>can't pass it even tho your party controls ALL of the govt
>somehow, its the Dems fault too

I'm getting tired of all this WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_fbBWxxAFs
i.4cdn.org/gif/1490251303718.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=z_fbBWxxAFs

Now the Democrats and Republicans who let it fall through feel the pain in 2018 because they let their constituents continue to hurt on Obamacare by... pride?

It was a shitty deal that came from shitty Ryan. The only mistake Trump made was pretending that worthless slime was capable of leadership. With him out of the way hopefully we'll get a decent bill soon.

You're not very intelligent, not sure how you managed to use a computer successfully.
The deal was pushed by Ryan, Trump just agreed to help him. It was rushed and I'm glad it wasn't passed, now they will have more time to work on a better bill.

>Inb4 "but the democrats were giving no support", even though republicans weren't behind it either

Instead of working around the clock to put together an actual solution in the coming months, Trump just go golfing or do rally's (because he loves attention, that is all). He likes the campaign more than he likes the actual job kek.

Why are you still pretending Trump wasn't 100% behind this bill? he was threatening the opposition GOP for fuck sakes, and now you are all trying to twist it as if he had nothing to do with it

This whole fiasco has made Trump look like a nagging, petulant manchild who has no backbone and worse of all, absolutely fuck all for brains

>The deal was pushed by Ryan, Trump just agreed to help him. It was rushed and I'm glad it wasn't passed, now they will have more time to work on a better bill.

see

Trump came out saying it was "the best healtchare plan in the entire world" for fuck sakes

>You're not very intelligent,

says the Trump revisionist

you sound like a frustrated democrat

eh forget my frustration, imagine Trump's frustration at 2 failed musleem bans and now, after 7 years of bitching, obamacare is here to stay

lmfao #maga

I didnt mean to say you are personaly frustrated, just stop ad hominems

>can't refute any of the points
>"I-I'll just ignore it"

your flag (as mine) is problematic, his not so much

step up to the plate, trudeau,
oh that opportunity has gone
into the all anihiliting black hole of what exactly ?
get with it

except being all round likeable guy, does trudo have something to say ?

I didn't think so, so fuck off hillary

lol, only four chan allows me to totally fuck jews, you guys will need to get soem jewgolds, and its totally not going to be me.

fuck off google

look for hypocrites
i.4cdn.org/gif/1490251303718.webm

so please op, you are a fucking joke

I understand, hillary, being a woman, obama, being black, sends some kind of a message, but man, you, are a complete idiot if you think you are a stooge.

fucking democrats, I'm fucking glad you idiots lost

what did hillarry even say, totally nothing, i'm a woman, and woman are 50 perecent, so, basically i'm power guy

get the fuck out belgium

finally, some one noticed, good luck trump

wtf is trump doing in syria ?

pussy

get out, that what you promised, big guy

these people are mindless idiots. its best not to argue with literal retards.

whatever, trump is free game

>your party

he has no respect for indiviuals, obviously hillary was even worse, but guess what, she didn't win

fuk goolge idiots, running shitn, being iotiso

i have to repeatn, fuck google, they don't allow me to express myself

>safe space safe space!! only stuff i agree with should be posted! help mods

>see post
>check flag
>its leaf

after every conceivable diplomatifc course failed, you might be tempted to resort to more powerful arguments
fuck off natlo

poster is a complete retard, cya later

You are the hero we need Belgium, you will crash this shill thread, with no survivors

it would not be the chrisitajn thing to do
fuck off, donald, but seriously get fucked of even more, hillary

fuck gooige jewz

you do know we have IP address assigned id's right?

try responding without captcha, wise ass

The Trump - Tucker interview is required viewing. Trump knew it wouldn't pass; thus, he could make a deal to give it his support despite it being garbage (in exchange for who knows right now, maybe the GOP bending the knee during the election, or maybe for GOP support for some other Trump idea). He blames Democrats because, as he said, they hate him and also hate his whole party, and even if they put forward the best deal (implying this isn't), they would shut it down to spite them. Wait until phase 3. He said everyone will be happy with it then.

fuck, you eggheads should seriously get some encryption an internet, fucking politicians are totally ruining it.

it must be really fucking boring over there in belgium

lol, never mind, I'm on it

>tfw Canadians are the only sane people on Sup Forums

leaches

I'm so confused by all this shit anymore

Trump says he wants to get rid of Obummercare because its gonna go broke anyways
Dems collectively shit blood about how ebil recucklicans are
Recucklicans Obummercare replacement is basically exactly the same as Obummercare
Dems still pissing they pannies
Some normal conservatives actually want to really get rid of Obummercare, by saving Obummercare from Obummercare being changed into Recucklicanbummercare

It is the Dems fault and they will pay for it again in 2018 as more provisions of Obamacare go into effect this year. Buckle up, this shit is going to hurt as Obamacare implodes on its own along with a lot of pissed off voters whos premiums are going up even more.

fuck off, jew

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fuck off, google

you guys do realize i need to get past some idiotic google captcha to be able to post something wright?