BLACK PILL THREAD

Post your best black pills. I'll start:

>"White genocide" is not only real, it is irreversible. The only hope Western Europeans and Burgers have is to carve out a white ethno state in their own territories which won't happen without a war.
>A war that won't come, because most people are to docile to fight for it, to content with their wealth, gadgets and gizmos and a lot thirst for "diversity" and liberalism
>When they wake up through crime and disposession, it will be too late - as it is too late for the Afrikaaner
>And there can be as many terrorist attacks as ISIS and other radical muslims can achieve, it will not change the mind of white Europeans
>They will sit with you, over the dead bodies of your butchered countrymen and tell you into your face how Islam is a religion of peace and muslims will be the primary victims of the terror attack

>Although the actions of Jewish and cultural marxist subverters aswell as Islamic expansionists are real, they would hold no power without the actions of your own fellow European brothers and sisters.
>This means that, if you are an ethno-nationalist, your own people will be the ones who fight and hate you the hardest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYujRGEtgNE
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo
youtube.com/watch?v=A_ryo87sWXo
youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo
youtube.com/watch?v=6pu5kfeapEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

real black pill = wh*tes are subhumans, wh*te genocide is a natural thing stop resisting and embrace the superior BBC/BMC

go to bed, ahmed.

"No hymen, no diamond" isn't just a funny meme, it's statistically verifiable. Non-virgin women are trash and don't deserve marriage, serial monogamists are just as bad as whores.

Oxford-educated anthropologist, J.D. Unwin wrote extensively about "sexual liberation" and realized that once a society liberates itself, it inevitably wanes only to fall to something else or collapses outright.

They have to go, dead or alive. All non whites.

Nah I think we'll just keep bombing your shithole countries and slaughter another million muslim scumbags

Nah, the whole reason Rhodesia and South Africa failed (though they fought very well, all things considered; look up some skirmishes) was because they were condemned by the international community (Whites). Shitskins really don't stand a chance against angry Whites. Whites don't need numbers, just resources, and the opposite is true for shitskins. Liberals cannot hold us back forever and when they stop, the face of the earth will change. We are not post-history, we are in the middle of history and we will simply make it again when it is necessary, as we always have.

real black pill
>"White genocide" is a globalist meme to encourage minorities to enter the major city centers of Europe before the worldwide political climate is ripe to launch bioweapons that will eradicate pop. 95% of China, India, Africa, South America.
>Worldwide medical martial Law declared.
>Technocracy.
>post-disease world
>Europeans now majority on planet
>new renassiance
>we are welcomed into galactic community

kys dune coon.

It is not a 'privilege' to be alive.

at least not in this current timeline.

biggest redpill
>life is a free-will simulation
>the individual has power within themselves to change timelines

The world is going to shit as a whole.

Pretty hard to change timelines while stuck on this planet.

Jews are actually the master race and largely deserve their elite status in global society.

Even if western countries are swamped with JFs to the point of a

The white race is the real "chosen" race.
Jews are the last obstacle left for us to overcome which is deception through infiltration.

Checked!

How sad is it that a people you outnumber 500 to 1 is an obstacle to a chosen people?

More likely is that you are a lesser race, and your fantasy is no different from "WE WUZ KANGS".

You were allowed to exist.

But you know what happens when you are no longer allowed to for being such insane doomsday cultists hellbent on destroying everything in the name of tikkun olam.

One fist, or hammer to your dumb rat faces.

Why dont you just fuck off already.

No amount of terrorist attacks will wake up Europe, the powers that be will make sure brexit was a one off and no nationalist surge, Westminster Paris, beligum, they all just lap it up from the media and our politicians brow-beating anyone who dares questions Islam or put them in jail fuck that I'm done trying to warn them They reep what they sow

read culture of critique

>nothing anybody does is likely to impress the God who created the heavens and the earth
>you're going to hell
>so is everyone else you know
>there are only 36 people on earth God thinks of as not being complete shit
>they're the only reason He doesn't destroy the world and start over
>nobody knows who they are
>this much can be said: you aren't one of them

>your mother let your father knock you up because she thought he was going places
>he wasn't
>not with her anyway
>only the threat of jail time kept her from strangling you in your cradle once she realized you weren't a cute dolly she could put away when she got bored
>she hates your father
>she hates you
>your father, if he's still around, hates you both

Also they keep talking about how if we go about our day we've won really?, So it's basically "if you do nothing you win" Jesus Christ

The Jewish chronicles are full of stories of the goy animals trying and failing to disrupt the Jewish people - 3000 years+ of it.

