Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start: He totally failed to repeal Obamacare which makes him look bad

He's president

Wow, this really cracks my consensus

He's not declared himself emperor yet

All these vacations are bothering me

He didn't put you in jail.

my main beef with him right now is how he keeps talking about negotiating down drug prices just like Clinton did. he'll create even more monolithic, monopolized drug companies if he does this. the profit margins are a bit wider in drug companies because it's a high risk business. you'd think he'd understand this, but hey- that's populism for ya
other than that, though i'd give him a B- overall so far

He hasn't enough illegals, he's gotta step up the ICE recruitment

He gave the dems a pyrrhic victory and now they won't shut up about it.

He hasn't liberated Canada yet!

Hi shareblue

He has tiny girl hands.

I'm still waiting for trump to have a press conference confirming pizzagate is real

I did not vote for the guy
should be enough

He didn't punch Merkel in the face when he met her.

>File: shareblue-datamining-imag(...).jpg
saged

What a waste of a citizenship. Shameful.

His pro israHELL stance.

But in my back of my mind I think he was just playing ball with ((them)) to get into power. We all remember what happened to JFK.

He wont let Israel annex the West Bank

he didn't give Romney a wedgie, that I know of.

That's not what'll happen. Every other country in the world will just pay more for drugs. The US is subsidising the worlds pharmaceutical market

Other side of the wall for this faggot

He didn't become a dictator

sage

>Do our job for us and give us things to post about Trump.

Fuck off sb

He doesn't go far enough, he's not the Nazi they said he was.

He banned muskim twice whjch make hims look awesome

He hasn't started the Holy Empire of America yet.

wrote in Ron Paul
come at me leaf
not till I breed some qt white girl

Repealing Obamacare is the house's job. Trump literally can't do anything about it, except approve.

Anyway, he didn't follow through on investigating Hillary, which is I knew he wouldn't, but it's still disappointing.

He couldn't repeal in two months what took Obama two years to implement.

I'm literally shaking and will personally take his launch codes.

he beefs with iran

Vacations and speaking/acting like a child.

>shareblue-datamining-image-30

WHO THE FUCK IS JONATHAN CRAWLEY?

He hasn't shot OP in his data mining face

I've reported six illegal families and they're not deported yet.

He gives massive amounts of money to Israel every year for bs reasons. We could build the wall after 5 years of diverting those funds.

He intentionally underhanded the Muslim ban and the Obamacare repeal so he could make a B-line for tax reform

He hasn't brought Hitler back from the dead yet. I'm pretty steamed about that.

ITT:

shill uses typical leftshill tactics in an shilling attempt to force trump voters to denouce trump.

Trumpcare was garbage and he needs to get Rand to write something good for him.

He hasn't built the wall yet

NOTICE THE FUCKING PIC NAME!!!!!!!!!

"shareblue-datamining-image-30 (For use by [email protected] only) (Rename before posting).jpg"
There are fucking fishing thread, and datamining thread, they are just checking your opinion.

IGNORE THIS SHILL THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He lets these threads exist and posters like you to be alive.

>Ron Paul
I take it back. You followed your heart and I salute you for it. I misjudged you.

>Rick Perry has a role in his administration
>Supported a terrible healthcare bill
>Tweeting about his show right after serious wiretapping accusations
>Increased military spending without cutting the dead weight or fixing the VA

So has anyone found out who Jonathan Crawley is yet? is he the one behind these posts?

>shareblue-datamining-image-30 [For use by [email protected] only] (Rename before posting).jpg

uwotm8

He wants to spend more money on military when he can just move our troops already doing fuck all in Japan and Germany to desert fronts.

There's a 20:1 ratio of "muh shareblue" posters that are too autistic to get a meta joke to actual shills. Kill yourselves.

He didn't though, he's just waiting for 2018 when he'll be in a better negotiating position.

Do you read the news?

he hasnt annexed canada yet

I don't like jews and he does.

Wants to go against weed to feed his DEA buddies.

he can't get off the whole media vs him thing when he as all the power to just keep working and ignore it. The media is irrelevant to him in his position. Just work. Fuck.

Also, for a master negotiator, he is going to have to have an absolutely legitimate sit down with the democrat and republican party-line fucks who are forgetting to do their jobs as congressmen and legislators because they are so incensed at him being president.

All of this tit for tat shit has to stop. This country is built on a nebulous body of laws, rules, statutes, rulings, etc.; he can't expect to tear shit up just using his executive powers.

EMERGENCY Steps Trump Must Take Now to Save His Presidency

1. Fire Goldman Sachs Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and replace him with David Stockman.

2. Fire Goldman Sachs economic advisor Gary Cohn and replace him with Ron Paul.

3. End all tax cut talk. The country is $20 trillion in debt. We need to start paying the debt down.

4. Cut social spending AND cut military spending. Balance the budget.

5. Stop talking up the stock market bubble. Taking ownership of Obama's gigantic stock market bubble is insane and will haunt Trump when it bursts.

