Racism doesn't exist. It is merely pattern recognition

Pattern recognition is a learned behavior. It requires intelligence. Therefore anyone against "racism" is against pattern recognition and also against the spread of intelligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok lets do this. do you have any literature on this? i have wanted the concept of racism to get the fuck out already.

"racism" is like any group strategy, but involves something known as "Race".

yes but how to do we out science the normies with this?

that clothe just begs to be ripped apart and that body needs Türkish protein in it, asap

wtf I want to impregnate her right now

If you had the intelligence you think you do, you'd notice that the patterns of behavior found by peoples of the same colors are broken all the time. Not all Asians eat a lot of rice, not all blacks are gangsters and on welfare.

If you left the house, you'd meet real people of other ethnicities and see that the patterns the internet has told you to believe in aren't actually there on a micro level.

Fuck you roach. Never

is that so? ive never seen niggers build cathedrals.

Normies hate science with it conflicts with their feelings.

thats true, many of them find that science concerning race should be banned because it breeds racism. they just dont want any politicians using racial science which would go against their world view.

Who is this cock dock?

until blacks condemn and abandon the criminal subculture there will always be "racism"

I'm not racist, i'm statistically prejudice.

did you know that that nigger culture also coming over to europe? niggers i went to school with wore baseball caps of sports american sports teams they had never seen before because some black gangster rapper wears them also. they also take over their degenerate behavior. blacks wont get rid of that culture because its synonymous to their race for them. if you arent a gangster nigger you arent black enough.

>tfw nigger degenerate culture is tolerated but glorious white culture is considered racist

Ok so here's the pattern
>blacks have different skin color
>blacks have different hair
>blacks have different bone structure and muscle fiber
>blacks have different shapes to their brains
>blacks have lower IQ
>blacks commit more violence
>blacks rape more

this is all relative to whites

Calm down Mehmet

Source on pic?

Liberals will look at all that and deduce
>Racism is learned

And go on to make a meme of a nig baby next to a white one with the subtitle RACISM BTFO!

Who cares about that shit OP I just realized that pic was taken in a Publix.

yes but intuition is often times wrong.

a mathematician knows this.

>what are heuristics
>what are outliers

it's in Africa too. Tupac is Jesus over there

I recognise a pattern in OPs, they are all faggots

>autism

>WHERE, OH WHERE TO GO FOR LUNCH?
>PUBLIX TENDIES, PERFECT CRUNCH
>FRESH CRISPY, GOLDEN BROWN
>OFF TO PUBLIX TENDY TOWN

>If you had the intelligence you think you do, you'd notice that the patterns of behavior found by peoples of the same colors are broken all the time. Not all Asians eat a lot of rice, not all blacks are gangsters and on welfare.

The australian aboriginals evolved isolated from the rest of mankind for 25.000-40-000 years. They never constructed a modern house without help and they can't be taught, we are talking 100% pureblooded.
A border collie and a wolf can breed. One has the genetic inclinaton to herd sheep, the other will never learn it no matter how much one tries to train it.

so we can say there are in fact patterns to be found amongst blacks.

case closed we did the science, racism is not real.

who is this slutty shopper?

>what are statistical averages

God dammit, why is it always fucking canada? You not only have the throne of shitposting but also beat burgers at being stupid by now.

I'm glad that somebody with so much hate lives such a depressing life. I love coming to this zoo and seeing you losers try and justify why nobody likes you and you get bullied by people every 5 seconds of your life.

Wow you just sat around and typed this out. Amazing stuff sonny. Don't let your sister jog at night, you know why, amirite?

which hate man?

>I'm glad that somebody with so much hate lives such a depressing life. I love coming to this zoo and seeing you losers try and justify why nobody likes you and you get bullied by people every 5 seconds of your life.
Just as long as you were not triggered.

man you really hate women

how do women measure up to men of other races?

Put down your hands while I'm punching you in the face pls
It's for your own enlightenment.

>how do women measure up to men of other races?
You tell me, can I find 60.000 niggers, cram them in a stadium and get them to play a soccergame?
archive.is/dBehg

Definitely not reading that image. All the sex you'll ever have will be gay or meaningless. Enjoy your suffering hope you have type 2 diabetes!

Wait, 60 people is way too many for a game of soccer, and soccer is gay. Black people dominate at basketball and baseball, shit even volleyball and golf which are all white invented games. You're a stupid dick.

I think researchers say when it comes to intelligence, or IQ anyways, women will consistently score a steady average level while men will score either very high or very low. Lots of men on Sup Forums just hate women because they either don't want to date them or because more women than men will vote for refugees or something similar.

White women alone still would have elected Trump though.

wait a sec, white man won in both Cal and NY? I didn't expect that tbqh

haha wow so og

>I think researchers say when it comes to intelligence, or IQ anyways, women will consistently score a steady average level while men will score either very high or very low
Men beat women with 3 iq points on average. This is if you measure after the age of 16, which is were men's brains start taking of and women stop.
>White women alone still would have elected Trump though.
I keep hearing this shit from beta-faggots white cucks. Your country is 60% white now. It is like that because women can vote. Now, after your country is demographically doomed, you take solace that white women voted for a man who has but a chance of stemming the tide. But go ahead, and keep putting them on a pedestal.

California and New yorks white populace are almost entirely republicans. Its cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York that essentially decide the state is blue

feels bad man

>If you left the house, you'd meet real people of other ethnicities and see that the patterns the internet has told you to believe in aren't actually there on a micro level.

Retarded fucking leaf. I have had my fill of people from other ethnicities. The more of them I meet the more racist I become.
Especially if that meeting involves them putting a gun to your head or a knife to your throat.

We have a saying here.
>What is the difference between a tourist and a racist?
>3 weeks

I've never seen a belgian build a cathedral either.

Because you live in Slovakia and can't see very far while squatting

I'll just leave this here.

See the pattern, OP?

>live in rust belt
>white county
>go to county clerk's office
>like any other business: walk in, talk to human at counter
>one county over
>black(ish) city
>go to city clerk
>dystopian nightmare
>security ,pat down, metal detectors, everythings behind bulletproof glass

99% of "racism" is reaction

my dog has always barked at niggers. and noone else.

good dog.

Youre wrong there canacuck. All asians do eat rice you dumb mother fucker.

>t. Nip

Except when it's racism against whites!
then it's just stupid racist marxism.