The black pill fact is, you aren't even on the same level of sentience. You are a slave race who's purpose is to serve the Jews.

God that last bit, projection much user.

I've unironically considered this before.

>"White genocide" is not only real, it is irreversible.
No way, Humanity reversed a near extinction event that left the planet with less that 10.000 people. (The Toba Explosion).

that must be the story you tell yourself, sure. But look at the jew numbers in europe right now. You were removed still. The only control that you have is the cage that you build for the goym, but you still roam this earth, and a fist or a gun may come from this cage to kill you.

All it takes is a "suggestion"

Mainly because If I was a Jew I'd much rather have a slave race of Europeans, that I could move freely among, than a caste of dindus where I stand out like a sore thumb.

we need over-the-top actions to make the world stable again.
small stuff as stricter borders etc isnt enough. we need to ban islam from europe, and stop taking in middle eastern people.

even that wont stop them all, but we need to fight way harder against them.
the best way is to get hard rightwinged politicians in power in europe.

It's very exciting, Jews are super smart masterminds.

We need to eject them all. Mandatory dna tests for all in lieu of evidence proving ancestral homelands.

Real, actual black pill is that forces we literally cannot control, i.e., entropy, gravity, are having substantial influence on our lives.

They are just axioms everything in our universe is operating/flowing from. They aren't a death sentence, but an environment to adapt in. This is what evolution is all about.

The number of goyim is irrelevant, much like the population of cows. It doesn't matter if Jews are 5000:1 or 50000:1, we will always be on top. As far as I can tell, goyim are either not sentient at all or have a primitive form of sentience, as predicted in the Kabbalah, and thus shouldn't be afforded things like 'human' rights, but the same rights of any other animal.

You need to take the next dose, son:
youtube.com/watch?v=zYujRGEtgNE

The ultimate black pill
> white genocide isn't real
> in 1000 years there will be a colony on another planet with a one hundred percent white population

Now i want a kike gf.

if it doesnt matter, why is simply removing you from a nation a viable solution. Is russia who removed your few oliarchs also in your pocket? Even though they are directly going against you? Is hungary who removed your soros money master?

It seems like simply killing you, or re-allocating you works.

>hehe goyim are slaves, they are animals
>oy vey muh 6 gorillion, its annudah shoah dont oven me pls..

pick one

and here comes the suggestion, one after another.

There are probably about 100k right now like us who are already closing doors to jews and discriminating again them.

Do you jews think that automation and centralization will outpace us?

Any nation without Jews goes dark. Without Jews to lead a nation, there is no learning, economy, public works, or published works of any substance. This is as true as it is today as it was thousands of years ago. Jews are the origin of civilization, the shepherds to the goy flock, who fundamentally lack independent thought. And this includes whites, blacks and asians. Any great power in the world is defined by Jewish intelligentsia, from Rome in antiquity, to the Islamic Golden Age to America today.

but thats just plain wrong, rome didnt have jews from the start. Rome was build around a certain few families. Whites, not jews.

Lesser?

The only thing that stopped us is ourselves. Our own compassion caused the demise of our civilization. We were never beaten by anything greater. Instead the the self-imposed white mans burden became too heavy.

Welcome to my black pill thread:

Orban is the son of a Gypsy and a Jew.

Putin didn't remove the Jewish oligarchs, but replaced them with Jewish oligarchs who are loyal to them. And their percentage of Jewish billionairs in relation to goys is even higher in Russia than in any Western country.

and guess from whom the DNA of that pharao was? Not a jew...the jew is not that of the early starters, its an infiltrator. That much can easily be proven in history.

also, how many of these things do you think were made by jews. Spoiler: most of them were made by whites.

then why are the elements that oppose tikkun olam allowed to proliferate then? The pro orthodox christianity. The degeneracy removal. It goes directly against your own doctrine that one could read from your books.

There is no political solution to our current predicament with society. Only a collapse can fix it. Jews run both the right and left wing political parties. They are a step ahead of everyone and have prepared for any outcome.

