We Need an Alternate Name for Jews

It's basically taboo to criticize the Jews in any context. Many people don't even like to say the word Jew, making impossible to name them.
We need devise an alternate word that everyone knows means "Jew" so we can actually talk about them with people.

Grabblers

(((who))) do you mean?

The 0.5%

Stop being a faggot and name the jew. You don't think you'd get funny looks calling jews "grabblers" or "merchants"? Own your opinions, stop being a pussy. People are going to oppose you either way.

Wejs

In the past when there were filters we used to call Jews >jewels or jewelry. Works well enough when read withen context and at the same time extremely had to word filter because existing common word.

Homo parasitus.

if digits, new name for jews is Gungans

Capitalists

Internationalists.

Pharisees.

Ferengi it's literally that easy

Skypes

The Gobbler

He can't reach me in my happy place

Moneylenders.

Zionists

Whenever you use terms like financial elite or globalists everyone basically already knows you're talking about thieving little hook nosed kikes

Call them what are. Mongoloid turkroaches Khazars.

>It's basically taboo to criticize the Jews in any context.
Listening to Jews tell you not to criticize Jews.

You propagate their agenda. KYS OP.

Fun fact: in Portuguese ''judiar'' means ''to abuse someone''. It comes from ''judia'' (female Jew)

Bourgeoisie

As a Jew myself you could always call us (((them))) most people won't know what it means, Sup Forums has already been doing it for a while.

Children of the devil.

See that is weak.

I would rather call you a kike or oven dodger and not let you have control over my words.

So... fuck you worthless oven dodging kikes.

sweJ

STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSSY AND NAME THE FUCKING JEW

skypes

I wish I controlled the world, globalism and leftism would be dead if (((I))) did

No it wouldn't, you fucking kike.

Alt-goys

Smurfs

Too many blues, we all lose. Also potential for Nazi Gargamel memes.

We already came up with Skypes

How about to stop your own globalist kikes so we can focus on dealing with other problems.

You kikes are just as bad as Muslims when it comes to terrorism.

>Kikes: Stop blaming us!!!
>Sup Forums: Stop your fellow globalist Jews you fucking kike!!!

>Muslims: Stop blaming us!!!!
>Sup Forums: Stop your fellow savage Muslims from carrying out terrorist attacks you fucking MudSlimes!!!!

(((Gems)))
t. E;R

SJWs

Reptilians.

Neighborhood Watch Association

yid

You can call them Controlling-Americans.

Well what would I even do? I live in the Midwest, theres barely any Jews where I live and even the ones I know are Republican, I only hear about globalists on Sup Forums and I'm on the (((inside))) so I'm not seeing any of what Sup Forums accuses us of doing

Kikes

Jude

skypes dawg

Four by twos.

Skypes

I used to say "the evil ones" witch was kinda accpeted... I gues because I wasnt taken serious. By now I just say jew, because its not even close to hidden by now.

Or just say Americans.

Juice

Globalists
t. Alex Jones

ZOG made a pretty feeble king of Albania, but his Queen Geraldine was the only American ever to become a queen

What about "Geraldine's Friends".

Julian Assange gave us (((Beltway Social Climbers)))

>create new name for kikes
>kikes use their media control to change the meaning behind it
>all of a sudden, fresh insult for kike is used against us
How about you instead point out how fucked it is already that people fear saying "Jew". That should open their eyes a little if they're willing to listen, and if they're not, fuck them off.

JSSw

Am I a fucking jew?

> globalists
> actually exists so people can't shut you down
> greedy capitalists, cucks or kikeoverlords; muh humanity without borders
> even Trump uses it for (((them)))
> False song of globalism

No. Even Hitler didn't think half-kikes were kikey enough to be subhuman, he was going to breed out the Jew in them.

tried already (pic related)

Cosmopolitics. A good old one.

fpbp

Satanists.

shrews

JESUS DENIERS!!!

JESUS DENIERS!!!

JESUS DENIERS!!!

JESUS DENIERS!!!
JESUS DENIERS!!!
JESUS DENIERS!!!