Drumpfies btfo

>Drumpfies btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxstsH3o_mI
hotair.com/archives/2017/03/10/say-wheres-the-democratic-plan-to-fix-obamacare-anyway/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If a policy collapses on it's own isn't it a bad policy?

If an administration allows people to suffer out of pride, is it a bad administration?

Ya, thank goodness Obama was so proud of his healthcare

maybe the media should stop trying to divide everyone so the administration can actually get the work done without fighting tooth and nail over basic policies

Is this an implicit acceptance on behalf of HuffPo that Obamacare is a shit plan that will inevitably collapse?

>Take after my kids you cuck! I don't care what you think.

wtf i hate being now

Second post best post

Crashing Obamacare with no survivors

>"That's cruel and irresponsible"

Proof right there the Liberal media knows obamacare is a disaster and failing.

When did he say this

he didn't say implode but explode

0:26
1:26

youtube.com/watch?v=BxstsH3o_mI

Sorry he did say imploding then exploding at 7:30

lol at them fucking with the colors.

I don't think anybody actually thinks it's on the verge of collapsing. It's more that if it were collapsing, Trump just said his way of dealing with it would be to just ignore it altogether, which is retarded. But hey, that's Trump and the GOP for ya.

maybe you should come up with excuses not designed for why 13 year old girls do poorly on math tests

So what is he supposed to do about it? Replace it? Oh, wait.

Democrats had their chance to vote on Ryancare as well.

kek @ huffpost, just lol @ reading what they say.

The democrats didn't want to vote for this bill. This bill was going to prop up Obamacare

He has been saying forever he does not want to go that route. And would rather replace it before that happened. He has said that letting it implode would be the way to change it politically, but he does not think that is the right way to let it play out.

So is the left now being forced to admit that Trump is right that Obamacare is an utter failure?

But I thought niggercare was amazing?

Trump can't get the votes he needs to pass an alternative healthcare plan at the moment.

He wants to wait until Obamacare implodes so that the Democrats and moderate Republicans are compelled to take action and look into a new healthcare plan.

He might be able to replace it if he and Ryan weren't incompetent, and came up with a plan that works better. Obamacare was a step in the right direction, despite it's true intent being severely crippled by GOP obstructionism. But there is still progress to be made. We pay far more and get quite a bit less than a bunch of countries that have a single payer system.

And before you call me a hypocrite for calling the GOP obstructionist when dems do the same thing, keep in mind that this particular bill had shit for support from even Republicans, which right now have majority control over the house and senate. It didn't pass because they're fucking retards.

*Ryan couldnt get the votes to pass the bill HE wrote

ftfy famalam, its an important distinction.

Yea and it was a garbage bill that even republicans didn't like. Reminder, Obamacare was modeled in part after Romney's, which was a success. Even with the crippling amount of compromise hindering Obamacare's potential, it's still better than what we had, and better than what Trump/Ryan can muster. Because they're fucking incompetent. Trump more so than Ryan, admittedly.

The ACA has structural problems, that cannot be solved without new legislation from congresss.

Best thing trump can do for now is to stop enforcing mandates.

The usa should copy Japanese law for insurance and healthcare. They spend less than half of the usa. While still providing top of the line care. G9vernment holds employers responsible for the health of the employees. If someone is costing the insurers or government too much money. Then the employer gets in trouble.

We made a poopy.
Daaaadyyyyy please come wipe our butts before we look too stupid!

if an administration designs a policy to fail, is it an evil administration?

if an administration creates a communist poison pill for the next administration does the next administration have to fund it?

No, they're just pointing out that Trump would sooner let a bunch of people get fucked than come up with his totally hypothetical better solution. Obamacare has worked on just about every metric other than keeping the premiums low for people that can afford it either way.

Samefag more, the reason they got no support is because so many people like Obamacare, including me, that republicans knew that replacing with a shittier plan would be fucking stupid and politically dangerous.

Would you dare say the same about the any defense and security policy? Or about the oil and gas supply policy?
They're both bad and inefficient, but how is that the US of A haven't changed course yet?
Get real. What is going to replace it? This question replies to why the Republican party doesn't really want to repeal ACA. Obama Administration took one in a billion chances to make it happen when all the conditions and prerequisites were there together. With Reps in charge, they won't be there again. So killing ACA is a sure shot to a US national level disaster so a worldwide disaster at this point. Reps, Trump included don't want and cannot take the blame alone. Since Dems washed their hands of it, Here we are.

it isn't out of pride. obamacare will collapse because it's obamacare. the people want obamacare so let them have it. it will run it's course and eventually collapse.

leftist logic. 'you monster for repealing obamacare' 'you monster for letting us keep obamacare'

>Obamacare was a step in the right direction.
Oh how wrong you are. When something is more expensive while giving less coverage it goes against the name "Affordable Care Act". It was also made in a way that is hard to replace on purpose.