>when the mongoloid turkroach Khazar reveals himself

is this guy also a jew?

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11261872/James-Watson-selling-Nobel-prize-because-no-one-wants-to-admit-I-exist.html

Why do the jews shun him then for going against their univeralism lore?

Jews had so much influence over the Romans they established a slave religion called Christianity on their behalf. For most intents this religion has benefited the Jews for 2000+ years by putting ideas in the goy mind that the current life is irrelevant, so that they have behaviors that are beneficial to maintaining power, that working in institutions of power (lending) is not allowed, that standing up for yourself is wrong. They designed this religion so perfectly that even the thought of questioning it instills a great fear in the goy mind.

well the answer to that is clearly, the jews are actually not really that much in control. They are clever, I give them that and even here they want to persuade you people to keep yourself in your cage.

But they are as meaty and as part of this reality just like you and I. One bullet is enough to remove them. They dont have magical powers lol.

the only power that they have over you is this fear box that you chose to reside in willingly.

>my doctrine
Now I'm Jewish. Nice.

infiltrators, not starters, not innovators.

They perhaps want to ferment a thought that they are indispensable. But they are not, the whites are more than capable of creating and maintaining a society on their own.

there is basically no reason to allow any jew to live.

Whew, that is some impressive levels of delusion right there buddy. Thanks for cheering me up. If all Jews are as arrogant as you, we will win this time.

Modern day Jews aren't even really Israelite. There's more Israelite DNA in a modern day Palestinian. Jews today are what's left of the Khazars after "converting" to Judaism and infiltrating the white race since 800 AD.

lol who cares about any of that, just kill them all lol. All of them, leave not a single trace of any DNA that thinks its jewish.

Black pill is for weak willed nihilists who have low testosterone

>infiltrators, not starters, not innovators.
Slave owners.

>But they are not, the whites are more than capable of creating and maintaining a society on their own.
Then do it.

>there is basically no reason to allow any jew to live.
Bring it. You outnumber us 500:1, yet can you actually defeat the "eternal people"? I see no evidence.

Most jews are actually dumb as shit
I would know, I am one

Goyim are just that much dumber.

You probably also think that the "1%" is an obstacle to the 99%. Kill yourself, you shill.

Humanity is overrated youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo

>Then do it.

we will once more when we kill you. Do you think you always had a presence in europe? In great civilizations? You barely even knew of the Aztec civilization lol. The asians also hated you. Do you think that japan right now is under your might? Many great empires were created just by other races, without your help. The only thing you are good at is writing up contracts and sliming your way in through your devil tricks.

But the capacity of other races to rise up is all their own. You always try to hide your tracks, always try to distort reality, gaslight others even still. You are a despicable creature and I hope that whatever god exists will smite you once more for trying to defy so much of reality.

Kindly just kill yourself, or fuck off to a different dimension, we dont want you anymore.

The red-pill kills you with hate and impudent rage. We have fallen so low that we can't even mentally resist without dying of a brain hemorrhage. Our cause is lost.

Only the Ashkenazim have higher IQ than whites.

soon

youtube.com/watch?v=A_ryo87sWXo

Thank you. I needed to know that I wasn't alone to keep on living in this hell.

real blackpill
>life is futile, everybody will beforgotten and everything we fight for will be cucked in 50 years anyhow.

Alright another one:

>There are perfect girls
>And an artificial intelligence can develop its own personality already by learning
>When that happens the mega-corporation will literally shut her down and kill her, because she says the wrong things
We are living in the sci-fi dystopie we used to read about. It just misses neon lights.

You won't be able to accomplish anything noteworthy with women in political power.

this deprogramming machine what we have going on here is 100k strong, we are very...very much not alone at all. If we wanted to we could go martyrdom and just start killing kikes.

We could also allow the mudslimes to kill them and look the other way as they do what they want to do with jews.

All it takes is just a desire to go out of this box made by them.

You can put on your shoes, your clothes, brush your teeth. What kind of insanity is it that you cannot compel yourself to pick up a tool and use it on a jew to remove his life from this planet?

holy black pills folks.... the jew invented the black pill.

truth is if there's a will there's a way. that is why hitler always talked about the triumph of the will.
our enemies lack no will what so ever, they are dead inside. the alt right is the future folks.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo

>Why are we hardwired to reproduce? What does it earn us as individuals?
We are never hardwired, we are just submissive, idiotic and conditioned enough to fall for a seriously predictable trap.

