What race makes the best gf?

What race makes the best gf?

we all know white girls are worst, so who's best

Other urls found in this thread:

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs7632287)
openarchive.ki.se/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10616/41020/Thesis_Hasse_Walum.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22015110?dopt=Abstract
snpedia.com/index.php/Help_(population_diversity)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jewish qts

Caucasian

You're all wrong.

Hapa qts who were raised in Nippon are the best gfs.

That's a pump and dump.

White girls from the east coast and europe. Less fat, more traditional, not mixed. Good shit

(pic related is a polish girl)

The same as yours.
/thread

Arab women will cook and clean for you all day every day and only ask for your undying love in return

hispanic women

they are raised right but only if they weren't raised here

they know skepticism because catholic teachings have hardened their minds

asian women want to please their men, but latin do too, only with emotion and you can actually talk to them whereas an asian woman is fully-rotten to her core

East Asian Girls

Polish women here in the UK get BLACKED en-masse

Japanese cuties and light skinned mixed girls.

they're usually short and fat. The famous, beautiful one's are usually Iberian.

This is poll. Draw a face on your fucking hand and get to work. Talk to the hand. Don't let me down, boys.

Thicc latinas are the best woman on earth.

Your pic looks like trash. Gross overly dyed hair. Shaved eyebrows and uses drawn on eyebrows instead. Uses tons of mask because she obviously has shitty skin underneath (can tell especially if you look at her cheeks). Way too much distance between her brown and her eyes. Extremely weak chin, like your sons will be teased at school for inheriting.

Your pic is a 2/10

Nordic?

>from Europe

ever been to Britain? Or Netherlands? Or Germany, or, god forbid, France?

I'd agree with EASTERN european, but not this god awful side of Europe

Depends if they're a qt conservative redpilled waifu. Most are, as you say, rubbish.

Asian girls hands down. They dont argue and generally give a shit as long as you're loaded

Black woman that don't have the germ

Until they hit 27 and balloon to 250 lbs

Yes, I like the calmness of some asian women. But there's really nothing inside of them, it's sort of like - when you strip the hysterical irrationality away from women there is nothing there. It was the most boring period of my life dating asian women, though on paper I really liked them.

But then to, on the other hand some asian women are fucking insane, and neurotic and think they are little anime girls even up to 60 years old (like one I used to work with)

height doesn't matter in a woman

it's not about averages

this user is looking for the best. hispanic is the best, period. the novelas/soap operas they watch are 100% brainwashing them to a) age well b) suck a good dick and c) yearn to please their man and take the backseat in life to raise a family and make a home

this site will be biased towards asians but most of them have never been with an asian woman. they yearn to please, yes, but 90% have entirely painted-on eyebrows and lashes and look weird as fuck fresh out the shower and they are also not sexy during sex

hispanic women meanwhile always look good and in my experience will always want you to slam them into a wall and dick them down as hard as possible and just go crazy

Those girls are fine, if you want to make sure they get thousands of dollars of plastic surgery to get rid of their square jaw, slit-eyes, ape noses, and other disgusting chink features.

nice meme, autist. not every asian is korean

Your own race. They will be the most compatible.

This creation is rather cute

Thats why you find a pretty one you dipshit. Your argument is invalid because every race has ugly people. Its about hitting the genetic lottery not the race lottery.

anything that has a meat hole in it.

hahahah

i lived with an asian woman for many years. we had a big fight that culminated with her throwing a pint glass at my head and missing, and then trying to rake my eyes out. i had to restrain her but i won't hit a chick so i threw her toward the bed, hoping she'd land softly, but i sent her over the other side of the bed and she hit the wall hard.

it's still a mark on my flawless record of avoiding domestic abuse while racemixing but white women are deeply ill

That's like finding a needle in the haystack though. Why not just be with someone who, as a whole race, isn't as fucked up as white women are?

Possibly the very worst

who is this semen demon?

There is a gene variant that decreases the likelyhood that women become married, and if they become married, the couple will have more fights, the spousal satisfaction of the husband will be lower.

