Tfw liberals think nigger speak is a different "dialect"

>tfw liberals think nigger speak is a different "dialect"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shibboleth#Modern_use
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On a first point I think she's right, it is a different dialect.
But on her second she's wrong, it is clearly inferior and retarded.

It's just like how Asian's say L's as R's. It's just ok to make fun of Asian's. Not blacks though.

>75 IQ and unable to understand own language

That's the definition of inferior. This twat is just virtue signalling for facebook likes.

enjoy single motherhood you coal burning slut

WEW
E
W

LADS
A
D
S

There's a difference between an accent and a dialect, retard

Who the fuck says 'ax' instead of ask?

Nigs

Nothing makes my blood boil more than those fucking apes smacking their big coon lips about trying to use my language. Fucking disgusting.

Prescriptivism is silly, but not for SJW reasons.

Language is fluid and morphing though, trying to freeze it into one particular way is counterproductive. It evolves and becomes more efficient doing so.

Sup Forums lingo is example of this.

No niggers don't morph language naturally...they do it by dropping and adding letters to sound cool...its not a natural thing...

I would argue that there's no real excuse for dialects now. They made sense when groups of people were separated over long distances and developed without the interaction of other groups. Now with mass global communication, continuing to develop your shitty tribespeak is inferior and stupid.

Ah'm dubie tha Sup Forums wid rekk me ain leid/dialect as bein the guid Kingis southron

Ebonics is selsam, beith dialects at dinnae soond richt eneuch tae Standard English lugis, bit their beith awricht tae spak i quate meanis, ach nicht i schuil er universitie ah'd sa

>Virtue Signalling
>The post
I'm flabbergasted

It's natural for ooga booga bush people

>at Sunday service at CHURCH camp
>they've got a nigger praying in "Creole"
This is bullshit. Just call it pidgin-French

Fair enough

It's natural for them.

You should be happy they talk differently though. One of the advantages of dialect has traditionally been that you immediately know someone is not of your people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shibboleth#Modern_use

I remember in my American history class last year we had to learn about the Harlem Renaissance, and a white autistic kid had to read a section from "Spunk" the short story by Zora Neale Hurston which was written almost entirely in nigger slang.

Imagine reading this
>But that’s one thing Ah likes about Spunk Banks—he ain’t skeered of nothin‘ on God’s green footstool—nothin’! He rides that log down at saw-mill jus‘ like he struts ’round wid another man’s wife—jus‘ don’t give a kitty. When Tes’ Miller got cut to giblets on that circle-saw, Spunk steps right up and starts ridin'. The rest of us was skeered to go near it.

in front of 50 people, mostly white, and trying not to sound like a racist caricature.

And the funny part is the libcuck professor hailed it as some extraordinary, groundbreaking work kek

>speech defect
>dialect
Pick one

They also say 'nucular' instead of nuclear and 'punkin' instead of pumpkin.

acshually it's its own language

>Different dialect
>It should be socially acceptable to say Specific Ocean instead of Pacific Ocean
Fucking liberals

I bet she still looks down on whites with working-class regional accents, though.

>(((implicit bias)))

ey goy, you know you're an unconcious racist and mysognist. we need you to be reprogrammed by these methods which have no merit at all

In theory yes, but I have yet to encounter a dindu who said the words pumpkin or nuclear, those are practically foreign concepts for them.
Now there are educated black folks who might say those words, but they don't speak ebonics.

This is why i wanted trump to win

Fine. It's fine to make fun of those faggots in Glasgow for not speaking a reasonable dialect of English, but not the blacks, though.

Just normsl libertard

TALM 'BOUT SUMMA DAT AFRIKEN AMERIKEN VERNAC'LAR ANGLISH
BAKA YPIPO WID YA NO-CULCHA-HAVIN' AZZ

Which is more annoying, Northern accents or Southern accents?
I hate Northern accents, though some people say I have it.

Most of this black "dialect" stems from southern whites. And southern whites' dialect stems from southern, farmland England, where they had lots of weird dialect idiosyncrasies, one of which was using "ax" instead of "ask". This region of England also had a lot of diphthongization, giving southern speech it's elongated, drawn-out vowels. A lot of the south's violent, feuding tendencies came from this region of England. The blacks inherited a lot of this culture.

wow she's so enlightened

fucking lul

Liberal bullshit is all about turning common sense on its head and asking "But what if everything is really RELATIVE?!"

Well if someone said to me "can i ax you something?" I would kill him in self defense.

topkek

Her throat probably got rekt when she was coal burning and she can't say 'ask' anymore either

UGGGH FUCKING COUSIN SCREWING REDNECKS

YEEEEHAWWWWWW RIGHT CLETUS HUH??? HUH???

Fucking this. Relativism is a cancer

White women will do literally anything to excuse niggers and shit on their own men. No demographic on earth is as traitorous, backstabbing, and ungrateful as white women.

A negress at my work thinks that the movie "Get Out" is based on a true story.

Someone is an uppity lil bitch.