Another thing wrong with your statement is that was crippled by the GOP. Link any major adjustments that were proposed by Democrats to fix Obamacare.

hotair.com/archives/2017/03/10/say-wheres-the-democratic-plan-to-fix-obamacare-anyway/

Well, Trump's initial plan, or at least the way in which he described it, was not Ryancare.

Ryan coerced Trump into giving his bill a thumbs up to avert political polarization within the Republican party.

Ryan needs to be ousted, as well as the other RINOs, so that we can see Trump's true healthcare pass.

At the moment, there aren't simply enough votes to get it passed even thought the Republicans control congress.

This is how you lose future elections. Not being able to cooperate with your party is pathetic.

He has to get his solution passed through the Senate.

Kind of hard to do when every single Democrat refuses to vote for anything but the existing clusterfuck. If he loses even a few Republican votes, he can't do anything.

But here you guys sit, and all you have to say is "No way, not Obama's fault, Drumpf Drumpf Drumpf Drumpf punch fascists!"

if someone takes a huge shit on your rug and the next guy says he can clean up the shit on your rug, but in doing so he has to take a huge shit on your rug, can you really be mad at him for not leaving a new shit on your rug and pretending it made things better somehow?

>He might be able to replace it if he and Ryan weren't incompetent, and came up with a plan that works better.
Real problem are Full blown ACA haters that don't understand that some of the points in ACA should stay even in it disappears. The other Reps won't risk their seat for a few extremists that don't care or can get re-elected in 2 years with a full failure or ACA replacement.
This said, if the ACA replacement goes before the mid-terms and is a failure within 2 years, the 46th will be a Dem and so wil Congress with a full blown supermajority, which would be minimum of 6 years in hell for the Reps.

>Runs government
>Obstructed at every turn

>Doesn't run government
>Called incompetent

Really boils my bacon.

Finally willing to admit he's your president I see. Say it with me, President Trump!

...so they're admitting obamacare is shit?

But they don't.

Or they wouldn't be crying about skyrocketing premiums.

It's more affordable for me, and many many others, and just overall, even though some people (wealthy people) are paying more. Then there are the pre-existing conditions which are a no brainer. Insurance is required to cover just a broader range of things altogether, eliminates coverage limits, etc. It's doing alright, which is why they couldn't get rid of it. And a large constituency of dems do have an idea: single payer. Which would be better. But are you really saying there was no compromise involved in getting it passed in the first place? Are you really that stupid?

no public option, for one

look at him..
literally down syndrome in the flesh

This. But what do you expect when you elect a narcissistic manchild as the head of the executive branch

You're out of your mind. I'm on Obamacare. I lost my plan last year because Aetna pulled out of all the exchanges. My rates are now higher and my coverage is worse.

Insurance companies won't stay on the exchanges if they're losing money. What happens when more companies pull out? Or rates skyrocket, again?

Quit reading propaganda from CNN or wherever. The subsidies start to go away this year, which takes away even more of the insurance company profits, which forces even more of them to pull out entirely or raise rates even more.

This thing is fucked, Democrats won't admit it, and a year from now we'll be sitting here with Obamacare collapsing and you forgetting you ever argued that everything was fine. You'll have some other dumbass rationalization for why the giant corporate media entities you watch weren't lying to you, and somehow it will be Trump's fault that it failed, even though he predicted it and you idiots thought it would survive. You'll never, ever, question your belief system, and we'll just be in an endless loop of us trying to explain basic reality to you while you and your ilk regurgitate "Drumpf" like parrots with Down's syndrome.

There's a third option you're conveniently excluding: fix the flaws in the existing law without a full repeal and replace.

The branding was hypnotic.

It is collapsing, retard. Insurance companies are leaving the marketplace exchanges in many states. Soon it will no longer exist.

Let's be clear, Trump doesn't have any ideas in the first place, he's an incompetent (abiet entertaining) clown who's not a sock puppet for other people that are still retarded but at least have worked in politics before. He literally has a lower IQ that even the average citizen. But yea, when both republicans and dems agree the plan is a failure, you're right, it's going to have a hard time getting passed.

More like
>Tries to run government
>Fails miserably
>Throws a hissy fit and gives up

Really makes one consider

But I thought Obamacare was amazing and working great?

>It's more affordable for me, and many many others
>even though some people (wealthy people) are paying more
>And a large constituency of dems do have an idea: single payer. Which would be better.

You are fucking retarded and fucking delusional. My first guess is that you are being covered by your employer? My second guess is you voted for Bernie and you think that Billionaires are going to pay for your healthcare while making it cheaper for us working class?