It is often referred to as the "divorce gene", a variant of the Oxytocin receptor gene.

(It's the rs7632287 SNP, see also here: snpedia.com/index.php/Rs7632287)

The A/A and the A/G variant correspond to the more marital problems, the G/G variant to less problems and higher spousal satisfaction.

The fraction of women with this variant varies by ethnicity.

African women (YRI, ASW) have the highest divorce gene frequency, while European women (CEU) have a somewhat lower frequency.

In East Asia (HCB, JPT), the divorce variant barely exists.

For your undying love, for a new S-Class, and for you to blow up infidels.

Stop pretending to be white.

The show is Firefly. I suggest watching it.

But most of them are Chinese and that's what the Chinese do. All the attractive Chinese have had thousands of dollars of plastic surgery.

whatever this is

by the way that OP chick gave me instant lumber

those high-waist jeans with the hips

if this doesn't make your dick hard you either jerk off way too much or you're a faggot, period

I'm going to go with this familia.

Just tell whatever raced girl youre gonna date what kind of shitty threads you make online and she will legit cut your balls off while you´re sleeping nigger

Then why not just find an austistic aryan qt, settle down on welfare and play myfarog all day?

Her name is Reverse I. Search. Weird name, right?

white men and any other race produces good offspring.

white woman with any other race get what they deserve on the day of the rope.

mullato

>
wow really? because im coming up with "Howabout you just fucking tell me you smug cunt?"

Conclusion:

East Asian women are innately monogamous and better wife material.

Only problem is possibly race mixing causing mental problems in offspring. :-(

in my experience upbringing>race when it comes to gf/wife

Japanese

one who has had as few cocks as possible

I would like more sources than one single link.

Why do hapas look so futuristic?

>english teacher's children

Do they still sound like F1 cars while they have anything in their vagina

>we all know white girls are worst

I wouldn't go that far. I think white women are on an extreme spectrum. You have the shittiest sluttiest whores on the planet at one end, the ones in the middle riding the cock carousel and then at the other end you have the best women on the planet.

Blacks still rank as worse in my experience. However if I had a choice I'd probably snag myself a nice Muslim woman, they are the perfectly conditioned women.

Because they are the future.

No. That's just what JAV and anime voice actresses trying to pretend to be little girls do.

Yeah, I need to stop trashing white women, only about 50% of them are completely horrible

Is she half nigglet?

Amerindian cuties

What are the other symbols. esp. CHB and CHD

why would you even give a flying fuck?

pol, please get your shit together and enjoy life

>pretend to be little girls

H-how do you know this friendo

>Enjoy life

clarifies your 60% I suppose.

I have given up on girls.
Femboys are the Most Redpilled

focal point is the tits and this is one in maybe ten thousand tit genetics by bodyfat% - you can even see she is lean by the clavicles

believe me, this chick is mentally ill. likely chin implant and nose work, too. this is not what "japanese" looks like.

you motherfuckers are living in the internet and it is wrecking you even though you have good thoughts and opinions.

it is strictly wrecking you biologically

They're asians with wide eyes.
They're essentially animu

You're right, sorry. It's Jennifer Pritzker and she's an actress from a sci-fi TV show called Traveller.

Objectively speaking White Man + Black Woman marriages are the safest, most stable relationships, while Black Man + White Woman are the least stable.

A proof that white women are animal tier.

Go look on the study in

openarchive.ki.se/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10616/41020/Thesis_Hasse_Walum.pdf

Have a look at page 23 (labeled as number 17 in the script), it talks about the marital aspects.

Also:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22015110?dopt=Abstract

>RESULTS:

One SNP (rs7632287) in OXTR was associated with traits reflecting pair-bonding in women in the TOSS and TCHAD samples. In girls the rs7632287 SNP was further associated with childhood social problems, which longitudinally predicted pair-bonding behavior in the TCHAD sample. This association was replicated in the CATSS sample in which an association between the same SNP and social interaction deficit symptoms from the autism spectrum was detected.
CONCLUSION:

These results suggest an association between variation in OXTR and human pair-bonding and other social behaviors, possibly indicating that the well-described influence of oxytocin on affiliative behavior in voles could also be of importance for humans.

