Self Defense in America

Sup Ameribros
What self defense precautions do you take when you're outside?
Concealed carry? A knife?
When can you retaliate without getting into legal trouble?
What if someone attacks you, and then later you find out they didn't have a weapon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
biltema.se/sv/Inkopslista/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Regular physical exercise

I don't live in a crime-riddled Trump state so I don't need a gun, sweetie

I know from firsthand experience that here in FL you can basically get away with premeditated cold blooded murder by repeating the phrases "I felt threatened" "I thought my life was at stake" "I believe He was going to attempt to do me harm"
But that's if you're clean-cut and white

Avoid & evade:
1) niggers
2) nigger areas

I carry an inflatable sword I got from Chuck-e-cheese's. However if I am against a nigger then I use an inflatable kiddy pool. And if that doesn't work then I throw a chicken wing in the opposite direction and I bolt out of there.

Derringer. Job does not allow us to carry guns.

Fuck off nigger mudslime
Sage

I'm white, you fag.
How is this a "nigger mudslime" thread lol

Ahem "I don't carry any weapons,... Oh but I happen to have my bike lock handy. I must have forgotten to leave it at home. It sure came in handy when...."

Head over to /k/ retard.

I just CC and keep aware of my surroundings. Crooks and nigs tend to shy away from attentive people and an attentive person can repel an attack.

/k/ is sucks tho user

Or just learn how to play dice and dominoes and who malcolm x was.

>When can you retaliate without getting into legal trouble?
>What if someone attacks you, and then later you find out they didn't have a weapon?
In fear of great bodily harm, doen't matter if bad buy only uses fist, knives or a gun

I carry a knife daily because CA is so cucked you can't get a CCW for shit. If I could legally carry I would.

You can retaliate with force equal to the perceived threat posed. If I think you're going to kill me I can kill you. If I think you're going to kill someone else I can kill you. If I think you're going to punch me I can punch you.

>acting like blue states and cities don't have the highest violent crime rates.

fucking retard.

What Precautions
>Go to gym twice every week at minimum
>When I'm outside I only ever have one earbud in at a time.
>I always make it a priority to look up and see what's going on in front of me and to my peripheries.
>When in a store or a bar I always know my exits. I don't go out of my way to find them, but I keep mental notes when I see them in the back of my head
>Drive defensively in bad areas
>know my roads, always look for alternative roads / paths in case something is preventing me from going forwards
>Never get stopped at busy intersections.
>Always take parallel side streets because they're quicker and safer
>Always carry a gun in my car and ammunition

Concealed Carry?
>EDC is a Pocket Knife, my Phone, my Wallet and Keys
>Sketchy areas I bring a baton in tandem with the above
>Bad areas I bring my M&P with a backup mag

When can I retaliate without getting in legal trouble?
>Stand your Ground lets me open fire on anyone who is a threat to me in the event that I cannot retreat. If they are running at me, or I cannot evade them (being stopped at an intersection, in a parking lot in my car) I can attack

What if someone attacks me without a weapon?
>Off scott free because they were a threat

I always carry a gun (or a knife where it's illegal) and I never relax around blacks

>I don't live in a crime-riddled Trump state so I don't need a gun, sweetie
You must live in one of those nice democrat states ...California? NY? LOL

Incorrect. Niggers are stabbed more by other niggers than anything else.

I love a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>living in a country in which you can't go out without a gun/knife

Jesus Christ, we're portrayed as some violent subhumans but I could send my 5 year old niece across the city in the middle of the night and it'd be sane counting on her coming back alive.

Depends on the state. Basically a night and day difference between gun laws in a state like Commiefornia compared to somewhere like Arizona.

>Be me
>Use butter knife for self defense

I think its time I step it up a notch, a friend linked me to this knife for 8 bux biltema.se/sv/Inkopslista/

yay or nay?

Always carry a knife.
A pocket knife will suffice.
Keep it sharp.

It is not just for self defense.

I sent my local Jew a nasty letter when he sent me an oy vey in the mail that somehow we'd gotten castle doctrine back.

r8 my edc

>1clip
>c-notes like a nigger or a jew so you have to wait or get refused at check out
>not using a flask
>not a rosary
dropped

>clip

>c-notes like a nigger or a jew so you have to wait or get refused at check out

What kind of poorfag stores do you shop at?

>only two smoke sticks
>only 1 extra clip for your glock 40
>silver chain
>not just wadding your cash up
>drinking cobra
Get it together, my nigga

You're going to mention the c-notes, but not the hi-point, black and milds, or king cobra?

You've never left the suburbs, or what?

Why do you carry two small flutes with you senpai?

So he can summon the whirlwind and be transported to the next level. The other one is a backup.

I carry a hatchet around, most people don't give a shit about knives and getting a gun in new jersey is close ti impossible. Pull out a hatchet, people usually leave you alone.

>A knife?

In any state, you'd be hard pressed to defend yourself in a self defense case where a knife was involved. Just get a gun, more states are forgiving if you pop one in a nigger's chest in self defense. States vary in what they they deem excessive force.

Just get a small, 9mm 8-9 round gun with a top notch secure safety. Knife fights always end badly for everyone. Always.

Nothing.
I know if I owned a gun I'd kill myself, and I refuse to contribute to libshit agenda of BAN GUNS CAUSE MENTALLY ILL!

The libation and weapon of royalty.

(OP)
I carry a gun
Knife is a retarded self defense weapon and I would never use mine for that
It's escalation of force. It varies state to state but essentially you are authorized to use an equal level of force. The triggers for that vary in case to case. If I am a 200lb man and a 120lb girl is hitting me with her fists, I really would be hard pressed to claim I am in fear of my life, and therefor lethal force would not be allowed. If the roles were reversed, she would have no problem proving she was in fear of her life and would be totally clear to use a lethal weapon. Some states have duty to retreat. If someone down the block starts yelling how they are going to hurt you, you have a duty to leave the area, run away, before being allowed to use lethal force.

lethal force is ALWAYS the last option. I've never had to use my gun, and I've never been in a situation where I've needed it. Then again, I've been driving for 8 years and I've never needed my seatbelt.

Also,
>r8 my EDC

>malt liquor
>cigarillos
>bling
I'm astonished a nigger is smart enough to carry an extra mag.

>sweetie

So since you're obviously a massive faggot, u must live in Crapifornia where all the faggots go to lick each other's shit

Amiright

So you just walk around with it in your hand or...

The only reason I ask is because I've been contemplating carrying a claw hammer around for the reasons you mentioned. Also, I find the aesthetics of someone walking around acting like they're not carrying a hammer/hatchet in their hand highly amusing.

Do you flash your holstered piece when someone gives you shit about your phone case?

>license plate collecting trash from an otherwise great state
>ugly playboy-era slut on phone
>phone
>disgusting chaw type thing in the can
>knife looks ok
>appropriately modest wallet
>pistol has a qt dangly thing top approval rate

You seem OK user, but what's that faggot ass charm hanging of your peacemaker?

No but I do ask them if they're hazing me while holding back tears

Those are all my former license plates. Knife is a CRKT M16. Gun charm is a small globe

A glock 26 and not being retarded.

avoid blacks.
can't CC, can only carry a knife under 3in, why bother.
never
you're fucked

>md reporting

You realize the weapons are to protect us from the democrats (read: your pet niggers) who are the ones committing the astronomical amounts of crime, right?

stop selling crack

I carry pepper spray and don't go out by myself at night

t. batshit scardy-woman who often claims men are privileged because they aren't a little bitch

I wish I had a Luger.