Why do some Italians look like this?

Why do some Italians look like this?

>Caracciolo is from Brampton, Ontario where she attended Cardinal Ambrozic Catholic Secondary School.[5] She is of Italian descent from Calabria; her father was born in Canada to Italian parents, and her mother is an Italian immigrant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lNmoF5koiG0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
youtube.com/watch?v=mrA8e_JVKxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This man is 100% Italian. wtf?

Could he pass as a local in your country?

>Croce was born in South Philadelphia, to James Albert Croce and his wife Flora Mary (Babucci) Croce, both Italian Americans

>Not a single drop of moor bloo-

youtu.be/lNmoF5koiG0

>descent
>1/8 Italian, 7/8 spic

Tarantino thinks it's because Italians were blacked. But he's Tarantino soo

They're not Moors, they're Carthaginian and Syrian slaves-turned-citizens.

a fucking choker

that babarino knob nose

He is from India,Goa tho

>118289476
how will snowniggers ever recover???

Not even here she would be considered white

Italians == Mexicans

I've been saying it for years

Unrelated, but you got btfo by cucktianithy.

Italian and mixed up as fuck with various European races AMA

I got some amalgamation of Italian and German. I burn crazy fast in the sun but I look like a fucking Arab if I get too much sun.

Mediterranean genetics, what part surprises you?

black/north african slaves

>Mediterranean genetics
Compare any Sardinian to that arab mongrel in OP's pic and you tell me if there's such a thing as a "mediterranean" race

Because the Nordic and Roman Northern rich Italians mixed in with the nigs and shitskinners and bred poor Sicilian abominations.

You probably think I'm here to defend Italy, but I'm actually a Swede on vacation.

wtf

Sorry, amico.

Offer a better explanation then please.

The Mediterranean sea isn't a barrier preventing genetic exchange. The opposite is true. It's a seaway which facilitated genetic exchange.

>The Mediterranean sea isn't a barrier preventing genetic exchange
Of course it isn't, but neither the endless steppes of central asia nor the high Alps have been neither.
The only barrier that has successfully stopped people from mingling in a new place, has been other people.
Arabs did make their way and conquered Sicily. ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily )This is why Sicilians (and pretty much all southern italians to me) look brown-africanish Arabic.
Greatly different from mediterraneans in other zones that weren't conquered.

>this one asshurt swede posting the same pics all the time
south Italians have some borderline phenotypes, this isn't news to anybody, certainly not Italians

they are real italians

'Cause their moms lied to their """""fathers"""""

Halfricans.

Those are neither whites nor Europeans.

Julius evola was from Sicily he looked nothing like that.

Sicilians, who are the only ones to have been conquered, are less genetically MENA than some mainlanders like Calabrians. It has nothing to do with moors, it's even older stuff, linked to west asian admixture.

Indeed "mediterranean" is a bad term. There is an "archaic mediterranean" stock, so to speak, linked to neolithic farmers and nowadays best represented in southwest Meds. Then there is a more near eastern "med" type linked to west asia.

How's Italy Achmed?

Face facts, you and I said the same thing.

The Mediterranean sea is why.

>It has nothing to do with moors, it's even older stuff, linked to west asian admixture.
It comes from the original Neolithic farmers spreading along the Med, that's why you are considered nonwhite

Jim Croce was a fantastic artist

>implying medniggers wouldn't worship this donna

>It comes from the original Neolithic farmers spreading along the Med, that's why you are considered nonwhite
no, as I explained neolithic farmers and west asians were two different stocks, strongly genetically differentiated
west asians came later and mostly affected south-east Europe while neolithic farmers were basically everywhere as far as Scandinavia

btw, even Frenchmen are like 50% EEF, so I don't think any of us wants to be part of le whites anyway

>le 56% in charge of deciding who's white

Watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>west asian admixture

You have some Southwest Asian admixture as well. Disgusting

Only American mongrels are white duh. He probably claims to be indian because of 1/1345 cherokee blood

Perfect.

sweden has a lot of somalian admixture

well judging by that pic you have south Asian, hang yourself

do you think everybody in ancient italy was blonde and pale?

