LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XenGod/status/482768354839502849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I hate trump supporters now

wtf I love trump now

He was punched then he slipped and his grape soda spilled all over.

Nice. Too bad he's not dead.

>punched
>all that blood
yeah right.....

Is that Obamas son again?

I've done that ?

I'm proud of myself

Nigga lost a gallon of blood and is still conscious taking selfies.

Pretty proud

did they scalp him or what?

fucking idiot doesn't know that much blood loss would require a blood transfusion

>all that blood
Didn't realize One Punch Man was a Trump supporter

>trump supporter
Thats how you know its fake, if it was real the nigger would said "white person"

no you got beat for being obnoxious and now you're posting a clickbait story on twitter with your obamaphone to get likes

>no visible wound
>no swelling
>Posted to twitter before calling police

Now all he needs is a well-placed ketchup bottle in the background.

good to know the fucking incredible hulk is a Trump supporter

>@sandyhoaxalert

I highly doubt it was just for being black.

It's dark out in the picture. It's not even dark on the east coast. I guess he didn't think this one through

I've been punched in the head before. I don't think it's actually possible to lose that much blood from a punch.

So what happened to those lesbians who blatantly faked the beating they endured and the culprit ended up being Popeye?

Untrue and homosexual

I HOPE IT'S TRUE AND I HOPE IT HAPPENS MORE.

it was for being a nigger. a far worse offense

He got punched so hard, they punched him into a timezone where it is dark.

can anyone dig up the police report?

>when the red koolaid too sweet

I never knew niggers spewed red wine when punched. That gives me an idea for a business.

oh shit cant stop

where are these sneks from?

What's the problem here?

>better take a selfie and upload it to twitter instead of calling EMT
Not that im surprised, liberals dont have brains to be injured in the first place

Trump supporters are POWERFUL AS FUCK!

>I got punched
>let's make a selfie and flash it on twitter

I did it AMA. I could have killed him but I went easy on the kid.

Cooper Cooper Cooper

Was that a spin kick or a throat chop?

Trump supporter hoaxes are a dime a dozen. It's become the left's favorite pastime.

I'm sure there are two sides to this story.

>can anyone dig up the police report?
what makes you think there will be one?

Yeah, I'm sure you were just standing in line to buy an ice cream cone for your kid.

He came out of nowhere, hit you multiple times in the face all the while screaming, "TRUMP YAY! NIGGERS BOO!!"

I bet one side said Gibs me dat.

>soo much blood

must have been unconscious by now

This is fake

Pretty sure this is the moment when it happened.

So, we're just going to assume that he just took all those punches to loose so much blood without any bruising, right?

Ya think?

Why is it everytime I see one of these pictures, that they just drown themselves in fucking blood.

Even if you got a cut above the eyebrow, you wouldnt bleed that much, you would have to be shot in the fucking head, or have your neck sliced open. Even those guys in the middle east who slice open their heads for prayer dont bleed this much.

Yet look at him, a person bleeding this much would be fucking passed out or DEAD!

It really shows that these people have never dropped an ounce of blood in their life.

>@SandyHoaxAlert

fuck the people on this board are stupid

monster musume no iru nichijou

>This is fake

seeObviously real

Noice.

Huh, username SandyHoaxAlert. Wonder whether the dude is baiting the media so he can show how useless the media is.

Is this /ourguy/, diverse-Sup Forums?

somebody's good at moulage
close-ups of the actual wounds, pictures of bruising after he's cleaned up, et cetera; and i'll be glad to give a full-throated apology on behalf of whichever inbred faggots did this

Sup Forums why do you take this bait every time? There is literally no reason to reply to this trash yet you do every time. I actually want to know because you complain about shills on your board but then take the most obvious shill bait on the internet and take it to the top of the board. It honestly sickens me and everyone else on this board to see this shit at the top and the only ones you have to blame are yourselves for giving those spicy (you)s. Just don't reply, Jesus.

Was this posted ironically? sage

(you)

this man was eating the pussy of Rosie O'Donnell on her period

Dude follows and re-tweets Cernovich. Look at tweet history.

>Punched once
>Explode in blood

The fuck?

I don't think that was a fist, kid!

Should of curbstomped that stupid negro

Who'd he get "punched" by? Edward Scissorhands?

Wait so did the Dude end up marrying best girl?

I wish this was real but I have a feeling it's probably not.

nigs behaved back in the day because they knew there were consequences

>Totally not fake

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes. sage

That is not how head injury looks like you fucking nigger.

Looks like cranberry juice.

>for being black
Thats code for
>I was acting like a jungle ape coon thinking i can do what ever i want with no repercussions and someone put a stop to it. Being a jungle ape coon from the deepest darkest parts of Africa, I have no concept of the law, and today, an upstanding citizen enlightened me. I know I was acting uncivilized, but I have a victim complex and therefore I'm on the internet seeking a pity party in search of easy gibs

niggas faking more than the jews who spray swastikas on college campuses

SAD!

Losing a crazy amount of blood but still coherent enough to take a picture and get Dem likes

That's just from a scene where Miia was imagining married life

And spider is best girl, FYI

>jon crumb screencap
top lel

He knows Sandy Hook was a hoax

Only shills condone violence
/pol does NOT condone this crap.....go back to shitposting on Reddit

Right. I'm sure he dindu nuffin. The real tragedy in all of this is that the hero that punched him has to get tested for blood borne pathogens.

have you seen the many, many videos of white people being beat up by black people simply because they are white trump supporters? no, because the media doesn't want you to

>trump voter
>voter
>Germany
Gtfo rapefugee

The Trump supporters are acting like goddamn animals. These live streams are a fucking disgrace

glad i'm not the only one who noticed that rofl

wew checked

Faggot couldn't fight back?

No one likes you faggot...

You gotta quit jacking off too! It shows!

AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTING

serbian plz

Thats his husband Michael.

Looks more like he had his eyebrow cut off

Just don't be black dawg ahaha.

>roundhouse kicked by a homeless man
lel

>i was punched by a trump supporter while i was just robbing his watch.

>Faggot
>Fight back
Pick one user.

In the drivers seat of a car whilst not in a fit state to drive (loss of blood) endangering other road users. Should go to jail nigger.

Also - yet another sjw bullshit post.

Real story. Nigger limps in to kentucky fried rat all sidewards hands. Says hell girl you iz faiiiine. She says fuck off. You go all chimp like treat her like blacks do washer water carriers. Boyfriend comes out. Doesnt be fooled when you go wide eye and gangster. Remembers he is master race and youre a mud hut builder and hub cap collector and puts you in you place.
Loud mouth porch monkey.

That's from 2014 #FakeNews twitter.com/XenGod/status/482768354839502849

Daily life with a monster girl.

I am such a degenerate for knowing that.

Fuck.

Germany....hows that working out?