SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xjl8to_swedish-preschool-teaches-with-gender-neutral-pronouns_news
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6938763.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deculturalization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
So muslims can kill native swedes easier,why not....

enjoy your public school standards inevitably lowering once you try teaching students from 10 different cultures at a time

t. first-hand experience

Does that mean all the politicians and elite will get a hoard of Somalis in their neighbourhoods?

Why don't they stop beating around the bush and make it a law that white women have to marry niggers.

That's what they want. Sweden should be nuked.

Personal freedoms? Never heard of em.

You don't need a law for it lol, it happens automatically.

swedish "people" should wake up

Yes, I was looking forward to my safe neighbourhoods becoming slums!

She should be hung when SHTF

Neat.

Now all the rich politician areas will get some cultural enrichment too.

Ja!

She 'll flee to Israel/USA just before it happens.

I will believe it when I can see it.

didn't she have to resign because of toblerone?

>import third worlders
>society naturally segegates between them and natives
And then they force it on them.. So sad.

So how long before the committee decides it's somehow white people's fault that foreigners won't integrate

Does this mean the IQ of the next generation of Swedes is going to dip severely now that they have to pay for a bunch of low IQ inbreds?

it will be really akward in a few years to have to kill those mongrels once we retake sweden

> children's rights
Right to be raped by 2 fags or right to mutilate their brain, endocrine system and genitals?
dailymotion.com/video/xjl8to_swedish-preschool-teaches-with-gender-neutral-pronouns_news

This is all the experience that we have in sweden as well. People actively move away from these neighbourhoods and actively choose other schools. If this is no longer a freedom then the politicians are fucking themselves over. But they have done that a long, long time now.

>niggers are good to import
>let us use the tax dollars we stole from you to force you to be near them

It is gonna increase intelligent peoples incentive to move away from Sweden if they remove the choice in Sweden to avoid shitskins.

i m fucking laughing hard

their solution will still be the same, force shitskins into areas filled with swedish people. and if that doesnt work, they WILL force swedish people into the slums

enjoy your communism HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dirty Dumb Svea Scum, Who Would Ever Live In IKEA Slum!

reminder that private schools want inmigration to destroy public schools and make all whites have to pay so their kid learns to maths

Good. The more Swedes interact with the refugees the faster they will get redpilled and start actually doing something

Year

Sweden felt threatened by our cuckery so they had and go do this.

It's amazing that none of these politicians have the foresight to understand that law-abiding natural Swedish citizens will keep white-flighting indefinitely. There is so much historical president here.

Like the US integration push back the 1960s. Dogs will not play with cats unless they were trained to from an early age, with no outside influence otherwise. You can't make them, or you get a pissed off dog and an angry pussy. Back the fuck out of people's lives.

This just go all in Sweden. It's painful to watch you kill yourself slowly just do it in one swoop

When will Swedes do something about this leftist cuck shithole.

This is going to dilute Islam. No Muslim is ever going to move to Sweden now.

I have no illusion that the upper class liberals will be safe, they are just going to cram them to the working class.

I don't really give a shit as long as I get my cheap furniture from Ikea.

I saw it long time ago. Still this thread is about Sweden. US is in arse too though.

Oh, they understand what's going on. Do you think the politicians are as willing to take the refugees into their own houses and buildings and neighborhoods, and do you think Sweden's anti-gun laws apply when the politicans' and rich lawmakers' own safety is at stake? They know exactly what they're doing, the only question is what they're getting out of it.

To be fair, breaking up the muslim ghettos is a good idea, but sounds like too little too late.

This is good. The reason why there are so many blue pilled retards still is because all the brown people are cramped together in shitholes. All ethnic swedes barely interact with them. If we spread the chaos out to the rest of Sweden we'll red pill the countrymen in no time. A proof of this is that the southern parts of Sweden (Malmö) are bigger SD supporters than the untouched areas.

I used to laugh at these threads but now it makes me sad

Speechless

you will go the way of america and have private/ private catholic schools that cost a shit ton of money so when poor niggers try to get in for the better education they all will be told to fuck off besides the one that gets in on scholarship.

t. firsthand experience

>You must house refugees in your daughter's bedroom, goy! Otherwise you're being brought up on Intolerance Charges!

Every Sweden thread
Every Swedish poster

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6938763.stm

> Sweden has revealed that it uncovered a network of informers during the 1990s that had supplied information to East German secret police in the Cold War.

> Sapo, the security service branch of Sweden's police force, said it found 50 spies who had worked for the Stasi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi#Zersetzung

> The Stasi perfected the technique of psychological harassment of perceived enemies known as Zersetzung (pronounced [ʦɛɐ̯ˈzɛtsʊŋ]) – a term borrowed from chemistry which literally means "decomposition".

> By the 1970s, the Stasi had decided that the methods of overt persecution that had been employed up to that time, such as arrest and torture, were too crude and obvious. It was realised that psychological harassment was far less likely to be recognised for what it was, so its victims, and their supporters, were less likely to be provoked into active resistance, given that they would often not be aware of the source of their problems, or even its exact nature. Zersetzung was designed to side-track and "switch off" perceived enemies so that they would lose the will to continue any "inappropriate" activities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deculturalization

> Deculturalization is the process by which an ethnic group is forced to abandon its language, culture, and customs. It is the destruction of the culture of a dominated group and its replacement by the culture of the dominating group.[1] Deculturalization is a slow process due to its extensive goal of fully replacing the subordinate ethnic group's culture, language, and customs.

PicRelated. The "coat of arms" for "the fabian society" (the genisis of the UK labour/left party) A wolf in sheeps clothing.

ayyy muh sides, just when you thought Germany was king cuck here, comes sweden to reclaim its rightful place as the cuckest nation there is

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

They've been trying to do this for years, the problem is that the people who would be affected by such a decision are the ones with money and the people who are in power, so it has never happened and it will never happen.

The refugee crisis was only EVER referred to as a crisis when it started to have an effect on Stockholm.

This. I didn't vote in these chucklefucks so they can force diversity on my ass. Why doesn't anyone really talk about white flight? It's a legit issue that politicians don't touch on. When they do they blame white people for not wanting to live near niggers

Holly shit, they're going to redpill the whole population, based af.

i don't know dad, swedes seem to be particularly cucked, it wouldn't be surprising that many of them keep on sucking on muslims dick while watching them burning everything to the ground because ALLAHUACKBAR N SHEEEIT

Yep. When I was still in school, my parents pulled me out of public school and put me in private school for this very problem. I will NOT be sending my kids to public school in Ontario. My best friends daughter (grade 6) came home with an assignment to list the 5 benifits homosexuals bring to society. Public school is cancer

no fucking way

how can a country be this cucked