6. Build a massive TARIFF wall now to keep out cheap foreign goods and bring back manufacturing jobs to America.

Trump is choking hard. He needs to wake up to reality now.

He doesn't ban Saudi Arabians from traveling to the US and doesn't stop working with them !

He hasn't thrown Hillary in jail. Him winning didn't change the fact that she is a crook. It is time the political elite get held accountable for their crimes.

>filename
lold

He hasn't built any gas chambers yet.

hahaha. Not happy with your leader I take it?

Apparenttly there is webm of OP girl

Someone please to post just to salvage shill thread thank you sages

You're clearly a shill, but okay.

He's too soft on Saudi Arabia due to his business interests.

Sage shill threads.

He hasn't gotten rid of all Mexicans and Muslims yet

try 90:1

He wont live for ever

>shitty meme
>'meta joke'

Youre fucking disgusting

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS CLICK

honestly, are you shareblue, and this is some pic used to get our attention to spread Democratic party support or is this just a ruse?

he hasnt killed OP yet

to all new fags: putting sage in the options field will not bump the post

He's one of the worst speakers in western political history. Even when he's trying not to insult someone he manages an insult.... I mean jesus christ he's a bad speaker, holy fuck. Like seriously, fucking really bad.

Other than that, I don't think he's actually done anything wrong. The Obamacare thing will take time.

>
All of this tit for tat shit has to stop. This country is built on a nebulous body of laws, rules, statutes, rulings, etc.; he can't expect to tear shit up just using his executive powers.

^^ this
He needs to consolidate. This us and them bullshit has to stop. He is not going to beat the media, they are not going anywhere so theirs no endgame, it's a strategy with a dead end. He should try to sway the narrative by making logical arguments.

As a huge Trump supporter who voted for him, I'm not happy about Trump shilling Ryancare, including a Tweet promo. It's Obamacare 2.0.

I don't understand his thinking. Is he playing the chess to try to oust Paul Ryan as speaker in order to make Trump's job easier in passing the good and better bills?

Trump via Congress with all 'Repukes' on board needs to just REPEAL and NOT replace Obamacare. Universal health care will come later.

He seems dumb. First I thought it is to appeal to simpler voters and all show. But now is only able to acomplish simple goals, not delivering on the complicated policies

It doesn't matter who we vote. The Bible has proven itself to predict the future before. Things get worse, not better.

1 post by this id

He shills for Israel like there's no tomorrow.

Prove you're not a blind hater and name 1 (one) good thing you have to say about Trump

Kind of frustrated he didn't just outright repeal the fucking health care bill. Maybe it's better to wait or some shit, I imagine the shock to the system would be bad. Still, Ryancare was bad, really bad.

Kind of pissed he cut funds for the education department. Agriculture, too. Increase in military was stupid.

There are a few. Other stuff I'm happy with. But the dumb cuts and Republicare are stupid. Good thing it didn't pass.

He encourages the right wing.

Not physically removing commies. Not declaring BLM and Antifa as terrorist organizations.

No he doesn't. He has never encouraged anything of the right wing.

He's not pro choice

> a title="shareblue-datamining-image-30 [For use by [email protected] only] (Rename before posting).jpg"
Nice image dipshit.
You people are truly fucking retarded.

It's been said earlier, this tit for tat us and them shit has to stop.

The Commies, BLM and ANTIFA are still Americans. They might be idiots but you don't silence people because you don't agree with them. You defeat them in public displays of their stupidity, with discussion. Any idiot can defeat a Commie, ANTIFA or BLM argument because they are so obviously wrong.

Not doing enough about pedogate

Trump is a loser fag kike piss off shit. Of course he failed to get obamacare replaced.

He isn't very presidential in tone. I think his Twitter is funny but would rather have a president that doesn't make an ass of himself twice a week. Also stop it with the golf shit.

He hasn't killed enough people to be taken seriously as a world leader.

Pretending to be a faggot is just being a faggot.

The wall isn't being built yet.

>He still has't build that God-dammed wall
>Anime isn't real yet
>"Thanks Trump" does not have the same feeling to it

sage.

trump wasn't even my guy, i voted johnson even though he's retarded just because lolbertarianism.

but this: i understand the theater of it all helped him get into office, but once he got elected i was hoping to see him settle down and stop with the nonsense and actually do work to simmer down the intense anger in the country. i think before any legitimate debate about anything can be had in this country, the reactionary alarmist culture on both sides of the aisle needs to be put in check.

mostly because the longer politics are front and center in such a heated fashion, the more extreme both sides will grow, and the far left WILL win the war, at least culturally. and i'd like to avoid becoming a communist state within the next century if at all possible.

Just like Hitler he doesn't go far enough.

He has bombed the sandniggers more. That is definitely sometging going good for him

He likes kikes

He's not very intellectual.