You are beyond delusional and if your shitty party can't acknowledge the flaws of Obamacare than your going to lose more voters the next time you try to adjust healthcare again.

Collapse in what way? Nigger doesn't even understand supply and demand because everything was handed to him and the invisible hand doesn't even exist

And yet somehow he beat the crap out of opponent after opponent and became president.

Serious question, though: how many times do you have to be wrong about something before you start questioning your basic belief system?

I'm betting you, like all the rest, thought he would flame out by the end of 2016. He was done when he mocked McCain, for sure. He was done when he attacked Carson. He was never going to win a primary. He was never going to win the nomination. He was never, ever, ever going to win the election.

But nope, still just a clown, no talent whatsover.

Same thing with Obamacare. You thought it was brilliant, because CNN told you it was. You don't actually know anything about health care policy, but why would a corporate media giant lie to you?

Then a WEBSITE cost 4 billion dollars and didn't work. People lost their plans and couldn't keep them, despite all the promises. Rates went up, companies dropped out of the exchanges, coverage got worse. Everyone who was against Obamacare was right, over and over.

And now you're sitting here, denying it all, your little mind shut as closed as a trap. Could it be - that Republicans were right about something? Anything?

No. Couldn't be that. One party is the good guys, and the other party the bad guys. Let's root for our side like a sports team. God forbid we ask ourselves whether, just maybe, we've been wrong about something when over and over things don't turn out how we predicted.

Do they want him to repeal it or not?

I thought his eyes were blue, but they're green?

how is pre-existing conditions a no-brainer when it comes to insurance?
I understand it feels nice to think you're covered, but that doesn't make it a no-brainer.

does obamacare cover going to the mental hospital?

Some people's are, yes. But thousands of people are paying less. Myself included. And the pre-existing conditions. And the middle class gets tax credits. It's not perfect, but a step in the right direction. Had the public option not been cut as a compromise for the same people that want to make the problems even worse now, it would be even better.

probably but if an administration just watches it and lets their country burn they are most certainly a bad administration

Back in my day,if you were the Pesidenht of the United States of America ,you rule. That's just how it is.

Trump rules, cry moar

I can be mad at him for offering to clean for me and then being complete shit at cleaning carpets

>If an administration allows people to suffer out of pride, is it a bad administration?

The only way he can change the healthcare situation is if it collapses. It has literally come down to that.

I never said he didn't make a decent candidate, from a purely populist point of view. Somehow his stupidity actually made him MORE appealing... to people that can relate to that I guess. He won (not the popular vote, mind you), but that doesn't mean he has any intellect to speak of. He has talent as an entertainer, sure, but so does Steve-O. You're not hearing my point. I didn't say he wouldn't win a vote against Hillary, I said he was stupid. Those are two different things.

Why don't you ask Obama.

but doesn't that mean that the GOP is a farce made out of dogshit?

It's his job to govern, even if zero Democrats would vote for the Obamacare rescue! He should know to go full Hitler if they won't comply right

If Obama didn't push the ACA then this would be a non-issue. Why would Obama and the Democrats support a failed healthcare bill?

> MFW the left is already prepping the bull to play the blame game and blame the Obamacare failure on Trump.

Toppest of Keks!

this

orange nigger doesn't even have to pay attention to the media. no one tells him, spicer and bannon to spend all day browsing cable trying to catch media people talking about him.

they still have a job to do and you. this fuck is in over his head.

>the binary political power struggle is effective and good for you goy! Don't forget your "proud (((political party))) member" bumper sticker, for 6 shekels
Ya, nah. Kill yourself shlomo

>but doesn't that mean that the GOP is a farce made out of dogshit?

Of course.
It takes actual skill to craft and build stuff.
Any idiot can be successful just tearing shit down.
(Except for even Repubs at times apparently lol)

>asking him to foster somebody else's disaster
will Drumpf raise 'his wife's son'?

>democrats vow to oppose any new bill
>it's somebody else's fault

Goods that have an inelasticity of demand break the supply demand curve that the free market ideology relies upon. No, people should not be denied coverage if they can afford to pay the rate. The whole idea of insurance is that you pay into a pot and get back more people there are more people paying into it than taking out. Which is why single payer in other countries gets people more for less in other countries. Keep in mind, we still pay the second highest amount towards public health benefits, despite that the industry is largely privatized. Like I said, if the good has inelasticity of demand because people cannot go without it, it should not be motivated by monetization, because it breaks the supply demand curve and fucks good people over.

Republicans did the same thing when Obama was in office. Both parties are petty shits

> MFW the left is already prepping the bull to play the blame game and blame the Obamacare failure on Trump.

