Redpill me on mormons Sup Forums

Redpill me on mormons Sup Forums

Are they based or just a cult?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are like chabad jews -- bunch of nuts -- that should be thrown into a death camp alongside the jews. enemies of the state and people. defraud with tax evasion, push and preach anti christian/commie values. christ warns of these snakes -- just as bad as the jews.

Fanfictions are never good OP.
ALloyd those special snowflake denominations that came out of the 19th century should pretty much be avoided as a rule.

Mormons did the first 9/11,in 1857

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

>high birthrates
>judeo-christian values
Who cares if it's a cult

>push and preach anti christian/commie values
shiet really? like what?

What about the Amish?

They inbreed,daily.

Utahn here, they are bro tier, and are our greatest ally in saving the white race.

They're based just like the Amish

They're the only white population in America that is growing as fast as non-whites.

They are the future of whites in America. If the rest of white America doesn't start having kids then you're best off transplanting to a Mormon area. Otherwise your granddaughters or great granddaughters will statistically be half black or half Mexican.

Do you know who wrote this?

What is based?

you sound jealous, did you grow up as an only child in a broken home?

They will be the only white people by 1000 years.
Deseret is going to be the entire west half of the continent.

I like them, the only non fucked parts of my family are Mormon and I've lived in Utah my entire life.

Nope. I grew up in Utah where I saw first hand the corruption. Not fuck off, leafboi.

Just stick to regular conservative Protestant girls

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Dude, if you think Mormons aren't the future of the white race you're retarded. You sound like you got a chip on your shoulder.

Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you kike