Looks like a Mexican.

no

Less than 1% lmao. Meanwhile you're 50% non-european

i think shes fucking hot. euro blood is euro blood regardless of color of skin. Italy has one of the highest IQs in the world.

Meant for

I'm not south Italian so no. Also I'm not a Swede so I can still find hope to live.

Where the fuck do you find Italians like that?

All the Italian immigrants and their descendants I know in Mexico look white as fuck, half don't even look "Mediterranean"

If they really exist how the fuck other Italians treat them?

Are you mad that Italians and greeks built europe whilst fighting off africans and asians and nordniggers didn't progress past mud huts whilst having no threat toward them?

Why does Sup Forums fall for the same >x is not white threads a dozen times every single day? Are you retarded?

it's called "cherrypicking"
funnily enough the same Swedenigger wouldn't probably call pick related 100% Italian

Sardinians are pretty dark too. And we know they're the closest genetically to the Neolithic farmers.

The other three guys in this video would probably be called arabs by Sup Forumsacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrA8e_JVKxU

Swede would probably try to claim that he is swedish and then say WE WUZ VIKINGZ

LOL GUYS LETS FUCK UP THIS CHRISTIAN EMPIRE AND LET THE ROACHES ENSLAVE AND DESTABILIZE THE BALKANS FOR CENTURIES

>wouldn't probably call pick related 100% Italian

He's not. Northern Italians are mixed with Germanics

muh vikangs wuz conquerors
kill fishermen and rape family then go home
STRONG WARRIORS!

What's wrong with having part middle east DNA anyway? Middle easterners contirbuted more to the worlds history than nordniggers. swedes are like the blacks that say WE INVENTED PEANUT BUTTER but with tycho brahe

love this meme

All italians except sardinians are

That's why swedes worship somalians!
They have a cultural affinity for rapist pirates!

Southern italians are mixed with normans though aren't they?

especially ancients were goat, invented farming, domesticated dogs, made Gobleki Tepe and the first civilizations both in the near east and Europe(Cucuteni-Trypillian culture, driven by neolithic farmers) and countless basic improvements

Not thoroughly

topkek

People think the middle east was always like it is now. Before turkic invaders and ilkhanate moved in it was the most developed and richest part of the world.

Europe is lucky that the turkics and mongols stopped at the middle east.

topkek

Italians always looked like this, up until snowniggers traveled down south and started mixing with them and helping their society to collapse.

I'm Germanic untermensch and I would love to give her a good dicking

This is what true Italians look like

>Melissa Ann Marco was raised in Toms River, New Jersey.[1] She is of Italian descent

Most fucked up genetics in Europe

Alt

who is this semen demon?

Literally who

>muh heritage
I have bad news for you bubba, you're american.

Somebody post a classic Miriam Leone pic for this heathen vikang ape plox

Most italian-mexican ancestors were from Northern Italy, that's why they look white.

>true Italians
no such thing, now you are just shitposting with low energy
sad!

They're Greek Helots. Greeks were slave keepers of people called helots, the helots were brown 3rd world people captured from raids or a people present prior to the Indo-European invasion.

At some point the helots got their freedome or blendes into the Greek mainstream. Now you have black Greeks like OP, or black Greeks whose places of settlement are now part of other countires, like Calabria & Southern Italy.

topkek

It's almost like there was some sort of centre of the worlds largest empire in italy.

Not much Lombard or Norman genetics in Southern Italy despite centuries of each others rule. They just ruled, didn't mass settle.

>choker
>cross
>gets the cock

Bavarians can be swarthy. Anglos are often swarthy. Italians aren't the only Europeans that may have darker skin tones.

american isn't an ethnicity and most white americans are likely more pure than your mongrel ass

There are actual reports of Lombard resettlements in the south due to high population density in the north.

>What's wrong with having part middle east DNA anyway?
Have you looked at the pics ITT?

So you're saying it's better to be a worthless piece of shit with light skin than a cultured person with olive skin? Don't buy it.

>>Anglos are often swarthy
true, Mediterranean is no real threat, the eternal enemy of the white race is Anglo

>most white americans are likely more pure than your mongrel ass
>le 56% face

Italy was a cesspool of immigrant before globalism.

Some Lombard has to rule over black moor/helot peasantry

lel

>I'm gonna speak Italian to Mike.