Why are Americans so weird ?

This is not a America hate thread, really.
I've discovered Sup Forums one year ago, right in the middle of the american elections, I've saw all the twitter and facebook bullshit, all the hysterical actions made by everyone (especially leftists) as well as dumb Youtube videos.

There are people in your country that shamelessly blame entire races for anything, associating votes with race (the white vote, the black vote), there are people that are so uninformed about one man that they cry out loud that he's ''literally Hitler'', they are black or even white people that can just say ''fuck whites, I want to kill them all'' and find that legit.

And there has been an incredible shitstorm on Youtube with channels like BuzzFeed and MTV shitting on white people with really really really cringy videos that made me ask why would someone be so puerile, why would anyone make this video and think they sound any good or legit on it by making useless points like ''muh what does it feel to be the same sex as D Trump'' ?
And I thought ''well this couldn't be worse'', but there was worse, there was a ridiculous backfire with autistic people yelling at the camera like Paul Watson or that fat guy on Infowars and his obsession with water, also worth mentionning that BlackPigeon weeaboo with his shitty and cringy montages and ''muh women ruins nation so don't vote Hillary''.

And with all this, taking a step back I realized the entire bullshit it was, to really have to choose between an epileptic and bellicose women and a ridiculous childish man.

This is so weird to me, I've never and I still don't understood how one country can be so autistic and have so many autistic people. Because these are Americans I'm talking about, these are the people that think their country is the best on Earth, these are the fat people that kill each other in schools and get in shitstorms on social medias like fucking childs. These are the people ignoring the poverty and crime pool they are in, while thinking all of them rule the world, yet they act like idiots and vote for idiots.

I really don't get that, someone explain how can one country be so uneducated and puerile ? I might be called a cuck, but even our niggers have better education. If I talked to a shitty poor algerian about the upcoming elections, sure he's going to tell me don't vote for MLP she's a bitch, but he will never tell to kill whites on social media or blame them for everything on twitter, because even if he's the dumbest shitskin, he would actually know some shit about the world and not be a fucking puerile and warlike asshole.

Anyway, that was my nice blog, zero point of this thread. But if you could tell me why you Americans act like such autistic childs, it would be great, because it makes me cringe to see you acting like that. But I'm not saying you're all idiots, cause this is not a america hate thread

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

This is odd, a french writing in English and not Arabic.

Flouride in the water, mass dumbing down of population from television and popular culture, and unhealthy food

Freedom of Speech + absolutely nothing truly fucked up to complain about.

People make mountains out of molehills because it gets them attention. When times get hard, these same people will be very quiet with all their bullshit

damn thats messed up
why the fuck are people oppressing the fact that the white race is superior

>like fucking childs
Most of them are childs

Decades of social engineering and unchecked consumerism has turned my country into a nation of children.

For the love of god somebody invade us

Nice try schlomo. ALL niggers are still getting the rope.

I wasn't insulting. Why do you American act so superior on Sup Forums ? Don't you realize the deeper shit you're in ? France is like any other big european country with 90% white, that's not a big deal compared to your 60%. So, yeah, sure, keep thinking you can criticize us with all your flaws, keep thinking your country is actually rich if it isn't for your charmless cities filled with niggers in cheap wooden houses, drowning in your student loans and basically your whole national debt

No, you can see them, they're adults. They may be manchilds, but for sure they're adults spending their life on Twitter, Buzzfeed and MTV. And that's just beyond uncomprehensible how they can think what they're doing is legit

Are we blaming something?

There's only one answer on Sup Forums.

I don't get what is your ''answer''

This made me laugh. I followed the american election, and both the debates and the coverage is so fucking stupid. Can someone tell me why family members are participating in the campaigns? The whole thing with the personal accusations and the drama resemble a soap opera more than anything else...

>having more than 2 minutes coverage on what someone tweeted
>having coverage about what family members of a politician tweet at all
that sounded so fucking autismo

Exactly ! Isn't that awful to see that happen to such a big country as the USA

i legit think amerishards are retarded and come in huge quantities coz they´re stupid and incredibly replacable

9/10 ameripoop opinions are politically and non-intellectually offensive garbage that just explains how degenerate and childish their small, closed world is

t.stormfront

it makes the executive branch look like a joke--dwindles it down to a figurehead role. Whoever is behind that is beyond me, but from Clinton onward, the presidency has been a fucking laughing stock.

America should be nuked off the face of the Earth, we are a non-country whose purpose is benefiting the zog machine