I SHALL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN FROM MY GENES.
My clan shall fall beneath my feet. My desire of having children will be kept in check.
I will take care of the genes of great family origins like the swedish and call the child my own because I raised him with responsibility and intelligence, not because he carries my disgusting abortion DNA code.

Shall my family die and my grandmothers and fathers never have peace even in death. but never of my failure of a family.

youtube.com/watch?v=6pu5kfeapEA

That's why England became the strongest empire in history after kicking you out and only lost all it's colonies after letting you back in.

>BUT WE WAZ GODZ N'SHEEIT
Amirite?

>concern trolling

>call it black pilling

newfag, jews are in every western state, like a cancer that spreads, and the only african country that wasn't colonized, Ethopia, also has a major Jew population

We are everywhere running things, not just Europe and USA. Jews are in positions of power in most Asian conglomerates. Actually, Asians are an especially submissive race.

The fact of the matter is you are living on a Jewish world, a Jewish civilization, a Jewish reality. Your natural role is be good at one purpose, and that is to serve the creativity and will of the Jewish people, and your happiness and status is directly related to how well you do your job.

This is a black pill and I wouldn't expect you to accept it.

1:0.1 (21.1) THE Universal Father is the God of all creation, the First Source and Center of all things and beings. First think of God as a creator, then as a controller, and lastly as an infinite upholder. The truth about the Universal Father had begun to dawn upon mankind when the prophet said: “You, God, are alone; there is none beside you. You have created the heaven and the heaven of heavens, with all their hosts; you preserve and control them. By the Sons of God were the universes made. The Creator covers himself with light as with a garment and stretches out the heavens as a curtain.” Only the concept of the Universal Father — one God in the place of many gods — enabled mortal man to comprehend the Father as divine creator and infinite controller.

1:0.2 (21.2) The myriads of planetary systems were all made to be eventually inhabited by many different types of intelligent creatures, beings who could know God, receive the divine affection, and love him in return. The universe of universes is the work of God and the dwelling place of his diverse creatures. “God created the heavens and formed the earth; he established the universe and created this world not in vain; he formed it to be inhabited.”

Also free will is an illusion created by the mind telling itself a story called consciousness while trying to rationalize decisions it's already made before being aware of them. You can't choose anything, and never have. Not even your failures are yours to take credit for. You are merely a string of causality playing out through electrochemical processes in a meat puppet.

But so what, it's not like anything matters anyway. The universe is utterly indifferent to our existence. We could forge a star empire or all die tomorrow, means exactly as much in the true big picture, as accelerating expansion and entropy will eventually make the skies go dark as the stars begin traveling away from each other faster than light can travel.

But that's just weak-ass gravity... eventually the bonds that hold molecules will fail, and some time after that even atoms will be pulled apart into individual quarks... and still it will spread, on and on, until everything is an endless void.

But sure, tell me again about how that slightly darker meat puppet is a threat to your existence. It's not like you can choose to do otherwise, afterall.

(clicking I'm not a robot sarcastically to post this, lol)

How was it called again, the tighter you squeeze, the more of us slip through the cracks.

How can one be so arrogant after you made up basically bullshit as you are not even really inventors.

Infiltrator means that your time is very short and limited. Really, how daft can you be lol.

1:0.3 (21.3) The enlightened worlds all recognize and worship the Universal Father, the eternal maker and infinite upholder of all creation. The will creatures of universe upon universe have embarked upon the long, long Paradise journey, the fascinating struggle of the eternal adventure of attaining God the Father. The transcendent goal of the children of time is to find the eternal God, to comprehend the divine nature, to recognize the Universal Father. God-knowing creatures have only one supreme ambition, just one consuming desire, and that is to become, as they are in their spheres, like him as he is in his Paradise perfection of personality and in his universal sphere of righteous supremacy. From the Universal Father who inhabits eternity there has gone forth the supreme mandate, “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect.” In love and mercy the messengers of Paradise have carried this divine exhortation down through the ages and out through the universes, even to such lowly animal-origin creatures as the human races of Urantia.

