

who said anything about roddits

>make 1 mil into 4 bil

>better to allow Obamacare to continue to collapse

Let's assume this is actually true. The Trump White House's plan is then literally "inflict misery on Americans so they do what I want."

Why do you support this garbage?

Except playing politics with people's lives is real bad karma.

What exactly is so awful about obamacare?

Republicans believe in personal responsibility for others people, not themselves

WINNING WINNING WINNING!!!!!!!!

He doesn't know what he's supporting. Just blindly riding Trump's dick and justifying things as the go.

He inherited $280M when Daddy passed away. That money would have grown to more than a $1B in a simple index fund.

Nothing, the gop has been hijacked by the far right. Nationwide Obamacare has a 57% approval rating since more people are getting subsidies.

Bernie should be president! Hillary was corrupt and Trump is an idiot!

>implying Trump is still a billionaire

You seem to not realize that Obamacare the the problem here. Obamacare was not designed to be repealed easily. Obamacare is a complete monstrosity that the repeal alone is a major undertaking.

>Why do you support this garbage?
I am glad to see you realize at least that Obamacare remaining is, "inflict misery on Americans so they do what I want."

That is step one. Allow the Dems current support for the terrible Obamacare to burn them. Right now the Dems and MSM are saying Obamacare is great. Ok well how about the rate hikes? How about the insurance companies jumping ship? Dems know Obamacare is killing them... so let it.

Step two is wait. Trump and Republicans have not even been in office for 100 days. You have plenty of time to do this right and not amount of subversion from butthurt leftist should force you to make the same mistake Dems made in 2008-2010.

Let Obamacare push back the Dem/MSM narrative and do NOT rush and take owner ship of Obamacare Lite and allow Dems to run against "Trumpcare/Obamacare Lite" in 2018 and 2020.

>just wait, just wait, just wait

I know, I know, you'll just move the goalposts again later. Whatever.

Tell that to Dems who created Obamacare. Glad you realize how bad Obamacare really is.

>We won

Right left politics and you think you're fucking winning? What fucking idiots this board still has.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry

They don't have to do shit, it will "go away" on it own when it implodes in on itself.

It'll be easier to get something done when even the Democrats are demanding what's left of their party to do something to fix this shit.