Why do you hate blacks?

Why do you hate blacks?

He looks part slav

Why do the average white people look like that? Fucking do something about your life.

i dont

im black btw but i hate niggers but dont feel left out, i hate crackers (white niggers) just as much, too

Is that chocolate milk or juice.

"Look at them Jenny, just niggering it up"

I don't hate every single black person. But after living around them most of my life and seeing their uncivilized ways, not to mention their propensity for random violence, I'd simply prefer to live among other people. For whatever reason, black people, in large numbers, will shit up every place they inhabit

Purple drank!

Smart people stick with others that look like them. Only self haters would want to mix and socialize with other races.

>a nigger and a hentai shirt in public

I do not know which is worse.

Because they are inferior to white people.

Shoulda known!

what part of taking pictures with juice is being a nigger? do you call every single woman with an instagram a nigger, because all they do is post pictures of themselves making stupid faces drinking juice, "working out", pissing etc

>Why do you hate blacks?
They are a disgrace to the human species.

kill yourself now, filthy nigger.

cause autism

this

>Skinny fat
>Sandals
>Bald
>Goatee
>Shirt that proclaims his love for Hentai

Now we know who starts the nigger hate threads here.

Spotted a nigger

Probably not inferior to a neet like you.

suck my ass you literal mongrel retard toothpaste flag fagget. i garuntee you look just like this middle aged balding cuck in the OP

>white
those are the typical american mutts. believe me, i'd know. i am one.

They are violent-low IQ subhumans

Hating niggers is bluepilled tier
Why would you hate an animal for acting like one

Hate should directed at (((those))) who push so hard to make us think we're all one race and equal

spotted a cracker

See

Are you stupid or are you just playing?

This, you don't hate animals for acting the way they do that's pointless.

shut the fuck up nigger

Dr.Clark dolls say I must.

Get an my level,faggot. I hate people.All of them,everybody equally.

Lol j/k some faggots are alright.

But those animals live among us and like to kill and rape us

See

Whatever you say, Goldberg.

>Using a image from a movie telling you to stop hating like a retard for your entire life

KEK!

>not being handsome
>not being patriotic
Why don't you go ahead and kill yourself?

what the fuck are you going to do about it you pale skinned fagget? absolutely nothing

Yes I'm aware of the problem weon.

Because I hate ghetto niggers and the non-ghetto blacks that enable and defend them.

I had to shoot a feral cat that was killing my chickens
I didn't hate the cat for being a cat
But I knew I had to do what must be done

Everybody hates niggers. Don't be ashemed of that,it just means you are smart.

I think all the people in your picture are sub-human. The negro just might be the best of the bunch, though that is not saying much.

what a superior specimen of human, any woman would be lucky to have his children

Still waiting for my black friends to rape me.

They haven't do anything to me since years, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?

Is this considered '''''white'''''?

there is no black and white race

race was first used to separate people who speak various languages and later used to validate colonialism

race is a social construct

ultimate pol redpill that pol cannot simply accept. pol vs science. who will win?

i think is not blacks but nigger culture that i dislike and or fear. nigger culture is dangerous and has been encouraged far too long by everyone.

Yeah it was normal for the cat,but chaos for the chickens.

They are not selling them anymore...

o shit new ying yang twins album?

classic niggerdom, your own inferiority is too severe to even think of anything else besides attacking implied appearance
thats >muh dik tier, classic

See: archive.is/LRe95 & archive.is/E3RCx

I call em whores or cunts usually

>HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?
afaik one cant rape the willing

When you don't grow up in a fucked up ghetto with a shitty culture, you usually end up fine.

But liberals and SJW are literally encouraging this shit.

Hum num shia vive hum bum shia vive

I don't. I like blacks. In fact, I like them more today than I did yesterday.

>
Sweet Tea.

God's own drink.

Because they speed in my complex's parking lot blasting nigger rap anywhere from 12-4am.
Some nights there are up to 5 of the apes in the parking lot who say they're "just talking" when asked why the fuck they're yelling in the parking lot.

>this is what the average American will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful

His shirt roughly means "This guy's one lewd dude with bad attitude"

Enjoy being a retarded neet all your life.