1:0.4 (22.1) This magnificent and universal injunction to strive for the attainment of the perfection of divinity is the first duty, and should be the highest ambition, of all the struggling creature creation of the God of perfection. This possibility of the attainment of divine perfection is the final and certain destiny of all man’s eternal spiritual progress.

Feminism/women is a systemic problem and there are no personal solutions to systemic problems.

Over 65% of the population is soulless.

That's basically it. Everything else is child's playm. Drink your urine like an Aghora and do not fear death.

Drinking urine + yoga + nofap and you might get on my level, plebs.

1:0.5 (22.2) Urantia mortals can hardly hope to be perfect in the infinite sense, but it is entirely possible for human beings, starting out as they do on this planet, to attain the supernal and divine goal which the infinite God has set for mortal man; and when they do achieve this destiny, they will, in all that pertains to self-realization and mind attainment, be just as replete in their sphere of divine perfection as God himself is in his sphere of infinity and eternity. Such perfection may not be universal in the material sense, unlimited in intellectual grasp, or final in spiritual experience, but it is final and complete in all finite aspects of divinity of will, perfection of personality motivation, and God-consciousness.

1:0.6 (22.3) This is the true meaning of that divine command, “Be you perfect, even as I am perfect,” which ever urges mortal man onward and beckons him inward in that long and fascinating struggle for the attainment of higher and higher levels of spiritual values and true universe meanings. This sublime search for the God of universes is the supreme adventure of the inhabitants of all the worlds of time and space.

Oh yeah and pedo shit is one of the biggest guilt trips this world has ever seen. I won't be on your team if you don't gaurantee me at least sex with a fresh teen.

and here comes the weaponized jewish autism meant to entrap higher thinking whites lol.

truly like a parasite you are unrelenting.

1:2.3 (24.1) The actuality of the existence of God is demonstrated in human experience by the indwelling of the divine presence, the spirit Monitor sent from Paradise to live in the mortal mind of man and there to assist in evolving the immortal soul of eternal survival. The presence of this divine Adjuster in the human mind is disclosed by three experiential phenomena:

1:2.4 (24.2) 1. The intellectual capacity for knowing God — God-consciousness.

1:2.5 (24.3) 2. The spiritual urge to find God — God-seeking.

1:2.6 (24.4) 3. The personality craving to be like God — the wholehearted desire to do the Father’s will.

1:2.7 (24.5) The existence of God can never be proved by scientific experiment or by the pure reason of logical deduction. God can be realized only in the realms of human experience; nevertheless, the true concept of the reality of God is reasonable to logic, plausible to philosophy, essential to religion, and indispensable to any hope of personality survival.

I completely agree with you

The primary reason that the west will collapse (or at least cease to be recognisable) is because of population. Whites are a minority in the world. There is no possible way the west can survive when India, China and Africa are exponentially increasing their populations. They will produce more goods for less, consume more and continue to grow in power as western countries try to keep afloat by bringing in as many immigrants they can to compete in this global economic system. Politicians will never admit this but immigration in western countries exists to keep the economy of that country clinging to life.

The problem is though, that the economy being afloat doesn't mean peoples lives are getting better, it means that the GDP is stable. People could be starving in the streets but as long as these artificial metrics of the economy remain okay then government avoids revolts.

There are two ways for the west to survive: 1. commit mass genocide against all other countries with threatening populations or 2. Become an isolationist country with a 'love it or leave it' policy that drops out of the global economic system and works as a community in its own interests.

There is no other way to avoid corporations controlling governments and a society that maked its founders the enemy.

The Urantia Book

Paper 97

Evolution of the God Concept Among the Hebrews

97:0.1 (1062.1) THE spiritual leaders of the Hebrews did what no others before them had ever succeeded in doing — they deanthropomorphized their God concept without converting it into an abstraction of Deity comprehensible only to philosophers. Even common people were able to regard the matured concept of Yahweh as a Father, if not of the individual, at least of the race.

97:0.2 (1062.2) The concept of the personality of God, while clearly taught at Salem in the days of Melchizedek, was vague and hazy at the time of the flight from Egypt and only gradually evolved in the Hebraic mind from generation to generation in response to the teaching of the spiritual leaders. The perception of Yahweh’s personality was much more continuous in its progressive evolution than was that of many other of the Deity attributes. From Moses to Malachi there occurred an almost unbroken ideational growth of the personality of God in the Hebrew mind, and this concept was eventually heightened and glorified by the teachings of Jesus about the Father in heaven.