Repubs:
>pulled 2017 sign-up ads
>removed the healthcare mandate

They have already made 2 significant moves to create Obamacare failures.
This morning they announced they will take further destructive action.

Repubs own any failures now.

But if opposition wants country not to burn, but also wants to pour gasoline into fire?

Wait so the media who was shilling for obama care against trump is now shilling against obama care just to criticize trump ?

He tried to fix it. It didn't pass because Democrats.

Now that trump has made it so that you don't have to pay a penalty if you don't have health insurance it is close to being a decent health care program.

If you are healthy, just don't pay for health insurance. anything happens, sign up and have health company pay.

The only problem we need fixed is that small business can't afford to hire full time workers, should not be too hard to tweak things so this works as expected, maybe increase the minimum number of workers to a few thousands before the law kicks in?

My question to you isn't what you're saying now, here, in this forum.

My question to you is what you were saying six months ago, nine months ago, and twelve months ago.

And somehow I suspect you were saying the exact same shit that everyone else on the left was saying. I am betting that like all the rest of them you were saying Trump was stupid, he could never win, blah blah blah on and on through a year and a half straight of you making predictions and you being wrong about those predictions.

Somehow I am guessing that someone who thinks Trump is stupid did not predict he would ever win the election.

So my question is: why are you so intelligent again? You've already said in the thread that you're not exactly a high earner. And it's pretty well known that it's very difficult for dumb people to even understand people who are significantly smarter than they are.

So is the issue that Trump is a moron? Or that he is of significantly above average intelligence, and that you are of middling intelligence and incapable of understanding the decisions he made during the campaign, why he did them, and why they're smart.

I would suggest looking back and asking yourself how correct you were in your predictions over the last few years. Of course you won't do it. There's a reason Trump gets so much support here. Some of us are pretty smart people, and a lot of us who watch him closely think he's pretty smart, too.

But again, if you keep making predictions and you're wrong, over and over, how many times do you have to be wrong before you question the assumptions that are causing you to make those wrong predictions?

No. It's a failure because it was poorly thought out and was destined to failure even before Trump won the election.

I hope a cop shoots you, nigger.

>make a new bill to fix obamacare
>dems and cuckservatives vote no
>"ok, then watch obamacare collapse"
>HURR THAT'S CRUEL WORST PRESIDENT EVER

Are people not allowed to question why someone has to take another shit on your rug to clean the shit that's already on the rug in the first place? If a carpet cleaner told me they had to take a shit on my rug to clean my rug from the shit that was already on it I would question their ability as a carpet cleaner.

This is the kind of bullshit we have to deal with in "free speech societies".

You're lucky you don't have to deal with this kind of bullshit.

Democracy is a double edged sword.

>Now that trump has made it so that you don't have to pay a penalty if you don't have health insurance it is close to being a decent health care program.

Wrong.
Making everybody buy insurance keeps the rates down for everybody.

If you remove the individual mandate, insurance becomes much more expensive because the only people who buy it are the sick and the old who need the services.

Then add in all the people who didn't buy insurance and then don't get preventative care, and don't pay their medical bills when they get really sick and hurt. Insurance goes up even more.

How exactly was it going to fix Obamacare? I had friends that were on the verge of losing their healthcare and my own healthcare I was looking at premium hike of about 300 dollars a month for worse coverage. It's not like I could up and change coverage either because I a pre existing condition.

Wait, so now libs are admitting Obamacare is flawed and doomed to fail? Then why were you voting for the person who wanted to keep it going? Oh because you have no idea what you're talking about and just see it as another opportunity to attack Trump.

The mental gymnastics are hilarious.

Obamacare is a disaster, people depending on it deserve to suffer, Socialists leeches

>I hope a cop shoots you, nigger.

Go get laid, I guarantee you won't have such a shitty outlook at life.

Obama are is going to collapse and they're going to blame Trump.

If Hillary became president she'd blame GOP obstructionism for Obamacare imploding.

If Jeb became president he'd say the problem was that not enough illegal immigrants had signed up for Obamacare.

If obamacare is good, then what's to worry about?
It's either:
>obamacare is shit, Trump should fix it
or:
>obamacare is good, Trump btfo with his bill
If the latter, why the drama? Because apparently it's the first option.

>prolong the torture of a captive so he doesn't die! That's the nice thing to do!

Only solution to this is to mock women and to insult the manhood of men who read huffglu

The problem is they can't get the votes to pass anything that would actually fix it. This bill was a band-aid, and it would have kept collapsing anyway.

The political reality is that until Obamacare implodes on its own, the Democrats are going to sit there claiming everything's okay and will filibuster anything with big changes from passing. When the whole thing blows up now in early 2018, the Democrats will be making up bullshit excuses why it's Trump's fault, and the GOP will win a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate. Then they can actually fix this shit show.