Signs your country is a shithole

>people brag about their country's nature
that's nothing to brag about, whenever you have beautiful nature or not it's pure luck and you had nothing to do with it

>people brag about how happy they are
retards are the happiest people around, that's nothing to brag about either

>people brag about how nice and paceful they are
you're only paceful because you're too weak to attack other countries, again nothing to brag about

People just have to accept that their countries are shit, just like I did
and stop shitting on America, despite their fatties and autistic kids they're still number 1

>fatties
>autistic kids
>jews enslaving us with medieval usury

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>Signs your country is a shithole
Where do I begin?

Im an American in Mexico for the weekend. I forgot my flag would change.

yeah "beautiful nature" is pretty much a hallmark of a shithole with no actual sights and culture

Just sink this garbage heap already.

This makes no sense. Surely any country that lacks beautiful scenery and happy people while also not being peaceful must be a shithole. How, by your criteria, can a country not be a shithole?

P.S:

Actual signs your country is a shithole:
>the flag on your post doesn't have stars and the Union Jack on it

>People are proud about being violent and emotionally unstable
>It's ultra religious
>It's against the west
Just nuke us

my flag is colored with the blood of ur ancestors

You just described the Phillippines. Thanks Hue-user. My country is a shithole and it sucks.

That flag is the only thing for a Turk to strive towards.

Don't worry, Papa Roach is working hard to bring Turkey to heel

Mate you cunts lost 87k people - we lost 3k (out of 44k allies). If that flag's bloodstained it's mostly your own.

r-right in the feels
>had to bring all their allies and still lost to roaches with single shot rifles
lmao

gladly

not you, you will cover us in flowers or some shit for stealing your flag like in cs 1.6
a strong country like murrica

Worshiping the military despite decades of chronic failure while your standard of living slips year after year is a pretty good indication.

> those conflicting feels when you don't know if you should hate the Turks for massacring innocent civilians or love them because they BTFOed the entirety of the allies ( minus US and Russia) and retained Constantinople

you can hate someone while respecting / admiring them, I personally admire the uncucked attitude of americans

Even we don't know whether to love or hate ourselves. It's an ancient question.

> t. Turk

Spot on. I'd add bragging about women

yep, pretty ashamed of the european oppression and the arab dick sucking, proud of the strength and tolerance in ottoman times tho

We feel the same feels kardes

J-jeune turcs will raise again right?

We want Constantinople though. You have to go back.

We're pretty much a bunch of Hittites, Armenians, Jews and Greeks that have conquered the Byzantine Empire: for all intents and purposes becoming the 3rd Rome (sorry Russia) for ~400 years, all the while LARPing as Asian Nomads; living in tent-palaces.

Our whole empire is like a massive, 600-year troll post.

It's fucking confusing even to Turks, let alone the rest of the world.

National Park, BLM, NFS, Wilderness Act of 1964 preserves/conserves nature. Such public policy is what keeps nature intact and pristine for posterity, and is every bit as vital as allowing/disallowing resource extraction industry from destroying it.

In which case, the USA is king for its abundance of natural crown jewels, and still has an outdoor sportsman, recreation, and camping culture that is unrivaled.

I don't know, but I sure will be a Jeune Turk till the day I die.

I can also guarantee that my kids will know that Young Turks means more than a show made by a "kara-kuru" roach and a self-hating Armenian.

Good luck. Brits lost the whole world trying to take Istanbul.

Use whole words. You cant live in the #1 nation when its residents like you use niggerspeak.

>Good luck. Brits lost the whole world trying to take Istanbul.
That's a warped and self-centered view of history.

Well OK they were in the death spiral already.

But diverting massive amounts of human capital away from the European Theater, and wasting them all in a small hellhole on a Churchillian fools' errand didn't help either.

It might be more accurate to state that Churchill did a lot to ruin his empire.

I do like that your ID has WW1 in it

...help

I don't think it was all that Great a War because it was just Jews culling goyim. Only a proper Holy War will retake our rightful clay.

But it seems we're at the last pope, so probably it won't happen and we'll all be fighting against a greater manifestation of Satan. But if Turkey posts more cool gifs of gays getting btfo during Ramadan, Erdogon goes away, and ISIS is btfo, then we can probably live in relative peace meanwhile.

>brags about slaughtering ANZAC troops
>with higher numbers of their own lost as the DEFENDING force
>with, once again for the Ottomans, an extreme advantage over the opposing forces due to disorganization and their lack of convenient landing or command/warfare techniques
>not realizing that Ataturk himself saw them all as just soldiers that fought at the plight of war

You're probably not being that serious, but it irks me that children of the modern Turk think their likewise slaughter was some sort of triumphant victory.

Maybe you can go back to the Ottoman days of using Persian tactics to overthrow a pitiful, disorganized Byzantines and gloat about 1,001 false victories.

First thing I thought was this is an anti-netherlands post gg Brazil

Best big brother ever. ANZACs for life.

My whole superiority complex behavior is an act for trolling, since Sup Forums is comprised of insecure thin skinned people