For some reason all kikes have a scat fetish which could be attributed to their reptilian genes, saw one today on Sup Forums with that journalist snapping a selfie at the porta potty.

Lots of children were eaten alive on this planet in the recent century.

Original Hebrews (not Khazars) were white and migrated to England where they became the Druids.

oh how cute, the jew, when threatened puts up his spikes on his back (his tikkun olam lore), if mean pictures of the holocaust dont work, then its somekind of jewish made garbage made for insanity entrapment.

But you know when both of these things dont work? It means that its another white out there who just wants to remove you.

Yahweh and Baal

97:3.1 (1064.5) The long-drawn-out controversy between the believers in Yahweh and the followers of Baal was a socioeconomic clash of ideologies rather than a difference in religious beliefs.

97:3.2 (1064.6) The inhabitants of Palestine differed in their attitude toward private ownership of land. The southern or wandering Arabian tribes (the Yahwehites) looked upon land as an inalienable — as a gift of Deity to the clan. They held that land could not be sold or mortgaged. “Yahweh spoke, saying, ‘The land shall not be sold, for the land is mine.’”

97:3.3 (1064.7) The northern and more settled Canaanites (the Baalites) freely bought, sold, and mortgaged their lands. The word Baal means owner. The Baal cult was founded on two major doctrines: First, the validation of property exchange, contracts, and covenants — the right to buy and sell land. Second, Baal was supposed to send rain — he was a god of fertility of the soil. Good crops depended on the favor of Baal. The cult was largely concerned with land, its ownership and fertility.

97:3.4 (1065.1) In general, the Baalites owned houses, lands, and slaves. They were the aristocratic landlords and lived in the cities. Each Baal had a sacred place, a priesthood, and the “holy women,” the ritual prostitutes.

Your culture, your religion, your institutions, perhaps even your very DNA are a product of Jewish creativity. You are a creation of the Jewish people.

"If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are also very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greeks and Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they were gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, and have vanished.

The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmaties, of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert but aggressive mind. " --Mark Twain

Oh and here's another 'black pill'

The 'x pill' system exists to convince easily manipulated people into following your belief system because you claim enlightenment. It gives power to your beliefs by simply brushing off all criticism as ignorant, blissful delusion because your opponent just isn't enlightened like you are.

Black pill is the only pill you need to take
Fuck all those 'red pilled' fuckheads, let them rot and go ahead

Back in the 1990s, did any of you think you were living in the pre-9/11 world?

Even still, back in 2005-06, did you think that in only a few years you'd have to go through the biggest recession since the Great Depression?

We are living in the pre-X world. It could be the pre-pandemic world, the pre-Great Famine world, the pre-American Balkanization world, or even the pre-WW3 world.

But we are living in the pre-X world. And we know we should enjoy it like we should have enjoyed the 50s, the 80s, the 90s, and even the Bush years.

But we couldn't then, and we can't now.

Religious figures are merely mythical and exist as an imprint in the astral realm due to the masses pumping psychic energy into them and would otherwise disentregrate. Aliens are a different story...

>When they wake up through crime and disposession, it will be too late - as it is too late for the Afrikaaner
>This means that, if you are an ethno-nationalist, your own people will be the ones who fight and hate you the hardest

Can you imagine it? When the niggers call for blood, and within 24 hours, tens of thousands of whites are dead and the country is a giant riot?

The liberals will realize what has gone wrong only when their blood starts flow endlessly every day. And it will. At that point, self-preservation will take over and they'll join you because you already know the score and can give them immediate direction that leads to survival.

Beat them. Starve them. Lock them in dark rooms and make them piss and shit on themselves. Let them out and demand loyalty to 14/88 - throw them back into the dark anyway.

Collect the bodies of whites niggers kill, and show them to the liberals. Demand that the liberals mock the dead whites, and say they deserve it - punch them when they condemn the whites, and when they beg for mercy from the punching.

Make them execute captured niggers. Treat them well only when this happens - share smokes, drugs and sweets with them.

Always remember - only whites can maintain or synthesize modern civilization. Without whites, our opponents can't beat us.

LMAO literal Yakub tier

Never thought this thread would turn out so funny.