Because the voice actors/actresses in Japan who voice most of your chinese cartoons are older than 18 who do the voices for little girl characters desu.

>creating more jews
>flag

Schulz, is that you?

i'm a white girl and everytime i see these threads i want to kill myself

it makes me want to leave this place and give up being a white nationalist

don't you guys care about your race? why the gooks? they're literally all pan faced slant eyed anorexic 80 pounds. do you want that or a thicc 5'3 145 pound curvy white women like me?

Because the nog-women are too dumb to be able to fuck over a man.

>i'm a white girl

TITS OR GTFO

This.

>europe
It's very clear you've never been

Yeah but how do you know they pretend to be kids when benis in bagina :DDDD

Slavic girls all the way senpai

Which makes them perfect mates - nothing worse than a woman who tries to think for herself. These whores just get confused without a man to guide them. Black women are more receptive to a strong guiding hand.

>i'm a white girl
keked, nice LARP

snpedia.com/index.php/Help_(population_diversity)

CHB = HCB = Han Chinese in Beijing

> CEU - European - 180 samples of Utah residents with Northern and Western European ancestry from the CEPH collection (originally 30 mother-father-child trios)
CHB - Han Chinese - 90 samples of Han Chinese in Beijing, China (previously called HCB, originally 45 unrelated samples)
JPT - Japanese Tokyo - 91 samples of Japanese in Tokyo, Japan (originally 44 unrelated samples)
YRI - Yoruba African - 180 samples of Yoruba in Ibadan, Nigeria (originally 30 Yoruba mother-father-child trios)

In Phase III of the study, seven additional populations were added to the study:

ASW - 90 samples of African ancestry in Southwest USA
CHD - 100 samples of Chinese in Metropolitan Denver, Colorado
GIH - 100 samples of Gujarati Indians in Houston, Texas
LWK - 100 samples of Luhya in Webuye, Kenya
MEX - 90 samples of Mexican ancestry in Los Angeles, California
MKK - 180 samples of Maasai in Kinyawa, Kenya
TSI - 100 samples of Toscani in Italia

Baltic, Balkan, Caucasian (actual caucasian, not your american shit), or north-us-religious girl like a mormon or something.
As long as they have blue or green eyes.

If you're okay with your children having an IQ that is at least 20 points lower than your IQ.

She is NOT Japanese hafu.
bakagaijin.

i will post any pics you want in exchange for some pics of your pussy and asshole

there are many faggots here on Sup Forums so they will get off on me while the rest of us can enjoy a view of the inside of your dirtpipe

>We all know white girls are the worst
Fuck off with you're shitty anti-white threads.

This is shitty logic.
Redpilled women are almost always redpilled by men in their lives, whether it be their father, husband, boyfriend or brother.

So the thing to do is not to find a redpilled woman, because most likely she'd have a man. It is to find a young woman with potentials and gradually redpill her during the relationship.

KEK
ftfy

How do you know this?

Ted Cruz in the background

What movie?

> /pol hates white women
> /pol hates black women
> /pol hates white women while at the same time hating women because they are not white
> /pol hates faggots
> /pol hates neets that can't get a relationship.

/pol doesn't know what the hell they like and just fuels itself entirely with memes

Better this than waiting for the day the white whore I married decides to take the kids and take half of my shit.

White women are less than animals.

Oh come on now Sven.

dude that ain't a east coast girl. looks more like west coast, specifically california.

If you were actually swedish you would know that's common face type here.
They're usually pretty tall and THICCC.

Columbians are the fucking worst. Visa digging whores.

DONT YOU FUCKING POST HER HERE YOU SONOVABITCH

no you are not fuck off faggot

i love some white girls and i love soma asian girls. it isn't about what race the person is.

most people here are just tired of being treated like shit by white girls so it's natural that they feel some kind of resentment towards them and glorify cute 'pure' asians.

Post pics dyke