>Implying Sup Forums don't do the same thing

Tea in a jug? I'm not a Brit but that's fucking blasphemy. What's next? chicken in a ca- oh.

I hate the people standing behind that dude more. Fucking wastes. Don't know if that guy is a nigger until I speak to him or see him in the news. For all I know he really likes sweet tea unless there's something I'm missing.

They're the reason white Americans can't have nice things.

Such a beautiful and diverse culture

ghettos are the best :^)

The face of disgust. Probably thinks the nog is holding grape soda

this

black women are abandoning black men and ghettos because of the destructive nature of these communities lead by mainly radicalized nigger culture black men

black culture black family that was quite successful back in the day even tho discriminated against they did really well.

liberalism encouraged niggerdom

somehow liberals trying to emancipate blacks encouraged the wrong blacks . they encouraged the loud shady niggers in the 90s instead of the civilized blacks

niggerdom extends all the way to sjws and liberalism is a similar priviledged position of people who go against nature,

ive never had a positive experience with a black person.
every experience i have had with them has always been bad.
fuck those assholes.

>tu quoque
read the sticky

Actually Jamaicans are rather peaceful niggers
Genetically different and unique from the average negro though (and the fastest)

asians are not white

ultimate redpill

is good people vs bad people NOT blacks vs whites .extreme left and extreme right polemic is all about boxing people into various racial groups.

but race is a social construct . encouraging racial thinking you encourage a division and bad people will hide under various protections and priviledges that minorities get

so to free good people we need to remove all minority protection thus exposing the cancerous minorities hiding under those labels

niggerdom must die out
marry good black women take force niggers to integrate step up or die out

sjws , cultural marxism, niggerdom, liberalism are all cancers that encourage each other.

>that guy on the right

Ugly
Stupid
Uneducated
Violent
Smelly

Why would I not hate them?

>peaceful
they got issues as well

actually asians and whites are closer to one another than blacks are to ither

both asians and whites started from a common group that left out of africa and mixed with neanderthals

europeans mixed more and have bigger population group

asians are more inbred and preserved very ancient features such as epicanthal fold which is considered a hunter gatherer evolution for a semiarid /desert hot climate

somehow asians kept it even tho they didn't need it because of inbreeding

inbred people or down syndrom tend to develop asian eye

I dont, im disappointed in them. They have been given so many opportunities to further advance themselves and rebuild their own communities, they even had a nigger in office for 8 years. They are given so many handouts with welfare and affirmative action, etc etc, and yet they still just want to commit crime, shoot and kill eachother en masse, do every drug known to man, drop out of school and be single mothers.

Any time a black person actually DOES end up being successful they are called too white and uncle toms by jealous niggers who demand they act more "gangster" and stop being so white. Their entire community is toxic and they drag eachother down to the point where you are better off being nuked than trying to live in a mostly black city.

>racemix eh, goy!
the eternal leaf up to it again i see

jesus fucking christ, the relentless savagery. Everyones standing around watching. Just another day I guess.

Its more likely he is standing infront of some 2/5 chip deal and he is picking what flavors he wants.

Black people are way more racist than white people. Black people treat their race like a secret club that no one is allowed to join. They have music that white people get made fun of for listening to, they have words that other people aren't allowed to say. They have mannerisms and vocal inflections that are reserved only for themselves. Anyone who isn't black that "acts black" is criticized for being racist. Pic related, the average "black twitter" user.

Kek, almost.

>rather
I said, but yeah slightly overstated.

wait until they are greater in number

You can thanks the media for that, usually full of "white people ruin america by voting for trump" and shit.

Racism against white is legit for the media, but if you implies that we should do the same thing toward black, you're not better than SJW and liberals.

>quoting (((wikipedia)))

poland is full nationalist i love it

as an eastern european from romania originally i praise poland for their homogeneity

however as a canuck i have learned a few things about race and american history. is not as simple as black race vs white race.

is more a cultural thing. moslems are not born evil they are indoctrinated.

is not genetics as much as it is culture. is bad ppl vs good people and bad genes vs good genes. nazis did it wrong and ruine dit for all . american eugenics did it better until nazis fucked up the image forever

Why do you hate mosquitos?

Still waiting.

The memes have become real

i havent had convos with blacks other than at supermarket once and in a con where he tried to sell me student exchange stuff